How is Laura?

Two more days of babying and checking in again. It is getting better day by day if I don't do anything damaging!

The doctor said no point in doing X-rays because that area seldom shows anything. His suggestions were basically what I am doing.

The worst part is all the other areas that are getting kinked up from my efforts to stay in positions that aren't painful on the backside and right hip.

I've got a tray table that raises and lowers and I'm doing reading and writing by hand there while standing. I did think I could put a laptop on it but I'm not sure I want to be stressed that way right now. I am getting a lot of reading/thinking done!

I think I'll be back in the saddle - with care - in a couple more weeks at most. We'll see.

Thanks again to all for well-wishes and all positive energies manifested in helping the network.

I hope you will get better and better every day Laura.... :) stay calm, everything is going to be ok.... :) :) :)

Hopefully you are strong and you have good helpers around you. Are you writing for a new book? ;D

I am very happy that little by little you are feeling better. You are in my spirit and also the team of the chateau. Have a nice day all of you.

Glad to read that things are getting better day by day and are I know that you are getting the best of care from those around you there at the chateau. Big hugs to you.

Adding my best recovery wishes for you, Laura, as well. May all pain be gone as soon as possible. :flowers: :hug2:

Today we were shown during surgery class a thingy called Bioptron. Supposedly there were researches done that indicated that it helps to heal fractures and broken bones 20-30% quicker than normal. But this thing is so expensive!
_http://www.amazon.com/Bioptron-Compact-III-Floor-Stand/dp/B0012TUY5E
Amazing, considering the fact that it is "simply" a concentrated light.

Glad to hear that things are better! Get well soon! :flowers: :hug2:

I know when i seriously injured my lower back/coccyx area from my traffic accident, sitting in a 'bucket seat', made from cushions in the shape of essentially an inflatable rubber ring, that, as well as a constant supply of hot water bottles to the area (particularly in the damp winter) helped enourmously. As well as baths in magnesium/mag oil. All of which i am sure you are trialling and testing! :) But just to mention incase; i know the C's said a variation of hot and cold.

Appreciate the updates :flowers:

Laura said:
I am getting a lot of reading/thinking done!

Good! I hope you make a lot of new discoveries while you are recovering. :)

Keit said:
Today we were shown during surgery class a thingy called Bioptron. Supposedly there were researches done that indicated that it helps to heal fractures and broken bones 20-30% quicker than normal. But this thing is so expensive!
_http://www.amazon.com/Bioptron-Compact-III-Floor-Stand/dp/B0012TUY5E
Amazing, considering the fact that it is "simply" a concentrated light.

I've read peoples experiences and my opinion is inconclusive. Some people say that it helped them with sport injuries, some people said that it help them with some injuries but not with the others, some people said that it's great for skin problems (acne, burns, scars after surgeries) but not for other injuries.

Considering that Laura lives with bunch of other people who have other health issues, it might be reasonable to gamble with this thingy. But it is very pricey!

But just to note, they now have this new type that supposedly have 65% bigger treatment area: _http://www.zepter.com/MainMenu/Products/Medical/Bioptron/BioptronMedAll.aspx

Thank you for the good news Laura. Glad to know you are feeling better. Hang in there! :flowers:

Laura,

Glad you are feeling better, and better! I think about you often. :flowers:

Dear Laura

I am so sorry to hear about your accident, and am writing to wish you a speedy recovery. I hope you are taking time to rest.

Glad to hear you are making good progress and reading done :) :flowers: :lkj: :hug2:

Back
Top Bottom