Strange video about a card game

loreta

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
This video is very strange. It is a game: you look at 6 cards and you choose one, and memorize it. Than the "chimpanzee" will tell you which the one that you choose. And it works all the time. My question is: how come this is possible? Ah, I forget. After choosing your card you will see the chimpanzee and have to look in his eyes. Then the chimpanzee will tell you the card you have chosen.

Very strange, yes indeed. :huh:

loreta said:
This video is very strange. It is a game: you look at 6 cards and you choose one, and memorize it. Than the "chimpanzee" will tell you which the one that you choose. And it works all the time. My question is: how come this is possible? Ah, I forget. After choosing your card you will see the chimpanzee and have to look in his eyes. Then the chimpanzee will tell you the card you have chosen.

Hi loreta,

Could you give the link to the video so, if someone wants to have a look at it, it would be possible.

Gandalf said:
loreta said:

Hi loreta,

Could you give the link to the video so, if someone wants to have a look at it, it would be possible.

Ooops, I am sorry. I forget to put the link!

Voici:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1459003121009899&set=vb.100007006742941&type=2&theater

loreta said:
Gandalf said:
loreta said:

Hi loreta,

Voici:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1459003121009899&set=vb.100007006742941&type=2&theater

Hi Loretta,

You have to pay attention and watch carefully the cards.

The first time(draw) that you see the cards, we have (second draw):

First line: 7 of Clubs 6 of hearts and 8 of clubs
Second line: 7 of diamonds 6 of spades and 8 of diamonds

And after looking in the eyes of the monkey, we have:

First line: 7 of hearts 6 of clubs and 8 of hearts
Second line: 7 of spades 6 of diamonds and blank

As you can see, you have absolutely no cards of the first draw in the second draw.
They are all new cards. This is why it is always working.

So the message is to be careful to the reality because someone might plays tricks with you and you will not see it. ;)

Yes, no cards are the same ;)

You can try it here as well : _http://www.snopes2.com/humor/info/card1.htm

Gandalf said:
loreta said:
Gandalf said:
loreta said:

Hi loreta,

Voici:

Hi Loretta,

You have to pay attention and watch carefully the cards.

The first time(draw) that you see the cards, we have (second draw):

First line: 7 of Clubs 6 of hearts and 8 of clubs
Second line: 7 of diamonds 6 of spades and 8 of diamonds

And after looking in the eyes of the monkey, we have:

First line: 7 of hearts 6 of clubs and 8 of hearts
Second line: 7 of spades 6 of diamonds and blank

As you can see, you have absolutely no cards of the first draw in the second draw.
They are all new cards. This is why it is always working.

So the message is to be careful to the reality because someone might plays tricks with you and you will not see it. ;)

Wow! This is incredible! It is so simple and I am a moron! :shock:

Thank you very much. Yes, sometimes, (I insist ;) ), sometimes I am as stupid as this. :shock: ;D

I will also be very careful with someone who can play tricks with me.

Tigersoap said:
Yes, no cards are the same ;)

You can try it here as well : _http://www.snopes2.com/humor/info/card1.htm

Thanks for the link Tigersoap.

Gandalf said:

Dear Gandalf, you were right! Someone played a trick on me.

When you said this to me that day, something made "click" in my mind about a neighbor. But I said to mysef: no, this is impossible. She is a good person.

It happens that in fact she is a liar, a manipulative person, an hypocrite. Under her mask of a "good and gentle" person, I found she is like a snake. She was giving to me the face of a victim, of her mother, father, family, etc. She is not a victim at all, but a predator, eating the energy of everybody. She was eating my energy. Steeling my space.

So I say: enough is enough. But it took me some months before seeing it. Yesterday I just remembered your words. You were very right.

Yes, the universe is talking, giving sings. Our naiveté and good manners are blindfolds.

Also, these days I was re-reading The Wave, book one. Chapter 8 is a extraordinary chapter that talks about this subject.

Now, a lot of people manipulate in order to get energy. That is not asking. Begging, pleading, acting pitiful, being helpless or a klutz or a screw-up are all ways of taking energy. And, what is the result if you allow yourself to be manipulated and to give in response to such forms of persuasion?
“If anything, such an energy transference even could enhance the effect… Imbalanced waves could be drawn upon by the receiver.”
This means, in a very real sense, that much of the activity on this Earth that passes for benevolent acts consists in feeding the STS hierarchy. It is rather like the co-dependent relationship. The abuser cannot abuse you without your permission. Not only that, all the activity to “save” this or that group, to “bomb the earth and its inhabitants with love and light,” may only serve to increase the negativity, the darkness, and the control system because, without having been asked, or acting against those whose choice it is to deceive, to control, to misinform, we are violating their free will in acting against them, even if our intentions are good. Thus, they feed on this energy, increasing their energy in Service to Self.
We all want to “save” our loved ones from mistakes of judgment or action. We all die a little inside when we see our children following pathways that could, in some cases, actually end in their deaths. But, in truth, we can only advise, we cannot act against their choices if they are at or beyond the age of consent. Where so many of us fall by the wayside is in not understanding how much of this is masked in the guise of helplessness and appeals to our sense of pity and compassion.
How many of you have ever given time, energy, money, shelter, food, clothing or other help to a “pitiful” person, only to be screwed or stabbed in the back by that person? Over and over again, you say? Yes. Not only that, they seem to go on to bigger and better things, using more and more people, getting stronger and stronger on other people’s money and energy. Curious, isn’t it? And what are we taught in our religion? To “forgive and forget” and “turn the other cheek” and “go the extra mile”, and go back for more! We stay in relationships or situations because we “feel sorry” for someone. When we try to extricate ourselves, we find that the pity level shoots up and the crying and begging are just awful!

I am so grateful to learn with you, guys, and to have learn a new (and yes, repetitive) lesson.

Back
Top Bottom