Ancient Structures, Monoliths, Megaliths and Dolmens Video Compilations

They don't look like ordinary granite formations to me.

Laura said:

These (link: __http://www.gizapower.com/pma/index.htm __ pictures 1, 2 and 5) are no ordinary igneous rock formations. Yet there they are at the Giza plateau for everbody to see and behold. Those are Basalt blocks placed on limestone (or rather, concrete, if you will) and the top surface is flat, to this day i might add. Try picture this the next time you lay out a stone patio for example.
IMO, engineering-wise they are some sort of equivalent to the Baalbek arrangement IE a very heavy duty platform of sorts. And as you can see they have clear signs of machine-tooling (copper tools and dolerite balls my rear end!) on them.

Laura said:

I'd like to see them with my own eyes and make good photos and share them here. But it's winter now, so maybe in spring or in summer. They don't seem to me ordinary anymore too. What strikes me the most is that they have been right before my nose for so many years (I was born and grew up close enough to that place).. Amazing. :)

Laura said:

And I am in no way familiar with geology; I just felt a need to share my view. We have similar rock formations in my country many places, but in a significantly smaller scale. I have never given it much thought, maybe a bit like Siberia expresses.

Siberia said:
Laura said:

I'd like to see them with my own eyes and make good photos and share them here. But it's winter now, so maybe in spring or in summer. They don't seem to me ordinary anymore too. What strikes me the most is that they have been right before my nose for so many years (I was born and grew up close enough to that place).. Amazing. :)

As soon as you go, start sending us photos! Talk to whoever is in charge and get the inside scoop! I would just LOVE to see them myself.

Laura said:
Siberia said:
Laura said:

As soon as you go, start sending us photos! Talk to whoever is in charge and get the inside scoop! I would just LOVE to see them myself.

Yes, that would be nice!

Laura said:
Siberia said:
Laura said:

I will try to contact the team, they are from Tomsk, from my University. I found some very good pictures of these megaliths today:

https://youtu.be/adjtc5BQh9U

And here is a short video (not just photos, but video):

https://youtu.be/TiuMeV4GVUg

Thanks for the links Siberia. After seeing them I am less convinced that those are natural formations.

I think that the different types of granite stacked on top of each other (as shown in the first video that Siberia posted) clearly points to non-natural origins.

The leader of this expedition says that the stone blocks were indeed made from different types of granite. He also says that they presented their data to geologists in Tomsk and Bernaul after their expedition and all geologists agreed that these walls were man-made:

http://тест.концептуал.рф/georgiy-sidorov-kto-vy-gospodin-sklyarov

Некоторые гранитные блоки внизу были сложены из красного гранита, венчали их блоки из гранита серого, а выше лежала полигональная кладка из различных блоков, как красного гранита, так и серого. Местами полигональная кладка нам показалась оплавленной.

[...]

В Барнауле и в Томске состоялись лекции о нашей удивительной находке. После наших выступлений мы получили приглашение на кафедру радиофизики в Томский государственный университет, где пришлось подробно познакомить с найденными артефактами томских физиков.

Мы демонстрировали фотографии на экране, рассказывали о различных видах кладки, о каменных замках, которыми скреплены гигантские гранитные блоки и ни один учёный физик не сказал, что всё это имеет природное происхождение. Честные томские учёные внимательно изучали фото, качали головами, переговаривались между собой. Больше всего их удивило, как могли древние поднимать гигантские каменные блоки на высоту более 1000 метров и там устанавливать их на специальной платформе. Спрашивали нас ученые, каким образом мы вышли на этот артефакт и что мы думаем о своей находке. Мы рассказали им о наших проводниках геологах, как ими было сделано это открытие и почему они нас пригласили его показать. После встречи завкафедры поздравил нас с открытием и предложил нам сконструированный его людьми георадар. Это явилось для нас приятной неожиданностью.

Через несколько дней состоялось заседание по поводу нашей находки в Томском филиале РГО. На этот раз фотографии, отснятые нами, изучали учёные геологи и географы. И те, и другие пришли к выводу, что представленные нами артефакты являются рукотворными. Ни один учёный не засомневался.

In the end he also mentions that many people write to him about similar "unknown" megalithic structures in Siberia and the Caucasus mountains:

Не прошло и десяти дней после нашего открытия, как со всех сторон Сибири, Урала и даже Кавказа мы получили массу писем, где местные жители стали нам сообщать о похожих мегалитических сооружениях. На Кавказе нашими людьми был найден целый город с колонами, статуями и руинами домов, но об этом городе официальная наука знать не желает. С Алтая пришло известие о двух гигантских разрушенных мегалитических городах. Подобные известия пришли из Хакассии и Эвенкии.

In the Russian Far East there are some stone formations that are called "The Amur Pillars" (Амурские столбы). They are between 12 and 70 meters high and are also located close to 50 degrees north - just like the Altai megaliths and Stonehenge.

This one here is enormous - just compare the height of the fully grown trees below it:
5306617e_f2d7_4391_91ff_8f4412373c0f.jpg

From another perspective it looks like a statue:
amurskie_stolbyi.jpg

People even suggested that this may be some sort of reptilian - on the first picture you can see its 'tail'.

From still another perspective it looks similar to the Easter island (Nephilim) heads:
image.jpg

Though I'm not sure if it's the same or another one of the other "Amur Pillars". This last one looks like its top is much closer to the tree tops.

axj said:
In the Russian Far East there are some stone formations that are called "The Amur Pillars" (Амурские столбы). They are between 12 and 70 meters high and are also located close to 50 degrees north - just like the Altai megaliths and Stonehenge.

This one here is enormous - just compare the height of the fully grown trees below it:
5306617e_f2d7_4391_91ff_8f4412373c0f.jpg

From another perspective it looks like a statue:
amurskie_stolbyi.jpg

People even suggested that this may be some sort of reptilian - on the first picture you can see its 'tail'.

From still another perspective it looks similar to the Easter island (Nephilim) heads:
image.jpg

Though I'm not sure if it's the same or another one of the other "Amur Pillars". This last one looks like its top is much closer to the tree tops.

Wow! Just Wow! :shock: :shock:
These megaliths are awe-inspiring. I am at a loss for words. They are indescribably majestic.
Is it possible that the 6D crop circle makers could have constructed these? Or maybe they were made using sound wave focusing, like the pyramids at Giza. Any other possibilities?
Just speculating.

Really amazing, these megaliths! I also was reminded of the Easter island heads; wonder how they looked hundreds of years ago, that must have been even more of a sight to behold! Thanks for sharing, Siberia, and I'm also looking forward to more pictures.

axj said:
The leader of this expedition says that the stone blocks were indeed made from different types of granite. He also says that they presented their data to geologists in Tomsk and Bernaul after their expedition and all geologists agreed that these walls were man-made:

http://тест.концептуал.рф/georgiy-sidorov-kto-vy-gospodin-sklyarov

Некоторые гранитные блоки внизу были сложены из красного гранита, венчали их блоки из гранита серого, а выше лежала полигональная кладка из различных блоков, как красного гранита, так и серого. Местами полигональная кладка нам показалась оплавленной.

[...]

В Барнауле и в Томске состоялись лекции о нашей удивительной находке. После наших выступлений мы получили приглашение на кафедру радиофизики в Томский государственный университет, где пришлось подробно познакомить с найденными артефактами томских физиков.

Мы демонстрировали фотографии на экране, рассказывали о различных видах кладки, о каменных замках, которыми скреплены гигантские гранитные блоки и ни один учёный физик не сказал, что всё это имеет природное происхождение. Честные томские учёные внимательно изучали фото, качали головами, переговаривались между собой. Больше всего их удивило, как могли древние поднимать гигантские каменные блоки на высоту более 1000 метров и там устанавливать их на специальной платформе. Спрашивали нас ученые, каким образом мы вышли на этот артефакт и что мы думаем о своей находке. Мы рассказали им о наших проводниках геологах, как ими было сделано это открытие и почему они нас пригласили его показать. После встречи завкафедры поздравил нас с открытием и предложил нам сконструированный его людьми георадар. Это явилось для нас приятной неожиданностью.

Через несколько дней состоялось заседание по поводу нашей находки в Томском филиале РГО. На этот раз фотографии, отснятые нами, изучали учёные геологи и географы. И те, и другие пришли к выводу, что представленные нами артефакты являются рукотворными. Ни один учёный не засомневался.

In the end he also mentions that many people write to him about similar "unknown" megalithic structures in Siberia and the Caucasus mountains:

Не прошло и десяти дней после нашего открытия, как со всех сторон Сибири, Урала и даже Кавказа мы получили массу писем, где местные жители стали нам сообщать о похожих мегалитических сооружениях. На Кавказе нашими людьми был найден целый город с колонами, статуями и руинами домов, но об этом городе официальная наука знать не желает. С Алтая пришло известие о двух гигантских разрушенных мегалитических городах. Подобные известия пришли из Хакассии и Эвенкии.

For the benefit of those who cannot read Russian,I will do my best to translate this,bear with me as my Russian is a little rusty. ''Certain granite blocks at the base (of the structure) were made from red granite,which were connected to grey granite blocks.Above that was a polygonal layer made up of varied blocks (both red and grey granite).The polygonal layer seemed to us as if it had melted in places.
In Barnaul and Tomsk we conducted lectures about our surprising finding,after which we received an invitation to the department of radiophysics at the Tomsk University,where we thoroughly familiarized ourselves with various artifacts that the physicists of Tomsk uncovered.

During our talks,we presented a slideshow,displaying photos of our findings,talked about varying layers (of the structure) and about stone castles which were reinforced by giant granite blocks,yet not a single physicist mentioned that this might have been a natural formation. The honest Tomsk scientists,carefully examined the photos shook their heads and chattered among themselves.The thing which puzzled them the most was the thought that somehow,our ancestors managed to drag those gigantic blocks up to the elevation of over a 1000 meters and then arrange them on a specially made platform.The scientists asked us how we discovered the megaliths and what we thought of our finding.We told them of our Geologist guides and how they made the discovery and also why they invited us to come and see it. After the meeting, head of the department congratulated us and offered us a chance to collaborate on a ground penetrating radar (GPR).We were pleasantly surprised at this offer.A few days later, a meeting was held regarding our finding in the Tomsk branch of the Russian Geographic Society (RGS).This time our photos were studied by Geologists and Geographers,these men too,came to the conclusion that these artifacts were man made and not a single scientist doubted that conclusion.''

And this is about him receiving letters regarding artifacts other people have found:
''Not even ten days had passed since our discovery was made,that people wrote from all over Siberia,Urals and even Kavkaz in great numbers,and relayed information about a great many stone structures like the ones we found.In Kavfkaz our people found an entire city,complete with great columns,statues and even ruined houses.However, ''official'' science wants nothing to do with it.From Altai came news of two giant, ruined megalith cities.Similar news came from Khakassia and Evenkia.''

If you spot any mistakes that I made,feel free to correct me. :)

Back
Top Bottom