Increase in animals attacks

Renaissance

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
There was yet another story of a bear attack carried on Sott today:

Black bear kills hiker near West Milford, New Jersey - fifth fatality this year in North America

This one is not too far from where we live. Saturday morning we were on the road and saw a sizable black bear cross a main road. According to wikipedia black bears can be active any part of the day but are usually nocturnal near human habitations.

SOTT has carried a number of animal attack stories lately and it seems an interesting sign of the times. Check them out by scrolling through the earth changes category. In the latest session the C's said something was going on with the global EM patternings brought on by a widespread suffering prewave. The latest Sott radio show had a segment on this, and I think Joe expressed some much needed outrage on the overall global situation. Things are intensifying and it seems our 2D friends are picking up on it.

Lots of different animals are all going crazy - elephants, tigers, muskox, bears, monkeys. I'm going to be watching my domestic cat close for signs of aggression. :P What would be even creepier, is being attacked by a big hawk or really, any sizable bird, or even a bunch of little ones! I've had a fairly close encounter with one of these big birds and I can tell you, their wing span is frightening up close and personal!!! So don't forget to look up.

And wasn't there a recent session that talks about animals being possessed by evil spirits? I was looking for the exact session, but didn't find it straight away. So it doesn't necessarily have to be from the pre-wave environment or maybe the environment makes it easier for the evil 4D STS to get a foot hold, on animals as well as people?

Yeah, animal attack stories on SOTT are going through the roof lately. Hmm, West Milford, NJ? Is that in the same area as New Milford? That was not that far away from my parents' house in NJ - probably about a half hour drive. New Milford had some wooded areas around it if I remember correctly, so lots of opportunities for animal attacks.

Lilou said:
And wasn't there a recent session that talks about animals being possessed by evil spirits? I was looking for the exact session, but didn't find it straight away. So it doesn't necessarily have to be from the pre-wave environment or maybe the environment makes it easier for the evil 4D STS to get a foot hold, on animals as well as people?

I think it's this one on 30 August 2014 where it says:

Q: (Treesparrow) What's the cause or causes behind the recent rise in strange and abnormal animal behavior?

(L) Okay, that's a good one.

(Andromeda) Yeah!

A: EM frequency changes affecting DNA and neurochemistry. Also these factors can affect spiritual factors in the animal kingdom. One additional note is advised: Creatures can act as hosts or receptacles for "spirit entities".

Q: (L) So, if there's a demon out there that has it in for somebody, they can use an animal to attack that person. Is that kind of it?

A: Close.

Q: (Pierre) Castaneda talked about that.

(L) He did?

(Pierre) Yeah, he talked about "special animals" that had special spirits.

(Perceval) Is that particularly strong at this time because of the EM frequency changes affecting DNA?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) So certain spirits can get a certain hold because the DNA is evolving maybe.

(L) Chupacabras, yes!

Lilou said:
Lots of different animals are all going crazy - elephants, tigers, muskox, bears, monkeys.
[..]
So it doesn't necessarily have to be from the pre-wave environment or maybe the environment makes it easier for the evil 4D STS to get a foot hold, on animals as well as people?

Not so sure about "evil 4D STS" influencing those animals to prey on humans. I'd rather suspect that both 1D (volcanoes, wildfires, sinkholes, climate etc.) and 2D (animals) are brewing a revolt against the "evilized" 3D, i.e. us.
Rupert Sheldrake quotes an interesting series of experiments where mice supposedly learn new tricks by some sort of unconscious telepathic mechanism (he calls it "soul pool" IIRC).
Could that be the means by which these wild animals communicate?
.A

sffist
Nightmare On Lake Shasta: Swarm Of Otters Attack Swimming Teens California
by Jack Morse in News Aug 19, 2016 4:20 pm
_http://sfist.com/2016/08/19/swarm_of_otters_attack_teens_swimmi.php
They just wanted to go for a swim. They had no idea what lurked beneath the surface. They never dreamed... that otters attack! And yet ABC 7 reports that for two teenage boys, an idyllic weekend at Lake Shasta turned into a nightmare when they were set upon by a "swarm" of the carnivorous mammals.

"They just kept getting at our legs and our feet," 13-year-old Chris Whitney told the channel. "There was one that kept attacking us no matter what we did."

Whitney and his best bud, 14-year-old Jacob Savage, were out on the water last weekend having fun when things took the frightening turn. "I just remember looking back at it and seeing its teeth," Whitney recounted. "Every time it would go under I knew it was about to attack and it was just so terrible, it's just the scariest thing in my life I've ever been through."

The boys, crying for help, at first went unaided — Chris's dad thought they were just fooling around. "I didn't know they were being bitten at the time," explained Ryan Whitney. "I was actually kind of laughing like, kind of like what the heck is going on."

But for the boys, this was no laughing matter. They were taken to the hospital, given rabies shots, and, according to CBS 5, shown a lineup of otter photos in an effort to identify the perpetrators (this last part really happened, although it was a good-natured ribbing by hospital staff).

The boys are expected to recover, but the three dastardly otters are still out there — lurking just beneath the surface.
ABC 7 reports
_http://abc7news.com/news/otters-attack-teens-at-lake-in-california-/1476515/
according to CBS 5
_http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2016/08/19/otters-attack-boys-swimming-lake-shasta/
river_otter.jpg

Today at 10 am I and my wife and son went to a near forest to pick up some mushrooms for lunch. We love them and it was a beautiful weather so it was a good idea.

As we enter the forest we start to see and collect mushrooms. There was plenty of them. My wife and son went about 20-30 meters in front of me and left behind because I just picked up some mushrooms and I was putting them in the bag. When we go in the mountain we tend to talk to each other all the time even if we are few meters away just to be sure that we are together in a group and as a preventive measure if some animal is near so it can hear us and go away.

We were doing the same today and in one moment my wife and son screamed A WOLF !. I stopped and looked in their direction about 20 meters in front of me. She was holding him for a hand and scared but slowly come to my direction. They were afraid and upset very much.

When they sad the wolf i told them that it was probably some dog but they both confirmed that they know what is a dog and this one was a wolf. The wolf appeared 2-3 meters from their left side. He was walking silently in the woods. I didn't saw him.

In the distance, we herd a lot of hunter dogs barking and hunters shooting.That area is reach with wild pigs. The wolf was probably hiding from the hunters and their dogs.

We quickly walked back to the car and went home.

I was hiking those woods for years and i never saw a wolf before there.

Later when we come home I tried to find some information if anybody have seen any wolfes in that area.
And I fount a video on youtube from 2008 where some hunter killed 2wolfes inn the same mountain area. On eof the wolfes was really big

And when my wife and soon saw the video they confirmed that it was the same animal as they saw it today, just much bigger.

It is allowed to kill and hunt wolfes in Macedonia because they are making a lot of damage to domestic animals in rural mountain villages.

here is the link of the video from 2008.
_https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EHI7MFZ6sU

We were lucky that wolf was probably scared and afraid from hiding from the hunters and their dogs. If he was hunting for a prey and in attacking mode then it will be a very dangerous situation

It was a day for remember for sure. :)

This is very interesting and good to be mindful of for those of us who live in areas with large predators. There were two recent incidences of mountain lion attacks in southern California, where I live. Wildlife experts are perplexed because there is such an increase in attacks, there have only been 5 attacks in the US since 1905, and now recently there have been quite a few. It's definitely something to remember when out in nature. Wow Konstantin, your family saw a wolf, what a lucky sighting! I've always wanted to see a wolf in it's natural environment, I've been fascinated by wolves my whole life, I actually have a wolf dog who is %80 wolf. They are extremely shy of people and I'm fairly certain there aren't any repots of wolves attacking people. This is only something that is portrayed in movies to fear monger people about wolves, most likely to give farmers a reason to kill them for livestock reasons. Wolves aren't a threat to humans except by killing their livestock, and the only reason they do this is because we've taken away so much of their natural habitat. They are a keystone species, when the wolves are killed, the deer and elk population grows out of control, which they over graze the forest, leading to land erosion and throw off the whole biological system of the forest. So sad to me that it's legal to kill these majestic creatures, and all for greed, especially when the wolf has been the most important animal for human evolution, humans have been using dogs bred from wolfs for thousands and thousand of years, to hunt, protect and alert. This is the thanks they get from humans, all stemming from greed, fear, and misunderstanding.

I had a weird experience with cows today. I went out for my usual morning walk with the dog. Across from us is a pasture full of cows. The dog will run up to the fence and bark at any cow which is near and it will usually just run away or every now and then it will come toward the dog in an aggressive manner if there are calves around. Today as we were walking, the dog ran to the fence as usual and one cow stood her ground, so the dog came away with me. Then another cow joined the first, so the dog went to bark again. Both cows stood in a protective way. There were many other cows and one bull nearby, but only these two acted this way. No calves were around. I continued walking with the dog, and the cows followed us along the fence line, bellowing in what seemed to be anger! They seemed to want to get us. They kept following so I did an about face and the dog came with me, but then the cows turned around, too, and followed us back! As I went into our yard, the cows stood across the road looking our way, bellowing. I finally got them to go away by making noise on a small toy accordion. It was very strange. I have never seen cows act this way.

SevenFeathers said:
I had a weird experience with cows today. I went out for my usual morning walk with the dog. Across from us is a pasture full of cows. The dog will run up to the fence and bark at any cow which is near and it will usually just run away or every now and then it will come toward the dog in an aggressive manner if there are calves around. Today as we were walking, the dog ran to the fence as usual and one cow stood her ground, so the dog came away with me. Then another cow joined the first, so the dog went to bark again. Both cows stood in a protective way. There were many other cows and one bull nearby, but only these two acted this way. No calves were around. I continued walking with the dog, and the cows followed us along the fence line, bellowing in what seemed to be anger! They seemed to want to get us. They kept following so I did an about face and the dog came with me, but then the cows turned around, too, and followed us back! As I went into our yard, the cows stood across the road looking our way, bellowing. I finally got them to go away by making noise on a small toy accordion. It was very strange. I have never seen cows act this way.
I've seen cows act like this and they can be very dangerous especially If your in the same field with the dog on a lead. I've heard of people been killed like this, you should release the dog off the lead if cows are looking threatening. Many years ago a border collie of ours jumped over a wall into a field of cows. The herd was after it and although our collie got away it was frightening but a good lesson that stayed with me. Although cows seem docile it is always wise to treat them with the utmost respect. When cows are nearby You need to stay alert and aware especially if you are walking the dog. Cows are very protective and if they feel threatened they will react. I've known farm hands who have had serious injuries caused by cows.

Thank you. I do understand they could be dangerous given their size. I don't walk in the pasture and I (mostly) keep the dog out of there. It was just really weird how they followed us along the fence line and seemed to stare!

Man says bee infestation so bad, some removal companies refused to help
Updated: 10:35 PM, April 30, 2018 Video Pic's
Robert Stricker says children, pets attacked by swarm of bees
SAN ANTONIO - A San Antonio father is left with nowhere to turn for help after local companies refused to help with the infestation of bees that have been terrorizing a northwest side neighborhood for days.

After publishing the story online, Robert Stricker shared videos and photos with KSAT.com that shows massive clouds of bees buzzing around a tree in his front yard.

Stricker told KSAT.com that he's never noticed the bees until recently when landscaping crews cut the grass at nearby James L. Carson Elementary School just a few days ago.

The bee infestation was so bad that Stricker was left with no choice but to call the San Antonio Fire Department who responded to the 7700 block of Bent Branch Sunday after his son heard their dogs crying in pain from being stung.
“When they got here, they actually had to park down the street because they couldn’t see where they were coming from. They said they had never seen anything like this,” Stricker told KSAT.com.

Stricker said his daughter, who is among just a handful of people attacked by the bees, was stung about 15 times on Thursday.
“The bees actually attacked the people behind me and a few houses down from us -- it looked like a thick ball of bees,” Stricker told KSAT.com. “The firefighters had to break our fence to rescue the dogs by putting them in our pool room, hosing them down and then close it.”

Stricker said SAFD crews used soapy-water foam to hose down their house, yard and the bee-infested tree. The process took two to three hours.

However, just 30 minutes after leaving, the battalion chief called Stricker to warn him and his family that someone reported the bees were back.

“I called several bee-removal companies who said they wanted nothing to do with it after seeing pictures and videos I sent them,” Stricker told KSAT.com. “We called (311) because there’s an elementary school right next door.

Stricker said he was told that the bees are Africanized honey bees that seem to be very aggressive when they feel threatened.
On Sunday, SAFD firefighters told Stricker that they believe the tree’s branches and trunk are hollow, implying that there may be more bees living inside.

It could all be filled with bees according to the bee (removal) companies and the fire department said they have never seen that many bees in one hive,” Stricker said.

Metro Health told KSAT.com that its vector team is currently investigating the location of the beehive.
"I dont wanna put the neighborhood in jeopardy but something has to be done because of the school," Stricker said.
Northside Independent School District did not return a request for comment by the time this report was published Monday night.

Tempting fate !
Published on May 14, 2018
As the marine ecosystem in Monterey Bay has improved, biologists and boaters have seen an uptick in close encounters with Great White sharks. Betty Yu reports. (5-14-18)
d776cb38e3442da110613e00de98acb1--carl-jung-quotes-gustav-jung.jpg

Back
Top Bottom