WOW pretty :cool2: cool.
Nice interaction capabilities.
A Royal Flush in my books.
Well done Mr. Scott! :perfect: :clap:

Attachments

• A Winner.jpg
    A Winner.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 249
Just a note about the front page focus articles. Today I noticed they auto rotate every 5 or so seconds. My experience of that was I started reading an article and suddenly it flipped on me. I think it would be more usable listing the focus articles still with the "read more" feature but stacked to allow users to scroll down to view themselves rather than the auto rotate choosing for them. Hope you find that feedback useful.

alkhemst said:
Just a note about the front page focus articles. Today I noticed they auto rotate every 5 or so seconds. My experience of that was I started reading an article and suddenly it flipped on me. I think it would be more usable listing the focus articles still with the "read more" feature but stacked to allow users to scroll down to view themselves rather than the auto rotate choosing for them. Hope you find that feedback useful.

If you move your mouse pointer over the top box, it stops rotating the articles. When the mouse pointer leaves, it starts up again. So, you can "pause" it.

Mr. Scott said:
If you move your mouse pointer over the top box, it stops rotating the articles. When the mouse pointer leaves, it starts up again. So, you can "pause" it.

Yes, I've noticed this happening a few times but thought it to be accidental. Now I know it was not. Thanks for the explanation, Mr. Scott.

Today, I noticed a new feature in the Recent Comments section of SOTT. Left from the comment icon which gives direct access to the comment displayed, a new icon has appeared which allows direct access to the article itself from top down. A very useful addition, I think. Don't know who invented this but kudos to all involved. :clap:

A new round of congratulations definitely is in order today as I discovered a brand new designed SOTT front page. :perfect:

Apparently the new design has been launched on the occasion of the 13th birthday of SOTT. :clap: :clap: :clap:

So here goes:

happy-birthday-bags-21x13x8cm-paper-gift.jpg

Many happy returns! :cheer: :bacon: :dance: :bacon: :cheer:

It looks great, awesome job Scottie!! Less busy-ness.

Quote from: Mr. Scott

The site looks great, neat and easy to read!

About pausing the fast rotation: "the top box"? I don't understand...

Ynna

Woohoo! Happy Birthday SoTT :D The new site design looks great!

Back
Top Bottom