Lost civilizations

Shared Joy

Jedi Council Member
Hi,
I found this well documented film, presenting many examples of lost civilizations much older than those in Egypt, America, Mesopotamia (features archaeological sites from Syria, Turkey, Crete, Bulgaria Varna (here actually much gold was discovered literally littering the pathways “well worn :lol:” as workers would pass by daily, never realizing what was there)).
Disasters which were retold as legends along the ages, whose fingerprints are recovered in ruins, ice cores, etc.
Global catastrophes, abrupt climate changes which whipped out old civilizations, supervolcanos, meteorites effects are illustrated.
Well, no the novelty, just a reminder...history might repeat itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etmhB2ZwqJs

Joy

Shared Joy,

This was a very interesting video that does seem to reinforce some of the ideas expressed in the book Earth Changes and the Human Cosmic Connection: The Secret History of the World - Book 3 May 15, 2014 by Pierre Lescaudron and Laura Knight-Jadczyk.

I check out many videos on YouTube and elsewhere and this one is from a H2 history channel video. I am always asking myself why the PTB allow such information to to disseminated at this particular "time". While I believe there is probably much that may be factual I am always leery that there is some missing piece of the puzzle or some twist to the information that will be used to distract me from the most important direction I should be going.

Session 10 December 1994:
_http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php?topic=21613.msg226768
A: (L) Were Atlantis and Lemuria the most ancient of Earth's civilizations?
A: No.
Q: (L) What advanced civilizations were before Atlantis and Lemuria?
A: Many.
Q: (L) Was there an ancient advanced civilization located in the area we now call Antarctica?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) What was the name of this civilization?
A: Gor.
Q: (L) What kind of individuals lived in Gor?
A: 18 feet tall.
Q: (L) Were they humanoid and did they look like us?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Were they male and female like us?
Q: (L) And did they have space travel capabilities?
A: No interest.
Q: (L) Are there any remains of their civilization left?
Q: (L) Did they only inhabit Antarctica?
Q: (L) Did they inhabit the whole world?
A: Close.
Q: (L) Are there any remains in Florida?
Q: (L) Where might the remains be found
A: South America.
Q: (L) Where in South America?
A: Amazon. Ancient legend of Amazons.
Q: (L) Do our scientists know any of this?
Q: (L) Are there remains of Atlantis and Lemuria?
Q: (L) Do our scientists know of any of those?
Q: (L) Are they withholding information on purpose?
Q: (L) Have they any intention of telling about it?
Q: (L) Do they have relics of these stored?
A: Yes

I guess I am not surprised that H2 history channel is focusing on "could there be even older civilizations that we just don't know about?".

I think the C's are telling us that, yes, they do know about these civilizations but they are do not have any real intentions of telling about it in a way that will truly give us information that will protect us. I only usually feel they like to instill a sense of fear in us that we have no influence in our relationship to nature.

I noticed in the video that we are expected to trust the evaluation of "current" scientists/paleo-climatologists regarding ice core samples etc.. What if the C's are correct in saying that science/technology is actually 30 to 40 thousand years ahead of what is being revealed to us and we are just being fed crumbs of information as deemed necessary to satisfy our curiosity or direct us in such a way that we are diverted from a more crucial and important discovery of where we are in "time".

Quote from: Session 980718:
Q: (T) Of course. Most people would say
that 'cutting edge' science is 25 years ahead
of what we see, and I say it is more like a
hundred years, and I am even off? Cutting
edge science on this planet is more like 3 or
4 hundred years ahead?
A: More like 30 to 40,000 years "ahead!"
Q: (L) Is that because of 4th density influence
and information?
Q: (T) 30 to 40 thousand years? Let me get
that number right...
A: Yes, at least.

I guess I am just trying to say that my most interesting and profound discoveries thus far have been within the material generated by this forum and only slightly enhanced by other sources that I have found lacking in reliability.

Hi Goyacobol,

this post was not intended to popularize the H2 channel, as this was the first time a stumbled upon it. It just drew my attention to information that I was not aware of, as yet.

As you pointed out, sometimes information of stark accuracy are presented on various sites which usually dismiss such info.
For me treasures are more of the information kind, not solid gold or jewels.
That's why it seemed funny that even these treasures in plain site are ignored. And, often, information is ignored double so.

I hope to find some more relevant data as well, and share it.

Joy

Shared Joy said:
Hi Goyacobol,

this post was not intended to popularize the H2 channel, as this was the first time a stumbled upon it. It just drew my attention to information that I was not aware of, as yet.

As you pointed out, sometimes information of stark accuracy are presented on various sites which usually dismiss such info.
For me treasures are more of the information kind, not solid gold or jewels.
That's why it seemed funny that even these treasures in plain site are ignored. And, often, information is ignored double so.

I hope to find some more relevant data as well, and share it.

Joy

Shared Joy,

Sorry if it sounded like I was being dismissive about the H2 channel and YouTube since I often check them out too. I guess I am getting older and more cynical about finding accurate information in the current media. It just seems like they may have a different agenda than just exposing the truth.

I think the word on being accurate comes from Session 18 March 2000:
Q: Whitley Strieber and Art Bell have published a book about a "global superstorm." Is any
of the information they have given in this book fairly accurate?
A: Derived from non-human sources known for stark accuracy, when convenient.

As a matter of fact I did read Whitley Strieber's Communion book and have occasionally listened to Art Bell. I don't want to miss the "gold" under our feet either or the "gems" in the cracks in the road.

Actually not missing the gemstones is one of my favorite remarks of the C's.
Session 23 July 1995:
A: Or is it one possible future, but not all possible futures? And is the pathway of free will not
connected to all of this?
Q: (L) God! I hope so.
A: Now do you see the benefit in slowing down and not having prejudices when asking questions of
great import? You see when you speed too quickly in the process of learning and gathering knowledge,
it is like skipping down the road without pausing to reflect on the ground beneath you. One misses the
gold coins and the gemstones contained within the cracks in the road

Maybe I am being prejudice and overlooking other sources of information around me. I really don't want to miss things either. I think you and I are much alike that way. What do you think? I did save the video because I thought it was very interesting (didn't want to miss any gemstones). I am looking forward to more information on ancient civilizations, the weather, natural catastrophes etc. since they are mentioned quite a lot by the C's lately. I'll try to slow down but it is not easy sometimes for me to not jump to conclusions (trying to connect the dots).

Thanks,

goyacobol :)

Back
Top Bottom