non anticipation of putting someone on the step behind you

lainey

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I was mulling over a couple of things the C's had said during their sessions. One was a quote that I can't find again from the transcripts. It had something to do with someone asking about their polar opposite and that if one couldn't work out their life issues then the other would get stuck as well and they wouldn't be able to meet. Like the blocks of one affects the other as well so if one can't untangle from life's difficulties then the other would get stuck in a similar situation. Then I read this part of the transcripts the other day:
Laura said:
Q: (L) OK, we've been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty phenomenal. We've come to some kind of an idea that intent, when confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is there anything that you can add to it?

A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?

Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is going to happen?

A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd density.

Q: (L) Is this a correct assessment of this process?

A: Both examples given are correct. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.

Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) OK, so it's OK to intend something, or to think in an intentional way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve another, but anticipation defines it as a more personal thing.

A: And that brings realization.

Q: (L) So, desire to serve others, and to do something because it will help others, brings realization...

A: But, realization creates anticipation.

Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this? I mean, this is like walking on a razor's edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with realization, and yet, still maintain hope... (J) They said it was tricky... (L) This is, this is, um...

A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a non-prejudicial kind.

Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment, appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing any expectation on how that will be?

Q: (L) This is, and I'm not asking about Ark, this is something that he has talked about in terms of shaping the future. He talks about shaping the future as an intentional act of shaping something good, but without defining the moment of measurement. In other words, adding energy to it by intent, but not deciding where, when or how the moment of measurement occurs. When the quantum jump occurs, it occurs on it's own, and in it's own way. Is this the concept he's dealing with here?

A: Anticipation.

Q: (L) In other words, is what he's talking about anticipation?

A: No.

Q: (L) Well, what do you mean, anticipation in response to what I said?

A: That is the key to shaping the future... Avoiding it.

Q: (T) OK, because we’re not anticipating in what we're doing...

Q: (T) What we're doing is not anticipatory, it's just happening. We were talking about it on the way up, that with interactions with others, we are facilitating, we are creating reality. This is what they all say about reality.

A: When it hits you, it stops.

Q: (L) When what hits you? (J) The realization. (T) The fact that it's happening.

A: Yes unless you cancel out all anticipation.

Now in relation to the above what I was speculating was that your actions or lack thereof could have an effect on your soul twin/group. So I was wondering with respect to putting someone on the step behind you, would anticipation of that event somehow stall the other person. For example, if I thought I could introduce someone else to the material, share the books and reading materials with them so they could do their own learning and potentially take the step behind me, and if I realized that potential and was anticipating that outcome when I shared the material, would that then stop them from potentially gaining new awareness of our reality because I had anticipated that outcome even though it is their own free will to read the material and learn as they please?
Am I confusing two concepts here? Or would the learning process of another somehow depend on the non anticipation of the giver?

I love contemplating these kinds of things but become quickly aware at how taxing it is on my poor brain- I can literally feel my neurons slogging on through uncharted territory :lol: kinda like trudging through mud...

I think a friend would be perfectly safe in the receipt of whatever material you provided. After all, it is up to them what they do with it. I think you would risk blocking Your OWN progress if it was given with the expectation that you would gain something from it especially if you push your agenda against their free will. I don't see the harm in reminding receptive individuals that it is time to wake up to our reality and notice that there is some important work on themselves that needs to be done- after all, the 'house is on fire' and a bit of effort might save someone. But planning on waking people up in order to propel yourself up the ladder is the same stairway-to-heaven-building that you see from the religious crowd and it will probably have the exact opposite effect because of the anticipation of personal gain. This would create a block for you. A block for your friend might also occur if they take the info and somehow decide that you are their guru or savior for helping them and then you both would be blocked.

Not sure how clear my thinking is or if I've just confused things more for you but those were my initial thoughts with regard to your post...

I agree, I can literally hear my brain going. It's like trying to thing about infinity or if nothing existed or how anything exists at all, it just blows my tiny mind :scared: :scared: :scared: :scared:
But you are so right, I personally can't expect to gain anything from sharing the knowledge, that's not an issue for me. What I struggle with is thinking how awesome it would be for someone else to "awaken" to this sort of stuff because I know how awesome it is for me so I kind of anticipate that way, like if I gave someone a book I would secretly think how cool it would be if they came back to me and said "wooooow this has changed everything!" and we would do a little happy dance because we are freeing another mind so to speak. But that is just me judging what I think is the best thing for people. I just like the idea of being useful to the point that I help change someone life. It gives me a warm feeling inside. But that is ego or self importance as well i suppose and I "gain" the warm feeling and feel good so it means I do want something in the end.
So confusing! really all I want is to help and feel like I'm doing something of value, it's a tricky one.

As far as my current understanding goes, there is nothing wrong with the natural feeling of satisfaction that arises if or when someone else is benefited through us. Trouble starts if we extend this out to "see how great I am" type of smugness which feeds our vanity.

hmm...I'm wonder why shaping of future in non-STS concept?

So, you have any intent. For exemple "i want to develop my emotional center"

If i see result of my intent (more emotional feels instead of habit to rationalize all and everything)-it's anticipation, isn't it?
If i consider options of how i must gain it's anticipation too.

I guess that future could be shaped as with anticipation as without one's. The difference is this STO or STS method. Non-anticipation , i think, recuires permanent self-observation.
I have experienced cases where my "wishes" was carried out with most unexpected ways. The intent has been "forgotten" after "sending". For me it's a workable method.

s-kur said:
hmm...I'm wonder why shaping of future in non-STS concept?

So, you have any intent. For exemple "i want to develop my emotional center"

If i see result of my intent (more emotional feels instead of habit to rationalize all and everything)-it's anticipation, isn't it?
If i consider options of how i must gain it's anticipation too.

I guess that future could be shaped as with anticipation as without one's. The difference is this STO or STS method. Non-anticipation , i think, recuires permanent self-observation.
I have experienced cases where my "wishes" was carried out with most unexpected ways. The intent has been "forgotten" after "sending". For me it's a workable method.

I don't think anticipation means not having any goals. We need an aim in order to guide and direct how we shape our lives. Anticipation comes into play when we try to force it and get attached to a specific outcome. Like saying "I want to develop my emotions", then having a fixed idea of that will be (which is folly, because how can we KNOW what it will be, if we haven't experienced it? Experience is the teacher of all things!). But if we have information, gleaned from the world and from ourselves (via study and self-observation), we can have some idea of where we're at in the present, and some vague idea of where we want to be and perhaps how to get there. Then we can approach it as an experiment.

If we don't have an aim towards which we strive, we're left to the whims of habit. And the 'aim' of habit is either more of the same, or degeneration into entropy. So it's a combination of things: aim, effort, and openness. As you say, often our 'wishes' are fulfilled in unexpected ways, but we don't get them without having prepared the ground in which they'll grow.

I don't think anticipation means not having any goals.
oh.. i wasn't meaning this when i said about
i wanted to talk just about
...then having a fixed idea of that will be"
:-[

So it's a combination of things: aim, effort, and openness. As you say, often our 'wishes' are fulfilled in unexpected ways, but we don't get them without having prepared the ground in which they'll grow.
and openness is a most major thing, i supposed, it's lack deprives us of greatest discoveries.
Also i want to add that important to make a difference between "try to force" and programming, because our weakenes sometimes deprives us of possibilities of researching and grows and as result we have Russian by-word "to wait a good weather from sea" or "to let the grass grow under one's feet" in English...though, have a patience sometimes is right way)

Back
Top Bottom