Knowledge & Being Videos

happyliza

The Living Force
I wanted to promote the U-tube videos on FB and also try to get in some more donations accordingly. But FB and/or Utube have blocked the links.

I am getting the following message:

Error
This dialog has been passed a bad parameter.

API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: source URL is not properly formatted

I searched for and similar problems reported but none came up. Can anyone else check this to see if they get the similar blocks please?

I am not receiving an error message on my end. They are available here on cassiopaea.org http://cassiopaea.org/2013/10/17/a-course-in-knowledge-and-being-part-1/ with a link to you tube there as well.

added: I am not receiving an error message on you tube either.

FB can behave sometimes if not a lot of times wonky.

Could you share the links you liked to share on FB? As far as I tested and Lilou and Zadius reported it also worked for me with at least the first video.

happyliza said:
I wanted to promote the U-tube videos on FB and also try to get in some more donations accordingly. But FB and/or Utube have blocked the links.

I am getting the following message:

Error
This dialog has been passed a bad parameter.

API Error Code: 100
API Error Description: Invalid parameter
Error Message: source URL is not properly formatted

I searched for and similar problems reported but none came up. Can anyone else check this to see if they get the similar blocks please?

What URL are you trying to share? The error says 'source URL is not properly formatted'

If y'all are not having the same problems then it is definitely my end! I have reported similar things recently and again it is just me at the time! I think it is either my settings - possibly changed on MS Updates or Firefox, new updates again. Or it is the fact that I have more that one tab open on the Cass site and others simultaneously.

After reading your questions I attempted to follow the links and clicks I made to find the URL. I went into the public forum then clicked on Important threads of FOTCM, finding the videos on that thread as threads to study.

Well to find the URL, this time I was prevented by the following message:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.cassiopaea.org, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

www.cassiopaea.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for cassiopaea.org (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

So I am even more confused! Plus don't like the fact I feel locked out of URL's I wish to visit. This is all fairly recent.

Edit: Forgot to mention that i DID post the links and made my suggestion on FB as planned by Copying the FOTCM url!

Hi hl,

I did some searching and found someone discussing what sounds like a similar issue to yours, so perhaps you can try this and see if it works. To get there, click on the Firefox label and then select preferences:

Options ---> Advanced ---> Network ---> Connection Settings
I had my proxy as Manual configuration, and changed to "No proxy"
and it worked.

Just to make sure I changed it back to Manual proxy, and then I couldn't view the youtube again.
Flipped back again to "No proxy" and it works!

Hope that helps. :)

happyliza said:
Well to find the URL, this time I was prevented by the following message:

This Connection is Untrusted

You have asked Firefox to connect securely to www.cassiopaea.org, but we can't confirm that your connection is secure.

Normally, when you try to connect securely, sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are going to the right place. However, this site's identity can't be verified.
What Should I Do?

If you usually connect to this site without problems, this error could mean that someone is trying to impersonate the site, and you shouldn't continue.

www.cassiopaea.org uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate is only valid for cassiopaea.org (Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)

That's weird. I get a certificate from the https Cass site from Geotrust. Have you tried making sure that the Cass url contains the "s" in https?

Assuming you're on Windows, try typing in internet options in the start menu and clicking it. Then go to the connections tab, and at the bottom Lan Settings. Make sure the only box that is checked is "Automatically detect settings."

Back
Top Bottom