A real MIB photograph?

Look for videos on the internet about MIB or reptilians, there is a few videos with some reptilian footage. Weird to know these folks are found in dark places or in graveyards, or jungles. They are quite large and if these are factual, these guys truly look like upright reptoids.

I know about one video filmed with robot underground and it shows some kind of reptoid creature. Interestingly this kind of videos get debunked like this that it was April s fool day joke of a water company, and there are another videos like that, that are "debunked" in similar ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzUfRnL4sG4

And here at 13:26, it seems it is still alive when blinking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Znodbl9mJCw

I was thinking a bit, it seems they are very fast like said in other sources, and given that best way to engage would be from larger distance where they can not reach you as fast(that is with sniper) if they are not having some amplifier psy-tech, at shorter distance they can use psi-abilities but only I assume on one of you when there is one of them, but with numerical superiority at closer ranges you can engage when there is one of them but with more of them casualties would be too numerous from the range of psy abilities and their speed and strength. So the only advantage is distance and surprise(not sensing you right away in longer distance). And the question is how much high caliber bullets can they take, from reading in Wave about window fallers and other testimonies it seems they can take much. So either way your chances are very slim here on 3D and you are dead meat very fast.

There is one in a graveyard with a massive body, he looks like a combo of a gorilla and a reptoid, he stays on his long hands and sort of looks out with his massive head. I've only seen one alien in my life, but the guy was standing like spiderman outside my room and he sort of, took a look at me through the window and the thing had a massive head.

I really believe those 2 or 3 vids that sometimes caught the aliens are real. For example the one of the robot, the alien sort of has an orange type of eyes, and when I was a kid and I believe I might have abducted, I remember a thing with a dark cloak with bright orange eyes taking me from my mother, it was a horrible nightmare. But this is just some weak cross reference.

My theory of why aliens are caught out of nothing, when they are supposed to be very intelligent, is because of this reason, they might posses a superb level of concentration, so they forget a few variables because they concentrate too much on a specific or on various points.

Prometeo said:
I've only seen one alien in my life, but the guy was standing like spiderman outside my room and he sort of, took a look at me through the window and the thing had a massive head.

You're very "lucky" to have seen an alien at all, it's very rare, or at least it's rare for someone to admit they did.

It's interesting that it seems that just because they are in 4D doesn't mean they understand how we do things in 3D very well.

monotonic said:
Prometeo said:
I've only seen one alien in my life, but the guy was standing like spiderman outside my room and he sort of, took a look at me through the window and the thing had a massive head.

You're very "lucky" to have seen an alien at all, it's very rare, or at least it's rare for someone to admit they did.

It's interesting that it seems that just because they are in 4D doesn't mean they understand how we do things in 3D very well.

lol "you are very lucky", seriously? that was one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I actually thought it was a demon scaring me in that moment. My family have had many UFO type of experiences. I've also seen entire fleets of 50+ type of lights or ships flying over my neighborhood, when I was like 14 yrs old. The moment we caught them, clouds began to form to cover their trail. There were tons of them, I mean, like an army of things flying on the skies in the night.

People after the bunch of research keeps denying that stuff, probably is better for their hearts to believe such things, but those things are real. Sometimes I think they study us like in national geographic or discovery channel used to. Animal planet?..

lol "you are very lucky", seriously? that was one of the most terrifying moments of my life. I actually thought it was a demon scaring me in that moment. My family have had many UFO type of experiences. I've also seen entire fleets of 50+ type of lights or ships flying over my neighborhood, when I was like 14 yrs old. The moment we caught them, clouds began to form to cover their trail. There were tons of them, I mean, like an army of things flying on the skies in the night.

People after the bunch of research keeps denying that stuff, probably is better for their hearts to believe such things, but those things are real. Sometimes I think they study us like in national geographic or discovery channel used to. Animal planet?..

I would not call it lucky either I trust you that it was terrifying but there is some positive aspect, it probably was a shock for you that got you here in search for answers and still you probably do not have much illusions as others about world in which we live because you have in a way seen it with your own eyes.

Corvinus said:

I would not call it lucky either I trust you that it was terrifying but there is some positive aspect, it probably was a shock for you that got you here in search for answers and still you probably do not have much illusions as others about world in which we live because you have in a way seen it with your own eyes.

You nailed it. To this day, after some possible given explanations, it makes no sense to me the martians want to stay secret, but the dumbs need to appear right in front of you, or in your dreams. When I found Laura, was because I had a dream - after a life of no caring about aliens - a grey dressed as death making me a hand signal to stay silent.

c.a. said:
From John Keel - (The Men in Black) in his own words from 1989. (Audio with the ut's montage).

https://youtu.be/mvm77diHCdA

Some Mirth from a guy that has been there and back. Hero!

I'm always suspicious when things are pulled right off the get go. Video's already pulled.
Stop thinking, go back to sleep....please enjoy the mind numbing banality of the kardashian kids instead. :rolleyes:

gambeir said:
c.a. said:
From John Keel - (The Men in Black) in his own words from 1989. (Audio with the ut's montage).

https://youtu.be/mvm77diHCdA

Some Mirth from a guy that has been there and back. Hero!

I'm always suspicious when things are pulled right off the get go. Video's already pulled.
Stop thinking, go back to sleep....please enjoy the mind numbing banality of the kardashian kids instead. :rolleyes:

We can fix that............ ;)
John Keel Men In Black Lecture 1986

https://youtu.be/vMYorwx_lic

Thanks for fixing that. Highly entertaining. He's a good storyteller and has unique style. A very likeable kind of guy.

Back
Top Bottom