Dr. Georgi Stankov and The Universal Law. The General Theory of Physics and Cosm

LjRoxArk

Jedi
The link for this work is : _http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/volume-ii-the-universal-law-the-general-theory-of-physics-and-cosmology-full-version/

The Universal Law. The General Theory of Physics and Cosmology (Full Version), by Georgi Stankov, Copyright 1998, 424 pages.

Well, I don't know enough about Physics and Cosmology to determine if this is some "wacky jacky" or if it has some merit, so I am posting it for others to review, hopefully there is someone in the house who can take a good look and see if there is anything to it.

Now , as background, I have followed Dr. G and his saga since the Fall of 2011, about the same time I came across the Cass site/info. He is committed to physical ascension, has a new GF named Carla who channels "The Elohim" , et al, and the two of them are literally writing/living one of the most interesting metaphysical soap operas/novellas on the esoteric cyber-scene today, IMHO, if nothing else. :lol:

I've had some email interaction with him about the general state of society and of his goal to physically ascend and he's an insufferable egotist, constantly teaching the pleebs beneath him....which is everyone but Carla, most of the time.. :). He has reported physical, dimensional transmigrations while in the body: literal physical ascension. :shock: First by Carla , then by him. I believe that there are references to Carla's bilocation event, as well. You can search his website for posts relative to that at : _http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com.

Whatever may be determined about his other activities by this group, I am very curious to know what actual Physicists and Mathematicians and other HARD Scientists have to say about this series of books <12?> he has written on the SCIENCE topics. They are all available for free download on his webpage in case you want to gander through them.

Here are some additonal titles, not all.
===========================================
Basic Scientific Books: Tetralogy of Science

Vol I: The Universal Law in Physics and Mathematics
Vol II: The Universal Law in Physics and Cosmology (Full version)
Vol II: The Universal Law in Physics and Cosmology (Concise version)
Vol II: The Universal Law in Physics and Cosmology (Full version, Bulgarian)
Vol III: The General Theory of Biological Regulation in Bio-Science and Medicine
Volume IV: The Universal Law in the reflection of the philosophy

Other Scientific Books

Economics: Wirtschaftstheorie of Universalgesetzes
A Short Introduction into the Theory of the Universal Law (Bulgarian)
A Short Introduction into the Theory of the Universal Law (Russian)

Scientific Publications:

The New Axiomatics of the Universal Law
The Greatest Blunder of Science. Charge is a Synonym for Area
The Universal Law of Nature

Scientific Books on Philosophy and Gnosis :

New Gnosis: evolutionary leap of mankind
New Gnosis: The Evolutionary Leap of Mankind
Gnostic tradition of Western philosophy
Neoplatonism and Christianity
Philosophical sources: Descartes, Spinoza, Leibniz, Kant
============================================
Again, see his website for more, if you like.

I am just so curious as to whether or not he is really on to something with his NEW THEORIES on these various scientific topics. Probably the place to start is where he , himself recommends , and that would be the first link I posted above. I'm not endorsing him, just want to know what the best thinking from our group is on what he has written.

Anybody read him ? Any Scientists out there who really know if he's a "baked noodle" strictly scientifically speaking , or is he on to something ? Oh yeah, he's got a contest going for $1Mil EU to prove his theorems wrong (or right)....just sayin.. :lol: :dance:

Thanks , LjRoxArk. :cool2:

I see that Dr. Georgi has re-published Laura's article posted on Sott for January 16, 2015.

>> Laura's Article : http://www.sott.net/article/291441-Bizarro-World <<<
Scroll down in the comments section and you will find Dr. Georgi's comment on this article on the Sott website, itself.

This is the first time he has done so, to my knowledge, and I read his posts weekly since he began his site in 2011.

Dr.G's forward , or preamble, or co option of Laura's timing and thoughts on the subject are to be found here :

http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2015/01/the-multidimensional-character-of-human-history-revisited/#more-15934

And then he posts her article , directly after his "forward" of sorts, on the same page, conveniently incorporating Laura's work. And , as I said, for the first time, osit.

Since my above invitation, via the first post in this thread, for the group to investigate his scientific claims, fell on deaf ears , to date, maybe his own independent bid for a presence in our midst will perk some interest.

I, for one, strongly encourage some objective investigation here; especially now that he is using Laura's material on his website.

ljRoxark ... :cool2:

I am not really sure how to reply. Dr. Georgi doesn't seem to like Germans much anyway:
They are for the most part incurable, filthy “Spiessbuerger” (philistines)
_-http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2015/01/the-multidimensional-character-of-human-history-revisited/#more-15934 )

The website seems to be a school of ascension for light workers. The Rapture would appear to have already taken place, as described in Dr. Georgi's 2011 book:

The Rapture of mankind is in full swing and many entities will leave earth and enter the 5th dimension before the final split of the two earths – the ascended earth A and the descended planet B – takes place in December 2012.
-_http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/the-cosmic-laws-of-creation-and-destruction-why-and-how-the-world-economic-order-will-collapse-in-2011/

Followers of the site receive updates about what final steps are going on, how many have already ascended, what stages are now imminent, how to be, what different colours of light to work with. Also not to listen to other people:

"3) Do not listen to what other people tell you. Most of the once self-proclaimed gurus have now entered their first, truly existential crisis, so that they can be initiated for the LBP [Light Body Process], and have huge fears to make this last leap into the unknown abyss. Hence they retract and want to take their followers with themselves by instigating fears in them that they are not yet ready for ascension. This is how all self-proclaimed gurus turn into anti-gurus and a hindrance to ascension in the End Time. This is precisely how humanity has fallen from Grace in the past – in Lemuria and later on in Atlantis".
-_http://www.stankovuniversallaw.com/2015/01/we-have-entered-the-new-age-of-immediate-creation-2/ [January 14, 2015].

Mal7, thank you for the response.

I know, I know...lafn. about your choice of material to quote from his site...classic Dr G..:rotfl:

It does concern me slightly that he's incorporating Laura's work now, a new development. He tends to use others inappropriately for credibility and content.

But, my curiosity is about his scientific claims, not his probable psychosis. I know all about that!

He claims to have developed a "new theory of everything", a "Universal Scientific Theorem", like Einstein' s E=MC2. I'm not knowledgable enough to discern one way or the other on this material. Gotcha on the rest!

Thank you for taking the time to reply and I'm with you and in the choir on your points. :cool2:

LjRoxArk said:
But, my curiosity is about his scientific claims, not his probable psychosis.

I would suspect the credibility of his scientific claims is most likely about equal to the credibility of his other claims, although I am not one of the group of "actual Physicists and Mathematicians and other HARD Scientists" from whom you requested comment. :)

Mal7 said:
LjRoxArk said:
But, my curiosity is about his scientific claims, not his probable psychosis.

I would suspect the credibility of his scientific claims is most likely about equal to the credibility of his other claims [...]

Ok, I'll give it a try. Mind you my trade is engineering, not science. On the other hand, this allows me to daily prove or disprove "science stuff" experimentally.
I just spent half an hour on one of the chapters on Stankov's site.
The jury is still way out, but I found it interesting enough to warrant a closer scrutiny.
So far, he certainly does not fit the image of the prototypical crackpot or nutcase.
But let me spend more time on his writings. BTW he's extremely prolific, and I'm extremely curious: bad combination :cool2:
So, psychotic or not, I say it's by their fruit...
Will tell you more in a few days.
.A

Hmm, Thanks B588!! I don't know much about the guy either but because I "randomly" crossing paths with the cassiopea site again while researching on the Michelson- Morley experiment (1888), and possible deception from CERN about higgs Boson, I find this Leap year and year of the 3 Kaiser's such a fascinating year to say the very least.

The Rydberg formula is used in atomic physics to describe the wavelengths of spectral lines of many chemical elements. It was formulated by the Swedish physicist Johannes Rydberg, and presented on 5 November 1888. :lol: there's that Nov. 5th. Used in time travel movies 3 years apart from 79-85. Time after time, time rider, Back to the future. Also "Guy Fawkes day"

Otto Stern (1888-1969): The founding father of experimental atomic physics is born.

William Leonard Laurence was born, who won two Pulitzer Prizes and, as the official historian of the Manhattan Project, was the only journalist to witness the Trinity test and the atomic bombing of Nagasaki. He is credited with coining the iconic term "Atomic Age"

Three-body recombination rate of atomic nitrogen in low-pressure plasma flows
A. Bourdon and P. Vervisch
Phys. Rev. E 54, 1888

April 1888, Westinghouse and his engineer Oliver B. Shallenberger developed an induction meter that used a rotating magnetic field for measuring alternating current.[7] The same basic meter technology remains in use today.

In July 1888, George Westinghouse licensed Nikola Tesla's US patents for a polyphase AC induction motor and transformer designs and hired Tesla for one year to be a consultant at the Westinghouse Electric & Manufacturing Company's Pittsburgh labs.

H.G. Wells pursuing jack the Ripper.... the first Jack the Ripper murders began in 1888

H.G.(HG also letters for mercury, atomic #80) Wells pursuing jack the Ripper.... the first Jack the Ripper murders began in 1888

Jack the Ripper is the best-known name given to an unidentified serial killer who was active in the largely impoverished areas in and around the Whitechapel district of London in 1888

Great Blizzard March 11-14... Interesting dates

I don't know, but I think it's quite the year, a lot of interesting births as well.

Hmm, well thanks again for posting this brotha~

Just for fun: Both Thoth and Hermes were gods of writing and of magic in their respective cultures. Thus, the Greek god of interpretive communication was combined with the Egyptian god of wisdom as a patron of astrology and alchemy."

And Hermopolis. The etymology of the word is thus:
Khmun, the Ancient Egyptian name of the city, means "eight-town", after the Ogdoad, a group of eight deities who represented the world before creation. The name survived into Coptic as (Shmounein), from which the modern name, El Ashmunein, is derived. In Greek, the city was called Hermopolis, after Hermes, whom the Greeks identified with Thoth, because the city was the main cult centre of Thoth, the god of magic, healing and wisdom, and the patron of scribes. Thoth was associated in the same way with the Semitic Eshmun. Inscriptions at the temple call the god "The Lord of Eshmun"

Aloha

Back
Top Bottom