Could I have been abducted???

anart said:
Medulin said:
NREM sleep (a phase in which hyperdimensional entities cannot manipulate you that easily).

Do you have any data to back this statement up? I think it is a bit of a stretch.

Yes I have.
All sleep medicine textbooks say dreaming is extremely rare in NREM sleep, and
there are no sleep paralysis episodes during that phase.

further reading:
Principles and Practice of Sleep Medicine: Expert Consult Premium Edition - Enhanced Online Features and Print, 5e [Hardcover]
Meir H. Kryger MD (Author), Thomas Roth PhD (Author), William C. Dement MD PhD

Medulin said:
Basically, you want to reduce REM sleep, and force deep restorative NREM sleep (a phase in which hyperdimensional entities cannot manipulate you that easily).
Some keys to success:
1. keto-diet (<50g of carbs a day [most of which should come from nuts], no sugar & dairy)
2. a lot of fat and protein
3. a lot of magnesium
4. no alcohol
5. melatonin

I would think that you may want to be careful of telling people that carbs should come mostly from nuts since nuts affect a lot of people very badly.

Also, from what we have learned on the ketogenic diet, it is high fat/medium protein. High fat is a very important part of the KD and keeping your protein intake at a lower amount so that you start burning ketones (from fat) instead of glucose.

fwiw

Medulin said:
anart said:
Medulin said:
NREM sleep (a phase in which hyperdimensional entities cannot manipulate you that easily).

Do you have any data to back this statement up? I think it is a bit of a stretch.

Yes I have.

Why do you think that has anything at all to do with hyperdimensional manipulation?

anart said:
Medulin said:
Yes I have.

Why do you think that has anything at all to do with hyperdimensional manipulation?

Yeah, states where mediums channel highly questionable entities are not necessarily characterized by sleep paralysis nor dreaming. Yet, they are being used by god knows what from beyond.

But then, I guess most people are already manipulated on the "waking" state though.

Hello Everyone:

I had some weird experience last night, I don't know what to make of it,

Last night I was reading the C’s transcripts from 1994 new book, everything was fine with me I don’t recall having any pain at all, then I got ready to go to bed, and then I turned on my cd player and I started to listening my praying to the soul meditation, I remember finishing my meditation and then got comfy and fell asleep, weird thing that has never happened to me is waking up in the wrong size of the bed, I remember when I woke up momentarily in the middle of the night and I thought to myself, why I’m in the middle of the bed but sideways, and not in my normal position, which is vertical.
Well, then when I woke up this morning and tried to stand up I started to feel a strong pain right in the middle where my spinal cord and waist joins, I don’t really get paranoid about things, but this one is kind of strange..

I been doing some changes in my diet, less carbs, some meat with lots of fat, and I take melatonin,

any comments would be much appreciated.

Xico said:
Hello Everyone:

I had some weird experience last night, I don't know what to make of it,

Last night I was reading the C’s transcripts from 1994 new book, everything was fine with me I don’t recall having any pain at all, then I got ready to go to bed, and then I turned on my cd player and I started to listening my praying to the soul meditation, I remember finishing my meditation and then got comfy and fell asleep, weird thing that has never happened to me is waking up in the wrong size of the bed, I remember when I woke up momentarily in the middle of the night and I thought to myself, why I’m in the middle of the bed but sideways, and not in my normal position, which is vertical.
Well, then when I woke up this morning and tried to stand up I started to feel a strong pain right in the middle where my spinal cord and waist joins, I don’t really get paranoid about things, but this one is kind of strange..

I been doing some changes in my diet, less carbs, some meat with lots of fat, and I take melatonin,

any comments would be much appreciated.

Sounds weird, Xico! I'm sorry you got freaked out by this. All I can say is it's really hard to say for sure what really happened. Might have been something, might have been nothing. Perhaps the best thing you could do is just keep on doing what you're doing: EE, diet. Could you be a bit more clear about your diet? Sounds like you're just starting to make changes and probably aren't fully keto yet. If that's the case, post in the diet sections and we'll be glad to offer pointers and support as you make the transition. The more you work on these things - diet, emotions, networking - the less chance there will be of any 'weird' stuff, assuming there's such a thing as 'weird' stuff. So, don't worry too much about it, but keep it in mind, and make those changes in your life that will help eliminate such phenomena from your life. In other words, don't freak out, but be careful and take care of yourself.

Approaching Infinity said:
Perhaps the best thing you could do is just keep on doing what you're doing: EE, diet. Could you be a bit more clear about your diet? Sounds like you're just starting to make changes and probably aren't fully keto yet. If that's the case, post in the diet sections and we'll be glad to offer pointers and support as you make the transition. The more you work on these things - diet, emotions, networking - the less chance there will be of any 'weird' stuff, assuming there's such a thing as 'weird' stuff.

I agree with everything in the same way. But to emphasize is still the psychological work. What happens in you and in your life? ... Just something like that.

Edit=Quote

Hey all,

I had a bit of a strange experience last night.

It actually began about 8 months ago when I had this big blue spot appear behind my ear - my partner noticed it.

We managed to get "stuff" out of there. It was a deep blue colour, and a bit of hard puss (apologies, I know it's gross).

Before I get into last night/ this morning's incident, I should note that yesterday I had my second Reiki Attunement in which the Reiki Master asked us to align to a being of light/ "archangel". As I've not read as much as I'd like to have yet, and haven't formed an accurate opinion on the "angels", the only being of light that came to my mind were the Cassiopaeans. After the attunement he went around the circle and asked everyone about their experience, he skipped me. I knew why. I felt this EPIC heat on my forehead through the attunement for about 10 minutes. After it I was sweating and couldn't believe what I'd just experienced. It was like someone had their hand there - but there was no one there and I couldn't actually feel a touching sensation just the most incredible heat. The Reiki Master came to me last and said that he saw me being showered in light - something he'd never seen before. Naturally, I was very overwhelmed by all of that.

Very early this morning I woke up to my partner ranting and raving in his sleep, I tapped him to wake him up (for the life of me I cannot remember what he was saying but I know it scared me). He woke up in a panic and I told him that he was aggressively talking in his sleep. I went to the toilet as I usually do when I wake up early (I am at the end of my menstrual cycle) and I was bleeding like crazy. We went back to sleep. When we woke again he noticed the blue spot behind my ear, again.

When we got the "yuk stuff" out of it both times, there is left a perfect hole, as if I had a piercing there.

The next time I went to the toilet, there was no blood.

It could be something, It could be nothing.

It is all a little too strange.

I should also note that my partner is a part of this forum too.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

sarahelizabeth said:
Hey all,

I had a bit of a strange experience last night.

It actually began about 8 months ago when I had this big blue spot appear behind my ear - my partner noticed it.

We managed to get "stuff" out of there. It was a deep blue colour, and a bit of hard puss (apologies, I know it's gross).

Before I get into last night/ this morning's incident, I should note that yesterday I had my second Reiki Attunement in which the Reiki Master asked us to align to a being of light/ "archangel". As I've not read as much as I'd like to have yet, and haven't formed an accurate opinion on the "angels", the only being of light that came to my mind were the Cassiopaeans. After the attunement he went around the circle and asked everyone about their experience, he skipped me. I knew why. I felt this EPIC heat on my forehead through the attunement for about 10 minutes. After it I was sweating and couldn't believe what I'd just experienced. It was like someone had their hand there - but there was no one there and I couldn't actually feel a touching sensation just the most incredible heat. The Reiki Master came to me last and said that he saw me being showered in light - something he'd never seen before. Naturally, I was very overwhelmed by all of that.

Very early this morning I woke up to my partner ranting and raving in his sleep, I tapped him to wake him up (for the life of me I cannot remember what he was saying but I know it scared me). He woke up in a panic and I told him that he was aggressively talking in his sleep. I went to the toilet as I usually do when I wake up early (I am at the end of my menstrual cycle) and I was bleeding like crazy. We went back to sleep. When we woke again he noticed the blue spot behind my ear, again.

When we got the "yuk stuff" out of it both times, there is left a perfect hole, as if I had a piercing there.

The next time I went to the toilet, there was no blood.

It could be something, It could be nothing.

It is all a little too strange.

I should also note that my partner is a part of this forum too.

Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

I'm no expert, but I think that it is possible to get a rather large pimple behind the ears, (pimples can sometimes leave a perfect hole when emptied) and I would imagine that it can be blue, as well as red, and I would guess that the Reiki experience could make the body start to push out dirt, like going on a detox diet sometimes can do. (that could also be the reason for excessive bleeding I guess)

But as usual with such experiences it is hard to say if anything abduction like has happened. I would guess that most times people are abducted they don't have any memory of it at all, and so anything one perceives as being a strange experience, could be or could not be, as well as nothing perceived could be or could not be an abduction.

I might be wrong, but I'm thinking that if alien abductions are going on all the time, and the greys are made by Lizzies to do things for them, then I would guess that anyone who is even on the path to finding this group would be abducted (probably several times), as if this is the way to becoming 4D STO, Lizzies would probably interfere a lot. And very few cases would be provable, I would think.

I had a dream about 4 or 5 years ago of a small mongol man walking around in my room, and I thought it was rather unfitting that a strange man should be in my house at night so I wanted to get up to tell him to leave, but couldn't move. Then there was a lot of noise coming from the kitchen, and in my dream I thought it must be the little mans friends that for some reason wanted to steal all my plates.
The next morning the flowers outside my kitchen door was stepped down (my plates were still there), and I reasoned that it was probably a deer that had been stamping on my flowers and made noise (though it was a little strange that it would stamp on flowers close to the wall of the house, instead of eating them)
Then I got an egg sized pimple in my groin, that hurt a lot and when finally breaking the skin, a lot of really disgusting smelling pus came out. I didn't think much of it until I saw a video series about abductions made by what's his name...Bernard I think, and then I was a little freaked out because of the huge pimple as that is apparently normal to get after being messed with.

A couple of months later I was sitting at my desk working, not thinking about anything alien, and got up to get another coffie or something like that, and in a split second I saw the face of a gray really close to my face looking into my eyes. This I wouldn't have thought strange, as having read about stuff like that could make one see such for a split second I would guess, but was shocked me was that it looked so real. It was like if you have only ever seen computer animations of a tiger, and then suddenly see a real tiger.

As I see it that could have been or could not have been an abduction/abduction memory. And as I see it there's not much I can do about it, apart from continuing to learn more about how to master myself, so it doesn't make that much difference if it was or not. as mastering myself will be the solution in either case.
:)

Thank you Miss K! That's very helpful. I have had pimples behind my ears before, these deep blue blackhead type pimples have been rather strange and I've never had such a perfect hole after getting rid of the puss.

I suppose the only way to find out (without getting too caught up on finding out) would be through meditation.

Definitely a lot more work to be done - but, there always is! :)

sarahelizabeth said:
Thank you Miss K! That's very helpful. I have had pimples behind my ears before, these deep blue blackhead type pimples have been rather strange and I've never had such a perfect hole after getting rid of the puss.

I suppose the only way to find out (without getting too caught up on finding out) would be through meditation.

Definitely a lot more work to be done - but, there always is! :)
Could be something, but also could be completely normal. I think in these situations it's good to note down your emotional state at that time, whether anything is happening in your life that could trigger these strange occurrences. If your body is detoxing it could be pushing something out. Maybe your partner is picking up on changes in your body/mind and that is triggering strange dreams? I was staying in a friends living room and her new flatmates (a couple) had a lot of their stuff in the room, it practically felt like it was their room, and I had all these dreams about their relationship and problems they were having with control issues. Could have been imagination or it could have been me picking up their energy from everything in the room that I was sleeping in. It was a strange experience.
Just take note and carry on, see what it is that you can learn about yourself from these experiences, what life is mirroring to you at that time.

lainey said:
Could be something, but also could be completely normal. I think in these situations it's good to note down your emotional state at that time, whether anything is happening in your life that could trigger these strange occurrences. If your body is detoxing it could be pushing something out. Maybe your partner is picking up on changes in your body/mind and that is triggering strange dreams? I was staying in a friends living room and her new flatmates (a couple) had a lot of their stuff in the room, it practically felt like it was their room, and I had all these dreams about their relationship and problems they were having with control issues. Could have been imagination or it could have been me picking up their energy from everything in the room that I was sleeping in. It was a strange experience.
Just take note and carry on, see what it is that you can learn about yourself from these experiences, what life is mirroring to you at that time.

Thanks lainey, that's great insight. I love the support of this forum, the lack of judgment, offers of guidance & willingness to share personal experience.

It would make sense. I'm certainly going through a highly transforming time (although we are always transforming, this seems like a pivotal point). I'd been slack with diet until a few weeks ago, my body going back into ketosis would play a big part in all things mind, body, soul.

P.s. We went to the movies last night and caved and ate popcorn. :-[
The brain fog today is highly noticeable - great motivation to never cave.

Mod's note: fixed quote box

Sarahelizabeth, what kind of "Reiki Master" are we talking about here? This "aligning with archangels" is not something that belongs to traditional Reiki, nor is it customary to ask about the experiences during the attunement, sharing the thoughts with the group.

I could be wrong, but it sounds a little bit like this "Reiki Master" is into New-Agy magical thinking, and this has got you thinking in those lines, too. Can you tell us a little bit more what has been going on in these Reiki classes?

Aragorn said:
Sarahelizabeth, what kind of "Reiki Master" are we talking about here? This "aligning with archangels" is not something that belongs to traditional Reiki, nor is it customary to ask about the experiences during the attunement, sharing the thoughts with the group.

I could be wrong, but it sounds a little bit like this "Reiki Master" is into New-Agy magical thinking, and this has got you thinking in those lines, too. Can you tell us a little bit more what has been going on in these Reiki classes?

Hey Aragorn, it wasn't traditional Reiki. I've done level one with a different Reiki Master, both times they asked us to share how our experience of the attunement afterwards. Both practiced very differently. The first Reiki Master practiced Usui Reiki, this new Reiki Master practiced "asscention" Reiki. I certainly didn't agree with everything he said (especially when it came to asking the "archangels" for help - that's why when he asked us to pick a "guide/angel" in our attunement I decided to think of the C's) it was all a little too Mystics for my taste but it was a valuable experience none the less. What I liked least about this experience was the ritual aspect - he asked us to internally call upon the help of angels, guides, ascended masters etc before every healing which is something I wouldn't do. He did two attunements over one weekend (level one and two). He also calls himself a Shaman (which I didn't realise when I signed up).

I am glad I experienced the two different types of Reiki Masters. Both had their good and bad aspects according to my perception. The first Reiki master didn't teach us any symbols which I was glad to learn with the second Reiki Master (although I'm not sure you're supposed to learn them in level one anyway)

I still don't feel I have found the "right" Reiki Master though. If anyone knows of a good Aussie Reiki Master (Melbourne preferably) I would love to get opinions/ recommendations!

sarahelizabeth said:
Aragorn said:

Hey Aragorn, it wasn't traditional Reiki. I've done level one with a different Reiki Master, both times they asked us to share how our experience of the attunement afterwards. Both practiced very differently. The first Reiki Master practiced Usui Reiki, this new Reiki Master practiced "asscention" Reiki. I certainly didn't agree with everything he said (especially when it came to asking the "archangels" for help - that's why when he asked us to pick a "guide/angel" in our attunement I decided to think of the C's) it was all a little too Mystics for my taste but it was a valuable experience none the less. What I liked least about this experience was the ritual aspect - he asked us to internally call upon the help of angels, guides, ascended masters etc before every healing which is something I wouldn't do. He did two attunements over one weekend (level one and two). He also calls himself a Shaman (which I didn't realise when I signed up).

I am glad I experienced the two different types of Reiki Masters. Both had their good and bad aspects according to my perception. The first Reiki master didn't teach us any symbols which I was glad to learn with the second Reiki Master (although I'm not sure you're supposed to learn them in level one anyway)

I still don't feel I have found the "right" Reiki Master though. If anyone knows of a good Aussie Reiki Master (Melbourne preferably) I would love to get opinions/ recommendations!

Good to hear, that you've recognized these things. Been there, done that, you can read about my mistake of participating in a weird Reiki course, starting here.

It's not that uncommon for Reiki practitioners of all sorts, to "summon protective spirits" or what have you. Often, they want to be more than just "ordinary", or being "larger than life". I don't think it's hugely dangerous, it's just mainly because of their ignorance, and it does prove in what kind of reality these people live in, what they believe in. So, it's good to be cautious with these kind of activities - if you're unlucky, you just might be opened up for receiving some nasty influences, spirit attachments etc.

I'm a teacher of Reiki myself, but I dare to say, that there are more important things to do for self development (and mental stability) than attending Reiki classes, and overanalyzing their activities. I may be generalizing, but in my experience, the Reiki community is in many ways halted in their development, they're stuck on the ladder, so to say. You might be interested in reading this recent discussion of Gurdjieff's concepts of man's development, read here.

Back
Top Bottom