Romanian language not as we know it

Saw the first vid. It was interesting as it seems only trace elements remain and are ignored usually in the West as is the custom to secure our dominant mindset... and if they continue it will take them back to Kantekkians arriving from Kantek, which to use that trace element example seems set in Hollywood as the Superman story from an exploding planet called Krypton and he finds his genetic structure superior to those around him on his new planet. :) Later others from his home world arrive with a more negative mindset towards the local population and the same game of conquer and control is set up and put back in play, which sort of sounds like that film, Highlander.... "in the end there can be only one"...

Hello to everybody,

First I want to say that I am a Romanian and I want to make the following remarks:

1) To "EDGITARRA": Romanians are not cowards and they have not stopped the protests because it was cold outside (by the way the protest were in 2012, not in 2010), they stopped the protests because they got what they wanted. Read here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_Romanian_protests

I hope you have the decency to apologize...........

2) An international team led by University of Hamburg (Germany) revealed this year (2015) that the DNA of Ancient Thracians = the DNA of Ancient Dacians = The DNA of Today Romanians.

The evidence and the research conducted can be seen between 15.05.2015 - 31.12.2015 at the National History Museum in Bucharest (Romania), the exhibition called " The radiography of a disappearing world. A prehistoric settlement - 6,000 years ago".

3) All countries (except Greece) from the Balkan Region have words from the Romanian Language, this happened because in most territories, the Thracians/Romanians lived there from ancient times and when the migratory peoples arrived in the Balkan Region, they found the Thracians.

Even today as an example in Croatia live a groupe of people who speak the romanian language, the same is in Macedonia, Bulgaria, Albania and Greece.

4) The only indigenous nations in the Balkan Region are: Romanians (Thracians), Albanians (Illyrians) and Greeks.

Hello, Ytain and everyone.

Ytain, you have made the correct observation in regards to English. Most languages that are what I call "artificial" are not really made up of completely new words or sounds, but rather of a change in pronunciation mainly of "pure" vowels into "half" vowels and slight movements in the consonants (place of articulation and manner of articulation - voiced to voiceless or voiceless to voiced). Please look at the consonant chart below.

What I call pure vowels (I don't need anyone to tell me otherwise especially as "experts") are the vowels whose sounds are "clearly distinguishable from each other" and are used by the "primitive/aboriginal" (primitive as in primary and original) languages (one can check many of the tribal languages and see and hear how these vowels are very clear). I am referring to the vowel quadrangle where you can see A, E, I, O, U, Ă, î and in IPA (a, e, i, o, u, ə, ɨ). Please look at the vowel quadrangle below.

In addition to this change in vowels, there is a change in stress and intonation of the words that actually make them sound so different. Take for example the simple word TRANSPORT and hear or see this word pronounced first in Romanian, then in Italian, Spanish, French, English, German and Russian. Russian is much closer in stress and pronunciation to Romanian than even the so-called "Romance" languages, and the simple reason is ... because Russian is actually a form of DACO-Romanian.

I believe that the FREE DACIANS (the ones who escaped the take-over by Rome) moved northward towards Ukraine and later Russia. Even before the time of the Dacians, the Getae were found in the Russo-Chinese space (see Tocharian mummies). Presently, I am working on a big table of Romanian-Russian cognates (so many words that are close in pronunciation and meaning) and even on a small table of Romanian-Thai cognates (Thai language is a mix between Pali - a Hindu dialect - and Khmer and Chinese.

For those who still believe Romanian borrowed from Russian, you should start learning Russian to see for yourselves how the meaning of the original words in Daco-Romanian had changed once they moved into Russian. I also think Rus from Russian means RED ... because "roşu" (/roʃu/) means "red" in Romanian. The latest Russian word that has made its way to me is the pronoun "our" (feminine/masculine) - /naʃa/ and /naʃ/ that have exactly the same pronunciation in Daco-Romanian - naşa/naş. When I first heard "nasha Russiya", I thought they were talking about GOD-Mother Russia because "naşa" means "godmother" and "naş" means "godfather" in Romanian. What they were saying was "our (fem.) Russia".

As a Romanian growing up in Romania, I was told that Romanian was a mongrel language that borrowed many words from all the other languages surrounding it. So far, I have found that it is the other way around. Many of the so-called Slavic languages are actually "changed" Russian. Many of the so-called Germanic languages are actually "changed" German (because German overall has a much clearer phonetic pronunciation than its sister languages). At one time, all of these languages were part of the Pelasgic space and then later part of the bigger Thraco-Getae-Daco Carpatho-Danubian space.

I have much more to say here in regards to many things that I have discovered by myself. Also, many Romanians have been working on Romanian language and found many amazing similarities with Sanskrit as have been shown. I have to say so long for now because of lack of time. I will return with more information later.

FC10

ytain said:
In regard to Romanian language, I want to offer also a different perspective from a deaf's viewpoint. In Romanian language there are no two or more words that look same when lipread, the phonetic rules are more stricter, that applies to almost all words of Romanian origin. When I lipread in English, it is more difficult to ascertain which words are being spoken because many words look same, like these three words: mall, ball, poll. And English has no strict phonetic rules that applies to all words, forcing me to create additional memory (phonetic representation for every word) for the whole English vocabulary. From what I observe of myself during lipreading in English, I seem to be slower than in Romanian (biased here obviously since Romanian is my mother tongue), and I seem to have less time to ascertain whether the speaker would try to manipulate me or not.
I wonder if the English language contains some sort of obfuscation effect on the phonetic aspect of the language making it more difficult whether the speaker manipulates the audience or not?

Ytain

Attachments

• ipavowels.gif
    ipavowels.gif
    12.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IPA_chart_2005_consonants.png
    IPA_chart_2005_consonants.png
    58.9 KB · Views: 93
Thank you Fiery Crystal 10 for this thread very interesting. I think it will be fun to read your introductuction in the presentation section for newcomers "Newbies Forum and Important Notices to All Forum Members".
It is well known that the Indo-European languages have the same source between India and Iran, but I also read articles about the fact that the first languages of the people of the Pyrenees come "Les Basques". The origins of the oldest European words that come from this region date back some 20 000 years.

Hi Ytain

Fiery Crystal 10 said:
Russian is much closer in stress and pronunciation to Romanian than even the so-called "Romance" languages, and the simple reason is ... because Russian is actually a form of DACO-Romanian.
I studied russian and I speak other Slavic languages. No, for me and from distance - romanian sounds like Italian and I need to listen more carefully to differentiate it. I never had russian assiotiation when listening to romanian speakers. But some influence of South Slavic languages is known e.g. through the lithurgy. Please write down a centence in romanian to have an example we can discuss about.

Fiery Crystal 10 said:
The latest Russian word that has made its way to me is the pronoun "our" (feminine/masculine) - /naʃa/ and /naʃ/ that have exactly the same pronunciation in Daco-Romanian - naşa/naş. When I first heard "nasha Russiya", I thought they were talking about GOD-Mother Russia because "naşa" means "godmother" and "naş" means "godfather" in Romanian. What they were saying was "our (fem.) Russia".
But there is other and more probable explanation. In old Slavic, word "nas" was connected with father "Otce nas"(godfarher). There is evidence that many words from liturgy were taken from South Slaves(besice words from Latin), still most of Romanian are of Orthodox Church as far as I know. But without connection to Slavic language "Otce nas" bacame very simple only "nas".

Fiery Crystal 10 said:
As a Romanian growing up in Romania, I was told that Romanian was a mongrel language that borrowed many words from all the other languages surrounding it. So far, I have found that it is the other way around. Many of the so-called Slavic languages are actually "changed" Russian.
Can you give me an example? Is it Polish, Czech, Slovenian, Slovak, Croatian...which one is turning into Russian?

Fiery Crystal 10 said:
"Many of the so-called Germanic languages are actually "changed" German
Example? I speak also German and I don't see such "change".

Fiery Crystal 10 said:
Also, many Romanians have been working on Romanian language and found many amazing similarities with Sanskrit as have been shown. I have to say so long for now because of lack of time. I will return with more information later.
There are know similarities between Slavic languages and Sanskirt also from grammar sight.(but try to compare Iranic languages if your discovery is really so amazing to you) Also Latin beside many other indo-european languages has proven connection to Sankirt.(but not so strong as e.g. Old Church Slavic or Russian). So it makes perfect sense that modern Romanian language which developer from Vulgar Latin which was for many years under cultural and language pressure of other Tribes - Slavic,Turkic,Saxons preserved indo-european character.(you can find connection also in hungarian language althrough this in not indo-european language bcs. of adoption of many elementary Slavic words)

http://www.wordsense.eu/na%C8%99/ here you find explanation of origin of word nas in Romanian language as you can see, it's so easy to create wrong theory that sounds good at the first sight...

Fiery Crystal 10 said:
For those who still believe Romanian borrowed from Russian, you should start learning Russian to see for yourselves how the meaning of the original words in Daco-Romanian had changed once they moved into Russian. I also think Rus from Russian means RED ... because "roşu" (/roʃu/) means "red" in Romanian. The latest Russian word that has made its way to me is the pronoun "our" (feminine/masculine) - /naʃa/ and /naʃ/ that have exactly the same pronunciation in Daco-Romanian - naşa/naş. When I first heard "nasha Russiya", I thought they were talking about GOD-Mother Russia because "naşa" means "godmother" and "naş" means "godfather" in Romanian. What they were saying was "our (fem.) Russia".

Wow! :D I am serbian grew up in Serbia and I didn't know that I actually speak that Daco Romanian! (we call it the serbian, and it is the same as the croatian, the "both" are slavic). Nasha (or 'naša') means 'ours' but in female form (as in 'she is ours'), and nash (naš) means also 'ours' but in male form (as in 'he is ours'). And we are using those words every day, not just for 'goddesses" and 'gods'! :cool2:

On a more serious note it is logical that Germanic languages are similar. And the Slavic too. Or that most of European languages has something with Sanskrit, and all are mixed. In our ponerized society it is, sadly, also very dangerous to stick to the "my language is the best!" attitude.

I agree with you Avala. Internet opened new era of dangerous theories. Also some Governments are using it to spread lies. We are close to era of new race theories and I worry if not of rational terror. People that survived second world war and people who could at least listen to them are dying and new generation is reinventing thing that were prelude to 2nd word war and bad things in more distance history.

I also noticed a kind of interesting "similarity" between Greek and Latin - lots of "s" especially ending words while i was reading some stuff about Etruscans. Also lot of words in Latin/Sanskrit are still used in Dalmatia - (islands mainly)... interesting. Croatian linguists clam them to be "Hungarisms"(words adopted from Hungarian in times of Austro Hungarian Empire) or "Latinisms", but now i wonder if those are really "Sanskrtisms". I also wonder if Alexander the Great was Romanian instead Greek (another hoax from Greek enforcers?). Also this tribe of Getae (Celts" :huh:) in Punjabi, are they remains of "Great Celtic Empire" in which Sanskrit was spoken? So cheating "Greeks put all that in one myth about one great Greek that conquered the world - for propaganda purposes?
Yozilla, do you have a source for those possivle Sanskritisms in Dalmatia?

Back
Top Bottom