"Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak

mkrnhr

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Hello all

In order to have an easier understanding of what appear to be fondamental bases of some esoteric teachings that are discussed in the cassiopaea website and presented there and there as if they were self-evident, I was planning to purchase "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. I would like to know how much informations in this book are accurate and if it is a good idea after all. Is there any referces that introduce such matters in a simple and progressive way?

Thank you in advance

Hi, you'll be pleased to know that it's available online here. :)

Rather than reading Marciniak, I would suggest you read Ouspensky's In Search of the Miraculous, Mouravieff's Gnosis, and Gurdjieff's books. And Secret History of the World by Laura.

I agree Henry. I purchased THE SECRET HISTORY OF THE WORLD about a month ago and am presently in the process of rereading a significant portion of it. When I read such a weighty tome the first time, I don't spend a lot of time trying to understand everything as I go, but rather just try to get an idea of what the author is trying to convey. And it's a lot. Laura has obviously put a lot of reseach into this work and it is well worth the money. I strongly recommend it to anyone who is genuinely searching for the truth. So much food for the soul. This is definitely an STO work. I actually feel energized after reading it.
Also, I've recently received a library copy of Ouspensky's THE FOURTH WAY, and I'm admittedly having a hard time staying with it, probably because he abandoned his students; ie, he didn't put his money where his mouth is. I've also got one or two of Gudrjieff on order through interlibrary loands
I'm also rereading three of Castaneda's books.

I agree with Henry as well. Secret History, is so much more than the title implies. My first read through was casual, or, rather, the big picture. I am currently reading it for the second time, and going more slowly, contemplating certain passages while "centered". On the third read, I intend to delve into the books of the bibliography, heavily research the words in "'s etc.

As for Bringers of the Dawn, I think it is a nice and warm/fuzzy INTRO.... or, C's 101, introductory freshman course. C's stuff and Laura's work would be graduate or post graduate study.

Kris

Hi RedRock,
I, too, couldn't get through "the 4th Way". It seemed to scattered for me.

However, "In Search of the Miraculous" was much better in my opinion, along with the aforementioned books written by G himself.

Also, the three volumes of "Gnosis" by Boris Mouravieff go into even more detail although there is a strong religious undertone to it.

Don

RflctnOfU said:
As for Bringers of the Dawn, I think it is a nice and warm/fuzzy INTRO.... or, C's 101, introductory freshman course. C's stuff and Laura's work would be graduate or post graduate study.
I agree - it was a good intro to Laura's work. I initially started with the Wave Series, and I got to the point where Laura says:
Laura said:
... At 4th density, they are still using technology, they are still learning para-physical things. They have subjugated us; they have implanted us; they have taken our DNA and manipulated it so we won't remember who we are and what we can really do. Barbara Marciniak's book, Bringers of the Dawn, covers much of that information. The Cassiopaeans have said that when Barbara communicated with her Pleiadians, she was communicating with - there is this thing out there called a Realm Border, it's a wave, a wall, a frequency of some kind that's like a doorway between the different densities - the Cassiopaeans, the Pleiadians, and whoever transmit through that - it expedites their ability to transduce from 6th density down to 3rd - at the time Marciniak was channeling her information, this wave was located in the region of space of the Pleiades, and they called themselves Pleiadians to give a reference point. As we perceive it, this window is now passing through what we call Cassiopaea.
...and, especially:
Laura said:
On a number of occasions, the Cassiopaeans have referred to two other sources of information as being of a more objective configuration and have suggested that we read them so as to save time in dealing with specific concepts. The two sources are Elkins, Rueckert and McCarty's The Ra Material and Barbara Marciniak's Bringers of the Dawn.

... At the same time, I don't for a minute delude myself by thinking that we are immune to corruption. On the contrary, I am ALWAYS on the watch for information that is "off." I expect it, watch for it, and take all measures possible to prevent it on a continual basis. I am convinced that the instant this kind of vigilance is relaxed, you can pretty much say "goodbye" to objective channeling.

Nevertheless, Barbara Marciniak apparently "tuned in" and her first book, Bringers of the Dawn, contained a good percentage of objective material.
...after which I decided to order and read Marciniak's books. They are very easy to read and introduce the essentials of much of the C's information in an easy-going way. If you are still starting out with this stuff, I recommend Marciniak's books. But remember to take it, like everything else, with a grain of salt i.e. don't believe EVERYTHING you read.

Thank you all for the advises. I am actually reading the "Secret History of the World" and I just buyed "Fragments d'un enseignement inconnu" by Ouspensky (french translation). I have no background so that some terms like "chakras" and "auras" and "high centers" are foreign to me (I come from a contry where such litterature is inexistant). I'll will follow the advises. Thank you all for all :)

MKRNHR said:
I was planning to purchase "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. I would like to know how much informations in this book are accurate and if it is a good idea after all.
You may wish to read Laura's article "Laura Answers Questions from Readers: Transient Passengers" where she analyses C's versus Pleiadean's info
http://www.cassiopaea.org/cass/pleiadians.htm
Laura wrote:
there is an essential "sameness" of the many sources of higher levels that are communicating with others on Earth. But, not only are they at "slightly different focus points," on the realm border, the individuals with whom they communicate are also different in terms of their ability to receive or "transduce" what they receive.
[...]The Cassiopaeans were attempting to express the unity of not only 6th density, but of all densities, and progressive and cycling disbursement of creation, reality, advancement, and "points of focus" that grow gradually greater and more inclusive as "time" progresses. Their intent, when taking all into consideration, was never to suggest that THEY "dictated" the Pleiadian material to Barbra Marciniak, but to give us clues to the unified nature of 6th density which, though "unified," is still cyclical and with different foci. Their meaning would be the same as if I said that Barbra Marciniak and I are one. In the sense of universal Oneness, this is a deep truth. But at this level of experience, there is Manyness and different focus due to perspective. More than that, they are telling us that what we perceive to be structures in space are defining the focus points of the endlessly cycling and disbursing Wave of Creation.
[...]
Q: (T) Since you are riding this wave, in order to communicate, since the wave is what you are using to focus this contact with, and you are, whoever you may be at whatever point the wave is, you gave Barbara Marciniak information under the name "Pleiadians". You are telling us this. Have you told the other people, such as Barbara Marciniak, that you are contacting other people?
A: No.
Q: (L) So, Barbara may not know that the contacts are the same only under a different name?
A: No. Progressive information. Also, system is like mosaic.
Q: (L) Does this mean that different people get different pieces of the mosaic?
A: Yes.
Q: (Susy) Are you from the same group as the Pleiadians?
A: Same. When at Pleiades, Pleiadians, when at Cassiopaea, Cassiopaeans. Light beings.
Q: (Susy) What kind of source are you?
A: 6th density.
And, as we all know, a mosaic is made up of many tiles which, only together, form a complete picture.
[...]When we consider the vast differences in understanding between ourselves and our little companions in the animal kingdom, we may be able to extrapolate the idea of how difficult it is to grasp concepts from realms of awareness and understanding higher than our own. In the end, we do ourselves no service to attempt to force them into linear constructions which, remember, help us to function at 3rd density, and are designed for 3rd density; but when we are getting read to move on, we begin to let go of them.

I just started reading this book and find it to be an easy read.
The information seems to be presented from a different, slightly less rough-around-the-edges, approach.
Given Barbara and Laura are two "different" people, the information appears to be "translated" into 3rd density differently.
Laura has put her time in when it comes inter-disciplinary knowledge, and the C's material reflects that.
Also, like the C's stated, both are pieces of the same mosaic.

Haven't read any of the Gourdjieff material, so I can't compare the two.
"The Secret History of the World" has a lot of data in it and, as of right now, I can't compare it to "Bringers of the Dawn."

P

Carpe said:
MKRNHR said:
I was planning to purchase "Bringers of the Dawn" by Barbara Marciniak. I would like to know how much informations in this book are accurate and if it is a good idea after all.
You may wish to read Laura's article "Laura Answers Questions from Readers: Transient Passengers" where she analyses C's versus Pleiadean's info
Laura wrote:
there is an essential "sameness" of the many sources of higher levels that are communicating with others on Earth. But, not only are they at "slightly different focus points," on the realm border, the individuals with whom they communicate are also different in terms of their ability to receive or "transduce" what they receive.
[...]The Cassiopaeans were attempting to express the unity of not only 6th density, but of all densities, and progressive and cycling disbursement of creation, reality, advancement, and "points of focus" that grow gradually greater and more inclusive as "time" progresses. Their intent, when taking all into consideration, was never to suggest that THEY "dictated" the Pleiadian material to Barbra Marciniak, but to give us clues to the unified nature of 6th density which, though "unified," is still cyclical and with different foci. Their meaning would be the same as if I said that Barbra Marciniak and I are one. In the sense of universal Oneness, this is a deep truth. But at this level of experience, there is Manyness and different focus due to perspective. More than that, they are telling us that what we perceive to be structures in space are defining the focus points of the endlessly cycling and disbursing Wave of Creation.
[...]
Q: (T) Since you are riding this wave, in order to communicate, since the wave is what you are using to focus this contact with, and you are, whoever you may be at whatever point the wave is, you gave Barbara Marciniak information under the name "Pleiadians". You are telling us this. Have you told the other people, such as Barbara Marciniak, that you are contacting other people?
Q: (L) So, Barbara may not know that the contacts are the same only under a different name?
A: Same. When at Pleiades, Pleiadians, when at Cassiopaea, Cassiopaeans. Light beings.
And, as we all know, a mosaic is made up of many tiles which, only together, form a complete picture.
[...]When we consider the vast differences in understanding between ourselves and our little companions in the animal kingdom, we may be able to extrapolate the idea of how difficult it is to grasp concepts from realms of awareness and understanding higher than our own. In the end, we do ourselves no service to attempt to force them into linear constructions which, remember, help us to function at 3rd density, and are designed for 3rd density; but when we are getting read to move on, we begin to let go of them.

I started reading 'Bringers of the Dawn', because it is an easy read (I am reading 'Comets and the Horns of Moses' at the same time, which requires a lot more effort).

There is this quote in the book that refers to the above quote of the C's, OSIT.

"Some of your reverence and loyalty has been to belief systems that will no longer serve you, just as there will come a time when each of you will move beyond the steps that we are leading you through at this time. Another energy will be able to say, "Well, when the Pleiadians were showing you this, it was very good. They led you here and there. Let us take you further." There is no stopping the evolution, for there is nothing that has been given to the planet that represents the ultimate in truth.", p. 36, BotD.

FWIW. :)

Edit: tried to fix quotes, but failed. :huh:

Bringers of the Dawn, by Barbara Marciniak.

I have just finished reading this book, "Bringers of the Dawn".
What can I say.
Wow..

I read this book two years ago, I remember many things I did not understand then, a few months ago I made a second reading of it and I was surprised the understanding of some issues that did not understand before, and this is due to the work of Laura and all this forum, so thank you all :)

Carpe said:
MKRNHR said:
Laura wrote:
[...]
Thanks for the link Carpe, It helped me refresh my memory of that session, from the first time I read it.

Re: \

reading this book at the moment have to say im enjoying it so far easy enough to read and understand no doubt
thats down to what ive read on the forum excellent stuff

Back
Top Bottom