Three Months Left of 2012 - Register Your Predictions HERE!

Laura

Administrator
Administrator
FOTCM Member
Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.

Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

There are more questions that could be asked to explore this topic, so fire away!

I'm not nervous. Eagerly anticipating the change that follows. Will be 21.12.2012. or later, even it does not matter, it is important that we all embrace the changes that are happening in and around us.
Enjoy it! :)

Something may occur after the “election” which could incite large-scale support for certain pathocrats, culminating in a war perceived by New-Agers and Christians as eschatological.

I'm having a tough time remaining non-anticipatory. I guess I'm expecting many, many people to get weird. I bet there will be a group or two of cultish types that will get ignorant and do something foolish.

World events? Methinks there are much goings on that will end the world as we know irregardless of whatever magical date is trumped up with media attention.

If I've learned anything, prophecy with a date and/or time usually fizzles out just to be forgotten until the next prophecy comes along ;)

I do expect the "sleepers" to provide some action. If that "action" is amusing entertainment or disheartening sadness of my view of humanity remains to be see.

Like the Cs say: Wait and See :)

I don't think any one thing in particular will happen on 12/21. I may not start Christmas shopping till after that date though. :lol:

I think the economy will just continue to go down the tubes, prices rising, food shortages, people going off, etc. I am curious as to what's gonna happen weather-wise this winter. Will it snow and never stop?

I just want to "get it over with." Seriously, I don't want to live in a post-apocolyptic earth or freeze my butt off in an ice age, even if I do have some cartons of dried food in my basement. They are gonna run out eventually.

Started watching the show "Revolution" last Monday out of curiosity. The premise is that one day the power just went out and never came back on.

http://www.nbc.com/revolution/

One of my observations was that each village must have a hair stylist who survived, cause everybody's hair still looked neat and trim. I was expecting a bunch of Grizzly Adams. :lol:

I don't think anything will happen on that date. IF anything does, quite likely to be psyop of some kind. But the way things are going, things will probably get even worse before they get better -- whatever the date. Until there's a thorough cleansing of the pathological influence/control at the top. And that does seem quite likely to happen at some point. With the cosmic hazards (i.e. shooting gallery), who knows what will happen when? Just my opinion....

From a political perspective (if it can still be called that rather than "pure psychopathic perspective") I'm thinking that the Israelis are crazy enough to attack Iran and hope the US falls in line. In such a case however, I expect a liberal dose of false flag. With Syria so thoroughly infiltrated by Westerners and their lackies (not to mention Israelis) it wouldn't be so hard for them to launch a few missiles, or attack in some way, Israel, from Syria, thereby providing the causus belli. At that point, I'm hoping the Israelis are "double crossed" by the US and left to their own devices, which probably won't be pretty.

That's in the time frame of before the end of the year. As for the actual date of 21st Dec, I'm betting on a damp squib, which could come in the form of torrential rain/snow for Northern climes.

I agree with you Perceval. The world does appear to be going to hell in a hand basket. With amazing boldness and apparent impunity, these so-called leaders of the world ignore the human condition while playing their games of greed and power. Watching them do what they do, I feel smacked on the face while they laugh.

I expect that if anything of consequence happens on 12/21 it will either be a TPTB psyop or something induced via mass consciousness because of the attention that has been placed on that date by the media/internet/word of mouth. I would expect more than a few apocalypse parties, some more in jest than others. Along side all that, things may have heated up with the shooting gallery/weather or the economy or international relations to the point where an apocalyptic scenario may not seem all that unlikely in the mass consciousness.

I'm still trying to decide if there's an appropriate time before or after to "cash out", leave Megalopolis and head for the hills while there's still any hope of doing so in a normal fashion. But I don't have any solid plans of where to go or a solid support network to rely on when I get there, just a few hints and discussions here and there with people who might be the least bit knowledgeable or sympathetic. I've decided I'm prepared to be of service where I am, do my time in 5D if necessary, and just go with the flow of whatever comes. Whatever lies ahead, bring it on!

Laura said:
Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.
Economic situation may possibly blow up - manufactured meltdown - before the time comes to pass. Perhaps war, cranking up the self-destructive madness currently manufactured across parts of the world.

In case of false flag attacks in the West, perhaps new legislation, fascistic control measures, etc. will be introduced. Perhaps something else will happen. Economic meltdown and/or repressive measures may spark revolt if introduced.

When the much-hyped time on Dec 2012 comes to pass, some mass hysteria will probably ensue among some people and groups (certain New Agers, etc.), perhaps with accompanying events offering excuses to crack down on "cults" and/or tighten control on how life is lived in some other way(s).

Most people right now are unconcerned about 2012, and also don't see anything big coming in general in the world in the years ahead. And unless something happens to shake people up, life will go on just as "usual" after 2012, until the events of the world become more dramatic as a result of natural processes and/or socio-politic machinations.

Laura said:
Are you worried?
Nope.

Laura said:
Getting nervous?
Nope.

Laura said:
What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?
Studies - automata theory, formal languages, data structures and algorithms, programming projects.

Laura said:
There are more questions that could be asked to explore this topic, so fire away!
It might be interesting to see what excuses the regular, typical channelings held by New Agers will offer for the cosmic non-events (compared to the claims) of December, 2012. Any takers on what they are most likely to say, and how New Agers will receive the "news"?

2012 Mayan end of the world thoughts are not occupying my mind whatsoever.

What is occupying my mind is preparing for the onslaught of a severe winter, buying food in , in bulk purchases and preparing to pressure can food. Just need those hard to get jars. The last week has been ice chilly here and today I am working around the house working out where the places are that will lose the most heat.

Also cutting up trees that i felled two years back and will order more wood supplies in from the owner of the nearby forest who is my neighbor.

I do think we will see more fireballs and other phenomena in the sky.Maybe more evidence of impacts also.

Keeping one eye on the Iranian situation , if that kicks off the fan will have been truly hit in a big way and to be honest we here have nothing prepared for that happening.

I am ordering a set of crossbows which can be used for hunting should we ever need to hunt. A gun is out of the question.

I have booked onto a TEFL course also, so i´have a better chance of getting a job somewhere away from here as soon as possible.The Hammers job is transferable to any country.

Am I worried? No. I am still reviewing and (re-)reading the
materials, trying to stay on EE, working on Diet (KD) but it is
going slowly but to the best of my abilities. I think I understand,
at least in part, what the C's have been [saying] about the human
experiential cycle, that is a natural process (good v.s. evil). That
the initiates, at least in potential, are responsible for their machines,
so it is up to the initiate(s) to commit to the work, with help from the
network support community of LIKE members. This has been a very
interesting journey and more yet to come! Like you said: BRING IT ON!

I think, that in all probability, there may be attempts by the PTB
to take advantage situation (before, during, and after 12/21/12)
by trying to induce the sheeple towards panic, raised fears, raised
anxiety levels, increased attacks of negativity via various methods
like HAARP, MSM fear-based reporting, ramped up government
activities with agents (DHS, CIA, FBI, NSA, FEMA, ...), ..., but the
C's say it all will fizzle as the sheeple will continue to go, business as
usual?

Dunno what the New Age folks will do (insert Agent Provocateurs),
not sure if they might become suicidal like the Heaven's Gate cult,
or another Jonestown Massacre, or become zombie-like, in trance
states by whatever methods, cause riots, say "OM" and look skyward
for Ashtar, ET, UFOs, motherships...

We will just have to wait and SEE with full awareness and without
anticipations?

But in all honestly, I look forward to the experience and thank the DCM
for all of the lessons: past, NOW, and the future which is yet to come.

edit: missed a word

I am not worried about 2012 in particular although all signs point to a melt down in the coming months (or years ?).
Maybe it's because a part of me is still hoping that nothing will affect me but that's wishfull thinking.
We just try to prepare to the best of our abilities to what may be coming or not but I don't obssess about it.
It's not like I can change much to world or cosmic events anyway so...

Maybe the 2012 hysteria in some circles will be the catalyst for something though but I can't say or know for sure.
If nothing happens for 2012 people will just breathe a big sigh of relief and ramp up the collective hysteria until something really hits...just a thought.

I think an attack on Iran before 12/21 is likely along with increased severe and crazy weather and more comets, worse economy--standard stuff. As for 12/21 itself, I think the most strategic move by TPBP/4D STS is to have nothing supernatural or even significantly noteworthy (that they control--very hard to say about other things) happen on that day so as to get all the people who are being misdirected to believe in 12/21/2012 and people who've heard of the 12/21 nonsense and don't believe it to turn away from the reality of earth changes and believe that nothing is happening, against the facts of reality. Having so many false apocalypse scares before the real fireworks starts could numb people to the reality of the situation, I think.

So I personally don't think it'll be a terribly exciting day, but I'm prepared to be wrong. And I'm not particularly worried about it, nor does it occupy much of any of my thoughts.

Not worried either, except working on having enough canned food ready for my familly and other survival stuff that might come in handy in case we physically survive 2013/2014

but I have a wild thought on what could/maybe/ happen in december;

A comet hitting a city, making breaking news, then being covered up as it being an attack by iran. U.S/Israel will then attack Iran. While this invasion/distraction is going on, another small city will perhaps be hit by a comet, then more propaganda hitting the news that Iran is bombing other cities.

Then in 2013, when Iran is pretty much in ruins and millions of innocent people have died. A period of calmness will occur and people will go on with their lives as if nothing has happenend. Until the downpour begins.

Back
Top Bottom