Laura's books in French - available as an eBook (Kindle)

I don't understand how you get that, MKScarlett. For me it works just fine and links to the French Kindle. :huh:

It usually goes up on Amazon.com first (that's the link I provided), and about a week later it shows up on Amazon.fr as well. Maybe this is why you are getting that weird message, and Amazon is recognizing that you are in France and wants you to go to Amazon.fr.

MK Scarlett said:
Chu said:
Et maintenant L'Onde, tome 7 est également disponible sous format électronique (kindle), ici !

THANK YOU ALL!! :hug2: (And I hope you all like this new cover!)

The link above goes to the English Amazon where this message appears:
Kindle titles are available for FR customers on Amazon.fr. Continue shopping on the Kindle Store at Amazon.fr.
And by following the link, we can see that the Kindle is announced to be in English... :rolleyes:

Working fine for me since I'm buying my kindle book on amazon.com and the book is really in french.

Chu said:
I don't understand how you get that, MKScarlett. For me it works just fine and links to the French Kindle. :huh:

It usually goes up on Amazon.com first (that's the link I provided), and about a week later it shows up on Amazon.fr as well. Maybe this is why you are getting that weird message, and Amazon is recognizing that you are in France and wants you to go to Amazon.fr.

The problem with kindle books is that when you have chosen your amazon site you can not buy book from other amazon sites.

So I buy mine from amazon.com but I can not buy them from amazon.ca or amazon.fr unless I change my address.

Gandalf said:
Chu said:

The problem with kindle books is that when you have chosen your amazon site you can not buy book from other amazon sites.

So I buy mine from amazon.com but I can not buy them from amazon.ca or amazon.fr unless I change my address.

The bolded part is weird because I already did it while I am connected to Amazon.fr.

And I am sorry Chu, I did not want to borrow you but just let you know that - as well as on the Amazon.com - it is specified that the book is in English.

Here it is:
Product Details

File Size: 1578 KB
Print Length: 627 pages
Publisher: Les Editions Pilule Rouge; 1 edition (April 8, 2015)
Sold by: Amazon Digital Services, Inc.
Language: English
ASIN: B00VUE2DQ4

That's all I wanted to share, that it surely should be written: Language: French, as it is a French book, am I wrong?

Edit: Add some words for clarity

Oh, I see, that was a mistake. Fixed now. Thanks! It may take a few hours until you see the changes.

MK Scarlett said:
Kindle titles are available for FR customers on Amazon.fr. Continue shopping on the Kindle Store at Amazon.fr.
And by following the link, we can see that the Kindle is announced to be in English... :rolleyes:

Same here, the link land to English pages of Amazon. The good link is http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00VUE2DQ4 Chu, I guess you was already connected to Amazon with a French cookie and you was correctly redirected to the French site.

Congratulations to all involved in this project !

Ellipse said:
MK Scarlett said:

Same here, the link land to English pages of Amazon. The good link is http://www.amazon.fr/dp/B00VUE2DQ4 Chu, I guess you was already connected to Amazon with a French cookie and you was correctly redirected to the French site.

Congratulations to all involved in this project !

Well, with the bolded above I can recognize the techie! :lol:
Thanks Chu for your answer by the way.

J'ai vu dans le Tome 3 de l'Histoire secrète du monde qu'un tome 4 était en cours... Est-il paru en Français ?...
Et le Tome 8 de l'Onde était aussi en cours en Traduction Française, où en est-il ?...
Merci pour vos réponses...

I have seen in Volume 3 of the Secret History of the World Volume 4 that was being ... Is it published in French? ...
And Volume 8 of the wave was also underway in French translation, where is it? ...
Thank you for your answers...

PERLOU said:
I have seen in Volume 3 of the Secret History of the World Volume 4 that was being ... Is it published in French? ...

Not yet since the English version is not fully written.

Merci Pierre... Je patiente donc mais ces livres sont tellement riche qu'on a envie d'en savoir davantage... En attendant je relis les livres traduits en Français de Laura...

Peter ... I thank you so patient but these books are so rich that we want to know more ... Meanwhile I read the books translated into French by Laura ...

PERLOU said:
Et le Tome 8 de l'Onde était aussi en cours en Traduction Française, où en est-il ?...
Merci pour vos réponses...

And Volume 8 of the wave was also underway in French translation, where is it? ...

The « Tome 8 » should be available pretty soon.

Merci Gandalf pour cette bonne nouvelle... N'oubliez pas de nous prévenir... Merci encore...

Gandalf thank you for the good news ... Do not forget to inform us ... Thanks again ...

Back
Top Bottom