Mass shootings intensify?

Keit

Ambassador
Ambassador
FOTCM Member
Granted mass shootings are a norm in the US nowadays, but just wanted to note an interesting, though disturbing coincidence. Not long ago there was a school shooting in Washington state:
http://www.sott.net/article/287893-Two-dead-from-high-school-shooting-in-Washington-state-shooter-identified-as-Jaylen-Rey-Fryberg

and now there is Breaking news on RT:

Armed assailants shot three deputies and one civilian in two California counties, according to the Associated Press.

Something is up?

And notice that according to witnesses, the school shooter had a "blank stare" and pulled out the gun spontaneously and for no apparent reason.

_http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/marysville-school-shooting/two-dead-including-gunman-school-shooting-near-seattle-n233371

The motive for the shooting was unclear, although Fryberg posted a series of tweets that suggested a rocky romance. Students said he wore a blank stare as he silently began shooting, turning an ordinary lunch period into a tableau of terror and tragedy.

"Just all of a sudden, I see him stand up, pull something out of his pocket," Austin Taylor, who had just finished eating lunch at the next table, told NBC station KING of Seattle.

I guess they were beaming something.

Keit said:
Granted mass shootings are a norm in the US nowadays, but just wanted to note an interesting, though disturbing coincidence. Not long ago there was a school shooting in Washington state:
http://www.sott.net/article/287893-Two-dead-from-high-school-shooting-in-Washington-state-shooter-identified-as-Jaylen-Rey-Fryberg

and now there is Breaking news on RT:

Armed assailants shot three deputies and one civilian in two California counties, according to the Associated Press.

Something is up?

I thought the same.

There's been significant internet coverage about brutality and the militarization of police forces. Could it be that counter measures are in place keeping people afraid enough to accept the police state, even welcome it?

Jerry said:
Could it be that counter measures are in place keeping people afraid enough to accept the police state, even welcome it?

I was thinking the same, because how very convenient is it to have this happen next to all the other "enemies" posing a threat to the American people? The way this artificial scapegoat meme is being set up (the evil Muslim terrorists, Russia, Ebola, and on top of that loonies running around shooting people randomly) must make it appear to those believing government & MSM like they're surrounded by threats and there is no safety anywhere, except in "Father State's protective arms". If only the mass of Americans knew a little history, then what's happening here would make it impossible to see the blatant method at work to manipulate them into making the same mistakes like the Germans not long ago.

Might also be a combination of the above with applying the beaming and triggering the ones susceptible or prepared along the lines of Manchurian candidates, since this blank stare of the shooter sounds like a classic symptom.

In our local news the recent shootings were not even the headline. It was just posted with all the other daily news. That is the part I found very disturbing. Comments below the article were even worse. People start the old debate of gun rights, faith, and politics. Meanwhile my extended family is having more babies and create registries where you are forced to buy the plastic crap they want. Humanity has become one big walmart :barf:

Yeah, I was thinking along the lines of Aiming and Jerry. Quite likely some kind of beaming going on and all the other methods used. I read this morning that there's a gun control law in the works, and right on time, the school shootings. Same pattern over and over again....

_http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/estonian-student-kills-teacher-year-class-article-1.1988696

This was not exactly a mass shooting but another school shooting: Yesterday an Estonian student kills his teacher during class in country's first school shooting. There are no other victims. Like in the US shooting this student was seemingly popular, had no visible reason to do this, presented his interest in weapons in Facebook some time ago. It seems to be like something was switched over within both or some program got activated? Same story again and again?

And I agree with Aiming, Jerry and SeekinTruth that something strange is going on IMO.

The other thing to keep in mind is that these kind of things seem to come in waves or clusters. If I'm not mistaken, this is a pattern that repeats every so often. So that might give weight to the whole beaming hypothesis. We'll have waves of weird shootings increasing, then it will level out to one here, one there, then some time later another concentrated wave, etc. FWIW.

Between guns and cars take your pick of what is the main component that stimulates this activity.

Video of Thousand Oaks mass shooting released
Jan 19, 2022

Victims
Nine men and three women died during the shooting. Seven were college students, and one other a recent graduate. The four others killed were 54-year-old Ventura County Sheriff's Sgt. Ron Helus; a 48-year-old bouncer; a 33-year-old Marine Corps veteran; and a 27-year-old Navy veteran who was at the 2017 Las Vegas shooting during the Route 91 Harvest music festival.[6][27][28][29][30] They all died from multiple gunshots, and one victim was also stabbed in the neck.[31] Ten of the civilians died inside the bar, while the eleventh died outside.[12] Sixteen others were injured, with only one being injured by gunfire.[4][6][19][31]

1647824314502.png

Real life fast and furious': Road rage is increasing in South Florida
Mar 15, 2022

A vague possibility.

Last edited:
Just finished reading the Sott article, ANOTHER Terror Attack in The USA: 6 Dead, 31 Injured, in Mass Shooting at 4th of July Parade in Illinois. What stood out was the eyewitness account of Michael Swartz who saw the shooter ON THE GROUND - not on a rooftop! Swartz comes across as totally honest about what he saw - and the lone cop that finally showed up. However, before I read this article, I found a different account by another family present at the parade. I had accessed a link from comments to a different Sott article that reported on the possible bombing of the Georgia Guidestones. Following that article was this one:

'It was so close': Family survives July 4 mass shooting in Highland Park, Illinois

1657121933834.png
Shawn Cotreau, his wife, Jacqueline, and their three sons, 11-year-old Cole, 9-year-old Dylan, and 2-year-old Cash visit his wife's parents in Highland Park every year for Independence Day.

During Monday's parade, Shawn Cotreau said he and his family were sitting right below the gunman, who was perched above them on the roof of the building next to them.

Cotreau said the Highland Park marching band had just passed through the intersection when he and his family heard a series of pops.
"I honestly thought it was firecrackers, someone just playing a joke. And then next thing I turned and looked backwards, and I see a guy with a rifle and a gun at the corner of the building just shooting down at everybody — and the bullets were hitting the tree right in front of us," Cotreau said. "I just kind of stood there for a second. My wife screamed: 'Get up! Get up! Run! Get up! Run!'"

"All I could see is the shooter. That's what I keep picturing. I saw his rifle. I saw him shooting down on us," Shawn Cotreau added. "It was so close, so close."

So two completely different eyewitness accounts. Swartz was very specific in his description of the shooter being a young, skinny kid which matches the description of 22-year-old Robert Crimo now identified as the shooter. But then, who was on the roof? The Sott comment from the original article:
Police now say that Crimo, who they insist was firing from the rooftop, wore women's clothes to disguise himself and that he escaped by blending into the fleeing spectators. We refer you back to Schwartz's testimony, who mentioned no such disguise when describing a 'skinny kid' shooting people FROM GROUND-LEVEL, then quickly running away.

Whoever was on the rooftop may well have been disguised, but it wasn't Crimo.
Sure is coming across as a false-flag op. Keep shooting up the citizenry until they beg that all guns be confiscated from private citizens. And ya gotta love the tidal wave of FEAR being generated across multiple facets of everyday life. The Cs told us it was coming and it's Now Playing! On with the show!!!

1657133692697.png
Video of coroner reporting the names and ages of six of the people killed in the HIghland Park shooting - no children although a seventh victim wasn't identified.
Six of the victims were identified by the Lake County Coroner's Office as Katherine Goldstein, 64, of Highland Park; Irina McCarthy, 35, of Highland Park; Kevin McCarthy, 37, of Highland Park; Jacquelyn Sundheim, 63, of Highland Park; Stephen Straus, 88, of Highland Park; and Nicolas Toledo-Zaragoza, 78, of Morelos, Mexico.

A seventh victim died at a hospital outside of Lake County, Coroner Jennifer Banek said in a news conference Tuesday afternoon.
Video goes on to report that Crimo attempted suicide in April 2019, and in September 2019, a family member reported that Crimo threatened to kill everyone. Police responded and removed a collection of knives, a dagger and a sword. A total of 45 victims injured or killed in the shooting.

Here's what we know about the victims of the Highland Park, Illinois parade shooting

A 2 year old has been orphaned by the killing of his parents, Irina and Kevin McCarthy. Toddler Aiden was safely reunited with his grandparents. The details of the other victims in the article and as noted by one of the granddaughters of Nicolas Toledo-Zaragoza,
"What was suppose(d) to be a fun family day turned into a horrific nightmare for us all,". Truly tragic and yet, the agenda gets another push - from the grandson of Stephen Straus:
"He had a lot of life left in him, he was not ready to go by any means," Tobias Straus said. "This just doesn't happen in other places, and I have no doubt that if America had better gun control my grandfather would be alive."

"The gun lobby and America's cultural worship of guns is deadly. It kills grandfathers," he added.

As reported in the previously mentioned Sott article:
Police also insist that Crimo bought his 'AR-15-like rifle' "locally, and legally." But assault weapons have been banned in Highland Park since 2013. So if he bought it locally, he did NOT do so legally.

Some shooting incidents from California in the last 2 days. These are not mass shootings. Given that there is no generic thread for shootings, I am posting here.

July 11th 2022
July 10th

Back
Top Bottom