Criminal History of the Papacy

alkhemst said:
I came across a presentation that submits the Papacy is still at it, and has a lot more power than is widely thought to have. I went to a local market for food shopping and some guy was giving away free DVD's. I took one about secret societies, it sounded interesting. The video was saying how the Papacy is the institution invested in causing chaos the world over - sometimes overtly, but more importantly and more frequently covertly as a way to consolidate power.

Have you read Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed? He shows how the Zionists (and those groups before, ie Talmudists, priests, etc.) have wanted worldwide revolutions to destroy nations and religions so that they could, then, take control of the world. He does have some good references to back him up.

I think that if we just keep in mind that it is the psychopaths of the world who want this, we would be very close to the truth. They infest and use whichever groups get them closer to their goals (and right now, the Zionists are loaded with them). And, since it has been going on for a verrrrrrry looooong time, I can't help but think that 4D STS has their paws in it leading the whole thing.

The TV series "Borgia" (the European version, not the one with Jeremy Irons) depicts the immorality of the popes well in my opinion. I found it to be well made and with good actors. A bit graphic concerning violence and some sex scenes, but to me it was a worthwhile watch.

Nienna said:
alkhemst said:
I came across a presentation that submits the Papacy is still at it, and has a lot more power than is widely thought to have. I went to a local market for food shopping and some guy was giving away free DVD's. I took one about secret societies, it sounded interesting. The video was saying how the Papacy is the institution invested in causing chaos the world over - sometimes overtly, but more importantly and more frequently covertly as a way to consolidate power.

Have you read Controversy of Zion by Douglas Reed? He shows how the Zionists (and those groups before, ie Talmudists, priests, etc.) have wanted worldwide revolutions to destroy nations and religions so that they could, then, take control of the world. He does have some good references to back him up.

I think that if we just keep in mind that it is the psychopaths of the world who want this, we would be very close to the truth. They infest and use whichever groups get them closer to their goals (and right now, the Zionists are loaded with them). And, since it has been going on for a verrrrrrry looooong time, I can't help but think that 4D STS has their paws in it leading the whole thing.

No haven't read that book, will look into it. The thing Veith claims also is the source of Zionism from the beginning has been the Jesuits and they've been subservient to the Papacy, serving their covet agenda. The other claim is that the same group has been part of the conception and direction of Islam too. So the idea is that on both sides they have their fingers squarely in the pie and purposely create the conflict. I must say the rise of Mohammed, the prophet of Islam did come under dubious circumstances, something I've never come across before. Apparently his wife was a rich nun from the Catholic Church and Mohammed was groomed from early on.

Not sure about all that but something I'd have to look more into. If he's right the Islam versus Judeo-Christian spiritual conflict was planned out long ago and all about proposing a new solution / religion / worldview further consolidate power. I do agree on the idea that it's not a physical group so to speak, this "shadow government" has been around so long, it's only feasible that it's something that would and could stick around just as long to see it through.

Back
Top Bottom