Radio show announcement - New Format: Weekly 'Behind the Headlines Show'

Re: Radio show announcement - New Format: Weekly 'Connecting the Dots'

Oxajil said:
Another great show today Niall, Harrison, and Joe, thank you. And what you said Joe, is something any human being should be saying. People should be really angry at what their leaders are doing, most of them are not - or they're angry at the wrong people. We've got a really big mess on our hands, and not many people seem to want to do something about it, if they realize the mess at all. So thank you guys for this radio show, and for inspiring listeners (I know I was!) by speaking up and spreading the truth of what's been going on lately. I hope more and more people will wake up to the very cold reality we live in.

Agreed. You guys provide a much needed dose of sanity, especially with Joe's anger coming through strong.

I think it also helps to remember that this world is completely screwed, along with most of the people in it. The best we can do is keep spreading our weird little frequency - stuff like, you know, the facts, truth, reality - and reach the handful of receptive people. I find it's still very easy to fall into the trap of battling with plugged-in minds, or trying to jump up onto the stage and beat up the bad guys, as you put it in the last show. Can't save the world! But god damn, it is depressing.

I noticed the audio file for today's podcast was a lot larger at >100MB at 128 kbps. It also looks like it is in stereo as well. Anyone else notice the same, it seems like the quality may have been boosted?

Thanks Joe, Niall and Harrison for the show and well placed anger. Every which way these days, the rhetoric from the statuesque politicians and media is simply pathetic. A quick scan of the news tonight revealed much anger and marching, yet it was misdirected anger of the C02 variety. As long as that swansong is playing, it accomplish nothing other than a fixation of the fantastical, while the real issue of the pathocratic kind remains, for the most part, as something over-there and just to uncomfortable to think about, let alone study and talk about.

Could not help thinking on the Scottish separation issue of the other day and how it played out in Quebec near twenty years ago - perhaps there was some dirty-tricks lesson sharing. The results then were 49.42% "Yes" to 50.58% No - talk about a division. From somewhere, I once read (this concerned Quebec then) about the psychology of framing the vote question around either Yes or No, which was interesting, as "no" has negative connotations, yet at the same time it can be manipulated - like from birth we are told "no" often enough, like a program.

In the show today, you were quite right concerning the high Scottish turn out, people were motivated for change and were robbed - very sad.

3D Student said:
I noticed the audio file for today's podcast was a lot larger at >100MB at 128 kbps. It also looks like it is in stereo as well. Anyone else notice the same, it seems like the quality may have been boosted?
I've never listened to a SOTT radio show in live, I prefer to download the record to listen to it while I'm in the subway. So, I don't know how it sounds in live, but I can say that the recorded shows sounds kinda... err, "lo-fi" ? Despite the fact that the file size grows up to 100MB, I didn't noticed any improvement in sound quality, and with all the digital glitches plus the general low quality, I had to stop to listen after 20 minutes, it was too much of a struggle to understand what they were talking about.

I'll try the live version next week !

Joe, where were you around 33 minute? ;)

It's really refreshing to listen to at least one a week some not insane views, especially when living in such a grotesque country as Poland. Thanks.

For a few minutes a quality was bad, voices were choppy, but then it was improved.

3D Student said:

There's a second option to connect that doesn't use skype, seems to be some kind of VoIP service. That's what we used when we cut off and reconnected. So I think we'll use that from now on as a test. Also, we're thinking of trying out either a live video stream format or maybe record the show on video live and then upload the show with video to YT the next day.

Yes, thank you for another incredible show.

Living here in the U.S. I think what's so darn infuriating is the arrogant attitude. People are phenomenally ignorant on every issue and the more ignorant they become, the more lies they believe, the more they try to cover it with increased bellicosity, belligerence and authoritarianism. I mean, one would think, based on attitude alone all Americans are foreign policy geniuses and that the entire country is populated by foreign policy experts. Gosh, we're so lucky. :cry: People in this country are so full of themselves and so full of how smart they are that there is nothing you can say or do to convince them otherwise. They're like drunks. Ever try talking to a drunk? Getting through to a drunk? You can't. Overall there is no point reasoning with them at this point in their disease. I suppose it's best to let them hit rock bottom and not fall into pitying them or trying to save them but to also keep the door open for those who may want to give sobriety a try.

pegasus said:
People in this country are so full of themselves and so full of how smart they are that there is nothing you can say or do to convince them otherwise. They're like drunks. Ever try talking to a drunk? Getting through to a drunk? You can't. Overall there is no point reasoning with them at this point in their disease. I suppose it's best to let them hit rock bottom and not fall into pitying them or trying to save them but to also keep the door open for those who may want to give sobriety a try.

I think that's a really apt and accurate analogy. People are literally addicted to the psychopathic reality, with all the self destructive 'suffering' that comes with it. It just may take some real suffering for people to come out of it, as was described by the C's in the latest session. It's maddening at times and I'm really glad Joe gave voice to this during the show.

Awesome show today!! And thank you for the background on Iran and those 'rebels', it really helped me a lot with understanding the situation better. Also, the applaud thingy was very funny, and much needed considering the increasing insanity on this planet! Thanks for the laugh and for connecting the dots Harrison, Niall, and Joe :cool2:

Oxajil said:
Awesome show today!! And thank you for the background on Iran and those 'rebels', it really helped me a lot with understanding the situation better. Also, the applaud thingy was very funny, and much needed considering the increasing insanity on this planet! Thanks for the laugh and for connecting the dots Harrison, Niall, and Joe :cool2:

I agree and I laughed as well, especially with the direct connection to UN, well done :D.

Gawan said:
Oxajil said:

I agree and I laughed as well, especially with the direct connection to UN, well done :D.
Agreed. Very well done guys. It is so refreshing to hear a discussion when it's based on truth, rather than the lies and bs from the msm.
What's really disheartening is when I have to listen to people in my community, who should know better, actually believing the lies and distortions of the truth, even when presented with solid evidence to the contrary.
I seem to be witnessing the ponerization of society. :(

Thanks guys for another great show! Informative, interesting and very funny :)

Protection against Ebola - the 'freedom and democracy' vaccine, wrapping oneself in the American flag :rotfl:

Anam Cara said:
Thanks guys for another great show! Informative, interesting and very funny :)

Protection against Ebola - the 'freedom and democracy' vaccine, wrapping oneself in the American flag :rotfl:

Agree :)

Buying American flag is a must + repeating the protective mantra - thanks Niall for sharing! ;)

Great show, I had a good laugh with the UN applauses ! Also, the audio quality of the downloaded version tremendously improved, I was like SOTT Talk Radio Show HD. Thanks everyone !

The show today, in part, is discussing ISIL and recently Gilad Atzmon, interviewed by Munir Muhammad, discusses this part way through this interview: _http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=sIgNICWisCI

Essentially he brings up the old drawing of lines by the west dividing up the region - segregating. He draws parallels between ISIL and the Zionists aims.

With the comment on the Chechen region and past/present events, Thierry Meyssan of Voltarie.net discusses in this September 22nd article _http://www.voltairenet.org/article185364.html the following:

The "Islamic Emirate" means to put its Arab fighters in their place and promote Chechen officers kindly provided by the Georgian secret services.

Another category of jihadist has emerged: the Chinese. Since June, the United States and Turkey have transported hundreds of Chinese fighters and their families to northeastern Syria. Some of them immediately became officers. They are mostly Uighurs, Chinese from the Peoples Republic, but Sunni Muslims and speakers of Turk.

Therefore, it is clear that, ultimately, the "Islamic Emirate" will expand its operations to Russia and to China, both countries are its ultimate targets.

[...]

However, when NATO has installed chaos everywhere in the Arab world, including its Saudi ally, it will turn the "Islamic Emirate" against the two great developing powers, Russia and China. That is why these two powers should intervene now and nip in the bud this private army being constituted and trained by NATO in the Arab world. Otherwise, Moscow and Beijing will soon have to confront it on their own soil.

Back
Top Bottom