Help with creating (and proofreading) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

I have a question for the US folks. I'm transcribing the first show and don't know who the speakers are other than Harrison after his intros. Also the correct spellings of their names. Thanks.

Bluefyre said:
I have a question for the US folks. I'm transcribing the first show and don't know who the speakers are other than Harrison after his intros. Also the correct spellings of their names. Thanks.

Elan (slight NY accent) and William were the other two male voices that were clearest and loudest. The man with the Indian accent is "Rao". The woman closest to the mic was "Caroline". "Meg" has the slight southern accent. There were also Karyn and Ann, quieter. If you can't figure out who's who, try labeling them "man #" and "woman #", and after, we can listen and identify who's who, for an easy "find and replace".

Hello-I would like to help transcribe the radio shows. I am familiar with the voices of the SE peeps, so I would be happy to start typing up their shows. Or if it would be helpful to start elsewhere, I can do that as well. Just let me know!
Thank you for all the hard work on the shows!

Magpie said:
Hello-I would like to help transcribe the radio shows. I am familiar with the voices of the SE peeps, so I would be happy to start typing up their shows. Or if it would be helpful to start elsewhere, I can do that as well. Just let me know!
Thank you for all the hard work on the shows!

Hi Magpie,

Thanks you for your offer.

An invitation to join the group has just been sent to you.

Please post a little intro as soon as you have joined the group.

And as you know, please remember the following note which is very important for all translators/transcribers :

"Notice to all those interested in volunteering to do translations: We would also like to strongly suggest that you participate regularly in the forum. As you can imagine, translating SOTT/QFS/FOTCM/Cass material also requires a desire to work on the self. This project, believe it or not, is a very useful tool for us all, as we learn a lot about ourselves, networking and the material itself while doing it. But most of the networking and work on the self needs to be done in the forum. The more you participate, the more you learn and the more other members learn with you! "

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #84, 80 and 53). :dance: :cheer: :bacon:

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

Thanks so much for all the volunteers that are doing such a great job. :clap:

I would think probably not. It's easy to keep all correspondence going through one channel that is seen by all members of the translation team. Having it separate also reduces noise on the forum. Plus there is no chance of missing any messages that, if done on the forum may be posted under a different thread. Through yahoo all threads show up through the same email account. I hope that makes sense. I'm sure someone will chime in if they feel differently.

davey72 said:
I am curios if it is possible to do any of this through the members forum rather than yahoo?

lainey said:
I would think probably not. It's easy to keep all correspondence going through one channel that is seen by all members of the translation team. Having it separate also reduces noise on the forum. Plus there is no chance of missing any messages that, if done on the forum may be posted under a different thread. Through yahoo all threads show up through the same email account. I hope that makes sense. I'm sure someone will chime in if they feel differently.

Agree with lainey.

If you need help davey72, don't hesitate to ask it on the yahoo group. Someone will chime in and help you.

I actually did ask for help a couple times and either got no replies or could not find them. I am hoping to get a good internet connection in the near future so i can try to figure it all out with my laptop. I am thinking it just may not work with my phone perhaps.
Thanks. I got frustrated with it rather quickly. I even tried the free computers at the library to no avail. Perhaps i just need to put a little more time into it when i am able to do so.
As nobody else seems to be having a problem then it must be me. I will try again.

davey72 said:
I actually did ask for help a couple times and either got no replies or could not find them. I am hoping to get a good internet connection in the near future so i can try to figure it all out with my laptop. I am thinking it just may not work with my phone perhaps.
Thanks. I got frustrated with it rather quickly. I even tried the free computers at the library to no avail. Perhaps i just need to put a little more time into it when i am able to do so.
As nobody else seems to be having a problem then it must be me. I will try again.
Ah I see, no it won't work on your phone. I don't know the technical reason but my windows phone just doesn't support the yahoo group/database. Plus running transop would be nearly impossible I think. I used to work from a tiny netbook which struggled at times. When that kicked the bucket I got an ASUS transformer book (It needed to be small and light as I am travelling). So if you can afford it I would get one of those and use wifi to download/update from places with good wifi. The way I normally do it is, I download the episode and the IT, then I put the episode on my Ipod so I can proofread on the transformer and listen to the ipod at the same time and I don't need to be connected to the internet. Then when I'm finished I'll find a café and check in the document and download the next. It can be frustrating and time consuming but it's the only way round it that I have at the moment.
Good luck!

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #79, 81, 82, 86 and 87). :dance: :cheer: :bacon:

See the table for the direct link https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #91, 94 and 96). :dance: :cheer: :bacon:

New transcript available on SOTT (Show #1 for "The Truth perspective show"). :dance: :cheer: :bacon:

http://www.sott.net/article/293717-SOTT-Radio-The-Truth-Perspective-1-South-Stream-slap-down-and-the-art-of-political-assassination

See the table for the direct link for the European shows: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

See the table for the direct link for the USA shows: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg561681.html#msg561681

Re: Help with creating (and proofreadind) transcripts of SOTT Talk Radio shows

Here's the list for The truth Perspective Shows and those which have been published on SOTT.

See this table for the direct link for the European shows: https://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg413444.html#msg413444

See this table for the direct link for the Health and Wellness shows: http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,31252.msg574684.html#msg574684

Show #
Show #1 :
Show #2 :
Show #3 :
Show #4 :
Show #5 :
Show #6 :
Show #7 :
Show #8 :
Show #9 :
Show #10 :
Show #11 :
Show #12 :
Show #13 :
Show #14 :
Show #15 :
Show #16 :
Show #17 :
Show #18 :
Show #19 :
Show #20 :
Show #21 :
Show #22 :
Show #23 :
Show #24 :
Show #25 :
Show #26 :
Show #27 :
Show #28 :
Show #29 :
Show #30 :
Show #31 :
Show #32 :
Show #33 :
Show #34 :
Show #35 :
Show #36 :
Show #37 :
Show #38 :
Show #39 :
Show #40 :
Show #41 :
Show #42 :
Show #43 :
Show #44 :
Show #45 :
Show #46 :
Show #47 :
Show #48 :
Show #49 :
Show #50 :
Show #51 :
Show #52 :
Show #53 :
Show #54 :
Show #55 :
Show #56 :
Show #57 :
Show #58 :
Show #59 :
Show #60 :

Name of the Show
The Truth Perspective 1: South Stream slap down and the art of political assassination
The Truth Perspective 2 - A two parter - The CIA torture report and its implications - The true history of early Christianity
The Truth Perspective 3 - Sydney Siege terror what about Chechnya and Ukraine
The Truth Perspective 4 - Year End Broadcast and review of major events and developments
The Truth Perspective #5: Poverty, planes and the demise of civilization
The Truth Perspective 6 - The Jeffrey Epstein scandal, Alan Dershowitz and Charlie Hebdo
The Truth Perspective 7 - Weekly Broadcast - 17 January 2015
The Truth Perspective - Martin Luther King (Part 3)
The Truth Perspective 9 - Weekly Broadcast - 7 February 2015
The Truth Perspective 10 - Weekly Broadcast - 14 February 2015
The Truth Perspective 11 - Poverty and Homelessness in America
The Truth Perspective 12 - Weekly Broadcast - 28 February 2015
The Truth Perspective 13 - Julius Caesar and the Transformation of Rome with Dr Tom Stevenson
The Truth Perspective 14 -
The Truth Perspective 15 -
The Truth Perspective 16 - Surviving the Economic Collapse, with Fernando Aguirre
The Truth Perspective 17 - Brandon-Martinez-ISIS-Conspiracy
The Truth Perspective 18 -
SOTT Radio - The Truth Perspective #19: Mother Nature's Fuming
The Truth Perspective #20: Tammi Stefano - The Truth About Child Protective Services
-
The Truth Perspective #22: Michael Snyder - Economic Collapse and Global Chaos
-
-
-
The Truth Perspective #26: Dabrowski's theory of positive disintegration
The Truth Perspective #27: Dabrowski's theory of positive disintegration - Part 2
SOTT Radio - The Truth Perspective #28: "Do aliens eat people?" What's up with UFOs?
-
-
-
SOTT Radio - The Truth Perspective #32: The myth of the myth of the psychopath
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-