New Ancient Alien Painting found in Romania

speakthetruth

The Force is Strong With This One
A new "ancient alien" painting has popped up recently out of Romania and it's an interesting one. This came from a church in Romania and is dated sometime around the 16th century. It definitely looks like some kind of saucer hovering over a building with fire behind it.

What do you guys think the artist was trying to depict.

ufo-ancient-aliens.jpg

Well it looks as if the place is well alight.
The object hovering up there is anybody's guess, but it too is billowing a smoke trail.

As for the inscription, I have psalm 130 verse 7 as follows:

"O Israel, hope in the Lord!
For with the Lord there is steadfast love,
and with him is plenteous redemption."
- Revised Standard Version.

So they're talking about God or Gods which makes sense since it was found in a church. So it could just be a symbol of God protecting the church.

Looks like a UFO to me. There's actually a surprising amount to them from the Middle Ages that have the classic saucer look.

If we see them now, it stands to reason they did then too.

Whilst I wouldn’t discount it as a depiction of a UFO (it somewhat reminds me of the 4th picture down in a recent SOTT article http://www.sott.net/article/289087-Saucer-shaped-lighted-object-floats-over-Manchester-UK), there is also the possibility that it represents a cosmic phenomenon such as a plasma or cometary discharge. If we take it as feasible that the artist was in some way inspired by either an oral tradition or an actually witnessed event, then some of the other details may support this, such as the turbulent sky, the fires that appear to be breaking out on the building below (although these could be age related damage to the image) and the fact that the building would appear to have religious (and hence perhaps apocalyptic), connotations. More importantly the ‘UFO’ is clearly shown with a smoke trail. To my knowledge throughout history and into this time UFO’s rarely if ever give off such ‘mechanical’ signs of internal combustion. Why paint a smoky exhaust if it was not witnessed and if it were, then does this not more likely suggest an object creating an atmospheric re-entry trail, such as a comet? So many strange and wonderful patterns/shapes are reported being made by comets – dragons, chariots, swords, witches, logs, spinning discs, etc – that this avenue of thought should not be discounted.

Mr. Premise said:
Looks like a UFO to me. There's actually a surprising amount to them from the Middle Ages that have the classic saucer look.

If we see them now, it stands to reason they did then too.

I also tend to think it is a much more distinct representation than would be used for a comet and comet trail. If the cloudy area above the UFO looking object was a comet trail I don't know why it looks more like a column of light.

It is an interesting scripture quote to place below the picture too. It would be interesting to compare this picture with other similar representations of that era.

Very interesting nonetheless. :shock: :cool2:

Yes quite interesting I would also go with the hypothesis of some kind of natural sky phenomenon or indeed an UFO.

Yeah, very interesting. The association with a UFO immediately springs to mind, doesn't it. That's assuming the object wasn't added later on or hoaxed in some way. It could also be a symbolic representation of a shield or a protective/redeeming quality of "God".

Back
Top Bottom