Session 11 October 2014

Mr.Cyan said:
Thank you Laura and the Chateau crew for another profound session

Dear Laura, sincere warm wishes towards your quick recovery. Thoroughly appreciate all your work since the beginning of the Cassiopaean experiment. It has made a great difference in my life, and im sure many forum members will fully agree :)!

This is my first comment on the C’s transcript hence I hope it makes sense :)

The final line from the C’s in this transcript: “Remember Caesar” – just sent me in a train of thought over the last 3 weeks, that I thought I would like to share with the Forum.
Immediately after the reading the session, I started reading Caesar’s commentary on the Gallic Wars, and the Civil War which I had just purchased a few weeks ago. I’m only about 1/3 of the way through, and at the stage of his exploits in Britain – and the level of leadership, skill, military strategy, empathy, understanding, and mercy shown by Caesar was amazing. It was almost like he knew Sun Tzu’s the “Art of War” at the back of his hand ! It was a brutal time to be alive, and yet he commanded with great skill, showed great loyalty to his troops, mercy to captors and vanquished, and was absolutely ruthless towards his psychopathic enemies. The language is clear, objective and precise that today 1500 years later (working on the assumption that 500 years were “removed” from the “Calendar”) one can understand the full situation he faced, and the decisions he made.

On a 3D level his exploits on behalf of humanity are well known and revered – but I greatly suspect that on a 4D level his actions and decisions on behalf of humanity must have really “destroyed” 4D STS plans. Considering that they are moving back and forth and manipulating time in order for their preferred “outcomes” or timelines before the arrival of the wave. Caesar’s actions must have really disrupted these plans/timeline manipulation and I feel this way because today, 1500 years later we are still seeing the deliberate effects/manifestations of STS corruption on the original teachings of his followers. It has been used to ferment wars, mass murder and misery on humanity deliberately - a vindictive revenge, that is orchestrated from 4D STS against everything that Caesar stood for; A tragic assassination was just not enough for "them"......

In light of these thoughts I recalled the advice from Caesar during the C’s 12th of July session, “ In the end, you must be true to your own nature and fear nothing” – and just last weekend as I was watching Putin’s speech in Valdai, it is clear that he has taken a stand on behalf of humanity and is not going fear any repercussions from his speech. Considering that the C’s mentioned that Putin and Caesar are part of the same soul group, could the message “remember Caesar” be a message that the time has come for the portion of humanity working on themselves and striving toward STO objectives to take a stand as well ? As in, is the threshold for action/decisions now with arrival of the pre-wave, increased human suffering and rampaging psychopaths ? Is the threshold for determining quantum future outcomes in the face of coming cataclysms be determined by the actions & deeds being taken over the next few months/ years ? (I understand time is an illusion & indefinite, but I guess we have to operate within these matrix parameters) As beautifully written and described by Clarissa Pinkola Estes in her article “We were made for these times “ (http://theunboundedspirit.com/we-were-made-for-these-times/). I recall a comment from Joe Quinn from SOTT Radio, that he believes that the actions & good deeds of Putin today are like the final act in a play, just before the arrival of the wave, and the “curtain closes”. Is this now the final 5 minutes of the final act ?

I certainly am not sure, just a train of thought to share, but considering what happened at Valdai last week, I have never seen any world leader speak so honestly, and directly to the people in my living memory as Putin did. Just understanding the level of risk he was taking on himself through his speech and during the marathon Q&A session ……… well, indeed we certainly have to “Remember Caesar”.

Mr. Cyan,

I think your comments make fine sense. I just don't think Caesar went to 4th density according to the session on July 12, 2014:

(L) Yeah, because he wasn't understanding that they were recreating history after a collapse. So I
mean, I think we can trace it as far as 410, and I think a whole lot of stuff would just duplicate it after
that. Well, we'll come back to that, because now I want to ask the $64,000 question! Now, did Caesar
ever reincarnate since that particular lifetime?
A: No.
Q: (L) So he's still in that state of like hyperconsciousness where people can contact him and
communicate with him?
(Perceval) Does he answer Jesus' e-mail? [laughter] Does he answer Jesus' prayers?
A: Yes when the packets arrive!
Q: (Chu)Is he in another density, or...?
A: 5th.

Q: (L) Okay, so... Would it be possible for us to communicate directly with Caesar?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) Um... Can you, you know, arrange the communication relay here? [laughter]
(Atriedes) Can you patch us through to Caesar on a trunk line, please?
A: We will step aside.
Q: (L) I hope Caesar can communicate in English. Ave Caesar! [tape ends, pause for loading another
tape] Please hold!
(Atriedes) I can't believe you put our Lord and Savior on hold! [laughter]
(L) Okay, we're back, Caesar. Let's try again. Let's get ourselves together here... Since time doesn't
exist up there, nothing happened. I guess we ought to ask a question. Gaius Julius Caesar, are you
there?

He is probably still in 5th density or the density of contemplation and reviewing I think. And I think Putin was described as not perfect but maybe the best we have for now. I am hoping we all continue to share and do our parts here on the forum so we will make a difference. Thank you for sharing. :)

Thanks goyacobol for the comments to my post, much appreciated :)

Sorry if i was not so clear, i remember the C's comment about Caesar being in 5D, and he definitely didnt go to 4D. What i was trying to mean, was that althought his actions and conduct were in 3D, i think they had a serious energetic effect in 4D as well which "disrupted" 4D STS "plans"

Agreed, Putin is not perfect - but he is definitely the best we have for now :)

gottathink said:
Yes I originally purchased David Bercillis book and learnt easily from this. Then I attended the training. This for me and several others had a big impact. During the course we pair up and talk each other through the exercises and then tremoring. Being held by someone else's caring attention to me seemed to heighten the experience. Definately the people that, I would say were more advanced and learned in service to others created much greater energy flow. There seemed to be interactive effects. Thus the three days were the most transformational of any type of experience I have had.
It is recommended that a person only tremors for a maximum of fifteen minutes. I agree with this absolutely from experience, simply from a musculo-keletal point of view you can relax one set of muscles in the lower back and hips too much at once. The neck recoils its tension and can create a heck of a tension headache. This is from personal experience and the experience of a client who decided he wanted to tremor for an extended period of time; blinder of a headache the following day. It is a bit like when you get a massage and all they work on is your back and shoulders, the pecs , neck and chest still have tension and the counter strain keeping it balanced is let go. Like lifting a venetian blind with one string that pulls and the other doesn't. If that makes sense.

In regards to frequency they say every second day is good, this seems about right but I prefer twice a week. I think the more intense the experience and how long you maintain the tremoring will dictate the frequency. People who tremor more gently, every second day would be best as the nervous system adapts best with a little often. As the body's flood gates open and things become more intense reducing it to twice a week I think is better.

I hope that is helpful.

gottathink said:
Oh another thing I ought to mention. A little bit at a time is VERY important for people who have very significant trauma in their history. These people are advised to tremor only with supervision. The point is for your assistant (who needs to be skilled in supporting others) to ensure you remain conscious and fully present. The process does not require and actually avoids a meditative state. It is body based, this is based on the principal of releasing trauma from the body that is the goal. Conscious attention prevents the mind from dissociating from the body and "reliving" the trauma. This then creates new trauma. It is important to avoid this and it is easy to stop the process immediately if flashbacks or a drifting off occurs. I did see this in some video footage and when I have worked with clients I stop as soon as they seem to become unsettled.

With my work as a massage therapist (really can't call what I do massage anymore) I am paying acute attention all the time to my client and balancing between trauma release and vagus nerve stimulation. I apply energy work, trigger point therapy to induce tremoring and then make sure I keep my clients present with conversation. Please note this is from my own work and research over fifteen years it is not part of the Trauma Release Training. I noticed the spontaneous tremoring occuring with my clients as I worked on them and then in the course of researching this phenomenon I discovered David Bercelli's and Peter Levine's work.

I think being present with a person you can keep them safe when That is your attention. Not on oneself but on the other.

I am probably starting to digress, I am quite passionate about this work, I feel it is a wonderful meld of science, critical thinking and spirituality for want of a better word.

Courageous Inmate Sort said:
Thank you very much for all your explanations, gottathink. TRE really seems an interesting process but it also seems one should be careful about it, especially when learning it without a professional to guide you, given these possible undesirable side effects that you mentioned. I'll try to get Berceli's book to have a better understanding of it.

I wonder if this could be a good companion to EE. Maybe a question for the Cs?

Courageous Inmate Sort said:
There is also a step by step instruction DVD: _http://www.amazon.com/Trauma-Releasing-Exercises-Instruction-Demonstration/dp/B001XI23E4

Thank you very much indeed gottathink, your advice will be helpful when trying the exercises. I will order the book, and perhaps the dvd also (thank you for the tip Courageous Inmate Sort).

So this thread convinced me to give the cold shower treatment a try. I am two weeks into it now, and I have definitely noticed some benefits. We just got hit with a really bad cold front, and it doesn't affect me at all (usually i would shiver all the time during this weather). I am also full of energy after each shower and am one of the few I know who have not been hit by a nasty stomach flu going around. Still getting used to it, though, today it was actually kind of soothing.

Jedi and Goyacol,
You are welcome, and thank you for the acknowledgement. To me this is us connecting. It is really nice to be able to contribute with things I have experience with as there is so much that I learn from others.

Yes I do think TRE is a wonderful companion to EE. TRE helps our bodys to move and be free of pain.

Hi Chateau Crew,

Ive been reading updates on the "How is Laura" thread -and im really glad to hear that Laura's recovery is progressing well :)

Just a quick question on this transcript with regards to the C's comment on using a psychomantium. Is this currently being considered for the next Cs session ?

It seems that the psychopaths have really upped the ante now - and Mother earth & the universe are rapidly reacting in kind; hence i am really curious to know further about the complex messages that the C's want to convey...

I dont where to post this so maybe this is the right place.
I finished one month of my cold showers. First week it was very stressful but now i can easy handle water of 10-12C for about 10 min.
And i start to love the cold showers. Its very refreshing.
5 days ago i noticed heart burn, an Acid reflux. Its very bad. I cant even sleep well. Acid goes in to my throat.
I connect this with cold showers because i never have this problem before. I was without sugar, and all sweet hunk food for about 8 years and gluten free for about 2 years. I try to have a keto diet if possible but a paleo for sure. Sometimes i eat one apple and that is all
I wonder if this cold adaptation have something with my terrible heartburn. I tried apple cider vinegar after meal to try to increase the acidity so it wont go up to my esophagus but it helped very little.
For last few years i was eating fats with no problem at all. I feel great.I digested it well. I haven't change nothing ti my diet .
In the same period when this heartburn started , i get a magnesium chloride after a long time searching for it and i take 0.5 dl every night for only 2 days. I have take the same magnesium chloride few years before but i dont have a heartburn.
Since i started with cold showers , my appetite decreased .
I`m doing cold shower every day.

Mr.Cyan said:
Hi Chateau Crew,

Ive been reading updates on the "How is Laura" thread -and im really glad to hear that Laura's recovery is progressing well :)

Just a quick question on this transcript with regards to the C's comment on using a psychomantium. Is this currently being considered for the next Cs session ?

No, the psychomantium will not be used for Cs' sessions in general. We still have to get it set up with a comfortable chair for me to use there and see what is up.

Mr.Cyan said:
It seems that the psychopaths have really upped the ante now - and Mother earth & the universe are rapidly reacting in kind; hence i am really curious to know further about the complex messages that the C's want to convey...

Me too. But I can only do what I can do physically. I'm thinking that I also need a new desk chair because the one I have is extremely painful even with 15 cm of latex on it as it is now.

Konstantin said:
In the same period when this heartburn started , i get a magnesium chloride after a long time searching for it and i take 0.5 dl every night for only 2 days. I have take the same magnesium chloride few years before but i dont have a heartburn.

I don't know for sure, but the magnesium chloride might be the culprit, especially if you took it close to meal times. But you say you stopped taking it and it still persists? For general info though, other forms of magnesium (like citrate and malate or orotate) are better assimilated by the system and mag chloride is a laxative taken orally, so I use it as oil externally, best absorbed by the skin.

Perhaps have a list of things you take orally everyday (food, drinks, supplements, etc) and keep a record of when you feel the heartburn to see if anything stands out. Other than apples, do you eat anything else that is carby? Like dairy products, juices, vegetables, .... ?

Regarding the cold showers, I don't see how they would cause a heartburn, unless you go into cold water with full stomach?

Konstantin said:
Since i started with cold showers , my appetite decreased .

Mine definitely increased!

I don't drink any kind of juices, and i`m not some vegetable lover. Maybe some spinach from time to time and cabbage. In litle quantities
Yes i get in the cold water with full stomach. I eat around 5:30 pm when i come back from work and after that i usually go to the gym for an one hour and after that i go under the cold shower.That is about 7:30 - 8:00 pm. So the stomach is relatively full.

I stop taking any kind of supplements after this problem occurred.
Maybe its a stress related. I do EE on regular basis. I dont know

I continue to monitor myself i try to figure it out what is the problem

I have a lot of energy. I lost a good part of my apetite. I work 6 days a week from 8:30 to 5:30. I go to work with bicycle ( min 4 km a day ) and after that i go to gym for about an hour 6 days a week. I have a plenty of energy. And on Sunday when i`m home i usually go hiking in the mountains.
Just i don't need so much food. Maybe its some kind of a symptom of a cold adaptation. I`ll continue with cold showers and see how will the situation develop

I've been doing a research about Judas, and the timeline is making me crazy. I need help.

I found this from Flavio Josephus

"Quirinius, a member of the Senate, had played all magistrates and was elevated to the consulate; enjoyed in all matters of great consideration, as they can only reach a few characters. It arrived in Syria sent by Caesar Augustus (Adopted son of Julius Caesar?) to be legacy of this province and take a census of property in order to establish new taxes. With him was sent Coponius character of the equestrian order, to rule the Jews with full powers. As Judea was annexed to Syria, Quirinius was also there to take a census of the fortunes of the Jews...

Although at first the Jews were outraged by the news of the census, gradually gave way, when the high priest Joazar son of Boethus, convinced them not to oppose. Those who were convinced by the words of Joazar, declared their assets without delay.

But Judas Gaulanita, an individual from a town called Gamla, joined the Pharisee Zadok and launched a revolution.."

Maybe I'm understanding something wrong...but the C´s said that Caesar was born 1635 years ago (session 12 July 2014) that's late IV century...and Judas's revolution seems to happen when Augustus was Emperor...

So I don't understand how Judas the Galilean was born in 14BC...

Thanks forum

My daily cold showers are getting a lot colder since the onset of winter weather. But I can't imagine missing a day without them.
Glad you're getting better Laura. :hug2:

Leonel said:
Maybe I'm understanding something wrong...but the C´s said that Caesar was born 1635 years ago (session 12 July 2014) that's late IV century...and Judas's revolution seems to happen when Augustus was Emperor...

So I don't understand how Judas the Galilean was born in 14BC...

Thanks forum
Not that I'm an expert on the required date changes, but I think the idea is that "BC" will need to be moved to a later time.

Back
Top Bottom