Session 12 July 2014

Thank you very much for sharing and the very fast posting.

Wow. A lot of news about Jesus and his historic alter egos especially Julius Caesar. JC had to do a lot of lonely fights and how was this thanked by those that came after... Thank you and greetings to him and the C's. I am still trying to grasp the implications of the new timeline and the other news.

Great to know that artefacts and Halley may help us with the timeline. Thank you for asking.

So a lot of "history" added some removed after Julius Caesar, in Late Antiquity and the Middle Ages. Hmm. What I saw in the early Middle Ages there is a huge lot of the same type of stories or even same stories again and again between about the 6th century to the 10th century. Only other names in the same stories - you get really confused and tend to mix them up somehow. A lot of Groundhog day stuff... Hmm This could explain the confusing "gap" in the "Huns/Avars stories". The gap is more or less between the fall of the Roman Empire and about Charlemagne. During this time I see too many city founding documents, community foundings and too few content in the chronicals and none for some regions. In the Middle Ages a lot of "land eating" floods of lands bordering the Northsea watt. Hmm. Mind twisting the whole thing.

There is a lot to think and ponder and digest.

What an unbelievable session ! :jawdrop: Atriedes you was in a great form! :)

At my side I've a book untitled "César, an exceptional career". Perhaps the author will know a day that the title is true beyond what she thought! With the perspective it's funny to read in the book "July 13, birth 101 years before J.-C." :lol:

The total and absolute disconnection in our culture of two fundamental education facts which are in reality only one, have something frightening and... revealing about the split, and dissociation of awareness in which our society we live.

Now I ask myself about all the implications in term of history and if there's some similar manipulations on the side of the Islamic religion.

Laura you're really incredible and you put the session level very hight! Thanks to you, to the C's and to you JC. I can't believe I read an actual conversation with the one I prayed so many time. Unbelievable.

Laura said:
Q: (L) [...] I'm reading back over these previous answers we received on the topic of Jesus, and I would like to ask if, in fact, Julius Caesar is Jesus, or was the model for Jesus, why were you giving me answers that sometimes could have been applied to Caesar, but other times could not?

A: You would not have been able to receive. When you ask a question with strong prejudice, we cannot violate your will to believe.

That's a bit of a red flag. Why couldn't have the C's just said, "You are not ready to receive the truth", or something similar like they have before, instead of espousing disinformation? :huh:

Regardless, I appreciate the honesty. It's a good reminder that the Cs have never been a source of necessarily accurate information, but instead rather a source of inspiration for research.

Thank you all for the great candid and inspiring work! :flowers:

Approaching Infinity said:
Perceval said:
Bobby said:
With the talk of addition of years into the timeline, by about 400, does that mean we aren't truly in the 21st century? I know Bailey and his tree ring data was mentioned, but has that along with ice core and other data been able to corroborate that if true?

Seems to be so. It puts us in the year 1535 using our calendar. Baillie has an event around 542AD, or 1472 years ago, placing it 63 years after the birth of Caesar, or just 7 years after his death. There were probably a series of such events over a period of time though.

Math's a bit off.

1635 YA ("100 BC")
1579 YA ("44 BC")
1535 YA ("1 AD")
1472 YA ("542 AD")

So the "542 AD" event occurred 163 years after Caesar's birth, 107 years after his death (assuming good record keeping during this time, then this would be the year we know of as 63 AD, give or take).

Musta got mixed up with 100BC and year 'zero'. In any case, that makes more sense because what interests me is how many years passed after his death before a major 'officially recorded' event (Baillie) occurred. Not that that event was the only one, or the first. The idea being that his murder was a major turning point, and 'brought on' cosmic catastrophe/

Wow, again. I have been reading lots in the last month about the origins of Christianity, I have the Gallic Wars half finished on my bedside table, my husband and I have been having heated discussions about Jesus and the mythology. Last night I was wondering about year zero, and this morning I wake to read all this, something is in the air, so to speak. Anyone else had this on their minds quite a bit?
It is amazing still how this interaction with JC has buoyed everyone up one and a half thousand years later.
Oh so cool! Especially all the ground work done years leading to this point in time. Thank you all for the work.

HOLY COW!!! Reading that sesion has to be one of the greatest events of my life. What a great gift. Thank you Laura and crew.

Chu said:
Caesar said:
I was wrong to think I could change the masses by example. Humans are fickle and self-centered for the most part. Thus, if you wish to really effect changes, it can only be done by early education, and even then it is fragile and will not last. In the end you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing. If you do that you may make a difference after you are gone. That is not exactly what you are looking for, but there are no 3 pieces of advice that serve all events.

First, supposedly the "greatest man that ever lived" admits that he was wrong before anything else. How many of us have trouble admitting even small mistakes?

Second, his analysis about the masses and humanity: As "pessimistic" as it may seem to most, not sending a message of hope or salvation or whatever, well, it is WAY better than what religion has been saying for centuries. And it is the truth. We have been seeing it for some time now. We can only do what is right, and see.

Third, "be true to your own nature": And we know how hard that one is!

Fourth: "fear nothing". That man knew he was going to be assassinated and still didn't fear it. Compare that with fears that rule everyone's lives, every day.

Nice Breakdown Chu! These seem like some of the 'simple karmic understandings' the C's referred to, imho. Learning about the depths of humanity's selfishness has been a quintessential NYC experience, to say the least.

Fascinating session. Mucho thankies. :clap: :rockon:

Oh men -such a privilege to chat with J.C.- without roaming! ;)

Interesting - some weird fantasy has been in my mind for few days - me saluting Putin: Ave Cesare! :-[

Lilou said:
Totally awesome session!!! And Arks tingling scalp, moving hair sensation and bent glasses is sure a weird thing - side effects of the energy exchange?

I wonder if Vladimir also had some similar sensations flying all over Latin America - jet he was playing harmonica to Argentinian president :violin:

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2690272/Putin-dances-tune-meets-Argentinas-leader-discuss-nuclear-deal-one-day-talking-politics-Castro.html

What an "Earth shattering" moment this session was! Stupendous!

Seems to me the Chateau crew might be the future disciples of Caesar.

Thank you so much for posting. :perfect:

Back
Top Bottom