Frozen technology, slaughter, and frauds for the human misery

Gateway

Padawan Learner
Recently this topic has been re-noted in the media, which brings some hope, ... but after all in what we can trust? Let's see: now we have an alleged revolutionary motor said to obtain energy from ...vacuous!? or some ludic elsewhere. Supposedly this motor works replacing any kind of conventional motor but saving around 90% of electric energy; e.g. this motor can do with 2 watts the same what a conventional motor does with 100 watts (so in that case 98% saving). The motor is said to be already in the market, with production on industrial line, patents granted in USA, etc. Right now it was exposed in the "Hong Kong Electronics Fair", October 10, 2014. The inventor, Norberto R. Keppe, claims to use a new physics where he is the main one of the researchers, but he also authors dozens of books on topics such as 'thought changing DNA', ..., and in particular about 'social-psychopathology'. This motor is claimed to produce no heat, what implies that the second law of thermodynamic is violated,... well it is a new physics, claims him.

In this same line would be interesting to see comments on Stanley Meyer's water fuel and Paul Pantene's motor. Apparently Meyer and also Pantene invented a way for making the water's electrolysis enough to produce more energy than that consumed in the conventional method. But do some of these devices really work? If yes, which ones? The patented work of Meyer is now in public domain, so if his device works, somebody is using it? If yes, who? If not so why somebody still did not re-build it? By the way, apparently Meyer was murdered whereas Pantene after long period enforced in a sanatorium luckily remains a living person. But why the latter, now free, apparently stopped his "work"? Oh, and who killed Diesel? Who killed the scientist of the called cold nuclear fusion? How the world would be today without these "casualties"?

Hello Gateway and welcome to the forum. :)

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Gateway said:
Recently this topic has been re-noted in the media, which brings some hope, ... but after all in what we can trust? Let's see: now we have an alleged revolutionary motor said to obtain energy from ...vacuous!? or some ludic elsewhere. Supposedly this motor works replacing any kind of conventional motor but saving around 90% of electric energy; e.g. this motor can do with 2 watts the same what a conventional motor does with 100 watts (so in that case 98% saving). The motor is said to be already in the market, with production on industrial line, patents granted in USA, etc. Right now it was exposed in the "Hong Kong Electronics Fair", October 10, 2014. The inventor, Norberto R. Keppe, claims to use a new physics where he is the main one of the researchers, but he also authors dozens of books on topics such as 'thought changing DNA', ..., and in particular about 'social-psychopathology'. This motor is claimed to produce no heat, what implies that the second law of thermodynamic is violated,... well it is a new physics, claims him.

In this same line would be interesting to see comments on Stanley Meyer's water fuel and Paul Pantene's motor. Apparently Meyer and also Pantene invented a way for making the water's electrolysis enough to produce more energy than that consumed in the conventional method. But do some of these devices really work? If yes, which ones? The patented work of Meyer is now in public domain, so if his device works, somebody is using it? If yes, who? If not so why somebody still did not re-build it? By the way, apparently Meyer was murdered whereas Pantene after long period enforced in a sanatorium luckily remains a living person. But why the latter, now free, apparently stopped his "work"? Oh, and who killed Diesel? Who killed the scientist of the called cold nuclear fusion? How the world would be today without these "casualties"?

Claims about such devices have circulated for the last 100 years - so far most of these have been shown to be quite inefficient - the energy input was not much smaller than the energy gained.

I have no doubt, that such devices do really exist - there are credible sources that tell a story of government interference and outright theft of devices and/or plans. But at the moment I don't see a chance of any of these devices making it onto the market - it would basically ruin the status quo and the oil industry in particular. Same story as with N. Tesla.

So I personally don't hold my breath - but once the psychopaths are out, then ... maybe?

Beyond the hope

In spite of a world governed by lunatics and mainly by STS forces, the Cassiopean lore implies that we can the difference and move forward. I mean, there is more of one way for spreading a new technology. The regular established way is that where we get passively waiting that the dominant economic rulers release new technologies when is convenient to them. That is, more specifically the top of the STS pyramid says the rules. However, in my opinion, these rules are not unbreakable. The people is always too a immense latent power to consider which can change the whole world for a better human life via many fashions (not necessarily by direct strokes, but also via subtle ways).

For example, if a new technology can be assembled and used by a single citizen under a visible mode, then his neighbors will notice that that works and they will copy it, built, and use it too. Likely the secret to make it happen is making easy to anybody use it; i.e. a STO act. It's like a good recipe of food which anyone can freely use it. And that spreading could occur slowly (but firmly) mouth to mouth, or rapidly through the web, for instance. Anyway what is time?

Re: welcome

Kaigen said:
Hello Gateway and welcome to the forum. :)

Seeing as this is your first post on the forum, we would appreciate it if you would post a brief intro about yourself in the Newbies section, telling us how you found this forum, how long you've been reading it and/or the SOTT page, whether or not you've read any of Laura's books yet, etc.

Hi Kaigen, sorry I almost forgot to tell you I have appreciated your welcome and very useful tip about the "Newbies section". As you hinted I made it over there on the next day (October 17). All the best to all. :)

Hi Gateway, and a belated welcome to the Forum! :lol:
There are actually several new alternative technologies which are under development and may be up for sale or use by the public relatively soon. The first I would like to mention is that of Mehran Keshe who began the Keshe Foundation to spread the information about this technology and as his main research center - primarily for designing and building spacecraft which will use this technology, but can be used for many different purposes here on Earth. You can view the main site at: _http://www.keshefoundation.org and he has weekly public teaching workshops with back segments at: _http://www.livestream.com/kesheworkshop. His idea is to spread all this new knowledge and technology with everyone so that each person can have everything they need without the current limitations imposed upon us all.

Another very promising technology which may soon be available for purchase and which would certainly change the game is that of Blacklight Power at _http://www.blacklightpower.com.

There are also several companies working on LENR technology (which used to be called cold fusion). One of these is a system developed by Italian Andrea Rossi. Some info can be found at _http://www.e-catworld.com/what-is-the-e-cat/.

I don't think most of these technologies can be stopped at this point, and maybe there is not any real pressure from the elite to do so because of what they expect may be coming soon.

Richard S said:
There are actually several new alternative technologies which are under development and may be up for sale or use by the public relatively soon. The first I would like to mention is that of Mehran Keshe who began the Keshe Foundation to spread the information about this technology and as his main research center - primarily for designing and building spacecraft which will use this technology, but can be used for many different purposes here on Earth. You can view the main site at: _http://www.keshefoundation.org and he has weekly public teaching workshops with back segments at: _http://www.livestream.com/kesheworkshop. His idea is to spread all this new knowledge and technology with everyone so that each person can have everything they need without the current limitations imposed upon us all.

Another very promising technology which may soon be available for purchase and which would certainly change the game is that of Blacklight Power at _http://www.blacklightpower.com.

There are also several companies working on LENR technology (which used to be called cold fusion). One of these is a system developed by Italian Andrea Rossi. Some info can be found at _http://www.e-catworld.com/what-is-the-e-cat/....

Hi Richard S,
Interesting links you provided. Since then I have read some of them, however taking base on that short reading, it's really hard to me to believe in the claimed technology reported to the supposed scientist Mehran Tavakoli Keshe. Frankly i am all skeptical around this, though I'd like it to was true (hopefully i'm wrong).

The 2nd link, which regards water fuel, is a little more credible to me since it more or less argues openly the theory behind the alleged power devices; which, summarizing, is a Unified Theory of Physics by a certain Dr. Randell Mills, who is told to be owner of notable academic titles and he even allows to download his book for free. Actually to me this Dr. Mills sounds as a pen name for other person who I heard before, or vice-verse; i mean, i had already read some of this theory from this other scientist (who i will not mention for now, but i liked it). Even so i'm not convinced in this case either. Also i should mention that i found peculiar the use of the name "Mills" in both these links that theoretically have nothing in common.

With respect to the 3rd link (regarding cold fusion by Andrea Rossi) it was that sounded more believable to me, but still i would like to see the alleged patent granted by the Italian Patent Office to it. So, would be fantastic if a scientist from the forum could analyze these claims and theories. I wish i could be more optimistic like you, however life have beat me enough for being careful most of time. Oh well, learning is fun (really). :)

Back
Top Bottom