Why Germans lost WW2

Contemplatif_Iskander

The Force is Strong With This One
My question for Cs is why Germans lost ww2.
Because Cs said it was an experiment and 4D STS manipulated Germans, that mean, it will be in the future another try and it is very important to understand what happened there and why 4D STS failed to help Germans to win the war. Perhaps there is an important hidden information to fight 4D STS.
Because with all the capacities of time travelling and human manipulations it is very strange to lost.

In terms of historic facts, the Germans lost the war during the Stalingrad battle (mainly) and like Napoleon during Russian winter.
So what happened during the Stalingrad battle, did the 4D STS decided to stop their support, did they had been surprised by the capacity of the Russian to resist to sacrifice millions soldiers, or the 4D STS manipulating US decided to have another plan ?

Hi, Contemplatif_Iskander,
The Nazi forces lost militarily but STS forces above didn't lose in the battle for the minds. It was not a polarized war against STS forces, it was a complex situation where many manipulations were possible. From a multidimensional perspective, 4D STS are like con men who trick you into a "head I win tails you lose" kind of a situation. That's my perspective at the least :)

Hi,

Thanks a lot for your quick and interesting answer.
I understand that more horror 4D STS create more they win, so for 4D STS WW2 is a greate victory. I understand that it is a multidimensional war and I it's not finished, they had planted a seed which is still growing.
but somewhere 4D,STS planned to have a Reich for 1000 years like open bar for all STS forces and they failed to have it
it's what I think it is interesting to understand.

regards

Contemplatif_Iskander said:
but somewhere 4D,STS planned to have a Reich for 1000 years like open bar for all STS forces and they failed to have it
it's what I think it is interesting to understand.

regards

Let's say that because 4D STS work outside our perception of time and space and can manipulate at levels we cant really fathom, they could also move from one 'vehicle' to the next. By vehicle I mean that they can tap into and pull the strings of someone that is evil and crazy that resonates with them and steer them in a certain direction. Meaning Hitler was one vehicle used to bring about changes on a global scale from implementing propaganda on a scale never before seen, to mass extermination, human experimentation and the like. After WW2 Project Paperclip was implemented and brought over a lot of Nazi scientists over to the US to basically continue on the same work.

Basically Hitler was a puppet that outlived his usefulness so 4D moved onto new patsies that could further their agenda for a Reich. It didn't necessarily have to be through Germany. If you keep track of Signs of the Times you start to see Israel and the US are carrying on the same kind of things only they've gotten "better" at it.

Turgon said:
After WW2 Project Paperclip was implemented and brought over a lot of Nazi scientists over to the US to basically continue on the same work.

Basically Hitler was a puppet that outlived his usefulness so 4D moved onto new patsies that could further their agenda for a Reich. It didn't necessarily have to be through Germany. If you keep track of Signs of the Times you start to see Israel and the US are carrying on the same kind of things only they've gotten "better" at it.

Yep, the above is an is an important point. While officially Nazi Germany has lost WW2, in secret their psychopathic ideology has infected the US and other nations covertly through projects like Paper Clip and spread like a virus. If you follow SOTT closely, as suggested above, you will be able to see clearly, that in fact the US/Israel and their allies are in fact the new Nazis of today (thanks also partly to projects like Paperclip), with a far more reaching influence on almost the whole world, compared to Hitler Germany.

To better understand how such things can happen, thanks to pathological individuals that rise to power and create a system which can infects whole societies, you might want to read Political Ponerology (A Science on the Nature of Evil Adjusted for Political Purposes). That book is a must read for everyone that wants to understand what is going on today and back then in Nazi germany.

There is also an important thing to remember, that the C's told us some time ago:

Session 18 January 2003 said:
A: The situation looks bleak indeed. But remember the Achilles heel of STS: Wishful Thinking.

As you have stated above it was an experiment, thus:

An experiment is an orderly procedure carried out with the goal of verifying, refuting, or establishing the validity of a hypothesis. Controlled experiments provide insight into cause-and-effect by demonstrating what outcome occurs when a particular factor is manipulated. Controlled experiments vary greatly in their goal and scale, but always rely on repeatable procedure and logical analysis of the results.

from Wikipedia

Back
Top Bottom