Fake hum noise?

IronFloyd

Jedi Master
FOTCM Member
Hello friends, yesterday these famous sounds were recorded in the main pedestrianized street in Chile, but I find very strange... fake or real ?, I think these sounds are not real, because are so strangers, seem rather as part of an "urban intervention" (?)

https://youtu.be/c4kq4t_55rk

that sounds like an excerpt from the movie "War of the Worlds" ... beyond that sounds very "creepy". I live in Buenos Aires, and often very strange sounds were heard (not this type) was more like standing behind a jet.

technically reporter asks people " what is that sound?". What really catches my attention is the attitude of the people is "carefree". in my opinion is a montage of sound, as in the recording, a group workers talking to each other and all facing the same place (a building?)

The news has already given enough to talk even on TV, in this video there are more impressions about the situation and people's reactions.

https://youtu.be/4u7LaZOxPg0

Another thing that attracts attention is the attitude of the guys in orange outfit, which incidentally appear in most of the images, and rather seem models of one brand instead of "workers"... I don't seem strange that this finally obey to some kind of advertising for any brand of cell phones or similar. The other thing is that this avenue (PAseo Ahumada) has sound speakers placed on top of buildings, and indeed in christmas season, some songs sounds along the street all day.

But now, if this were to be true, I think it would be one of the most extraordinary cases about these sounds, because along of that avenue, thousands of people walk all days, but I really have too many doubts.

Yes, me too I think strange these people with orange suits... they don't really look true workers.
My husband says that it is a movie sound, and some guy is elsewhere with a very good micro and a recorder and a computer. Maybe they are studying how people react in a specific situation. And don't forget that Halloween is after tomorrow... :)

Those people in the orange jumpsuits are definitely not workers. They don't seem to be anyways. And the sounds are very sci-fi movie-like. The thought of it being some sort of "test" on the population also crossed my mind. Interesting nonetheless.

Hi, and now, see this another video that I found yesterday, of the same day, the same sounds, but on another place in the same city, and look who we have here...(?) the same "workers" haha (but now with the sounds even a little more absurds).

https://youtu.be/hYvLZI0fvNM

Now it's clear that this is just a fake, but the strangest thing is that while at first talk much about of this, even on TV, now nobody talks about it, nobody said nothing about it, and nobody less clarified if this was a joke, advertising some product or some "urban intervention"...

Now it's clear that this is just a fake, but the strangest thing is that while at first talk much about of this, even on TV, now nobody talks about it, nobody said nothing about it, and nobody less clarified if this was a joke, advertising some product or some "urban intervention". :nuts: :umm:

Back
Top Bottom