Three Months Left of 2012 - Register Your Predictions HERE!

Well, I'd say that predictions are mostly wishful thinking, based on conditioned opinions.
Worrying or getting nervous would be a loss of energy.

Could it be the last show or a false flag ? May be both, or rather none.
We'll mainly experience what our knowledge and consciousness is leading us to.

So my "prediction" might be : I don't know! Except to be ready for what's happening right here and now, awake...

Laura said:
I had that "wild thought" about a serious comet/asteroid thing happening too, though I was placing it a bit earlier, like in November.

I've reading The Apocalypse. As Halloween/November approaches, maybe fire in the skies.

In the US things are likely to get worse fast. Rising energy and food prices, growing poverty, the police state becoming more blatant.

A food crisis world wide triggered by drought and of course because so much land has been taken out of food production to make ethanol.

I'm not worried about any of it. My focus is on the ketogenic diet, working on myself and finding ways to be helpful to the Universe. These things I can have an influence. Rocks falling from sky I cannot.

I have begun thinking about what I can do to prepare for calamity. Comet fall, economic collapse. Put food aside, learn hunting skills, finding local people who are also concerned that are willing to help each other.

It's going to quite a ride, what will be will be, Bring it On.

Mac

I wanted to add a brief personal note about the significance of 12/21/2012 to me. I hope it's not noise.

This coincided roughly with my discovery of the C's material in 2004. A good friend of mine brought up that he had heard about this date for the "Mayan Apocalypse" and I confirmed having heard something similar. It became a running joke with us about what our plans were to prepare for this date. As my search continued, taking in the C's material and other related subjects, I found much of it to be tangentially related to 12/21 predictions but with no special significance to that date. I've tried to convey this to my friend on a few occasions, but to him the whole thing still seems like some big cosmic joke from what I can tell. Either the Mayan Apocalypse will come true and the world will end in total annihilation on 12/21/2012 or nothing will happen and we will all have a good laugh. Typical false dichotomy thinking. I hope to have a good discussion with my friend about what the outlook should be on or after 12/22.

I've also been prepping as well as I can in a small-to-medium apartment as far as accumulating food and supplies. But it seems like it would be all for naught if the immediate urban area becomes uninhabitable and I'm unable to move most of it in time. Serious cognitive dissonance abounds. Learning skills is certainly a worthy investment of time. Lately I've been getting into knot-tying. And a brief search shows that paracord has been mentioned in the Preparedness thread :D
http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,21375.msg360894.html#msg360894
Looks like Gonzo didn't mention the inner strands that can be used as fishing line, dental floss, etc. ;D

When Jupiter was hit by that huge meteor Alvin Connway had this to say

Greg says:

September 13, 2012 at 11:24 am

Alvin

In your latest book you mentioned that with the positions of Saturn and Jupiter on the winter solstice would allow less protection from these types of mentors, do you expect to see more activity over the coarse of the next six months

Greg

The Extinction Protocol says:

September 13, 2012 at 2:36 pm

Greg, I mentioned in the first book, The Extinction Protocol, that the curious positioning of the twin giants (Jupiter and Saturn) on December 21, 2012 poses some increased risks factors for Earth, for an object that might be on the right trajectory to potentially slip through- provided one might be heading in our direction. It’s just one of those things you have to watch and see what happens.

Alvin http://theextinctionprotocol.wordpress.com/2012/09/13/jupiter-impacted-by-another-large-asteroid/

My vote goes for increased meteor activity :scared: I dont worry about the dates just keep my eyes and ears open. It seems to me latley that TPTB are increasingly pulling out all the stops. Like going Ta Da and no one listens, they just keep shopping at walmart and paying taxes. It makes me sad to see so many people that the only thing that will wake them is a meteor landing on their head. :P

I think nothing out of the ordinary is going to happen. That doesn't mean that nothing will happen I just don't believe anything earth shattering will. Predictions of the sky "falling" have been happening for centuries. Besides, I am more concerned these days about where I am going to go after my current biological shell expires or whether or not I will be employed then.

BTW, I remember the Y2K predictions and have to admit that I did chuckle when I heard about the gun, ammo and other survivalist merchandise flying off the shelves. I don't see these 2012 predictions to have much credibility inasmuch as a timeline is concerned. We could be obliterated tomorrow or 4 million years from now and I am not much of a betting man.

Yeah, I'm with you Laura on the late fall event(s) and also with Bo, because that is the premise of drills like these, that is a "bomb" hitting a major city. But there might be something that occurs before that that renders war making on such a scale too difficult to bother with.

The skies will definitely become more and more interesting as we go along in oh so many ways. But I think that it will be multiple events occurring simultaneously or with very little space between them, such that the governments won't be able to keep up, plagues, invasion, etc, will render all the preparations of the Pathocrats & 4D STS meaningless.

I don't see a lot of people being on earth in a couple of months relatively speaking, most will have gone elsewhere.

I am not worried at all, my thoughts are occupied with whatever I choose to occupy them with. It is an interesting time to live and it will become even more so. ;)

I actually forgot the December 2012 thing. For me, the change is now, not 3 months down the road or two years down the road.

What occupies most of my time is Work, being truly present in myself so I can be a transducer of creative and truthful energies. I refuse to die in fear and disconnected of myself.

I already saw this Summer a big fireball right in front my eyes and I lost count of the numerous fires that were burning all around in Spain, including next to me.

Preparation? I have had the chance to network with neighbors and the butcher from the nearest town, who told me that in 30 years as a butcher, it was the first time he was selling pork chops with all the fat included. He was so happy he raised it as a trophy and I improvised a little talk right there with people lining up to listen how saturated fat was so important and vegetable oil so evil. We are going to get together soon, see if an awareness campaign will enrich people's diet and his revenue as well. I will also be given a couple of health talks based on pubmed published data to the mainstream medical people, but I'm not holding my breath. It is the normal people, the ones at the suffering line who are readily available for networking.

Local neighbors have hardly ever eaten any meat that came from a supermarket or butcher for that matter. They raise all their animals and kill them and prepare them for eating. I hope to learn a thing or two from them as we gather together more often to eat organic meat and for discussions. Now I know what 100% organic eggs taste like! People here had lived to be almost 100 years old with the diet they eat. Traditional food includes a sausage that is 80% pork fat.

I'm also preparing a medical kit so I can be ready to handle any emergencies and some symptomatic therapies for an eventual plague (not that it will have a cure!). Also a "hurricane" kit, not only food and basic stuff, but also tobacco. Then, there are so many wild animals around, I thought about getting some hunting skills, but it seems hunting certificates will be issued only until Spring time next year. I also try to keep some "normalcy" amidst all this chaos by learning creative crafts that feel very healing, like sewing and drawing and playing music. Even though I dedicate very little time to it, it does seem to help a lot to do at least a project or a little at a time each day. Things I never allowed myself to learn or do.

Worried? Yeah, worried about the Winter. It is already very chilly here and we are only in September. Wood, gas, and so forth. I know it is going to be bad. I know Cold Adaptation is good for us, but still, it is very chilly!

We know that PTB know about the coming changes, and we know they are attempting to distract the world from it.
According to signs and C's, the big cosmic show is near, so we can expect PTB to make their move sooner rather then later.

IMO, the concept of big meteor hitting the ground and then PTB blaming Iran doesn't make sense to me.
Because it could fall anywhere with low probability of hitting the city or populated area and high probability of falling down in ocean or in unpopulated area.
What makes more sense is that PTB first orchestrate word wide wars and riots to distract people from cosmic threat and keep them occupied.
Once that's set in motion, they can make any meteor strikes look like missile strikes, and many people would believe it, due to conditioning that is already happening.
But even that will have it's limits, and people will begin to wake up sooner or later.

These are desperate times for PTB, and desperate times require desperate measures. The following is only a wild theory of what might happen sometime soon.

So, Israel attacks Iran and makes false flag attack on US and maybe even EU. Perhaps even nuclear attack on one or more cities. Iran gets the blame.
Then the west to goes to war with Iran, and on other side Russia and China will stand in Iran's defense. PTB will make sure that the whole world becomes pulled in global discord.
PTB forces economy crash, there isn't enough food and people start to riot. Then maybe they activate greenbaumed programmed victims to go off at the same time.

from C's:
A: Not correct concept. What if: those programmed in the so called “Greenbaum” projects are preprogrammed to “go off” all at once, and some “malfunction,” and go off early?
PTB offer people ultimate protection in form of police state and maybe not enough people accept it which leads to global revolution, with US as hotspot.
Then cataclysms start to happen and people begin to wake up, but it's way too late for that.

Like I said , it's simply a theory, nothing else.

Also, I agree that if anything is to happen around 21. December it probably won't be of cosmic origin, but rather PTB somehow exploiting that date for their gain.

EDIT: Psyche, where I live it's also getting unusually chilly for this time of the year.

Laura said:
Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

There are more questions that could be asked to explore this topic, so fire away!

As far as I can see, there is nothing on the radar what could indicate that on this particular date something big could happen. Of course, surprises are always welcome and as NewOrleans said: What can we do but accept change? But I am really curious what will happen next on the world stage. Fire in the sky? Global financial meltdown? War? Everything together and maybe more? Sure the future looks interesting. I am not nervous or worried about this because my hidden anger about those psychopathic bastards would welcome such things with pleasure as the beginning of their downfall. But to see and observe happy people and families make another side really sad as it see the inevitable tragedies what will come with it.

What occupies my mind is that the "plan B" is not ready yet. Such a plan is a handy thing what waits in the background all the time during the years and served me well here and there. It's the net what catches you when something goes really wrong really fast or you just have to make a decision and move without preparations. I think, everyone here are working on something similar with the same thoughts about the possible future events what could force you to move. So, yeah, to forget something and/or not being in the right shape for whatever comes is something I think about from time to time. Its hard to keep the faith that everyting will fall into place.

Hopefully PopHistorian keep a close eye on the new age folks in 2013. I love to read his reviews and I bet, there are some very cool and weird explanations coming.

I think that more of the same is what we'll be getting. The start of WWIII seems plausible if they need a distraction (and it seems like they're going to have to increase the distractions) so, yeah, Israel might even try to go it alone. As to Obama not wanting a war because it's "close to election time" I would have to say that probably matters little to the PTB. If they pretended before that the president was in charge, I think that as they become desperate, they're not going to be too worried about that particular charade. Whoever the president may be is not going to stop them from going to war if it's in their interests.

As to the particular date of the 21st of December, I predict nothing "out of the ordinary" - maybe a comet here, an earthquake there... I think the whole 21st of December hype has just been more of the boy who cried wolf that we've been hearing all our lives. The New Age masses fix their attention on one particular date: nothing happens... (il)logical conclusion: nothing is going to happen - you are not so smart!!!

P.S. I wonder where David Wilcox will be hiding on December 22nd :P

Hi,

This thread is great, I get to see how people view their situation and their plans for the post-apocalyptic world. Yet, all of you guys seem very confident.

Maybe it is subjective on my part, but I have great fears about cataclysms(not 2012, just in general). For example, I imagine that when comets hit and there will be a global chaos where communications and transportation are disrupted. I fear that I will be far away from my girlfriend(She lives 1.5 hours away by train) when she needs me the most. How can I reach to her, what should I do etc. I was looking at a few forests between cities, and there seems to be good camping places around, so I hope it would be OK once I get to her.

And also, nobody mentions the reaction of other people in this chaotic world. You will have psychopaths, you will have authoritarian followers, most possibly with guns and other sorts of weapons. For example, in Switzerland, every man that has gone to army possesses a rifle with some ammunition. I don't think every single one of them have helpless people's best interest in their hearts. That scares the hell out of me, not because I might get killed or such, but I don't want to leave anyone I love behind in such a crazy world.

I am not concerned about this all the time, but in moments of silence, the thoughts come to me and I try to make sense about what I can do in a situation like this. I don't know, maybe I am missing something you guys know.

I don't want to scare anyone, actually I would appreciate some mirror that may diminish my fears.

My two cents, fwiw.

Guardian said:
Laura said:
There are more questions that could be asked to explore this topic, so fire away!

:rotfl: Did you finish your book ;D

It's wrapping up nicely, but I'm putting in 14 hour days on it when I'm not doing work around the house! :evil:

Well, it is difficult for me to conjecture about specifics, but, on the bigger scale, we know that the Earth has gone trough many cycles. We had our skies periodically bombarded due to the movement of celestial bodies, including the 3600 years cycle of a comet, if I remember correctly, that is now long overdue. There are other celestial cycles that seem to converge approximately in our contemporary day and age.

Then we have the weather cycles. The Earth has also gone through several ice ages followed by periods of "Summer".
Periodic pests and plagues, as well as the beginning and end of civilizations.
Thinking of life itself, it is the perfect reflexion of that. Isn't life a continuous succession of cycles?

I'm thinking that we may be at the end/beginning of another of such cycles. In fact, I think it may have already began and we're right in the middle of it, we just don't notice it because we are, again, in the middle of it. It's a bit like the alien invasion: they're already here, no need for a gigantic spaceship landing in the middle of NY with little green men telling us that they came to take over the world. Why, they took it over long ago!

So, if we are indeed in a transition between cycles, it may be something extremely gradual for the perception of a human being's lifetime, but only a blink of an eye from Earth's perspective. Then perhaps, and if such transition is happening, for little human this transition would only be perceivable 1000 years ahead from now, maybe even much further ahead.
Yet, that in no way opposes nor invalidates the visible acceleration of things such as natural and man made catastrophes. The signs of change are here, the total immensity of that change, however, that is what I'm not sure we'll fully perceive in our lifetimes.

Laura said:
Are you worried? Getting nervous? What is occupying your thoughts most of the time?

Depending on the context. Thinking of how things are spiraling down, I see blood, and more blood. What will happen to those people, those expendable nuisances in the eyes of the PTB, those made of the same flesh, same skin, same bones as me, but that are unfortunate enough to have been born in the middle of a boiling hot cauldron? What of them?.......

Psyche said:
What occupies most of my time is Work, being truly present in myself so I can be a transducer of creative and truthful energies. I refuse to die in fear and disconnected of myself.

Something similar for me. My thoughts have been occupied with fighting to become who I want to be, the wish to build up the willpower to carry on and get myself out of my own way so that I can actually DO, and the realization that it isn't tomorrow, it isn't even tonight. The Work happens NOW.
It is...one HELL of a difficult fight.

Finally, even though people seem to carry on with their own lives oblivious to the signs, I see a few changes. LDC 97.3 London radio has been criticizing the government BIG time. Sometimes I even ask myself, will they stay in the air for much longer? The other day they were talking about psychopathy, unfortunately I only caught it at the very end.
Also, I went back home to Portugal for two weeks this August and hearing people talking I realized that it's commonly understood amongst them that the people in power are the enemy. It's as if you don't even need to mention that because "everyone knows" they are the enemy, period. Well, this is, of course, a generalization (some people don't know), but I think that it describes well the general sentiment that has been spreading.
As another example, the other day a famous Portuguese poet reffused a prestiged award because it would be personally awarded by one of our corrupt politicians. In her words: "by someone that is destroying our country".

In the end, yes, people go, or seem to go about their lives as usual, but maybe, just maybe, something is starting to boil inside, something that seems yet to be silent, but how much can one take before one explodes?...

I would like to suggest that everyone watch that old 70s BBC thing: "Survivors". It's rough going, but at least the first season is pretty interesting. It really lays out what kinds of things can happen if the majority of human beings get taken out by a plague. Then, we can discuss it on the Terry Nation - Survivors thread. There's a lot of things that I would like to mention about it after most of ya'll have watched it.

We don't know about comets... they could be Tunguska like overhead explosions that are localized. Yeah, they would play havoc with the climate, but it's not like an "extinction level" event is a sure thing! But one thing that does seem to be pretty certain is plague, whether earth mutated or comet borne.

In the research I've been doing to go into the new book, I came across several references that strongly indicate that meat eaters had a much higher survival rate during the Plague of Justinian. I would imagine the same is true during the Black Death, but I'm not digging into that just now. We do know that the well-to-do who could afford meat had a higher survival rate. So diet is an important consideration.

I just think that it is a fascinating time to be alive and I'm really pleased to read all these great responses! We'll be having another session soon and I'll try to get in some questions about the topic.

Laura said:
Since it is now Sept 20th and, according to the New Age crowd, the world is going to end, ascend, transform, whatever, on Dec 21 - more or less - which is almost exactly three months from now, I'm interested in what forum members think may actually happen IF anything at all.

I'm not expecting anything "world-ending" to happen on that date, but if some things/events have occurred on that day, I would think it would because someone wants it to happen for specific purposes. Though, I'm betting on comet impacts.

Laura said:

I'm neither nervous nor worried about the date.

What's occupying my thoughts now are mostly exhaustion (from work on a daily basis) and trying to catch up on the readings (also a sense of wasting time - a feeling like I'm being distracted). I have been working hard at my job as everyone is getting anxious about getting all the buildings on campus done before the First of November. Most of my coworkers are more worried about the shootings having happened recently. I've also been noticing people's bizarre behaviors or disintegration on campus.

I am trying to do EE every night, but exhaustion took the best of me and having dreamless sleeps (I've been sleeping over 10 hours a night, and on weekends, been sleeping more than usual). I haven't had a chance to read KD thread nor am I on that diet (just all meat). There were moments that I felt this whole end of the world thing to be "over with."

I am also trying to read The Angry Book and Trauma and the Body, and re-reading In An Unspoken Voice, High Strangeness, and Secret History (Kindle).

Back
Top Bottom