Radio show announcement - New weekly show: 'The Truth Perspective'

Another great show guys.

Was interesting to hear about the Gulen movement and his relationship with the CIA as I had read about his close ties with the US a few years back.

Regarding Russia's current economic situation, I watched a recent clip on Bloomberg where Jim Rickards explains how Russia isn't in such a bad shape as the media portrays it to be and that the current drop in the ruble and stocks will mainly affect investors outside the country who have heavily invested in Russia (many 401k funds are invested in Russian bonds too) rather than the people themselves. Overall, a pretty good summary of Russia's economic resilience despite Jim's political view on Russia, not to mention the anchorwoman's ridiculous comparison of Putin to Hitler and the rise of the Nazis. :rolleyes:

_http://www.bloomberg.com/video/ruble-crisis-is-russia-s-economy-in-a-tailspin-9_mYnW6NQtiQmSlmLCVHIQ.html

dugdeep said:
I'm wondering if on next weeks show you guys could address the whole "Star Wars" thing that's circulating in the news at the moment. I'd be interested to hear y'all's perspective :)

You mean the new movie? :huh:

Perceval said:
dugdeep said:
I'm wondering if on next weeks show you guys could address the whole "Star Wars" thing that's circulating in the news at the moment. I'd be interested to hear y'all's perspective :)

Yeah, what's the Star Wars thing that's in the news?

Heimdallr said:
Perceval said:
dugdeep said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. What do y'all think? Looks pretty badass, no? I was hoping you'd comment on the light saber with the hilt, specifically. ;D

dugdeep said:
Heimdallr said:
Perceval said:
dugdeep said:

Yeah, that's what I meant. What do y'all think? Looks pretty badass, no? I was hoping you'd comment on the light saber with the hilt, specifically. ;D

I looked up the light saber hilt. Apparently there's some internet-geeking-out over the design of the light saber. Are you geeking out, Dugdeep?

Renaissance said:
dugdeep said:
Heimdallr said:
Perceval said:
dugdeep said:

I looked up the light saber hilt. Apparently there's some internet-geeking-out over the design of the light saber. Are you geeking out, Dugdeep?

Heh, no. I think my geeking out days are behind me. I just knew it was a controversial topic in the geek-o-verse :D

dugdeep said:
Renaissance said:
dugdeep said:
Heimdallr said:
Perceval said:
dugdeep said:

Heh, no. I think my geeking out days are behind me. I just knew it was a controversial topic in the geek-o-verse :D

This is the trailer for the "new Star Wars thing" called Star Wars: The Force Awakens (being released next December): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMOVFvcNfvE

Where it's creating an interest "in the news" - it's being produced by Disney, not by George Lucas (though, he's a "consultant"). The "light saber with the hilt" thing got the fans all fueled up, but to me, like other sequels, it's just a "new design" or something new for the fans rather than repeating same designs or whatever (like Darth Maul's lightsaber). Personally, I'm not crazy about it - if I held it, I would have cut my hand off.

Sorry, I misread the previous messages here and was joking around. I realize now they were honest questions.

I caught an RT piece the other day that was talking about how the US was kind of rebooting the old "Star Wars" program that involved lasers in space to take down nuclear strikes from other countries (Russia). My thought was that it was just more ramping up of the fear factor and posturing by the US.

After posting here, I remembered that the RT piece was 6 months old. Not really relevant.

Sorry about the noise :-[

Joe, Scott: Great last show of the year! Had to listen twice to get all the precious, interesting topics you touched!

Callers have low sound level , so I have to always turn up the volume, to hear callers speak, then quickly dial it down, because your voice is too loud. Can you think of routing your mikes through a mixer, where you plug in skype:
Channel #1: Skype default channel with the callers voice
Channel #2: your separate mike channel with your voices
Channel #3: mixer output = this one gets recorded as "Radio Show MP3 downloadable"

"Master" - turn up - Channel #1 the callers voice gets about to same volume as Channel #2: your sound volume and the output result will be a level sounding radio show, where everybody now has the same volume level.
_http://www.mikesmixmaster.com/

Good job on your microphones, by the way, nice hardware!

Great addition to the Sott media family. Your team meshes very well together. One picks up where another leaves off and completes a thought or provides an additional piece of information that helps me to better understand our global situation without buffers. Thanks all.

Agreed great show :lol: After reading SOTT.net all week it is great to listen discussions on 'hot topics' and get an overview of other's perspectives on 'what is going on' clarifying any unanswered questions :scared:

Always enjoy the added humor when you folks share 'frightening world events' :cool: keeping the hot topics lively and informative, while poking fun, sharing in a way that doesn't totally overwhelm the listener!

Thanks guys you rock :perfect:

You guys are amazing! I love your show.
It is so refreshing to hear intelligent and informed discussions based on truth.
Keep up the good work. :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Back
Top Bottom