BREAKING: Soldier shot at War Memorial in Ottawa Canada

My first thought when I heard this was, probably a psyop. Multiple motives for this: as others have mentioned, new antiterror laws, plus the need to get Canadians with the Terror War program. After all, this just doesn't happen in Canada (I mean, as a Canadian, I was shocked by this). But also, the latest polls have the reigning Conservative Party trailing in a distant third, likely to get sacked in the next election. Would it be so strange for the Harpercons, who have showed precisely zero morals historically, combined with a truly shocking level of Machiavellianism, to resort to a 'strategy of tension' in order to bolster their poll numbers? After everything else they've done, I think not. So yeah, like others here, I smell a rat.

psychegram said:
My first thought when I heard this was, probably a psyop. Multiple motives for this: as others have mentioned, new antiterror laws, plus the need to get Canadians with the Terror War program. After all, this just doesn't happen in Canada (I mean, as a Canadian, I was shocked by this). But also, the latest polls have the reigning Conservative Party trailing in a distant third, likely to get sacked in the next election. Would it be so strange for the Harpercons, who have showed precisely zero morals historically, combined with a truly shocking level of Machiavellianism, to resort to a 'strategy of tension' in order to bolster their poll numbers? After everything else they've done, I think not. So yeah, like others here, I smell a rat.

Plus, here's the excuse to get Canada behind smacking ISIL/ISIS/Daash in Syria and Assad by proxy. The cons must be loving this. I'd bet its a psyops too.

psychegram said:

Yeah, and the rat's getting even bigger and stinkier. According to one person who works at the Nato air base in Moose Jaw (no kidding, that's the name of this city where I live,) all of the military bases in Canada are on lockdown, which I think means no one in and no one out.
Man, the Harper neo-cons are playing this incident to the hilt.
Heck, one person is killed (which by itself is tragic), and it becomes a national emergency? It's ridiculous. Would they shut down all the military bases every time someone is killed in an automobile accident?
I guess the neo-cons want to ram their security bill through parliament, as well as justifying an extended troop presence-five years instead of just the initial six months-in the ME over ISIS, and this probable false flag gives them the reason.

What that means, also, is more division between Muslims and the rest, I mean Canadian Muslims. And racism, and fear between people and promoting ignorance. Without forgetting deaths in Syria.
While people are afraid, the government is doing his tricks, controlling and killing. Also my sister told me the other day that a beginning of economic crisis is starting to grow in Canada. People are loosing their jobs. Attacking the Parliament is very symbolic, in their minds. It is surely a false blag organized by Harper and company, to please our "friends" at the other side of the frontier.

Here is Nialls analysis on it and as always spot on:

Ottawa under attack: 'ISIS' assault on Canadian capital another false-flag terror event

from article said:
Hundreds of Canadians and Americans have been enticed, induced or brainwashed into going to Syria over the last 4 years. As proxy forces in a determined effort to remove President Assad of Syria, these hapless dupes are effectively U.S. military conscripts in the front line of a war for U.S. world domination. As hapless dupes, they never stood much chance of defeating Assad's conventional military forces; their primary mission was to draw responses from Assad that the West could vilify as Assad 'killing his own people', at which point Syria would be levelled like Libya was.

Problem is, Russia stands in the way. How else but through some demonstration of the 'real threat' of terrorism can the Canadian government justify Canadian military jets intercepting Russian aircraft along Russia's borders? Prime Minister Harper won't connect the two issues - ISIS and Russia - but that is ultimately what ISIS-mania is all about: legitimizing U.S.-NATO hegemony over 'all those places over there'.

-http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montreal/michael-zehaf-bibeau-slain-ottawa-shooter-had-criminal-record-in-quebec-b-c-1.2809562

According to Radio-Canada, Zehaf-Bibeau's mother, Susan Bibeau, still lives in Montreal and works for the federal government. She and Zehaf-Bibeau's father, Bulgasem Zehaf, divorced in 1999.

Well doesn't that just fit together so nicely.

Huff post Canada has a piece about the shot and killed soldier guarding the monument, with a photograph from minutes before he was shot dead:

_http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2014/10/22/nathan-cirillo-photo_n_6031290.html

I am trying to listen without exploding the propaganda about this subject at Radio Canada. Insupportable. If you wanted to listen, in French, this is it:

_http://ici.radio-canada.ca/rdi/emissions.shtml

Here is in English, from Canadian Broadcasting Corporation:

_http://www.cbc.ca/player/Shows/ID/2396780283/

Not sure what to make of this claim? Dated 2014-10-15

Website to upload footage/evidence of the attack in Canada yesterday was set up 7 days before the attack even happened
_http://www.services3.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ut/index-en.php

I definitely think this is a false-flag operation. After the shooting, Harper, Mulcair and Trudeau all made speeches and here is part of what Harper had to say, which differs greatly from the opposition leaders who don't seem to make any mentions of ISIL or anything of the sort. He benefits from this the most and will no doubt use this as a reason to push Orwellian measures on Canadian society.

_http://www.cbc.ca/news/politics/ottawa-shooting-harper-mulcair-trudeau-speak-about-attack-1.2809530

My fellow Canadians: for the second time this week, there has been a brutal and violent attack on our soil.

Today our thoughts and prayers are with the family and friends of Cpl. Nathan Cirillo of the Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders. Cpl. Cirillo was killed today — murdered in cold blood — as he provided a ceremonial honour guard at Canada's National War Memorial, that sacred place that pays tribute to those who gave their lives so that we can live in a free, democratic and safe society.

Likewise, our thoughts and prayers remain also with the family and friends of Warrant Officer Patrice Vincent, who was killed earlier this week by an ISIL-inspired terrorist.

Tonight, we also pray for the speedy recovery of the others injured in these despicable attacks.

Fellow Canadians, we've also been reminded today of the compassionate and courageous nature of so many Canadians -- like those private citizens and first responders who came to provide aid to Cpl. Cirillo as he fought for his life.

And, of course, the members of our security forces — in the RCMP, the City of Ottawa police and in Parliament — who came quickly and at great risk to themselves to assist those of us who were close to the attack.

Fellow Canadians, in the days to come, we will learn more about the terrorist and any accomplices he may have had. But this week's events are a grim reminder that Canada is not immune to the types of terrorist attacks we have seen elsewhere around the world.

We are also reminded that attacks on our security personnel and on our institutions of governance are by their very nature, attacks on our country, on our values. on our society, on us Canadians as a free and democratic people who embrace human dignity for all.

But let there be no misunderstanding. We will not be intimidated. Canada will never be intimidated. In fact, this will lead us to strengthen our resolve and redouble our efforts and those of our national security agencies to take all necessary steps to identify and counter threats and keep Canada safe here at home, just as it will lead us to strengthen our resolve and redouble our efforts to work with our allies around the world and fight against the terrorist organizations who brutalize those in other countries with the hope of bringing their savagery to our shores. They will have no safe haven.

While today has been without question a difficult day, I have every confidence that Canadians will pull together with the kind of firm solidarity that has seen our country through many challenges.

Together we will remain vigilant against those at home or abroad who wish to harm us. For now, Laureen and Ben and Rachel and I join all Canadians in praying for those touched by today's attack. May God bless them and keep our land glorious and free."

Translation: no one in Canada is safe (from us) and get ready to have us overtly take your rights and privacy away for your own protection while we spend all of your tax dollars on militarization and bombing other countries that my US puppet masters tell me to bomb.

loreta said:
What that means, also, is more division between Muslims and the rest, I mean Canadian Muslims. And racism, and fear between people and promoting ignorance. Without forgetting deaths in Syria.

Was at the coast yesterday and did not hear about this event until my partner called. She explained how a friend with a daughter living in Ottawa was in hysterics as this unfolded, as if Canada was under immediate attack by ISIS gangs. While I certainly can understand the fear for her daughter in a city that had just entered a lock-down mode, it saddened me that these reactions will likely override any objectivity to what has and did happen and what may well happen.

What you said Loreta, is very apt, and I'm hearing this sentiment being ratcheted up amongst Caucasians primarily. These events stir emotions deeply and the authoritarians and media are there to exploit when and if necessary.

angelburst29 said:
Not sure what to make of this claim? Dated 2014-10-15

Website to upload footage/evidence of the attack in Canada yesterday was set up 7 days before the attack even happened
_http://www.services3.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/ut/index-en.php

This says "restricted", which seems to also be a RCMP file of some sort.

Also, as you you mentioned Redrock12, the security measures may well have a different acceptable tone for all the other parties as their solidarity now grows in step with Harper and co.

As for the solderer who was gunned down, he is survived (single parent) by his five year old child and his few dogs - Hope they do ok and may he RIP.

Platitudes poured in from the heads of states from across the ponds. They were from the most "aligned" of friends, UK's Cameron, Australia's Abbott, France's Hollande, of course Obama, and not least, as if killing is a foreign word, Netanyahu's attempt at compassion - so the usual.

Edit: PS. Thanks for writing your SoTT Article, Niall.

What was interesting but very tiring yesterday listening to the propaganda at the Canadian tv was their obsession to talk about young people that are changing their religion and are converted to Muslim religion and go to fight in Syria or go to fight with ISIS. They even interview a mother, without any kind of respect, about his kid that was killed in Syria. This was the "important" theme that they wanted to give to the listeners. How these young people are assassins, murderers. So Muslims was a very important word in their talking. And the other subject was about a much more control about Internet. Also in the Parliament itself. But control was very important subject, new laws about security and vigilance. Judges that will decide, under new laws, if what you put in your wall on Twitter or Facebook is provocation, dangerous, etc.

They evidently talk about the victim, the young soldier, now a hero, how he was a good guy and an animal lover. The melodrama was important. All this gave me vertigo. A sense of Déja-vu but also a sense of insecurity, and also of anger about all this filthy farce.

I read an interesting article at Global Researcha about how what happened is surely another Gladio action:

_http://www.globalresearch.ca/canadian-terror-wave-a-modern-day-gladio/5409455

Edit:

I am sorry, I just saw that Sott.net put this article in your page.

http://www.sott.net/article/287823-Modern-day-Gladio-Terror-attack-wave-in-Canada

That SOTT Focus article by Niall was great - just got done reading it. These psychopaths have no creativity, they just keep doing the same crap over and over again.

These psychopaths have no creativity, they just keep doing the same crap over and over again.

So true!

Nevertheless, objectively one has to admit they're rather successful with that strategy towards a great number of sheeple.

Reminds me of a Latin proverb I learned at school (long ago, but still valid):

Gutta cavat lapidem non vi, sed saepe cadendo -- A drop hollows out the stone not by force, but by falling many times.

Meaning, beating the same drum incessantly hammers down the message and gives the brain repetitive strain injury on both an intellectual and an emotional level.

OSIT. FWIW.

Palinurus said:
These psychopaths have no creativity, they just keep doing the same crap over and over again.

So true!

Nevertheless, objectively one has to admit they're rather successful with that strategy towards a great number of sheeple.

Reminds me of a Latin proverb I learned at school (long ago, but still valid):

Gutta cavat lapidem non vi, sed saepe cadendo -- A drop hollows out the stone not by force, but by falling many times.

Meaning, beating the same drum incessantly hammers down the message and gives the brain repetitive strain injury on both an intellectual and an emotional level.

OSIT. FWIW.

Yep, how does that saying go, attributable to Goebbels, I think; "Tell a lie often enough and it becomes the truth."

Back
Top Bottom