Author Topic: Devastating effects of Wi-Fi radiation on plants  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Palinurus

• The Living Force
  • numb-ers rulez!
    • Testimonial
Devastating effects of Wi-Fi radiation on plants
« on: May 27, 2013, 05:22:35 PM »
From (in Dutch):  _http://computertotaal.nl/internet---netwerken/50528-tuinkers-experiment-toont-effect-wifi-straling-aan.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ComputerTotaal+%28Computer!Totaal%29

http://static.computertotaal.nl/uploads/h/i/hi4mo5h1mv9o9vmo.jpg

Healthy garden Cress that has not been exposed to the radiation of wifi routers.

http://static.computertotaal.nl/uploads/h/q/hqzycreh4wr8dry1.jpg

Garden Cress which is exposed to the radiation of wifi routers.

Quote from: article, Bing translation modified

Garden Cress experiment demonstrates effect Wi-Fi radiation

Matthijs van den Broek-27 May 2013, 08: 45

A simple but effective experiment of Danish pupils has shown that wifi radiation has notable effect on the growth and development of plants.

Five pupils from the bridge class of Hjallerup School in Denmark wanted to know if wifi radiation would have effect on the growth and development of plants. The pupils took 400 garden Cress-seeds which they divided over twelve dishes.

They placed six dishes each in two separate rooms on the same temperature. They gave the same amount of water and sunlight to all dishes for twelve days. Half of the dishes were exposed to mobile wifi radiation.

International scientists are pleased with the clear outcomes, several scientists have already said to go repeat the experiment.

This article (Danish) shows that the scientists praise the experiment for its clear design, precise framing and the chosen approach:
_http://www.dr.dk/Nyheder/Indland/2013/05/16/131324.htm

The experiment has already aroused much interest among scientists in England, Netherlands and Sweden.

Documentation of the experiment can be found here (pdf just one page, Danish):
_http://www.dr.dk/NR/rdonlyres/075641A4-F4D4-4ECF-834F-C0DAF2B8E1E1/5134835/Finaleposter24apr2013.pdf

Repeat investigation is necessary

The question is what will remain of the research results of these first graders when reputable scientific researchers and agencies start to work with this method.

Also, it remains very much the question what this research really teaches us about the harmfulness of wifi radiation for humans and animals.
stuck in the middle of nowhere actually might mean: BEing Now Here

everything is thinkable - much is possible - little is probable - only one thing at a time can really happen

yesterday is history - tomorrow is a mystery - today is a gift - that's why it's called 'present'

Offline Shijing

• SuperModerator
Re: Devastating effects of Wi-Fi radiation on plants
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 06:20:28 PM »
Thanks for posting this suggestion, Palinurus. Perhaps somewhat related to this, there has been some research into affects of EMF radiation on mold, as mentioned here:

Mold, just like other microorganisms, can also react in high EMF environments. One study showed 600 times more neurotoxins generated from mold in a high EMF environment.

My doctor attended a seminar a few weeks ago where someone presented on this, and they said that they'd seen toxin production increase up to 1,000 times under the influence of EMF exposure. The hypothesis is that EMF is perceived as a direct threat by the mold, and the increased toxin production is a defense reaction.
"Giving birth and nourishing,
Bearing yet not possessing,
Working yet not taking credit,
Leading yet not dominating,
This is the Primal Virtue."

- Lao Tsu, Tao Te Ching (10)

Offline LQB

• The Living Force
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 07:53:41 PM »
Thanks for posting this suggestion, Palinurus. Perhaps somewhat related to this, there has been some research into affects of EMF radiation on mold, as mentioned here:

Mold, just like other microorganisms, can also react in high EMF environments. One study showed 600 times more neurotoxins generated from mold in a high EMF environment.

My doctor attended a seminar a few weeks ago where someone presented on this, and they said that they'd seen toxin production increase up to 1,000 times under the influence of EMF exposure. The hypothesis is that EMF is perceived as a direct threat by the mold, and the increased toxin production is a defense reaction.

That makes sense - it might also mean that fungal/bacterial infections in people act similarly on exposure.
The only thing that seems to offer a way out is simply to observe the phenomena and compare the perceptions with a lot of other folks and try to narrow down the "constant" that is present in all of them.  In this way, we can have a closer idea of what the Third Man REALLY is, and what he is REALLY doing, and what then, should be our best response.  And, of course, "observing phenomena" means, in its most literal sense, to gain and gather knowledge of every form and sort so that one has a sufficient database from which to draw conclusions about observations of one's environment.

Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Offline Shijing

• SuperModerator
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2013, 08:13:44 PM »
That makes sense - it might also mean that fungal/bacterial infections in people act similarly on exposure.

Yes, that's what I'm thinking as well; what you had mentioned a couple weeks ago about iron overload making people more sensitive to EMF adds an entirely new dimension as well, since many of these organisms feed on iron, so iron overload and EMF exposure could be quite a devastating combination. An acquaintance of mine has suffered from dysautonomia for years, and it's increasingly compromising her nervous and circulatory systems. I just learned last week that her symptoms began after a summer of living in a trailer at an excavation site where she was exposed the entire time to black mold.

Stuart Greene (aka Stuart Grace) has written a few papers about pleomorphism and the immune system which provide some food for thought in terms of how both EMF and iron might be involved in chronic illness (he doesn't discuss either EMF or iron per se, but you can kind of plug in what we're learning about both and speculate):

An Open Letter on Pleomorphic Microbiology

The Theory of Pleomorphic Provolution: Revisiting the Heresy of Spontaneous Generation

The Four-Way Stop Dilemma: A hypothesis of immune system entanglement in chronic illness

Offline Palinurus

• The Living Force
  • numb-ers rulez!
    • Testimonial
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2013, 08:38:51 PM »
Quote from: Shijing

It would be interesting to know or at least speculate, whether the mold situation with Lisa Guliani in her repeatedly flooded basement apartment would have been aggravated through EMF radiation in that building, as it certainly could have made the mold more toxic from what I gather out of your post.

everything is thinkable - much is possible - little is probable - only one thing at a time can really happen

yesterday is history - tomorrow is a mystery - today is a gift - that's why it's called 'present'

Offline LQB

• The Living Force
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2013, 11:18:47 PM »

Yes, that's what I'm thinking as well; what you had mentioned a couple weeks ago about iron overload making people more sensitive to EMF adds an entirely new dimension as well, since many of these organisms feed on iron, so iron overload and EMF exposure could be quite a devastating combination. An acquaintance of mine has suffered from dysautonomia for years, and it's increasingly compromising her nervous and circulatory systems. I just learned last week that her symptoms began after a summer of living in a trailer at an excavation site where she was exposed the entire time to black mold.

Stuart Greene (aka Stuart Grace) has written a few papers about pleomorphism and the immune system which provide some food for thought in terms of how both EMF and iron might be involved in chronic illness (he doesn't discuss either EMF or iron per se, but you can kind of plug in what we're learning about both and speculate):

An Open Letter on Pleomorphic Microbiology

The Theory of Pleomorphic Provolution: Revisiting the Heresy of Spontaneous Generation

The Four-Way Stop Dilemma: A hypothesis of immune system entanglement in chronic illness

Fascinating stuff Shijing - thanks for the links. EMF-induced pleomorphic changes might help explain some of the bizarre symptoms of EMF sensitivity. And the body's metal load will only make this worse - so getting the other metals out argues pro-EDTA - maybe Garry Gordon is on to something with his "EDTA for life" in today's world.

AFAIK, Rife's RF treatments consisted of carefully tuned CW RF (tones) - changing the pathogenic nature of the "invaders", and curing the disease. Compare this to our EMF environment - pulsed wideband aggravation.
The only thing that seems to offer a way out is simply to observe the phenomena and compare the perceptions with a lot of other folks and try to narrow down the "constant" that is present in all of them.  In this way, we can have a closer idea of what the Third Man REALLY is, and what he is REALLY doing, and what then, should be our best response.  And, of course, "observing phenomena" means, in its most literal sense, to gain and gather knowledge of every form and sort so that one has a sufficient database from which to draw conclusions about observations of one's environment.

Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Offline Shijing

• SuperModerator
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2013, 11:58:16 PM »
It would be interesting to know or at least speculate, whether the mold situation with Lisa Guliani in her repeatedly flooded basement apartment would have been aggravated through EMF radiation in that building, as it certainly could have made the mold more toxic from what I gather out of your post.

It seems like it could be the case -- I don't know if Lisa has a good idea what the EMF environment was like in her old apartment, although I suspect that most apartment complexes are probably pretty saturated with WiFi; my neighbor (the person I mentioned above with dysautonomia) has full WiFi and cordless phones. Her initial exposure to the mold was several years ago, but there could still be something volatile that's been lingering in her system. I asked her about the mold because when I talked to her last week, she was starting to have symptoms in one of her feet with numbness, tingling, pricking pains, and discoloration that was going between purple and red -- very similar to what Lisa described, and in the next couple of days it spread to the rest of her extremities to various degrees. She had never connected the exposure to black mold with the onset of her condition.

EMF-induced pleomorphic changes might help explain some of the bizarre symptoms of EMF sensitivity.

It might -- there doesn't seem to be a general consensus about how to interpret pleomorphic observations since nearly no one studies it, but enough people since B├ęchamp have observed similar phenomena that I think there has to be something going on there -- whatever these things are, they seem to be indigenous to our bodies and quite sensitive to their environment, in ways that can either help or hurt us.

AFAIK, Rife's RF treatments consisted of carefully tuned CW RF (tones) - changing the pathogenic nature of the "invaders", and curing the disease. Compare this to our EMF environment - pulsed wideband aggravation.

Yes -- and if you happen to be interested in reading more about it, there's some documentation here.

Offline Palinurus

• The Living Force
  • numb-ers rulez!
    • Testimonial
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 08:33:23 PM »
UPDATE:  The experiment mentioned in the original post features prominent in a SotT article of today taken from the Daily Mail of December 17, 2013.

http://www.sott.net/article/270453-Whats-Wi-Fi-doing-to-us-Experiment-finds-that-shrubs-die-when-placed-next-to-wireless-routers

EDIT:  can hardly keep up with the pace of new arrivals.  :lol:  Just in from the Daily Dot of December 13, 2013:

http://www.sott.net/article/270479-Your-wireless-router-could-be-murdering-your-houseplants
« Last Edit: December 19, 2013, 08:50:07 PM by Palinurus »