Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 - Missing Plane

https://www.facebook.com/100008799158038/videos/1416613771975248/?pnref=story
On social réseaus a person named Jaime Mausan put this video on flight MH370. This video is presented as having been filmed by infrared satelite. We see 3 UFO, then the plane disappears as abductee.

Kisito said:
https://www.facebook.com/100008799158038/videos/1416613771975248/?pnref=story
On social réseaus a person named Jaime Mausan put this video on flight MH370. This video is presented as having been filmed by infrared satelite. We see 3 UFO, then the plane disappears as abductee.

So, if we regard this purported video of infrared satellite surveillance as genuine, what can we infer? That MH370 was abducted by UFOs? Are we supposed to believe that extra/ultra-terrestrials cared enough about advanced Freescale Semiconductor chip technology to abduct an entire jet airplane?

Mathematical calculations of scientists came to the conclusion that the missing plane Malaysia Airlines 370 into the ocean came nose at an angle of 90 degrees.

Link:
http://www.businessinsider.com/math-professor-heres-why-no-one-has-found-a-trace-of-missing-flight-mh370-2015-6

rs said:

Yeah i heard this in the news today - probably more red herrings. Its interesting news, i mean the PTB could have started the whole "pieces of wreckage found of the cost of Africa" meme earlier; and im wondering why they are bringing this out now....

Apparently the Transport ministry in Malaysia is sending a team to investigate the wreckage. News reported here:
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/malaysia-sends-team-to-see-if-washed-up-debris-belong-to-mh370

Moderator note: Link activated. Deactivating links is only necessary for known disinformation websites

Mr.Cyan said:
rs said:

Yeah i heard this in the news today - probably more red herrings. Its interesting news, i mean the PTB could have started the whole "pieces of wreckage found of the cost of Africa" meme earlier; and im wondering why they are bringing this out now....

Apparently the Transport ministry in Malaysia is sending a team to investigate the wreckage. News reported here:
http://www.themalaysianinsider.com/malaysia/article/malaysia-sends-team-to-see-if-washed-up-debris-belong-to-mh370

Moderator note: Link activated. Deactivating links is only necessary for known disinformation websites

Perhaps it is to tone down the 'high strangeness' factor of the event, and give them something else to report on besides the lion killing and presidential race absurdity?

It would be interesting to see how long it takes those shellfish to grow onto a piece of debris.
Let's not forget there was an aircraft crashed near the Seychelles a few years ago.

It is interesting too, that this news about the MH 370 debris; comes at a time, when the country has been in turmoil the last few weeks due to a corruption scandal involving the PM, and 1MDB (1 Malaysia Development Berhad) - a government owned investment vehicle that is mired in opaque debts and corruption allegations (reports and expose' even in the Wall Street Journal)....the PM early this week, sacked his deputy, the Attorney General (AG) and changed a number of his cabinet members. Meanwhile a special task force was investigating the 1 MDB and these allegations, and with these changes the investigation process has been derailed. This drastic actions comes as well as he and his admisnitration have been under constant "attack" from the former PM Dr. Mahathir Mohammad on the 1MDB issue these last few months.

The same day these govt changes happened, the headquarters of the Royal Malaysian Police (PDRM) - was also on fire, where it was reported that in the fire many documents were destroyed - coincidence ? i doubt it...

Also since PM Najib has been in power, Malaysia is now much closer to the Empire, with rumours circling (in Malaysia since the MSM is govt. controlled, rumours always turn out to be true !) that the country is poised to sign the TPP - this will be a big shift in policy for Malaysia, as under the former PM Mahathir Mohammad, and since the country's independance from Britain - the country has remained largely non-aligned in its foreign policy and friendly with all major powers. This could also be a part of the Empire's plan to bring Malaysia into its fold for the pivot-to-Asia; as Malaysia stradles the very important Straits of Malacca where China receives most of its energy shipments...

more info here from the whistleblower website Sarawak report (run by Clare Rewcastle Brown, sister in-law of former British PM Gordon Brown) :
ARREST WARRANT FOR THE PRIME MINISTER! - The Real Reason The Attorney General Was Fired
http://www.sarawakreport.org/2015/07/arrest-warrant-for-the-prime-minister-the-real-reason-the-attorney-general-was-fired-exclusive/

I guess Malaysia as nation, and its people have been facing many challenges since the disappearance of MH 370, and to me it seems to have built up to a critical point in the nations history this week. The situation is getting very messy and complicated, and Malaysians are really concerned and weary with all these developments - this probably should be covered in a separate thread, and when time permits i will attempt to do so.....

Yeah, lots of interesting things going on all at the same time, Mr.Cyan.

The kicker would be, after this story of finding wreckage, the plane comes back into this reality at some time in the future.

Reactions: Ca.
Affaire à suivre... La croissance de ses crustacés m'ont aussi surprise...

Stay tuned ... The growth in crustaceans also surprised me ...

So now the wreckage found has been "confirmed" as belonging to Flight 370.

I wonder if this is not a convenient find for the Malaysian government. They've come under a lot of pressure around this missing flight and to finally "link" wreckage to this plane will divert the pressure away from them and close the case as a confirmed crash.

Ian said:

I wonder if this is not a convenient find for the Malaysian government. They've come under a lot of pressure around this missing flight and to finally "link" wreckage to this plane will divert the pressure away from them and close the case as a confirmed crash.

I'd say the hand behind this little maneuver is the one that wants to normalize the MH370 event. The idea that a plane full of people could just permanently go missing has the potential to unnerve a lot of people in the wrong way, i.e. towards making them wonder about things they shouldn't be wondering about.

Reactions: Ca.
So they find marine debris that conveniently comes with a marking that associates it with a Boeing 777, and then the following day a suitcase is found that "may" be associated with Flight 370. Top it off with a Chinese water bottle and an Indonesian cleaning product that turn in that same area about 4000 km off course and it is confirmed that this is the remainder of Flight 370?!

Sounds awfully convenient to me.

Perceval said:
Ian said:

I'd say the hand behind this little maneuver is the one that wants to normalize the MH370 event. The idea that a plane full of people could just permanently go missing has the potential to unnerve a lot of people in the wrong way, i.e. towards making them wonder about things they shouldn't be wondering about.

yup, fully agree - on a side note; earlier this week, the Malaysian Anti-Corruption Agency (MACC) that was investigating the 1 MDB corruption allegations; and the fact the PM had allegedly received USD 700 Million in his bank accounts; declared that this money in the PM's account was not from 1MDB, but a "donation" - nothing to worry about folks, case now closed. What are the odds, the same week after this proclamation, the PM announces that the wreckage found belongs to MH 370...

Back
Top Bottom