Radio show announcement - New Format: Weekly 'Behind the Headlines Show'

Re: Radio show announcement - New Format: Weekly 'Connecting the Dots'

Anam Cara said:
Thanks for another great show everybody! :)

Anybody able to download it? I could not. :(

Previously, I would go to on demand episodes, click on relevent show and by right clicking over the play bar thingy, could save as an mp3 file onto my hard drive.

Yesterday, it looked like a different play bar, at the top of the blog talk radio page, and when I clicked on the download button - nothing happened?

Hi,

just click on the cloud-arrow icon placed in the right upper corner (just next to the curved arrow cloud and loudspeaker icon) and download it.

K.

Kasia said:
Anam Cara said:
Thanks for another great show everybody! :)

Anybody able to download it? I could not. :(

Previously, I would go to on demand episodes, click on relevent show and by right clicking over the play bar thingy, could save as an mp3 file onto my hard drive.

Yesterday, it looked like a different play bar, at the top of the blog talk radio page, and when I clicked on the download button - nothing happened?

Hi,

just click on the cloud-arrow icon placed in the right upper corner (just next to the curved arrow cloud and loudspeaker icon) and download it.

K.

Hi, yes that is what I did, but it did not work for me yesterday. Just tried it now - and it works! :) thanks.

I was able to listen to the Oct. 12 show this morning. Another great job, guys. I love these connecting the dots format, and the combination of insightful discussion on very serious topics and lots of humor really hit the spot! And Harrison hosting this one and becoming a regular guest host, and having Julianna on were bonuses. Really thanks for another great show.

I'll try to listen to the Oct. 19 show from last Sunday tomorrow, if time permits. If not the next day or as soon as possible, and I'll be caught up with all the connecting the dots shows. I still have several of the older shows I haven't caught up on, but I think these more recent ones are really important to keep everything that's going on in the world in perspective.

So I was able to listen to the Oct. 19 show this morning and am caught up with the connecting the dots shows. Yay! Thanks for another great show!

There are so many areas of our collective reality to seek out, yet today, once again you all did a great job at sussing many of these out. Appreciate the added humor, which emphasis's their intentions to obscure, when it is in really the transparency of these ridiculous games by such poor actors that is being played out upon the world stage for all to see, if willing to see.

The "hiding celestial intentions" remark seems spot-on, and the sad aspect to this is that the PTB are having a great effect. They perhaps are the very prime calling cards that looks to bringing upon humanity these ruinous outcomes. Yet this, too, seems part of the universal balance when things get stretched to far.

Thanks everybody for yet another great show!!! :)

Joe mentioned this classic Monty Python clip:

Life of Brian - The People's Front of Judea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WboggjN_G-4

Thought I would add this one too:

Monty Python - What have the romans ever done for us

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9foi342LXQE

:lol:

I listened to last Sunday's show this morning. Thanks for another great one - and lots of laughs again!

SeekinTruth said:
I listened to last Sunday's show this morning. Thanks for another great one - and lots of laughs again!

I second that- I love the sarcasm Joe, it cracks me up every time. The show is really well put together, well done to you guys :)

I am curious if there will be anymore focus shows in the future, and i have one little suggestion. Maybe you could state the date at the beginning of the show?

davey72 said:
I am curious if there will be anymore focus shows in the future, and i have one little suggestion. Maybe you could state the date at the beginning of the show?
As far as I know the next show will be a guest show, with Daniele Ganser.

Yep, Ganser this Sunday, 9 Nov.

Thanks Joe, Niall and Julianna for another excellent 'dot connecting' show! I just love this new format, and think it is really essential weekly listening :) Great work!

Hi SoTT radio team,

I was listening to the most recent show (16th Nov) regarding the G20. I can't tell you how deeply embarrassed I am on behalf of all Australians, at the pathetic childish behaviour shown to Putin on his arrival. I was watching the news on the weekend, all the absolute crap and distortion aimed at the Russkies and Putin was truly disgusting. I was in pain, and I had to turn off the crap show (i.e. the news) as I couldn't bear it any longer. The sad thing is that most people here would believe the complicit media's lies. And this is the kind of tripe the newspapers had. It's just so sad, I have no words....

h_51662360.jpg

Arwenn said:
Hi SoTT radio team,

I was listening to the most recent show (16th Nov) regarding the G20. I can't tell you how deeply embarrassed I am on behalf of all Australians, at the pathetic childish behaviour shown to Putin on his arrival. I was watching the news on the weekend, all the absolute crap and distortion aimed at the Russkies and Putin was truly disgusting. I was in pain, and I had to turn off the crap show (i.e. the news) as I couldn't bear it any longer. The sad thing is that most people here would believe the complicit media's lies. And this is the kind of tripe the newspapers had. It's just so sad, I have no words....

I felt the same way, the weekend was quite depressing actually listening to the western press carry on like parrots. Tony Abbott was a total embarrasment with his fawning to Obama and Cameron, almost brought my breakfast up.

Great show guys, now that I've caught up I can enjoy my Monday afternoons listening to the latest show. Well done! :thup:

Arwenn said:

That front page is a perfect example of the truth of the idea that the 'Western' media is entirely controlled by 'Western' governments. No objectivity, no investigation, no truth.

Back
Top Bottom