О курении

Вы понимаете что скоро не будет курить, есть мясо, и даже писать посты о курении. Я не знаю где вы живете, и как вы берете деньги на табак с табачного магазина, но что если нет денег для табака и мяса?

You understand that soon will not smoke, eat meat, and even write posts about smoking. I do not know where you live and how you take money from tobacco tobacco shop, but what if there is no money for tobacco and meat?

uiiec said:
You understand that soon will not smoke, eat meat, and even write posts about smoking. I do not know where you live and how you take money from tobacco tobacco shop, but what if there is no money for tobacco and meat?

What do you mean by that? In what country do you live? Surely not in Russia or the neighboring countries. And if you do, than you are not really familiar with ways people survived in those countries. Especially when it comes to tobacco, previous generations always grew their own. As for meat, yep it's expensive, but you can always find some salo (pork fat), and that is what really needed. So what's up with such claims, uiiec? Being creative is what Russian people are best at.

uiiec said:

Yes, I keep it in mind. However, so far we have possibilities to maintain optimum with ketogenic, organic tobacco, networking, sharing, etc. we might as well.
Do you have a job? I know that you're living in Ukraine (correct me if I'm wrong) and undoubtly situation there requires more survival skills.

I think that you wanted to say that put efforts in such temporary things is not a good idea. Is it right point? If so, have you any suggestions or proposes how to make this world a little better in terms of sharing knowledge, giving information to other and preparing to changes?

uiiec said:

I agree with Keit and s-kur: growing your own organic tobacco or buying it now while it's still available is a good way to solve the problem. I have no possibility to grow my own tobacco, so stockpiling it in advance is more convenient for me, maybe it could be suitable for you too.

Also, s-kur made a great point lately about a pipe. Indeed, having your own pipe may be a great solution, especially when all cigarettes are gone. I've got my own pipe now too, so thank you s-kur for this idea! :)

Another great idea mentioned is salo: it's a genius product, especially the salted one, imo. Canning meat in advance is another good option, there is a good thread about it on the forum. If canning meat is too time-intense for you, then again buying and stockpiling it in advance is another way to handle it. The storage life for a can of meat is usually about three years and it doesn't require any special conditions (a fridge or something). Hope this helps. fwiw

Siberia said:
Also, s-kur made a great point lately about a pipe. Indeed, having your own pipe may be a great solution, especially when all cigarettes are gone. I've got my own pipe now too, so thank you s-kur for this idea! :)

Another great idea mentioned is salo: it's a genius product, especially the salted one, imo. Canning meat in advance is another good option, there is a good thread about it on the forum. If canning meat is too time-intense for you, then again buying and stockpiling it in advance is another way to handle it. The storage life for a can of meat is usually about three years and it doesn't require any special conditions (a fridge or something). Hope this helps. fwiw

Totally agree, exactly fat is the point of keto diet. Even if you'll check your stocks you could find out that fat\lard is cheaper than meat. I practice canning of lard when I have a fresh pork.

Siberia, what about a pipe smoking-it's an art. To recieve truly satisfaction of smoking there is necessary gather too much knowledge about the process. Frankly, even my two years practice not always provides tasty smoking. If it helps you might search articles about "Cold smoking" (холодное курение), I've found it useful in terms of self-remembering also :cool2:

this is propaganda, uiiec, do you not see?
I also flipped through comments there in blog from your link, people just agree with everything that they want to hear / see! because it strengthens their "beliefs", and for them it does not matter if it's true or not.

Hey, guys, let's without B&W thinking. That article presents both pluses and minuses of nicotin. Recently on RussianSOTT was posted an article regarding nicotine metabolite and there are several contrary to the article points of view. Author of the article uiiec suggested operating with scientific termins and facts(may be). I think that some of them provided by pure science, some by propagandic science. Moreover the article provides several distorted facts about first-place addiction of nicotine and lung cancer. It seems that author took the facts about nicotine benefits and interwined them with propaganda.
Though, was intrested to know the difference beetwen cigarettes and pipe tobaccoes.

As we cannot check the facts in practice we can experiment on ourselves.

Ребята, давайте без черно-белого мышления. Та статья представляет как плюсы, так и минусы никотина. Недавно на Русском SOTT была опубликована статья о метаболите никотина и в ней есть несколько фактов, которые противоречат точке зрения, представленной в статье. Автор статьи, которую посоветовал uiiec оперирует научными терминами и фактами(может быть). Я думаю, что некоторые из них предоставлены чистой наукой, некоторые наукой пропагандистской. Более того, в статье представлены несколько искаженных фактов о том, что никотиновая зависимость на первом месте( мы-то знаем, что это junk-food:) ) и о раке легких как следствия курения. Кажется, что автор взял факты о пользе никотина и переплел их с пропагандой. Хотя, было интересно узнать разницу о сигаретном и трубочном табаке.

s-kur, which lies is most successful? mixed with a share of truth! we know about the so-called "resins", and all the propaganda simply creates salad of concepts mixing salty with red, figuratively speaking. in the same way you can write a "scientific work" about constructing cement linking it to whaling. :)
what appears in human mind, when he reads word "nicotine"? harmful stuff, drug. there nothing is said objectively about nicotine per se, there says about nicotine as the "property" (feature) of chemical additives in cigarettes. and this is a distortion of information. and instead of knowledge the result is false.
___

какая ложь самая удачная? смешанная с долей правды! ведь мы-то знаем насчет так называемых "смол", а вся пропаганда просто создает салат из понятий, мешая солёное с красным, образно говоря. таким же образом можно написать "научный труд" о строительном цементе, связав его с китобойным промыслом.
что представляет человек, когда читает слово "никотин"? вредную штуковину, наркотик. там ничего не сказано объективно о никотине как таковом, там сказано о никотине как "свойстве" химических добавок сигарет. а это - искажение информации. и вместо знания итоговым результатом является ложь.

s-kur said:
<...>
Though, was intrested to know the difference beetwen cigarettes and pipe tobaccoes.

As we cannot check the facts in practice we can experiment on ourselves.

they will never make such research, you know! :cool2:

> "какая ложь самая удачная? смешанная с долей правды! ведь мы-то знаем насчет так называемых "смол", а вся пропаганда просто создает салат из понятий, мешая солёное с красным, образно говоря. таким же образом можно написать "научный труд" о строительном цементе, связав его с китобойным промыслом.
что представляет человек, когда читает слово "никотин"? вредную штуковину, наркотик. там ничего не сказано объективно о никотине как таковом, там сказано о никотине как "свойстве" химических добавок сигарет. а это - искажение информации. и вместо знания итоговым результатом является ложь."

Ох, ребятки, вы читаете не внимательно или вовсе не читаете ...

"При этом собственно никотин никакого вообще влияния на дыхательную систему не оказывает. Бронихты, эмфизема, онкология, апное, - это не никотин, это все прочие радости, которые содержатся в сигаретном дыме."

"При этом «антиникотиновая пропаганда» тут тоже не совсем корректное слово, потому что никотин во всех этих ужасах опять же не повинен."

> "там ничего не сказано объективно о никотине как таковом"

"Хорош ли никотин сам по себе?

Хорош,- не то слово. Никотин чудо как прекрасен. Сами по себе н-холинорецепторы не являются возбуждающими, но они модулируют и влияют на другие активирующие нейромедиаторы. Никотин провоцирует выброс дофамина и глутамата (главный возбуждающий нейромедиатор мозга). В меньшей степени,- серотонина и катехоламинов (адреналин и норадреналин). Таким образом, никотин оказывает положительное действие на когнитивные процессы и мышление, концентрацию и внимание, стабилизирует эмоциональный фон, повышает устойчивость к стрессовым факторам, оказывает противотревожное действие, ускоряет реакцию, улучшает избирательную аудиальную и визуальную чувствительность.
В настоящее время множество препаратов этого класса находится в разработке. Маркетологи фармкомпаний называют их «ацетилхолиновые модуляторы», с целью избежать нехороших коннотаций с табаком, но на деле это – производные старых добрых алкалоидов никотинового ряда. Предполагается, что они могут быть полезны в лечении синдрома гиперактивности и дефицита внимания у подростков и взрослых, лечении болезни Альцгеймера, паркинсонизме, некоторых формах эпилепсии, неспецифическом язвенном колите, при депрессивных и тревожных расстройствах.
Некурящие люди, которым давали вдыхать водяные пары никотина (относительно плацебо), показывали лучший результат на сложных тестах и заданиях, демонстрировали более высокие показатели в концентрации, скорости выполнения задачи, избирательном внимании и рабочей памяти."

Lumiere_du_Code said:
uiiec, это вырывание из контекста, нет? вся статья о чем?

As I said there are mixing of information and propaganda. And we CAN use appropriate information that corellates and expands the data we have about it.

Как я и говорил там смесь информации и пропаганды. И мы можем использовать соответствующую информацию которая кореллирует и дополняет данные, которые мы имеем.

Back
Top Bottom