FERGUSON, Mo.— Michael Brown shooting

A video interview with Darren Wilson by ABC News and an RT article on what the Jury heard in testimony.

Police Officer Darren Wilson Discusses Firing Deadly Shot
_https://abcnews.go.com/US/exclusive-police-officer-darren-wilson-discusses-moment-shot/story?id=27186946

Exclusive interview ABC News video
Wed. Nov. 26, 2014

Ferguson, Missouri, police officer Darren Wilson discussed his account of the moment he shot and killed black teenager Michael Brown in an exclusive interview with ABC News.

Wilson said Brown was charging at him, disregarding the officer’s instructions.

“I started backpedaling, ‘cause he’s just getting too close and he’s not stopping,” Wilson told ABC News’ George Stephanopoulos.

“After I fired the second round of shots, he gets about eight to 10 feet [away]. And as he does that, he kinda starts to lean forward like he’s gonna tackle me. And eight to 10 feet is close and what I saw was his head. If he’s gonna tackle me, he’s gonna tackle me at that point. And I looked down my barrel of my gun and I fired.”

The Aug. 9 shooting sparked months of protests, drawing national attention to the St. Louis suburb.

Wilson said he was driving to get lunch by himself – just a normal day, he says – when he encountered Brown and a friend walking in the middle of the street, “single-file on the double-yellow line.”

Wilson, 28, says he instructed the pair to walk on the sidewalk.

The first person, Brown’s friend, Dorian Johnson, ignored Wilson, the officer said.

“And then Michael Brown came next and he had to exchange some explicit words with me,” Wilson said. “He had said, “F*** what you have to say.”

“First words to you?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“Yeah,” Wilson responded.

At that point, Wilson says he noticed cigarillos in Brown’s hand, noting that Brown and Johnson matched the description, he says, of suspects in the theft of cigars from a nearby convenience store earlier that day. Wilson said he wasn’t sure whether Brown was armed.

“I got on the radio and I asked for assistance,” Wilson said.

Wilson said he parked and tried to get out of his vehicle, when Brown again cursed at the officer and slammed the officer’s car door.

“I … again taken aback because I’ve never been trapped in my car,” Wilson said. “I use my door to try and push him back and yell at him to get back. And again he just pushed the door shut and just stared at me.”

“So you’re staring each other down?” Stephanopoulos asked.

“Yeah, he stared at me, like almost over top of me … looked like he was trying to intimidate me,” Wilson said. “And as I looked back at him, all of a sudden punches started flying … He threw the first one and hit me in the left side of my face.”

Wilson said he doesn’t believe he could have done anything differently that day, and says he has a clean conscience.

“The reason I have a clean conscience is ’cause I know I did my job right,” he said.

Following Monday’s announcement that a grand jury declined to bring charges against Wilson, Brown’s relatives released a statement, saying, “We are profoundly disappointed that the killer of our child will not face the consequences of his actions.”

Wilson said he feels remorse about the outcome of the altercation.

“I think those are grieving parents who are mourning the loss of their son,” Wilson said.

“Nothing you could say, but, again, you know, I’m sorry that their son lost his life. It wasn’t the intention of that day. It’s what occurred that day. And there’s no … nothing you could say that’s gonna make a parent feel better.”

What the jury heard as Darren Wilson defended the killing of Michael Brown
_http://rt.com/usa/208703-ferguson-transcript-brown-wilson/

The court testimonies of those involved in the Michael Brown shooting lifted the lid on some of the most intriguing aspects of this incident. RT looks at 10 pointers from the investigation, which has left a nation divided.

In a rare occurrence, transcripts, heard by the jury in the case of Ferguson police Officer Darren Wilson who shot and killed Brown, have been made public. Normally, when no indictment is made, grand jury proceedings are kept secret. It also became public knowledge that when he killed Brown, it was the first time Wilson had used a firearm.

Officer Wilson said he fired a series of shots. He didn’t remember how many, though he knew he had hit him because “I kind of saw his body jerk or flinch.” The police officer also remembers having “tunnel vision,” as he was concentrating all the time about what might be in Brown’s right hand. After telling the teenager to get on the ground again, Wilson fired off another round saying that he hit him at least once.

“At this point it looked like he was almost baulking up to run through the shots, like it was making him mad that I was shooting at him. He still keeps coming at me, gets about eight to ten feet away. At this point I am backing up pretty rapidly. I remember looking at my sites and all I see is his head and that’s what I shot. I don’t know how many, but at least once as I saw the last one go into him. The demeanor on his face went blank, the aggression had gone.”

No photos were taken at the scene of Brown’s killing simply because the camera battery was flat, the grand jury was told. The investigator who arrived at the crime scene to collect evidence for the pathologist also didn’t take any measurements, saying: “It was self-explanatory what happened. Somebody shot somebody. There was no question as to any distances or anything of that nature at the time I was there.”

The investigator also added that he hadn’t found any evidence of gunpowder around the wounds on Brown’s body.

Caught this news regarding this case that sent me red alarms, things ["(are -could/would- turning)"] ugly, I am with the idea that "someone" are pulling some strings. Considering where from ISIS came.

It is from RT news in spanish linked from daylimail.

_http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2850442/We-hear-help-ISIS-tweets-support-Ferguson-protesters-reject-corrupt-man-laws-like-democracy.html#ixzz3KDKt8100 said:
ISIS supports Ferguson protesters: Islamic militants pledge to send over 'soldiers that don't sleep, whose drink is blood, and their play is carnage'
ISIS fighters in Syria post tweets declaring support for Ferguson rioters
Urge protesters to embrace Islam and carry out acts of extreme violence
Uploaded hand-written note vowing to send militants to the Missouri city
But said rioters must first declare their allegiance to Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi

British jihadis fighting for the Islamic State in Syria and Iraq have pledged to send militants to fight police in the riot-hit American city of Ferguson, Missouri - providing the protesters embrace Islam.

The city has seen widespread disorder after a police officer escaped punishment for shooting dead an unarmed black teenager, and now the Islamic extremists are attempting to take advantage of the anti-authoritarian feeling to convince those involved to adopt ISIS' radical ideology.

Using the slogan 'From #IS 2 Ferguson', Birmingham-born jihadi Junaid Hussain, 20 - who has adopted the nom de guerre Abu Hussain al-Britani - this morning tweeted a photograph of a hand-written letter urging the Ferguson rioters to 'reject corrupt man-made laws like democracy' and declare their allegiance to ISIS' leader Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.

The other one, same from RT news in spanish, it says that US opposes that media shows protests from Ferguson case, yes I tend to think badly or things are "getting settled".

_http://actualidad.rt.com/video/actualidad/view/148547-eeuu-medios-protestas-policia

I also heard in TV news here, that for next Thanksgiving weekend will declare martian law, though hadn't found same related news in english, but found this one, and with this one, as planned, I would say,

http://www.sott.net/article/289493-Did-they-want-more-violence-in-Ferguson-10-coincidences-too-glaring-to-ignore

_http://www.wsws.org/en/articles/2014/10/09/ferg-o09.html said:
Police and Obama administration plan for nationwide crackdown on Ferguson protests
By Eric London
9 October 2014

Local police, the FBI, and police departments throughout the country are preparing a possible nationwide crackdown if a grand jury convened in Missouri fails to press charges against Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson, the man responsible for killing 18-year-old Michael Brown in August.

According to Reuters sources with personal knowledge of the preparations, police and national security officials have been meeting two to three times each week for the purposes of “contingency planning” and “intelligence sharing.”

The explicit purpose of the meetings is the possibility that widespread social opposition would develop in St. Louis and elsewhere if the grand jury fails to indict the policeman for gunning down the unarmed black youth.

Ferguson Mayor James Knowles told Reuters that “the unrest is going to be far beyond the city of Ferguson” if Wilson is not charged when the grand jury reaches its decision. The decision is expected to come in November.

Speaking in Little Rock, Arkansas, yesterday at a national gathering of mayors, Attorney General Eric Holder told the audience that “the events in Ferguson reminded us that we cannot and must not allow tensions, which are present in so many neighborhoods across America, to go unresolved.”

For Holder, the Obama administration, and the police and intelligence agencies, “resolving tensions” means preparing for a nationwide crackdown that would imitate the violent suppression of protests in Ferguson, only on a far wider scale.

In August, local police in military uniform armed with mine-resistant armored vehicles and assault rifles fired tear gas and rubber bullets at protestors. When Democratic Governor Jay Nixon called the Missouri National Guard to Ferguson, a shopping center was turned into a military base, with Humvees roaming the parking lot and snipers positioned on rooftops.

Coordinated by the Obama administration at the national level, the preparations for such a crackdown in cities across the country mark a new step toward the imposition of police-military rule in the United States.
The planned crackdown would likely require placing those cities where demonstrations occur under effective martial law. The Obama administration has already tested the feasibility of placing a major American city under police control: the city of Boston was shut down and residents told to stay in their homes following the Marathon bombing in April 2013.

Furthermore, those FBI officials dispatched by the dozens to Ferguson in the aftermath of the demonstrations would likely be sent across the country by the hundreds or thousands to monitor and report on protests, were protests to develop. The National Guard would likewise play a central role in such a crackdown.

The response being planned by the government—which Reuters claims have not been finalized—reportedly includes increased surveillance of those participating in demonstrations.

Already, police in St. Louis are justifying increased surveillance of the population of Ferguson on the basis of the age-old bogeyman of “outside agitators.”

“We know outside groups visited us in August. We are expecting that different people will come in from outside the St. Louis area,” St. Louis County Police Chief Jon Belmar said, despite the fact that of the 227 people arrested in the month following Brown’s death, only 36 were from outside Missouri.

Belmar also noted that his department has been in contact with police in Los Angeles, New York, Florida, Cincinnati, Ohio, and numerous other districts in anticipation of wider social upheaval.

It is notable that Belmar is in contact with police in the specific areas he listed. Los Angeles and Cincinnati were the center of upheavals in 1992 and 2001, respectively. In both places, demonstrations broke out in response to instances of brutal police violence. Florida was also the scene of demonstrations in 2013 following the killing of Trayvon Martin.

Belmar’s admission underscores the American ruling class’ apprehension of growing social tensions. In anticipation of social opposition to its policies of poverty, inequality, and permanent war, the government has established the framework for a police state in the United States.

The plans being drawn up for a national crackdown are an indication that the ruling class is moving closer to measures that directly criminalize protest activity. The “outside agitator” pretext is particularly ludicrous when applied to nationwide protests: where are the “outsiders” coming from? Canada? Mexico?

The plans for a coordinated violent response to protests also make clear the fraudulent character of the “community meetings” between police and what Reuters refers to as “multi-racial citizen groups” in Ferguson. These public meetings, which have been supported from the start by clergymen and by advocates of racial politics like Al Sharpton, have coincided with private police meetings to plan further repression.

The plans to replicate the Ferguson crackdown on a wider scale come as a federal judge ruled Tuesday that the initial police response violated the First Amendment.

The order, written by Judge Catherine Perry of the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Missouri, enjoins the police “from telling citizens that they must keep moving, or from threatening them with arrest if they stand still” during protests.

The decision is an acknowledgement that the so-called “five-second rule” imposed by police—arresting anyone who refused to move on after five seconds standing in one place—was a clear violation of freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. Any wider crackdown would represent an even more egregious violation of basic democratic rights.

But the order was very limited in its restrictions on police. While acknowledging the right to assemble, Judge Perry also wrote that protesters “do not have the right to endanger lives of police officers or other citizens. The police must perform their jobs, and nothing in this order restricts their ability to do that.”

Reading this article, I think he has narrowed down one of the main reasons behind "Ferguson" which is to incite deep seeded emotions, pin one majority against another (black/white) to create divisions and instigate both sides to a common hatred that escalates into extreme violence, while the Militarized Police Force maintain their position of primacy over both divisions.

And while the black and white are fighting one another, unchecked illegal immigration filtering through our open Borders will eventual replace both, the white and the black. We are so blind?

Ferguson and the False Promise of "Revolution"
_http://www.activistpost.com/2014/11/ferguson-and-false-promise-of-revolution.html#more

Wed. Nov. 26, 2014 - When faced on the battlefield with a numerically superior enemy, one must attempt to divide his enemy into smaller, more easily dispatched opponents - or even more ideally, divide them against one another, and have them defeat each other without ever drawing your sword. For Wall Street's 0.1%, divide and conquer is a way of life.

Divide and Conquer

Never in human history has there been a more effective way for tyrants to rule over large groups of people who, should they ever learn to cooperate, would easily throw off such tyranny.

angelburst29 said:
And while the black and white are fighting one another, unchecked illegal immigration filtering through our open Borders will eventual replace both, the white and the black. We are so blind?

Your concern would be about the race or the culture?, illegal immigration have both colors and in between. from my point of view, it seems to me, Mexico is aligning to US and US is aligning to Mexico, (in the worsts forms, military police, consumerism, for example). My concern is that,we may be blind to the real puprose of the psychopaths in power. We -population in both countries- being at their mercy.

angelburst29 said:

Blind to what? Are you saying illegal immigrants pose a genuine threat? Immigrants have been used for centuries as scapegoats for the ruling elite. They make the issues about race or immigration or anything else that will keep people at eachothers throats so people don't direct their attention towards those actually responsible. It's the same division you talk about here:

Reading this article, I think he has narrowed down one of the main reasons behind "Ferguson" which is to incite deep seeded emotions, pin one majority against another (black/white) to create divisions and instigate both sides to a common hatred that escalates into extreme violence, while the Militarized Police Force maintain their position of primacy over both divisions.

I think it's important to keep in mind a 'mosaic' picture of what else is happening at the exact same time, at the hands of the same 'clique' - manipulating reality through media out of Washington. These riots were provoked at the exact same time that the thugs in Kiev launched a major airstrike campaign, which to me smells of diverting the attention. Especially that of Europenas whose governments are facilitating and hiding in plain sight a small genocide at their doorstep. And there are, I am sure, many more dots to be connected around the globe that will make the riots in the US pale in comparison...

Hasn't it already been stated by the C's that there's going to be a struggle within the US? If we understand that this is the case, then why should we get ourselves all exercised about it? I really feel the need to heed what has already been advised and that is to spend my treasure on items that most likely will be handy if in fact events spiral out of control. Does anyone else feel that urgency right now to do the same? I don't feel l am making a an error here although l do feel my mind spinning out some what. I mean are we almost there yet... where ever there happens to be? I and most others l am sure don't want to be caught sitting on worthless treasure if that scenario does in fact arrive. So yeah l see the event storm clouds building and l hear or know we're incapable of twisting arms to right many of these wrongs. We know division in all areas is their key and we see this in all areas. My head spins just trying to sort out my own stuff. What l am not saying so eloquently is that events that are now happening are starting to becoming noise that l could do without. I am struggling with the direness of the events happening within the US. :(

I'm probably not seeing too clearly... and anticipating more extreme events, so please point me in the direction that you feel would be more helpful if my heads in a bad place.

michaelrc said:
Hasn't it already been stated by the C's that there's going to be a struggle within the US? If we understand that this is the case, then why should we get ourselves all exercised about it? I really feel the need to heed what has already been advised and that is to spend my treasure on items that most likely will be handy if in fact events spiral out of control. Does anyone else feel that urgency right now to do the same? I don't feel l am making a an error here although l do feel my mind spinning out some what. I mean are we almost there yet... where ever there happens to be? I and most others l am sure don't want to be caught sitting on worthless treasure if that scenario does in fact arrive. So yeah l see the event storm clouds building and l hear or know we're incapable of twisting arms to right many of these wrongs. We know division in all areas is their key and we see this in all areas. My head spins just trying to sort out my own stuff. What l am not saying so eloquently is that events that are now happening are starting to becoming noise that l could do without. I am struggling with the direness of the events happening within the US. :(

I think one way to view the present situation is that we are in a state of 'war,' not so much with the Powers That Be (although that's certainly part of it) but, within the larger context, we are all individually and collectively at war with 'time' itself.

To get a little philosophical about this (although for me it's very real on a very practical level and it's what I 'see' daily) my perception of space is an illusion since everything that I see is in some way connected to everything else by the relationships between things. It's almost like a kind of mathematics. These relationships are IMO what is truly real. What I call space (and time) are just limitations of my own perception of this greater realness (of interconnectedness).

In my view the higher world is 'dense' with interconnectedness/interrelationships and therefore more real by definition but I think at our level of reality/density (and limited perception) there are 'gaps' or 'holes' in our world in relation to the higher world(s) which makes our everyday world less dense by comparison and I perceive these gaps or holes as a loss of interconnectedness which I physically perceive as 'space'. To put it another way I think it's these 'gaps' or 'holes' that connect or gateway the lower world to the higher worlds and I perceive this reality to be 'space' (and 'time' also) but this is just my limited perception of a lower density world in relation to a higher density world.

So to get back to my point of about being in a 'war' with time (which includes the 'new world order', the police state and all like that) it's really thru 'time' that they have the advantage since they are masters of manipulating chaos and our limited perception and keeping us asleep (that we allow due to lack of knowledge/awareness/will) from one moment to the next and from one inner state into another more entropic/lower energy inner state in 'time.' The disorder/entropy comes from the outside into our present moment from these outside forces that can overcome our ongoing inner struggle coming from within to be aware, stay awake and to be who we are in a constantly changing chaotic environment.

So as I look at the world madness around me now and the manipulators of chaos who push it more and more in that direction every day I proceed as best I'm able just as a soldier would proceed on the battlefield (without the paranoia and violence of course). What I try to do (and at least for me it takes a lotta practice!) is to make my life 'tight' by getting rid of all the unnecessary stuff and collecting the best food (inline with the Keto diet), essential communication and water filtration stuff, winter gear, etc., and think and 'meditate' as a mental exercise on every contingency and possibility of what can go wrong and prepare myself accordingly down to the smallest detail. Kinda like creating a protective bubble around myself.

I still got a lot to learn and still make a LOT of mistakes but its a good discipline for me (along with the diet and applying the Work principles to my daily life) and I get better at it the more I practice and focus on it almost as a form of 'active' meditation. With what I collect it's not even my intention of using it for myself (although it'll be there if I need it) but I'm also thinking in the larger context of trading or giving what I could to those who might need it. I'll do it as I can afford it, maybe go to garage sales and things like that but in the end its a lot of fun doing it especially when done in a creative way.

kenlee said:
With what I collect it's not even my intention of using it for myself (although it'll be there if I need it) but I'm also thinking in the larger context of trading or giving what I could to those who might need it. I'll do it as I can afford it, maybe go to garage sales and things like that but in the end its a lot of fun doing it especially when done in a creative way.

Oh my, what you said here brought tears to my eyes... yes that's it... isn't it? My thoughts are the same as the above. Over and over again nagging thoughts on how to provide for mine and then after events for those that aren't. The tears come to me for those those that aren't. Where l feel l am possibly a bit inept is determining whether l have the right criteria to assess (those that aren't) individuals and how to hone or not to hone that assessment. This last part is my grit and always has been my main motivator. I wrestle with this all the time. Not the "white knight syndrome" but the criteria to avoid it. I don't need to feel pleasure from my actions, l am beyond that... or am l....? How will l know... will my brain even process after the show? :cuckoo:

Thank you, Kenlee

Mod: quote box

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one year to groups that emboldened activists

_http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/14/george-soros-funds-ferguson-protests-hopes-to-spur/#ixzz3OrlqIxgL
The Washington Times - Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mr. Soros spurred the Ferguson protest movement through years of funding and mobilizing groups across the U.S., according to interviews with key players and financial records reviewed by The Washington Times.

In all, Mr. Soros gave at least $33 million in one year to support already-established groups that emboldened the grass-roots, on-the-ground activists in Ferguson, according to the most recent tax filings of his nonprofit Open Society Foundations.

The financial tether from Mr. Soros to the activist groups gave rise to a combustible protest movement that transformed a one-day criminal event in Missouri into a 24-hour-a-day national cause celebre.

Soros-sponsored organizations helped mobilize protests in Ferguson, building grass-roots coalitions on the ground backed by a nationwide online and social media campaign.

Other Soros-funded groups made it their job to remotely monitor and exploit anything related to the incident that they could portray as a conservative misstep, and to develop academic research and editorials to disseminate to the news media to keep the story alive.

The plethora of organizations involved not only shared Mr. Soros‘ funding, but they also fed off each other, using content and buzzwords developed by one organization on another’s website, referencing each other’s news columns and by creating a social media echo chamber of Facebook “likes” and Twitter hashtags that dominated the mainstream media and personal online newsfeeds.

Buses of activists from the Samuel Dewitt Proctor Conference in Chicago; from the Drug Policy Alliance, Make the Road New York and Equal Justice USA from New York; from Sojourners, the Advancement Project and Center for Community Change in Washington; and networks from the Gamaliel Foundation — all funded in part by Mr. Soros — descended on Ferguson starting in August and later organized protests and gatherings in the city until late last month.

Broaden issue focus

All were aimed at keeping the media’s attention on the city and to widen the scope of the incident to focus on interrelated causes — not just the overpolicing and racial discrimination narratives that were highlighted by the news media in August.

“I went to Ferguson in a quest to be in solidarity and stand with the young organizers and affirm their leadership,” said Kassandra Frederique, policy manager at the Drug Policy Alliance, which was founded by Mr. Soros, and which receives $4 million annually from his foundation. She traveled to Ferguson in October.

Ms. Frederique works with Opal Tometi, co-creator of #BlackLivesMatter — a hashtag that was developed after the killing of Trayvon Martin in Florida — and helped promote it on DPA’s news feeds. Ms. Tometi runs the Black Alliance for Just Immigration, a group to which Mr. Soros gave $100,000 in 2011, according to the most recent of his foundation’s tax filings.

“I think #BlackLivesMatter’s success is because of organizing. This was created after Trayvon Martin, and there has been sustained organizing and conversations about police violence since then,” said Ms. Frederique.

With the backing of national civil rights organizations and Mr. Soros‘ funding, “Black Lives Matter” grew from a hashtag into a social media phenomenon, including a #BlackLivesMatter bus tour and march in September.

Colorlines is an online news site that focuses on race issues and is published by Race Forward, a group that received $200,000 from Mr. Soros’s foundation in 2011. Colorlines has published tirelessly on the activities in Ferguson and heavily promoted the #BlackLivesMatter hashtag and activities.

OBS and MORE are also funded by Mr. Soros.

Mr. Soros gave $5.4 million to Ferguson and Staten Island grass-roots efforts last year to help “further police reform, accountability and public transparency,” the Open Society Foundations said in a blog post in December. About half of those funds were earmarked to Ferguson, with the money primarily going to OBS and MORE, the foundation said.

OBS and MORE, along with the Dream Defenders, established the “Hands Up Coalition” — another so-called “grass-roots” organization in Missouri, whose name was based on now-known-to-be-false claims that Brown had his hands up before being shot. The Defenders were built to rally support and awareness for the Trayvon Martin case and were funded by the Tides Foundation, another recipient of Soros cash.

Hands Up Coalition has made it its mission to recruit and organize youth nationwide to start local events in their communities — trying to take Ferguson nationwide.

Hands Up Coalition has dubbed 2015 as “The Year of Resistance,” and its outreach program strongly resembles how President Obama’s political action committee — Organizing for Action — rallies youth for its causes, complete with a similarly designed Web page and call to action.

Mr. Soros‘ two largest foundations manage almost $3 billion in assets per year, according to their most recent respective tax returns. The Foundation to Promote Open Society managed $2.2 billion in assets in 2011, and his Open Society Institute managed $685.9 million in 2012.

In comparison, David and Charles Koch, the billionaire brothers whom liberals often call a threat to democracy — and worse — for their conservative influence, had $308 million tied up in their foundation and institute in 2011.

One of the organizations that Mr. Soros funds, and which fueled the demonstrations in Ferguson, is the Gamaliel Foundation, a network of grass-roots, interreligious and interracial organizations. Mr. Obama started his career as a community organizer at a Gamaliel affiliate in Chicago.

During Gamaliel’s weekend protest event, Sunday was deemed “Hands Up Sabbath,” where clergy were asked to speak out about racial issues, using packets and talking points prepared for them by another religion-based community organizing group, PICO. PICO is also supported by the Open Society Foundations, according to its website.

Larry Fellows III, 29, a Missouri native, did find his voice in the chaos of Ferguson with the help of outside assistance backed by Mr. Soros.

Mr. Fellows is co-founder of the Millennial Activists United, a key source of video and stories developed in Ferguson by youth activists used to inspire other groups nationally.

MAU has listed on its website that it has partnered with Gamaliel network churches. They’ve also received training on civil disobedience from the Advancement Project — which was given a $500,000 grant from Mr. Soros in 2013 “to build a fair and just, multi-racial democracy in America through litigation, community organizing support, public policy reform, and strategic communications,” according to the Foundation’s website.

In addition, the Advancement Project has also dedicated some of its staff to lead organizations in Ferguson, like the Don’t Shoot Coalition, another grass-roots group that preaches the same message, links to the same Facebook posts and “likes” the same articles as DPA, ACLU, Hands Up Coalition, OBS, MORE and others.

Soro's Open Society Foundations in Ukraine

_http://rt.com/politics/leading-party-soros-prepares/
April 14, 2011 Ukraine’s leading political party has said that the international financier George Soros has been preparing a “Lybian scenario” for the country.

­The head of the Party of Regions parliamentary faction Aleksandr Yefremov said in a televised comment on Wednesday that he had information that George Soros had allocated funds for the overthrow of the Ukrainian political authorities.

“I even have information that Soros has allocated certain funds in order to prepare a certain group of young boys here in Ukraine who could launch any existing projects based on the North Africa examples,” Yefremov said. He also added that he hoped that the Ukrainian people will be wise enough not to follow such provocations.

It was only in 2010 that the Ukrainian State Security Service started to check the Vozrozdeniye foundation, officially sponsored by Soros, and its ties with other Ukrainian NGOs, but this probe gave no feasible results.

Soros heavily invested in Ukraine crisis
-http://www.wnd.com/2014/03/soros-heavily-invested-in-ukraine-crisis/

03/04/2014 Soros first involved himself in Ukrainian affairs in 1989, when he established the Ukrainian International Renaissance Foundation, or IRF, two years before Ukraine became an independent nation. Since then, Soros has provided more than $100 million to support Ukrainian groups, mostly through the IRF and the Open Society Institute.

Soros’ IRF, headquartered in Kiev, not only supports numerous non-governmental organizations, it holds regular seminars and training sessions for local groups regarding such topics as “open borders” and the transformation of the region via the European Union.

One conference held in Kiev in May 2012, for example, sought to strengthen the capacity of Ukrainian NGOs to absorb EU financial support.

The IRF in 2009 created a consortium of experts to help reform the government and develop a coterie of so-called progressive politicians.

Another IRF initiative is its electronic governance, or e-governance, program, described as “interaction between government and citizens, government and business, and within government using computer networks.”

The IRF partnered with state and U.N. groups in the Crimea to launch a joint program called “Facilitating the introduction of e-governance, electronic democracy and informatization of local government in Crimea.”

A key initiative for Soros’s IRF is removing visa barriers between Ukraine and the EU while integrating Ukrainian experts within EU groups.

The IRF is also heavily involved in what it calls human rights campaigns, supporting numerous local groups and launching initiatives such as a “Legal Empowerment for the Poor” program.

The IRF also runs a program to develop what it refers to as “socially responsible journalists” in Ukraine.

The Spilna Sprava activist organization, which has been central in leading some of the protests, took in a $3,000 IRF donation in 2009. Spilna Sprava, or Common Cause, has been in the news repeatedly in recent days for seizing numerous government buildings.

Meanwhile, Soros’ Open Society Institute in 2012 launched a “Grassroots Justice: Ukraine” project to help “ordinary people assert their rights under the law.”

Also tied to Soros is the International Center for Policy Studies, which bills itself as one of Ukraine’s “top independent think-tanks involved in developing and analyzing public policy.”

Since 2003, the group has been part of the Soros-funded Policy Association for an Open Society.

Soro's Open Society Foundation
_http://www.opensocietyfoundations.org/issues/media-information

Special Report: George Soros: Godfather of the Left
_http://www.mrc.org/special-reports/special-report-george-soros-godfather-left

6/4/2012 Since launching his Open Society Foundations in 1984, Soros has donated more than $8 billion to charities around the world.

Soros devoted much of his early foundation effort to the former Soviet Union and then its successor republics. The liberal New Republic quoted Soros in 1994 saying, “Just write that the former Soviet Empire is now called the Soros Empire.” Soros is “possibly, fantastically, the single most powerful foreign influence in the whole of the former Soviet empire” they added. He gave so much money that “Sorosovat” “became a new verb in Russian, loosely meaning to apply for a grant.”

In 1997, the Soros foundation was fined $3 million by the nation of Belarus “for what the government said were currency exchange violations,” according to the May 2, 1997 New York Times. Belarus complained the organization had violated its tax status “by supporting unsanctioned opposition rallies and taken other actions that Belarus state television had earlier called “an intervention in Belarus’s domestic affairs.” As a result, Soros closed the Belarus foundation in November of that year, claiming the fines were “politically motivated.”

( Dec 20, 2002 - A French court today convicted US billionaire investor George Soros of insider trading and fined him 2.2m euros. )

“In Albania, Kyrgystan, Serbia and Croatia, Mr. Soros’s foundations have been accused of shielding spies and breaking currency laws. His employees have been assault and threatened with imprisonment or financial sanction for alleged crimes” wrote The New York Times that same year.

Croatia went on to indict “three senior officials from a local branch” of the Open Society Foundations for tax evasion, according to The New York Times. It became “the first country in the former East bloc to criminalize the work of George Soros’s Open Society Institute.”

The prime minister of Malaysia had a much-publicized battle with Soros in 1997. Prime Minister Mahathir bin Mohamad said “that currency trading is unnecessary, unproductive and immoral.”

Soros was targeted by anti-globalization protesters at the 2001 World Economic Forum in Brazil. An Argentinian activist called him a “hypocrite and a monster,” reported the BBC. The next day he had to cancel a trip to Thailand “after protestors threatened to pelt him with rotten eggs and excrement.”

In 2004, “two young men threw water and mayonnaise at him” in Ukraine, accusing Soros of trying to push a “velvet revolution” just like had happened in Georgia, reported the BBC. That same year, a critic of that nation’s government said “Georgia does not exist right now, it is only another U.S. state whose governor is George Soros,” wrote Al Jazeerah.

His efforts went so poorly in Russia that they came close to open combat. In November, 2003 Al Jazeera reported, “men in battle fatigues have raided the Moscow headquarters of billionaire investor George Soros.” One of the Open Society executives said the attackers had removed documents as a “climax to a long-running commercial dispute.” Soros’s fund pulled out of Russia that year, after having lost a reported $2 billion.

Soros has spent hundreds of millions of dollars funding a "Brave New World" for Americans and even he admits it won't turn out well.

George Soros: Russia is a 'mafia state'
_http://www.france24.com/en/20141108-interview-george-soros-chairman-fund-management-donor-democrats-russia-putin/

11-12-2014 “We have to recognise that the European Union itself which is a noble, well-intended experiment in international governance has failed and has not delivered what it promised”, he regrets. He warns that some European leaders now “look to Russia as a role model.”

http://rt.com/usa/239945-policemen-shot-ferguson-protests/ said:
2 cops shot at rally near police station in Ferguson

Two police officers have been shot during a protest outside Ferguson Police Station, according to St Louis county police department. Their condition has yet been unclear.

Multiple accounts of the turmoil outside the Ferguson police station have emerged on social media. One witness said on Twitter that a policeman had been shot in the face. The injured officers were taken away by ambulance. No report on their condition has been issued.

The shooting reportedly broke out as the rally outside the police station was subsiding. Currently, the area is seeing a massive police presence, as many officers with high-powered rifles arrived at the scene.

Ferguson Lt. Col. Al Eickhoff told the St. Louis Post-Dispatch he didn't think either of the officers were from his department. He also would not comment on the extent of their injuries.Eickhoff is currently interim police chief in Ferguson after Tom Jackson resigned from the post, officially stepping down on March 19.

One of the injured officers is from St. Louis County officer and the other is from Webster Groves, according to the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, citing a police source.

Police reportedly say the department is under lockdown and describe what’s happening outside as an “active shooting scene.”

The protests at Ferguson Police Department started after Jackson’s resignation on Wednesday. The man was the sixth city official to step down in the wake of DoJ report last week lashing out at Ferguson's courts and Police Department for racial bias.

On Monday, state Judge Roy L. Richter was reassigned by the Missouri Supreme Court to take over all pending and future municipal cases from Ferguson. The high court said the move was intended “to help restore public trust and confidence,” adding that Richter would be authorized to implement any reforms needed to “ensure that the rights of defendants are respected and to help restore the integrity of the system.”

The report was prompted after the US saw a wave of large-scale protests against police brutality following the shooting of unarmed black teen Michael Brown by Ferguson policeman Darren Wilson in August last year. In November, a grand jury decided not to indict Wilson.
[quote/]

What with the recent Jade Helm advertising (!), that cop who threatened a civilian asking "you one of them constitutionalists" as well as everything esle, this is a worrying development - basically armed US citizens, claiming they will protect the constitution on behalf of Ferguson; their badges say 'Oath Keepers'
Heavily-armed white men patrol Ferguson, ‘ready to confront authorities’

https://youtu.be/xW8Q4ufCMI8

'Armed to teeth with semi-automatic assault rifles and handguns, members of the Oath Keepers militia, formed of former and current law enforcement and military officers, have blended into the crowd of Ferguson protesters, saying “We’re on your side.” READ MORE:
_http://www.rt.com/usa/312178-ferguson-oath-keepers-patrols/

Heavily-armed white men patrol Ferguson, ‘ready to confront authorities to defend US Constitution’

Published time: 11 Aug, 2015 13:01
Edited time: 11 Aug, 2015 14:37
L
Members of the Oath Keepers walk with their personal weapons on the street during protests in Ferguson, Missouri August 11, 2015. ©
CMH6DX7VEAAQ8x1.jpg

CMH6DX8UwAAPAFR.jpg

Lucas Jackson / Reuters

Armed to teeth with semi-automatic assault rifles and handguns, members of the Oath Keepers militia, formed of former and current law enforcement and military officers, have blended into the crowd of Ferguson protesters, saying “We’re on your side.”
Trends
Ferguson shooting fallout

At least four members of the 'Oath Keepers' arrived in Ferguson, on early Tuesday and began patrolling the West Florissant Avenue, walking through the crowds of protesters gathered there for a ‘day of civil disobedience’ following the anniversary of the killing of 18-year-old African-American Michael Brown, shot dead by white Police Officer Darren Wilson.

The Oath Keepers are wearing military harness, bullet-proof vests and are armed with AR-15 assault rifles. Videos and pictures posted online show that the Oath Keepers spotted at the rally are all white. Allegedly, they have an agreement with police not to walk through the ranks of law enforcement, according to a Guardian reporter. They are also cited to "be on the protesters' side."

The appearance of heavily-armed white men stirred unease on the part of the civil rights activists from the Black Lives Matter movement, heavily represented at Ferguson protests.

“Why are there men with guns and the police are doing nothing?” prominent activist Kayla Reed demanded on Twitter.

The American nonprofit organization the Oath Keepers consists mainly of former and serving US military and law enforcement personnel, as well as members of other paramilitary services, who declare their aim as protecting the US Constitution even at the cost of disobedience to official orders, in case these orders violate fundamental American law.

“We are family people. And you know what? Nothing is going to change unless we stop electing politician lawyers to officers,” Ruptly cited Sam Andrews, one of the Oath Keepers patrolling the streets in Ferguson.

“You elect Donald Trump, you put Donald Trump in office, he’ll change it all, [change we can believe in?] he’ll get rid of these clowns he’ll get rid of these people that violate our rights and we’ll have somebody that actually cares about Americans again,” Andrews said, expressing his support for the Republican presidential candidate.

A year ago, during the first round of protest, they also patrolled Ferguson. The Oath Keepers were also present in November 2014, when more protests erupted in the St. Louis, Missouri, neighborhood.

“Private business people that cannot afford security have asked the volunteers to help protect their businesses. The people in Ferguson have learnt a sad and difficult lesson, that there are not enough police and National Guards to protect all the homes and all the businesses,” a man in military fatigues told Sky News.

The anniversary of Michael Brown’s death turned very violent on Sunday evening, when tensions escalated after a fierce shootout took place close to the rally, with about 20 shots fired in a short period of time. As a result an 18-year-old Tyrone Harris Jr., allegedly a friend of Brown, was shot by police. Another person was wounded.

READ MORE: Man shot by Ferguson police in 'critical, unstable' condition - St. Louis County (PHOTOS, VIDEO)

The tensions in Ferguson have significantly reduced since then, after police arrested at least a dozen people the previous day for throwing bottles and other items at police officers. As of early Tuesday morning, only about 150 protesters could be seen along several blocks, with police presence also diminished.

READ MORE: State of emergency declared in St. Louis county; activists arrested at federal courthouse

On Monday arrests were much more numerous, with about 120 people being detained on Interstate 70 while trying to block traffic.

Harris has been charged with four counts of assault on law enforcement in the first degree, five counts of armed criminal action and one count of discharging or shooting a firearm at a motor vehicle. He is currently being held on a $250,000 cash-only bond, the International Business Times reports.

Wow, if those oath keepers start shooting cops all hell is going to break loose. Why on earth would they think that a few men with large guns could change anything in a meaningful way? If they start shooting, it will begin a civil war. With more sides than I can count spreading from Ferguson to other cities like wild fire. I'm sure the folks orchestrating the divide are ringing there hands, slobbering with glee at this new development.

Horseofadifferentcolor said:
Wow, if those oath keepers start shooting cops all hell is going to break loose. Why on earth would they think that a few men with large guns could change anything in a meaningful way? If they start shooting, it will begin a civil war. With more sides than I can count spreading from Ferguson to other cities like wild fire. I'm sure the folks orchestrating the divide are ringing there hands, slobbering with glee at this new development.

My thinking too Horseofadifferentcolor. It's also causing a bit of bemusement because social media is saying if it were 'black people carrying like that' then there really would be a kick off.

Either way, it seems to be working:

FBI arrests 3 for Jade Helm retaliation attack plan against U.S. military involving guns, explosives

as posted by angelburst29 here http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,37813.msg594150.html#msg594150

because apparently, those arrested (above) weren't even in a state where Jade Helm was to be active... so some are definitely retaliating or preparing too.

I would note that, at least on the face of things, these Oath Keepers seem A LOT like the Hell's Angels. According to my past research, such biker gangs were formed after WWII by returning OSS and military officers. Also, the head of the Angels was an alleged informant for the Oakland Police Department. He was also on the payroll of the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

This is to say, the Angels weren't "rebels" at all. Instead, you could think of them as a no fault enforcement arm -- from the PTB's perspective. There is also some controversy concerning the Rolling Stones allegedly "innocently" hiring them for the [now infamous, and violent] Altamont concert in '69 in order to "keep the peace," when the Angels were known to be openly hostile to hippies and anti-war activists.

[note: having just looked at Wikipedia, Meredith Hunter, the 18-year-old black teenager stabbed to death by a Hell's Angel at the Altamont concert... (I saw the footage, and it was unadulterated slaughter)… in any event, the teenager was unarmed, and did not, as Wiki states, draw a revolver]

As concerns the Oath Keepers, I suggest they may be functioning in a similar vein as the Angels. That these white former law enforcement and military/paramillitary officers armed with AR15 assault rifles claim to be on the side of the [largely black] protesters… well… I think we can start to connect the dots on this one.

As per itellsya's Reply #26 on this thread in which the Keepers are cited as claiming to "[protect] the US Constitution even at the cost of disobedience to official orders," we might consider this maneuver as priming us for a type of vigilantism, even if it is, in fact, "synthetic" -- or part of covert ops. After all [from the PTB's perspective], don't we need to become accustomed to military troops storming our homeland in the not-so-distant future? Well, here's a "no fault" maneuver to get us warmed up. Hey, and why not align these dudes with black civil rights protesters, just for stupid kicks? Oh, and these Keepers also support Donald Trump??

… yeah, 'cause Donald has always been terribly concerned about black civil rights 'n stuff.

[??????]

… anyway, I think you get my point.

By the way, a good therapist [and human being] I know has a name for this sort of behavior (or, in this case, "operation"). It's called "crazy making." I suggest we'll be seeing a lot more it from here on in.

Back
Top Bottom