Taken down: Who will remove the head of Russian President Putin

lilies

The Living Force
I think it was a clever move to take this article down from Sott. I was reading it couple of minutes earlier to the full, wrote this same comment, then when wanted to submit, the article was already gone

Who will remove the head of Russian President Putin and offer it on a platter to the U.S.?
_http://wakeupfromyourslumber.com/who-will-remove-the-head-of-russian-president-p

Dramatic speaking. As my own experience has shown me, its easy to give in - not be aware - to a negative part of the emotional center that makes an elephant from an ant. Looking at the news with confirmation bias, then making an erroneous conclusion: identified with mostly imaginary threats, overemphasizing perceived personal fears to feed the negative part of the emotional center, resulting in disseminating panic via an article like this one, to draw as much people into this negative feedback loop as possible, i think.

I think the article was dramatic speaking. I hope, objectively the situation is different. Maybe the authors are on the same side that they point out in their article, a side being a "danger" to Russia's stability.

Yeah just noticed this myself, and was going to post, weird one was there any accounts compromised when the server's where hacked a while back.

Back
Top Bottom