Plasma sphere UFO flying over the city, the East Siberia in 2014 September 30, 2

migras

The Force is Strong With This One
Plasma sphere UFO flying over the city, the East Siberia in 2014 September 30, 2014.

https://youtu.be/kDOraXr8gaQ?rel=0
Your opinion? There is a similar observation? These are often seen in Western Europe, particularly in France several times flew over my head.

It looks more like some weather balloon ("zond" in Russian) to me, dunno. The trajectory doesn't look unusual (more like static?). The info from the source is also very limited: no location named, no commentaries allowed, so it's hard to say.

migras said:
Your opinion? There is a similar observation?

Many. I saw one in 2011. Youtube is full of such videos.

Siberia said:
It looks more like some weather balloon ("zond" in Russian) to me, dunno.

But do they glow in dark?

SIberia said:
The trajectory doesn't look unusual (more like static?).

From what I've seen, these balls do not have unusual trajectories. They all have very smooth movement, or they are static like in this video. They do not make zig-zags like "flying saucer" type of things. And they are usually red in color.

I witnessed 3 glowing white orbs back in August, pass beyond this pedestrian over pass on the N-21 in Tarbes.

This is a very crude replication, using painted black orbs because of the white background.

They moved in unison quickly just above that over pass while i was driving.

The bottom one picked speed, and appeared to slightly accelerate below the other two.

They had me thinking that they may have been under ultra intelligent control. Though it very well could been ball lighting as there was unsettled whether with some electrical storms that same day, and week.

Perhaps like the session's have pointed out that EM's can break the veil (produced by the electrical activity) which made there presence, observable. Or they were out just joy riding, conditioning the GP for the big event.

It was a first if it was ball lighting, but typical ufo activity (but not that close or low), as having witnessed those type of "craft" operating in the states quite frequently, in CA.,and NV.

Yipe! :rolleyes:

Edit: 5

Attachments

• IMG_2377.JPG
    IMG_2377.JPG
    615.1 KB · Views: 122
Coordinates and others comment on this video, you will not say anything.
Under Photoshop write a lot of comments, and it daёi?

For the average person it is important to the actual content of the video, not fairy tales that others have written that are not observed and filmed.
95 percent of this video,
is photoshop and Fake, they write paragraphs about the supposedly sighted.
There is a pure and sound, you can hear that ezhto not a plane, it is enough to see that the quality is not mounting.

to know the scientific details needed spectral camera and analysis of the emission spectrum.
It says only the temperature and the nature of light.

migras said:
For the average person it is important to the actual content of the video, not fairy tales that others have written that are not observed and filmed.

95 percent of this video, is photoshop and Fake, they write paragraphs about the supposed sighting.
There is a pure and sound, you can hear that ezhto not a plane, it is enough to see that the quality is not mounting.

to know the scientific details needed spectral camera and analysis of the emission spectrum.
It says only the temperature and the nature of light.

Migras,

>to know the scientific details needed spectral camera and analysis of the emission spectrum...

Cameras make very poor data instruments, and simply mounting a refracter actually reveals little additional information. An assortment of wide-band spectrum analyzers (to cover and overlap) both the EM and optical bands is more appropriate. However most data that is acquired using these instrument arrangements typically only capture the spectra emitted by the coronal laminar-air-flow field when enabled for high-speed transient operation. More interesting information is gleaned from multi-axis magnetometers and absolute accelerometers as well as ion-field electrometers. I have discovered the relationship of the color emmisions and pulse epochs. As for the video, heh, who knows whether its fake or not? Although I suspect that many modern photos and videos are, few Humans can discern the truth simply by looking with the unaided eye. However there has been a recent AI software development of automatic discriminatory software, that analyzess the pixel signatures generated by CMOS CCD array sensors utilized in modern digital-cameras. The software indicates areas that are synthesized and-or modified from original cell-scan logic. The FBI and other intelligence agencies utilize the new software to discern whether or not a digital image has been cooked...hoaxed or synthesized. Synthesis generates a distinguishable data signature.

plutronus
ET Investigator

Hi plutronus, welcome to the forum! When you get a chance, it is recommended that you post an introduction about yourself and how you found the forum in the Newbies section. You can read others' posts to see how it's done. Thank you. :)

Back
Top Bottom