Meteorite Explodes Over Russia Injures Hundreds

MusicMan said:
I have heard the sound produced by a meteorite burning up in the atmosphere, and as described earlier in this thread, it was a 'hissing' sound.
There didn't seem to be any time delay such as you would get with an aircraft noise, it was real-time, so may have been electrically induced in my ear.
My hearing is pretty good in the upper registers, and I can hear bats pinging when they are about, as well as the high voltage (EHT) generators in older TV sets.

Have you read Laura's "Comets and the Horns of Moses", or Pierre's "Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection"? Those two books discuss electrophonics that can be emitted on "noisy" meteors. They are radio waves (which travel at the speed of light) that can be heard by people who may be wearing something (like glasses, or even hair), or are close to other things that are capable of receiving radio waves and that is, then, heard by the person wearing , or next, to them. To get a fuller picture of what is happening, reading either one (or both) of these books will help. Plus, there is a whole lot of interesting things to learn from these two books.

Perhaps it was already mentioned somewhere, but Chelyabinsk experienced another curious event. Too many since the meteorite fall. But this time it even reminds of Tunguska!

So, two days ago a mysterious atmospheric anomaly was reported in Chelyabinsk region that knocked down a bunch of trees and created a clearing the size of 10 by 15 meters. Some of the trees were bent down to the ground, while others turned inside out by the roots. Most lay in neat rows. At the same time the near forest was left untouched.

There are all kind of theories, but they mostly have to do with "atmospheric anomaly". Some say that it was testing of a weapon. Some scientists actually suggested that it was another fall of a meteorite, but didn't like the theory since there was no crater and no scorching marks on the fallen trees. But then, we know that it could have been an overhead explosion!

So what do you think? An overhead explosion? If so, it seems like this area is a good example of being a meteorite attractor. Or maybe some other similar phenomena?

559.jpg

560.jpg

561.jpg

Here's a link to a video in Russian.

Keit said:
Perhaps it was already mentioned somewhere, but Chelyabinsk experienced another curious event. Too many since the meteorite fall. But this time it even reminds of Tunguska!

So, two days ago a mysterious atmospheric anomaly was reported in Chelyabinsk region that knocked down a bunch of trees and created a clearing the size of 10 by 15 meters. Some of the trees were bent down to the ground, while others turned inside out by the roots. Most lay in neat rows. At the same time the near forest was left untouched.

There are all kind of theories, but they mostly have to do with "atmospheric anomaly". Some say that it was testing of a weapon. Some scientists actually suggested that it was another fall of a meteorite, but didn't like the theory since there was no crater and no scorching marks on the fallen trees. But then, we know that it could have been an overhead explosion!

So what do you think? An overhead explosion? If so, it seems like this area is a good example of being a meteorite attractor. Or maybe some other similar phenomena?

That's strange. From the pictures there doesn't seem to be any burning or damage one would expect from a heat source. It just looks like something big, and not hot, flattened the area.

I think we have and will witness more totally bizarre atmospheric phenomena.

I'm not sure if such things exist but it could be a selective tornado that dropped down a few seconds and vanished again. Or another yet unknown atmospheric discharge.

To me it would appear that it is similar to the generation of a smoke ring (as if you banged on the drum and the smoke came out) except from above.
The concussion must have been sufficient to knock over a few trees.
I would guess this could happen if a meteor burned up and vapourised in the atmosphere just before the 'bow wave' hit the ground, so that there was nothing remaining of the meteorite, just the shock wave.
Interesting, all the same.

There was another interesting incident in the Chelyabinsk area the day before yesterday. Here's an article in Russian.

Apparently, at 10 pm witnesses saw a bright flash followed by an explosion/boom/clapping sound in the location of a mountain named "Devil's finger" (Chertov palec'). And after that electrical appliances of everyone in the area stopped working. None of the official sources could provide any explanation. What is interesting, that even after Chelyabinsk meteorite no one (at least in the article) even speculates about it maybe being a meteorite. They do speculate that it can be a natural phenomenon, like light pillars, or even a UFO.

Also interesting that it happened in the location of a mountain called "Devil's finger". Such names are usually given to locations that are known to be "cursed places", those that have all kind of paranormal/anomalous things happening near them. Considering what was said in the latest session, maybe it is another example of this area being an attractor.

What I found next actually even backs it up historically! After searching for a picture of the location, I also read about the origin of this name. Apparently it doesn't talk about the devil (chert), but about someone called Cherto. Once, long ago, he and his army invaded and occupied the region. Locals tried to rebel, but their attempts were unsuccessful, so they decided to ask forces of nature for help.

First they asked the Sun for help, but he was too far away and couldn't hear their prayers. And then they asked the Moon. She heard their prayers, pitied them and stroke Cherto with all her might. She stroke him on his head, so strong, that his whole body penetrated the earth. But the evil Cherto still tried to get away. He was able to stick out his finger, but it immediately became a stone under a moonlight.

This story considered to be a very ancient legend, and apparently many people come and try to visit this mountain because of its beneficial effects on health.

16-e1430331085679.jpg

Keit said:
There was another interesting incident in the Chelyabinsk area the day before yesterday. Here's an article in Russian.

Apparently, at 10 pm witnesses saw a bright flash followed by an explosion/boom/clapping sound in the location of a mountain named "Devil's finger" (Chertov palec'). And after that electrical appliances of everyone in the area stopped working. None of the official sources could provide any explanation. What is interesting, that even after Chelyabinsk meteorite no one (at least in the article) even speculates about it maybe being a meteorite. They do speculate that it can be a natural phenomenon, like light pillars, or even a UFO.

Also interesting that it happened in the location of a mountain called "Devil's finger". Such names are usually given to locations that are known to be "cursed places", those that have all kind of paranormal/anomalous things happening near them. Considering what was said in the latest session, maybe it is another example of this area being an attractor.

What I found next actually even backs it up historically! After searching for a picture of the location, I also read about the origin of this name. Apparently it doesn't talk about the devil (chert), but about someone called Cherto. Once, long ago, he and his army invaded and occupied the region. Locals tried to rebel, but their attempts were unsuccessful, so they decided to ask forces of nature for help.

First they asked the Sun for help, but he was too far away and couldn't hear their prayers. And then they asked the Moon. She heard their prayers, pitied them and stroke Cherto with all her might. She stroke him on his head, so strong, that his whole body penetrated the earth. But the evil Cherto still tried to get away. He was able to stick out his finger, but it immediately became a stone under a moonlight.

This story considered to be a very ancient legend, and apparently many people come and try to visit this mountain because of its beneficial effects on health.

16-e1430331085679.jpg
It is beautiful place,did you ever been here?

Very interesting, especially the fact that the place may have physiological effects on people. Regarding the Rife technology described recently, it is possible that some rocky formations, or even megalithic structures, may resonate at certain frequencies that interact with the human body. I worked for a while on the top of a mountain where during certain nights, depending on how the wind blows, the rocks ring at an audible frequency like bells (hence the name of the place). I wonder if different frequencies at different places may have different effects on people (besides thinking you've lost your mind because bells are ringing all around you).

A new mystery happened in Chelyabisnk region on the 1st of September. A passer-by noticed something on the field and took a video of it. It looks like a crop circle, but not quite. Actually, maybe it is similar to what happened to the flattened trees. More so, apparently the locals of a nearby village claim that on night before they saw a burst of light above the area, as if caused by lightning. But there was no lightning or thunder afterwards. Just the sky lit up for a second. Here's the article in Russian.

https://youtu.be/JMqkHT8Zswg

Very bright daylight fireball explodes over Russia, meteorites possible
Posted by TW on June 21, 2018
A very bright daylight fireball exploded over western Russia during the early morning hours of June 21, 2018. The event lasted several seconds before the object disintegrated in a bright flash.
The meteor was seen from the cities of Kursk, Lipetsk, Voronezh and Orel. A sonic boom was associated with this event and reported by residents.

The video below shows the disintegration of the meteor in the atmosphere as seen by Meteosat 9 satellite

Meteorites are very likely and residents are already searching for them.

This fireball event is one of the biggest so far this year and we expect more videos, images and information during the day.

This report will be updated throughout the day.
Featured image: Bright fireball explodes over central Russia on June 21, 2018. Credit: YouTube user Apostol875

Getting to be more and more common. And Russia has such a huge land area, not a surprise that more are seen there.

I wounder if this current event was related to this recently discovered NEO!

Asteroid 2018 MZ4 flew past Earth at 0.54 LD
Posted by TW on June 20, 2018 in category Near-Earth Objects
A newly discovered asteroid designated 2018 MZ4 flew past Earth at 0.54 LD / 0.00139 AU (207 941 km / 129 208 miles) on June 16, 2018, one day before it was discovered. This is 36th known asteroid to flyby Earth within 1 lunar distance since the start of the year.

TalkativeMediumAcornwoodpecker-size_restricted.gif

2018 MZ4 belongs to the Apollo group of asteroids and has an estimated size between 4.6 and 10 m (15 - 32.8 feet). It was first observed at Palomar Mountain - ZTF on June 17, 2018. The object flew past us at a speed (relative to the Earth) of 9.76 km/s at 18:55 UTC.

BonySpryHuia-size_restricted.gif

Apollo asteroid - Wikipedia
The closer their semi-major axis is to Earth's, the less eccentricity is needed for the orbits to cross. The February 15, 2013 Chelyabinsk meteor that exploded over the city of Chelyabinsk in the southern Urals region of Russia, injuring an estimated 1000 people with flying glass from broken windows, was an Apollo class asteroid.[6][7]

Back
Top Bottom