finding partners...

Menna said:
It seems to me that Gurdjieff made a lot of mistakes when it came to sex with many women, so I don't think he is some kind of role model or someone to emulate in regards to this issue.

He didn't make mistakes when it came to having sex with women he knew what he was doing and new what he wanted and got it. In his book he paints a picture of him laying down in the desert next to a body of water thinking about his life and in this time of reflection he talks about how his manipulative ways using his psyche power over others - with women, men, people with whom he could get something from would keep him from advancing - keep him going around in circles.

I also don't think its "right" or Objective to talk about people who lived over thousands of years ago and comment on their sexual lifestyle one because who can really know the objective facts about a relationship thousands of years old people dont know the objective facts about a relationship that ended 4 months ago and two the times back then society and the word were extremely different.

For example hypathetically if we grew up in a society where it was ok to pick up any bicycle left on the street and use it as your own for transportation this wasn't a big deal it was a normal occurrence. Then 1,700 years later that act is viewed as theft but back then it was a society/human norm. To comment on a persons character negatively because they did something 1,700 years ago that is viewed as morally wrong today - to put that persons actions in todays world and judge them from todays morals and opinions.standards is unfair to that person and emotionally can cloud ones view of this person. I am talking about Caesar when I say thousand of years ago obviously G is not that old however make no mistake about it he knew exactly what he was doing he knew he was using his "powers" for the self. He did realize that using his "powers" for self would limit his growth
I am wrong sometimes and do not pretend otherwise. However, you seem committed to your ideal of Gurdjieff; it sounds to me like you believe he was perfect or never made mistakes after his epiphany in the desert. It seems after his epiphany he had sex with married women, and this is less than 100 years ago. Therefore, I don't see a problem using my moral judgment today and applying it to what he did. I'm certainly not going to pretend or believe that he knew exactly what he was doing. He was just a man, not a god, not an archetype, not 4D or 6D.

In watching my behavior I've learned a few things. My attachment and love of especially my one animal who is not a person of course, but very special to me like a son. I've had many dogs, however I deemed this one special naming him L'Ouija, the all seeing eye. Turns out he had juvenile cataracts, and beside that I sensed he would live 7 yrs.

3 days ago I went on a 7 hr. trip that I felt was necessary and what ensued what unlike anything that was planned. As I take plans with a grain of salt, i had L'Ouija and my 18 yr. old Bichon Lacey with me. Lacey is also blind and is one trooper if I ever saw one. She shakes all adversity off and does her job of being there for others, a role model if you will.

I practice EE and am a member of FOTCM. i was driving and getting a little tired, stopped, resumed and before I knew it I was crashing and tumbling past a guard rail and down a steep embankment, tumbling 3 times. I was aware of my wrist probably being broke, and my ribs hurt, but I was calm and focused about getting the dogs out,especially L'Ouija, as he is just not as resilient. The cops and firemen came pulled me out, while I pulled L'Ouija out, and they got the other dog Lacey. We went to the emergency room, while I insisted they take my dogs to a vet, and not animal control. As I lay in hospital getting the usual tests, the wanted a breathalyzer, which I gave them but refused blood. Then I got the call that L'Ouija had passed away. And I roared and wailed. After all he was like my son, and if you are childless you can relate. I was a mess with broken wrist shattered ribs in serious pain and they released me to a hotel room where thankfully someone I met recently got on the case and had me picked up.

The next day we went down to get the remains so I could bury my boy. I realized as I spoke to him, that he had been there for me since I made a brave move from a big city, the APPLE, to the mountains in a small town. And I realized that I wanted to be with a partner, even a good friend, but a partner usually means romantic love with sex, that sometimes cements the relationship if it is a collinear one, rather than your good friends. That's been my experience. How much does it matter that you get up in the morning or if you have to get an arm amputated? Does that person still want to bring you tea and hear you? And vice verse. If not collinear, is it a kind and nonjudgmental relationship? Hard one. I mean I listen to some people on this forum and it seems that I would meld very well with a lot of them. But they are not here and I have decided that after taking care of Mom with cancer getting thru 2 accidents and coming out pretty good, I am still alone in the mountains this time and its beautiful here and I think we are meant to thrive as humans with each other, and for me in a little closer way.

As distraught as I am I am not giving in to depression over loss. If anything L'OUIJA has taught me the short gift of love and life and I need to get out of my snowed in driveway and meet people. I buries him myself yesterday with this wrist and rib thing going on because he deserved every bit of carefully dug dirt to be by his moms hand in his honor, pain or no. So he is leading me to open my heart to an intimately loving relationship, and I am finally after 9 years or so ready. I had to share this and it didn't seem like the right blog, but it may be. I love you people for daring to go for the truth, however hard and unpopular, it is you that give me the strength, knowing you are out there , what your feeling and that we are all connected, and as alone as we choose, really. Thank you and please give a prayer for me and L'Ouija, you're help is all that's needed. Thank you, dear ones

Thanks so much for sharing that, supriyanoel. I'm really sorry you had to go through it and am glad you made it through okay (or at least as okay as possible in that situation). :hug2: :hug2:

truth seeker said:
Thanks so much for sharing that, supriyanoel. I'm really sorry you had to go through it and am glad you made it through okay (or at least as okay as possible in that situation). :hug2: :hug2:

Quite the event that brought you to this thinking supriyanoel, it seems we all come to this topic from many angles. It's good to hear that you are functioning and your health hasn't been too badly affected and yet it's understandable you will be shaken and upset. I'm sorry to hear about your loss because it sounds like there's a lot you are juggling right now. But that you are able to see the opportunities for growth and learning is constructive. As a group distance can be a real issue which we all face, and yet the way i see it, it's a step up from where we were before, 'hoping' there are others out there.

supriyanoel said:
So he is leading me to open my heart to an intimately loving relationship, and I am finally after 9 years or so ready.

I'm not sure if from your post i gather that you will be entering into a relationship? Apologies if not, but if so, it may be wise to be ultra aware at this time as not only are you physically in recovery but you may also be vulnerable and therefore not as perspicacious as you are normally. That said, local friendships can be very beneficial, both emotionally and practically.

My best wishes to you and your family; take care of yourself as you recover, supriyanoel :hug:

I am sorry for your loss supriyanoel. You seem to be strong and handling it well. I agree with itellsya to be super vigilant as it would be terrible for you to be attacked at this vulnerable time. I would suggest to take time to heal yourself before entering into any engagements when there is the chance for emotional manipulations.
All the best for you.

supriyanoel, I'm sorry for your loss and accident. I'm glad you made it through, that must have been a shocker! Take care of yourself emotionally and physically, as it may take some time. If you need to talk we're here and you can always post in The Swamp if you need to vent about personal things. Take care :hug:

3D Student said:
supriyanoel, I'm sorry for your loss and accident. I'm glad you made it through, that must have been a shocker! Take care of yourself emotionally and physically, as it may take some time. If you need to talk we're here and you can always post in The Swamp if you need to vent about personal things. Take care :hug:

Ditto supriyanoel, take care of yourself. The accident by itself is traumatic, compounded by losing your close friend, pet, and companion L'Ouija.
As mentioned before, you have lots of help available on the forum, so please don't hesitate to make use of it.
You have our support.:hug2: :hug2: :hug2:

Man that's tough, supriyanoel. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
You are certainly being tested, and as far as a relationship goes, like the others say, you must be vulnerable right now.
Watch the signs: - here's one - L'oui ja = the yes yes.
If one door closes, another one opens. Good luck.

I sympathize with your grief Supriyanoel and my heart shrinks at the loss of your friend. At least she reached a pretty old age and maybe the way she passed away has saved you from other more lasting hurtful death circumstances. My prayer goes to him and specially to you. :hug2:

As others have already mentioned, I wouldn´t take any decision regarding entering a partnership (if this is what you were implying) before grieving time hasn´t reconciled the loss of your pet. It´s my experience with all the pets I have had that one becomes extremely vulnerable in such a situation. It´s like all the load of our past experiences through ages from the loss of loved ones suddenly knock at the door of our conscious mind, and with it all kind of suffering we had to endure as well. In fact, as my parrot died last year, I started inquiring seriously whether my pain was actually due to the loss or me staying alone, that´s a big one!

So it´s easy to be confused as one´s inner world loses its apparent solidity. Take your time Supriyanoel and there we are if you need to share!

My deepest condolences for your loss, Supriyanoel. Many of us here can relate to losing a pet - one so close, they are practically family (as you mention, L'Ouija was like a son to you). It can be hard to adapt, and from the sounds of it, you are making good progress in accepting and healing from circumstances. You and L'Ouija are in our thoughts, and our prayers are with you :hug2: :hug2:

On top of that, the accident may take some time to process. In that time, it is natural to feel more vulnerable, and unwittingly you may be likely to make decisions out of this sense of vulnerability. It's important to bear that in mind while you give your self the space and time - a nurturing environment - to stabilize both physically and emotionally. hesperides said it well:

hesperides said:
I sympathize with your grief Supriyanoel and my heart shrinks at the loss of your friend. At least she reached a pretty old age and maybe the way she passed away has saved you from other more lasting hurtful death circumstances. My prayer goes to him and specially to you. :hug2:

As others have already mentioned, I wouldn´t take any decision regarding entering a partnership (if this is what you were implying) before grieving time hasn´t reconciled the loss of your pet. It´s my experience with all the pets I have had that one becomes extremely vulnerable in such a situation. It´s like all the load of our past experiences through ages from the loss of loved ones suddenly knock at the door of our conscious mind, and with it all kind of suffering we had to endure as well. In fact, as my parrot died last year, I started inquiring seriously whether my pain was actually due to the loss or me staying alone, that´s a big one!

So it´s easy to be confused as one´s inner world loses its apparent solidity. Take your time Supriyanoel and there we are if you need to share!

Having good companions locally at times like this can be indispensable, especially practically but emotionally too with awareness; and we are always here on the forum for help and support!

All in all, I'm really sorry to hear what happened. Wishing you a speedy recovery :flowers: :hug:

So, this is a really good thread to read through - particularly after resistance to posting about my own experiences, due to feeling guilty in some way, or that my sometimes hopeless romanticism was 'immature' and/or unnecessary...? It's really a trait I do not like about myself, as there are times where it is hard to spot it in action, while lying to oneself like that.

And I'll probably have to read some of the more bulky, informational posts by folks on this thread with greater attention or again to sink in... because the majority of the posts I have read so far HAVE been thought-provoking.

For anyone who hasn't read The Dark Side of Cupid - Hyperdimensional Interferences in Love Relationships, this article imo relates a lot to what I have seen over the pages in this thread, more so as many here are involved in some way with alternative media, or the Work. And it is possible some of us can relate in experience, so to speak - even if subjectively.

It is quite long, and covers a lot of pertinent ground osit. Here are some excerpts:

Eve Lorgen coined the term “Love Bite” as a situation where two abductees are being programmed by their alien handlers to engage in a love relationship, and essentially “fall in love” with each other. In her book “The Love Bite: Alien Interference in Human Love Relationships“, Lorgen explores the effects of the Love Bite, which can range from simple break-ups of platonic relationships, to violent divorces, and from “puppy love” to sudden urges to marry a complete stranger. Through several fascinating case histories, Lorgen demonstrates how the alien beings are orchestrating these relationships and dramas for their own agenda.

One of the reasons for this scenario of why the aliens orchestrate such Love Bite relationships, is to feed off the emotional turmoil created. This ties into the idea of the HMCS, and that humanity is food for higher density/hyperdimensional beings who play with humans like figures on a chess board. Food doesn’t necessarily mean physical substance, but consciousness is food for higher density beings. Our emotions and sexual energy, triggered through these manipulations, is what these entities are feeding off and it seems they are trying to keep us in a “frequency prison” through genetic and other forms of manipulation (like implanting certain religious and New Age belief systems) so they can secure their food source.

The alien abduction phenomenon is certainly not a psychological issue on the part of the people who have these experiences. It is not an illusion or mental disorder. It is very real, and a sincere study into this topic shows this clearly. In order to fully grasp the topic of abductions, we need to let go of what we think is or is not possible, while watching our conditioned mind which tries to “explain away” such experiences with basic “cultural approved” psychology or New Age “spirituality”. It is very important to understand the High Strangeness aspect of the UFO and Alien phenomena. [...] They can insert thoughts, memories, emotions, create virtual realities, and change appearances, depending on the belief system of the abductee.

The following is from Eve Lorgen's book, also quoted in the blog article:

The Dark Side of Cupid - Love Affairs said:
“Rarely, if ever, is any attention placed on the supernatural within the context of human love relationships being orchestrated and interfered with. There are books about love relationships believed to be brought together by divine intervention m mystical tales of how Cupid’s arrow magically brought together true soul mates. But it’s generally within a positive framework of finding one’s true love, twin flame or soul mate. But what about love relationships that have the appearance of being a match made from heaven—but instead end disastrously, as if a supernatural intelligence interlopes as Cupid? A counterfeit soul mate match. Could such a thing happen? The answer is yes and this is what I call the Dark Side of Cupid.
[…]
Of all the anomalous experiences under investigation, those that stood out as being extraordinarily traumatic were those that involved love relationships whose onset appeared magical, as if an unseen force had been at work forging powerful psychic connections, only to cascade into a spiral of emotionally draining dramas.
[…]
I examine unusual love relationships in which something magical seemed to happen. But, instead of becoming a delightful and fulfilling soul mate experience, the person was either psychically drained or thrown into an emotionally manipulated, high-drama relationship that had the earmarks of supernatural interference.
[…]
If I had not experienced this myself, or counseled so many others involving these types of love relationships, I would not have believed or even considered such an idea. But now I do. …With The Dark Side of Cupid, my aim is to challenge the reader to enhance their awareness of the possibility of relationship interference, forged psychic connections and even soul mate counterfeiting. …Finding one’s soul mate and happiness in love requires emotional maturity and spiritual wisdom. We can retain the magic, wonder , and unity of true love, but to do so, we must be discerning. In my experience, awareness and wisdom had come with a price. This pearl of wisdom I offer to you, in the hope that others do not have to pay such a heavy price of pain and emotional suffering on their journey to find true love. The truth is, what we lack in awareness can and does hurt us. And so let us be wise in matters of love.
[…]
Needless to say, the alien love bite hypothesis is not something easily proven, but it became the name and definition of a type of experience in which its victims felt as if a powerful love match seemed to be set up elsewhere by a supernatural puppet master pulling some very potent emotional strings."

https://youtu.be/rezMdrNMAU0

Back to the article:

The more we are aware of our childhood wounds, possible trauma, sexual issues, blind spots, and actively work towards healing ourselves, the more we become objective with ourselves, without behaving mechanically and reactionary, the better we truly know ourselves. Know Thyself! However, knowing thyself also implies knowing our weaknesses, buffers and lies we’re telling ourselves and may have for a very long time. This work cannot always be done alone for we need mirrors from others who see us at times better than we can see ourselves. Obviously it would help to have friends who are also engaged in sincere self-work, have basic understanding of psychology and are aware of “the topic of all topics”, otherwise our friends may just support our buffers in their well-meaning intent to make ourselves feel better. [...] The most important part of that work is emotional intelligence and regulation. In various esoteric teachings emotions (sensations, feelings and passions) are represented by horses with the master (true self) in the carriage (physical body) and the coachman is the ensemble of the intellectual faculties including reason. The horses need to be trained by the coachman so they don’t drive us over the cliff. In other words, emotional intelligence is the ability to link our emotions to reason, connecting the heart and the mind and not letting one over-ride the other.

“When discussing emotional intelligence, the “intelligence” component refers to the ability to apply reason to factual information. The “emotional” component is how we interact with others based on this information. An emotionally intelligent person uses both qualities in balance.
[…]
In order to avoid attracting and feeding the paranormal virus as it attempts to infect the living cells of our love relationship, we must start with emotional clearing. Pent up emotions and unhealed wounds can cause tension, anger, and depression, and act as a magnetic attractor to more of the same. Once the awareness of unresolved emotions emerges, it is the responsibility of the more aware partner to address these issues.
[…]
Developing emotional awareness and intelligence means being willing to be present with our feelings and needs, respecting others and engaging in mindfulness practices. Tracking our behavior patterns, such as compulsions, addictions, and things that “trigger” us emotionally, is essential to expanding our awareness. It’s part of raising our consciousness and evolving as human beings.”

- Eve Lorgen

In other words, we need to develop or connect to our objective observer, being able to step outside ourselves, not disassociating, not “getting into our head”, but staying grounded and embodied, observing what is actually happening and tapping into our reason and inner knowing, the master who can “see”, knows which “direction” we need to go and can make the right decision.

“We are not aware of how much we are bound by the action of the General Law. Acting on us as it does on our cells, this law immobilizes us or constantly tends to bring us back to our place. Its strength leaves us little freedom of action outside the limits of its direction and scope. It acts in various ways. One can say that if man lives ‘like everyone else’, if he does not venture off the beaten track, he will never perceive the existence of this force, or rather this force will ignore him.“

If man spends his life without distinguishing between ‘A’ and ‘B’ influences, he will end it as he started, one could say mechanically, driven by the Law of Accident. However, according to the nature and the intensity of the resultant forces to which he is subjected, it can happen to him to make a brilliant career, in the meaning the world gives to this expression. Yet he will come to the end of his days without having either learned or understood anything of Reality. And earth returns to Earth.”

That can be seen very clearly in our world. Most people who just goes along with the masses and accepted reality have not much struggle in the world. Birth, school, choose a career, get a job, watch TV, consume, reproduce, entertain, be nationalistic or religious, follow your desires and impulses unexamined, etc…

Not knowing himself, but a slave to the outside world, full on under the control of the General Law/Matrix, the common man has no free will, although he thinks he does.

However, whenever someone awakens, steps up and tries to “escape” The General Law/Matrix by questioning what we’ve been taught and told, gaining knowledge and speaking out, forces are put on to him trying to to put him back in line, back to sleep. He will be ridiculed or even silenced. His only chance of protection is to apply Knowledge and fuse the magnetic center through sincere self-work, so he doesn’t fall back to sleep. Anything that is not a threat to the Matrix Control System or General Law will be ignored or even promoted heavily, be it through religion, politics, entertainment or popular new age/spiritual ideas.

The question that comes up is how can we know when it is a true love/soul mate connection and when is it a set-up and faux/counterfeit soul mate connection as Lorgen called it? Is there any hope for true love? Of course there is. However, people involved in seeking truth and doing the work to help raise consciousness and awareness, especially about topics that are far outside the mainstream and challenge the status quo, need to be extra aware when it comes to love relationships, making sure that their partner is collinear. That means to be truly on the same page and having a common unspoken understanding about the basics and a true foundation to build on. Most importantly both partners need to be engaged in sincere self-work and having done so for a significant time on their own before getting into a love relationship.

There are a lot of good quotations from good sources in there too. I haven't read the book The Dark Side of Cupid, and do not know for certain the depths of such manifestations in different cases in reality - frankly, it can be hard to gauge - but I've had experiences which come close to the mark, in hindsight; usually around times when I amplify my involvement in truth seeking and spreading.

So, there may be things worth considering in there, among many other things to take into account, in relation to finding partners.

FWIW.

Hi, Supriyanoel.

Please accept my condolences on L'Ouija's passing. I agree with everyone who said to take it slow and not make any other sudden changes in your life until you've re-grounded yourself...

Thank you all so much for the insights. Let me clear one thing up. I meant after 9 years theirs a possibility and a willingness to let go of the being by myself, although much I don't mind.No, I have no one in mind and even the new people I meet I am very proactive of my vulnerability.

One o the lessons as I see it was when I first saw Ouija at 3 months, I was impressed by the way he was happy playing by himself. I poured over names that came to me, and Ouija, the all seeing eye came strong. Interestingly enough, a year later he was diagnosed with juvenile cataracts, something that a breeder is supposed to test. I made the decision to not have the operation because I had the feeling he would not respond well to anaesthesia,plus the eye doctor,( I went to 3), said it's really not the worst, as long as there is no pain and he navigates decently. I watched him do things and pay attention in ways I hadn't seen in other dogs, and I've had my share of doggies.

When I left to go to the city, I had huge reservations, but felt I wanted to, as someone was ill. But I was afraid my new house wouldn't be there when i got back. I also thought the house was better than I hoped or even deserved. It didn't look real because I couldn't see. L'ouija turned 6 in August and I always felt he would live to 7, just came and went like other thoughts, well sort of. These are not things I want to dwell on, and I think their were other windows to exit life from. In my heart he taught me to own my worth and stop running from it. He also liked a lot of attention and now I feel the message to give it to my older dog Lacey, who survived at 16.

My biggest issues are about worth and if my best friend chose to wake me up or I chose to because of it doesn't matter. I'm here telling it. Partnerships and worth are pretty clear when you can see. I am resting, healing and letting go of control by using all our tools better. Yes, I want to live an authentic life that chooses truth no matter how stubborn or clouded I may be. In fact when you speak of partnership it can cover everything, person and place we come in contact with. If I die, and I will, I want to be responsible to know that what I leave behind had better serve a larger purpose, but no more on that here.I'm grateful to be alive and to have you caring, kind people tell me whats on your mind and in your heart to me.

Going into left field about what we leave and why is probably one of the symptoms of being thrown about the car a lot. Probably wishful thinking. I'm finding it hard not doing, even with the pain. The Swamp may be somewhere to go sometime soon. No SOS or shame of swamp, it's a blessing that I forget about. Thanks for the reminder. And YES YES for L'Ouija is priceless at this time. I don't want to miss being on this forum.

Partnerships as I see it, and love and trust being what we ultimately want can apply to all connections we take on with people that can be in all areas.I don't know i this is the place for this, but being that I shared this story here, I will tell you of a new partnership I took on yesterday. I is a doctor and patient one. As Was in serious pain i went to the local ER, where I was not treated to well, considering my condition. But in walked a doc of the orthopedic kind, who was not supposed to be there a the time. The other docs and nurses actually looked disappointed that I would be treated. I liked him immediately, questioned where he studied, and proceeded to let him inject large needles through the bones in my hand, a pain that's beyond belief. He then put heavy weights on my hand which was hanging from a torture device it seems. I knew he knew what he was doing, or at least trusted it, and then he went on to break the hand and mold it. I also told him not to pay attention to my screaming and writhing, that I could still keep the hand still. Yoga discipline and will come in handy.

The point I guess is not to give up when the scene seems awful, that good things and good partnerships can happen. The staff all said he left while I was crying from pain in the other room, not even helping with my new and old-fashioned plaster cast that works well and is sane compared to the shabby thing that was hurriedly put on me after a major accident. Well, if my hunch was correct this man would never leave me in this state. And he didn't. He was back, As the nasty nurse handed me a Motrin, he dismissed her, and said he was in charge and proceeded to give me a prescription and a follow up apt. Now the prescription is a narcotic to be used in these circumstances, and as much as I dislike that, this would prevent a patient from jumping out a window and also allow the hand to heal, as I am someone who works with their hands. So a partnership, not of the romantic kind ensued, reminding me that although the world is full of the uncaring, when the eyes are open you can see who's soul shines through in the midst of bleakness.

These and other of the friend variety are whats needed for me now. I hope I didn't go out on a limb too much on this thread. I will say that you folks have been more supportive than you may know. This is the time to read especially Eva Lorgans second book, which I've shared with friends who already, strangely enough, have read the first. And that has strengthened a friendship in itself, as it may never have been mentioned.

I am in a good deal of pain and it's totally all right. I feel the phrase "no pain, no gain" applies to me in many aspects. It is a gift, a rough one, yet what comes of it if you're open is love. So, DCM, I am humbled. And happy to know you people really care. I will take the advice and give it time and pay attention.

Alchemie said:
RedFox said:
Women Who Run with the Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estés may be a good book to read, as it teaches you about inner strength in the face of traumatic relationships.
The German version can be found here:
Die Wolfsfrau erzählt: Auf den Spuren der Wilden Frau

Thanks, I will buy it :)
http://www.amazon.de/Wenn-die-Masken-fallen-Paare/dp/3980993639/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1414102651&sr=8-1&keywords=wenn+die+masken+fallen
[/quote]

Clarissa Pinkola Estés describes the phases of a "deep" relationship if ones hold out for so long.
-You met a precious people.
-One retreats/flees usually while the other looks for him/her and persecuted.
Phases of unraveling/disentanglement; the understanding of the cycles of growth and decay in the relationship comes; compassion for the other.
This is followed by trust and complete relaxation. Both partners dedicate themselves in their past experiences and future dreams.
Old wounds and love-fears will heal.
-In The last phase new life can develope and the Body & Mind can unite.

The author describes all of my sick psyche (injury, failure, fear, etc.) in only short sentences.
And all the sensations and development with my husband.
The beginnings of the relationship- phases with my husband began over 17 years ago - and we have now reached the penultimate stage, which the author describes.
This is a very stressful process, depending on the state of the trauma. I am surprised that we have not already gone our separate ways.
Oh dear, after the last few days, I again leared with my husband and we spoke out (even after all this time, there are always these processes, because of the trauma), has again changed the quality of our relationship.
True love is really very hard work.

Back
Top Bottom