Mysterious disappearances in North American forest- past 50 years

Well, I was intrigued and decided to check out the youtube channel the video was posted from, and found some red-flags OSIT.

The main one is actually not on their channel, but related to them as they namedrop them, is in this video below, which is a kind of documentary.

_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dK0gOhO_F48

Starts with a love and light slant in my opinion, and then it reached a point about 6 minutes into the video, where the owner of the land on which the vocalisations were heard, left out a sketchbook and pen, with the sasquatch apparently drawing a picture of stick figure persons with flowers next to them! I mean, come on, seriously? EDIT- also another silly drawing made for him, where after his cat died, he received a piece of paper showing a cats face with a love heart next to it and flowers!

From all we know about the disappearances from the work of David Paulides, and also of course Laura's work, alongside the 'aliens are here to save us' narrative, this smacks of promoting an agenda and disinformation. It seems that someone is doing some damage control, trying to promote the bigfoot as benevolent, when it's more likely that they are 4D STS helpers as the C's have described.

I'm reading Flying saucers to the center of your mind by keel and came across this passage
http://www.amazon.com/Flying-Saucer-Center-Your-Mind/dp/1492206601

This mystery is not confined to the U.S. In 1972, there were at least six similar cases in Sweden. The year 1973 produced an unusual number of tall, hairy monster sightings. And, as usual, dogs and small domestic animals vanished in areas where many of these monster sightings took place. In some cases (i.e., Murphysboro, IL), witnesses claimed the creature they saw was carrying a dead dog under its arm! Yet no one has ever found a half-eaten dog carcass in one of these places, or even the bones. Do our resident monsters even eat meat or bones?

Keel, John A. (2013-09-11). Flying Saucer to the Center of Your Mind: Selected Writings of John A. Keel (Kindle Locations 1508-1512). Metadisc Books. Kindle Edition.

I wonder if these mysterious disappearances are "one" of the several reasons, the U.N. has developed an extensive list of Biosphere's and World Heritage sites, which includes all State Game Lands and Federal National Parks? Under the guise of protecting "the environment" - what else are they protecting?

Back
Top Bottom