Personal High Strangeness

Inquorate said:
I didn't know where to put this, or what I expect in way of replies. But here we go; I "see" a lot of strange things....

I had an image of a lizard/dinosaur counter-posed on the priest, and golden clockworks turning.

... which makes a rythmic juddering in the centre and spins off energy - expressed in laughter. Perhaps that breaks the resonance / hypnosis or whatever.

Some of the things I 'see', I don't see at all. I'm still sometimes surprised when I don't physically see them. Am I receiving psychic impressions? Is this kind of thing happening to other people here?

Yes, In my opinion, this is an accurate description of psychic impressions. At least, it's the way I see things 98% is not with the optical center. Sometimes I have to figure out what it was that I saw since there's no reference in what we call ordinary reality. Seen and heard a few physical manifestations but it's rare.

Once 'saw' the image of a lizard being hovering to the left and behind a man I knew. I call it an 'overlay'. I think he was being used, hitch-hiked on, and felt the being was checking me out but I caught him. When I 'saw' him the man coughed and spit on the ground. Pretty tacky behavior. Could have been there all along and I just noticed it but I doubt it. The man worked with troubled teens. An occupation that exposes one to more hitch-hikers?

At an Internal marshal arts festival, a Master of Ba Gua spun a large green cone of healing energy above his head as he circled. Later a young man doing Praying Mantis style Tai Chi shot puffs of white powder-like energy out of his finger tips. My opinion, is that Internal Martial arts practitioners are good a focusing chi and intention. Just being there, enhanced my ability to 'see'.

Once while smudging a friends apartment I saw these grey, fuzzy, volleyball sized, 'dust bunnies' gather in a corner near the ceiling. They seemed to be grumbling as I herded them out the door. I concluded that for me the smudge I was using is like throwing paint on the invisible man, revealing things normally hidden.

I see more when I remember to adopt an attitude of curious attention.

Is it my imagination? Perhaps. But I find it interesting. Is it a talent, a gift, or a distraction? I guess it depends on how one handles it.

Thanks for the topic.

Odyssey said:
I used to see scurrying things out of the corner of my eyes as well. I don't see them anymore. I found it curious but not disturbing. It could've been some eye glitches or your mind playing 'tricks' on you due to lack of focus or awareness.

I used to see the similar, black moving things out of the corner of my eyes. And when I turn my head in that direction I see nothing, of course. I always thought it was just an optical illusion due to insufficient light or some eye glitch.

But once I experienced a phenomenon that was so 'clear', for which I have no explanation.
I sat in a room and talked with my partner. We sat opposite each other. At one point we both saw some light. It was looked like a camera flash and it was lasted as a flash, but not from the single point of origin. It was a whole line that stretched across the entire room from which the white light flashed. The strangest thing was that we both saw the same. I saw it behind his back and he saw behind my. It was so clear that there is no mistake what we saw. I'm still puzzled about that and I have no rational explanation. This is perhaps the strangest thing that ever happened to me.

Well, there is another one that happened before that but it is quite different. I hesitated to write about it because it's a little bit specific, and I think my knowledge of English is not sufficient that I can accurately describe it. But I will try. It is about C's transcripts.

I had a strange experience while I was reading the C's transcripts. My brother gave me a translated sessions from '94 - 2000, and I did not know at all what it is. It was in 2006. I didn't know who Laura is, nor anything about her work. I just had a whole book of transcripts that I began to read. I know now that this is not recommended, but back then I didn't know that. I started with reading and I was amazed from the beginning. I was so much thrilled that I couldn't stop reading. From the morning when I get up until the evening until I go to sleep. On the fourth day in the evening I experienced a strange thing I can hardly describe. I saw a blue light in front of my forehead. It was various shades of blue color, similar as my avatar, with white shining dots, which moved in a circle. Well, Maybe I could describe it as a moving blue cloud with white dots. I was so shocked that I immediately stopped reading. The next day when I woke up I didn't see it and I continued to read. But in the evening I saw the same again. And so every day until I finished reading.
After I finished with reading I had the feeling that my chest is burning. It was so intense that I could hardly breathe. The only way to not feel it was that I don't think about Cass at all. And I didn't think about transcripts at all for a week. After that I wasn't saw the "blue cloud" anymore nor I had that feeling in my chest. But I was still thrilled and somehow energized.

Does anyone have an idea what was that about?

I've experienced the peripheral shadows you described and have seen outright shadows before, however, only when I lived in a specific apartment in Saint John, New Brunswick.

I had an experience there where I glanced at a window and saw human shaped silhouette from the waist up. The moment I saw it, it fled. I also experienced sleep paralysis on two occasions at this specific apartment, one paralysis event, which was shared with my wife where we both could hear commotions from our living room and paper rustling. Once the 'event' ended, I went into the living room to discover all of our books scattered all over the floor, the book 'Wicked' by Winnie Holzman was emphasized by being spaced away from the others and left opened. I should have noted the page, but didn't care too much... I'm not a fan of the series and I don't intend on reading it. (It belongs to my wife)

After moving away from this apartment, we haven't experienced anything like this again and to note I never had sleep paralysis before or since.

My wife suffered sleep paralysis for most of her life and since our union she rarely ever experiences it anymore. She hasn't had it for years.

The point to my post is that the peripheral hallucinations, for lack of a better term, were only ever experienced by me when we lived in that apartment. I just... no longer experience them. It's not that I miss them or have stopped paying attention, it's just that they completely stopped on their own.

My bad - "Gregory-Maguire" wrote the Wicked novel. Irrelevant to me either way who wrote it. I found it was probably the only book that had any 'darker' imagery on it. most of the material we owned in those days were sci fi and fantasy fiction.

The shadows moving out the corner of the eyes is something I've experience on several occasions. I think they're called "Shadow People" Link: _http://www.theparanormalsociety.org/paranormal/ghosts/803-shadow-people

I did encounter them more when I was under great stress but then again I've always been under some deal of stress (thankfully that's less the case now). I would experience other bizarre things like sleep paralysis, experiencing terror in my sleep, either through trying to get up but feel like I'm moving through quick sand, then waking up to realize I was asleep but saw things perfectly. Other times I'd feel like I was being "attacked" psychically, would feel terror and try to imagine white protective light and call on Jesus or whoever would help me. Not fun.

The "astral body leaving" experience was similar to something that happened to me when I experimented with Remote Viewing some 10 years ago. I read about how the first experience you go through when RVing was you would appear in front of a mirror but not see yourself. Some time later, I listened to some alpha-wave "white noise" and fell asleep. Then "pop" I ended up in front of my bathroom mirror but didn't see my reflection. I was able to "move" up and down in the air like I was controlling a character in a video game. When I realized what was going on I snapped back.

Another bizarre sleep related thing was I once thought I was awake looking at my digital clock but in one eye I'd see one time but with my other eye I would see a completely different time.

Lately some weird things have been happening in my apartment. My roommate and I have a cheap, crummy analog clock that works sporadically in the kitchen. Recently it seemed to stop work or had the wildly incorrect time. Then for some reason the clock went back to the correct time. My roommate thought I did and I him but when we realized it was neither of us we got spooked. On top of that last night I took out a tablet of dark chocolate and put it on top of sandwich meat on my kitchen table. A bit later I tried to find the chocolate not knowing where I put it; there was nothing on top of the sandwich meat I saw it clear as day. I left the room to look in the living room and came back only to find it on top of the sandwich meat. This was also the same day that earlier the mirror in our bathroom fell but didn't break; not sure if that has anything to do with it, but who knows.

I know George Ure on urbansurvival.com used to have people writing in paranormal experiences in his "WuJo" section. I stopped checking his work for a few years so I don't know if he still does it.

The strangest thing that happened to me and my brother was that one day, a glass in the kitchen just exploded on its own - it was just resting on the table, and we were far away from it, in the living room, chatting with each other, so there is no way it could have broken from being handled too roughly, even more so since the glass was relatively new at that time.

On another occassion, me and my brother heard a ghost voice in our room talking to us in no known language. When i followed the voice with my eyes, i saw a dark shadow flickering before it was gone. This happened in the middle of the night in the sleeping room we both share.

Yes, its an awareness and use it for your benefit. Think of the Parable of the Cave and what is reality. What you are seeing is like the C's say, bleed through and seeing into another dimension. You can learn to toggle it on and off when needed. All my life I've been able to see disembodied people and other life forms not visible in 3rd density. I've recently had the company of two of my 2D dogs who crossed over a few months ago. Being able to see the energy drain is an educational awareness and lesson indeed, take heed!

Lots of interesting stories. Thanks everyone for sharing.

I recently had the experience with my wife where we very clearly heard a single candle fall on the bedside table, twice.
There was nothing else that could have made the sound, just a candle falling on my rabbit's foot keyring.
The next night we both saw a green white light moving back and forward along a cupboard at waiste height.
My first thought was that it was a reflection of a torch but the curtains were fully drawn.
Interesting days indeed.

Born in 1959, in the age of Sputnik and many cultural archetypes pertaining to space travel and visiting 'others', as a child i was open to all sorts of 'out there' ideas, but it wasn't until the summer of 1970 that i personally had an experience that has, ever since, always been present at the forefrnt of my mind concerning 'aliens' and a presence of 'others' in our midsts. Permit me to include some contextual meat to the narrative bone in order to give a sense of the situation at large... Altough i have never donne anything to look into the previous years of my life, no life regression or hypntherapy, i always have had the impression that some type og contact had happened before the event i am about to share below.

In May 1970, i was 10 years old, and my familly, mother, father, younger (by 2 years) brother and i, picked up all of our meager belongings from a Montréal (Qc, Canada) suburb and moved to Miami Beach. literally a 2 minute walking distance from the sand and ocean. Now, none of us had ever seen the ocean, let alone live in a different country, speaking a new language (english as opposed to french (québécois)) except for my mother who was bilingual from being born in New York City and raised in New Brunswick for a while during her childhood.

We had only been in Miami for a few weeks, as i was not yet registered in a school, and it was the summer holidays still.
One night, keeping in mind that the environnement was still very new to me, the sounds of the frogs, the branches of palm trees in the wind, the smell of salty air, etc... My eyes opened wide for an unknown reason, as there was no specific noise, nothing like that, i just sat straight up in my bed and saw a small humanoid shape, i would say between 3 and 4 feet, it made me nervous because at first i thought it was my father who is 5ft7 and asked out his surname once, then twice, with my mind trying to compute the fact that the lighted white shape was too small to be my dad but my mind insisted and i asked out a half a dozen times in vain!... (You see, our parent's room was across the hall from the door of our bedroom (my brother's and I) and i whispered out but my brother was not waking up to my calls, and as if instantly i blanked out!

Next thing i knew it was morning! At the breakfast table i asked my dad had he come to our room the previous night, he answered no, then i went on to recount my experience which was scoffed as a dream and brushed off the table. But i know it wast a dream, i cannot say what happened after i was zapped unconscious but from reading i have a little idea about that. Many other forms of personal strangeness have happened in my life since, but this incident still holds a mystery that i would love to discover. It has all the hallmarks of the abduction type scenario but i cannot say that i remember anything of that nature, nor that any other event of that specific nature aver happened since.

My personal feeling though is that, if and when these abductions if we are to call them that are a success then they can be reproduced without causing much havoc on the recipient of the experience? Also, i am of the belief that it is more than likely ourselves in our soul projection of the future abduction our soul projection of a given period for reasons we would have to scratch our heads to fully understand! But that's my take on it!

Just wondering if anyone else had an or some interactions of this nature that got to explore more?

Argo said:

If you were reading form the computer screen it could have been eye fatigue.

However this blue color is interesting. I remember shortly after I encountered C's - perhaps 6 months after - I woke up to the moment of perfect clarity, unfortunately as soon as I started regaining my senses all this knowledge started to dissipate, it was almost as if the completeness of this clarity/knowledge was inversely proportional to my state of wakefulness.
It was the weirdest thing I ever experienced - best way to describe it is like witnessing super-fast progressive amnesia.

By the time I was full awake all the was left was the notion that this was me being whole as opposed to what I am when I am awake, notion of just visiting the place where everything made perfect sense, and I was also left with sense of urgency, very little time left to do what I am supposed to do in this time line ( without a a slightest clue remaining about what that might be), and most curiously the notion this blue light is somehow pivotal for the whole thing. In fact the blue light was at the center of this experience, for the lack of better words to describe it.

Hello everyone,

My son have seen well defined things in his room to this day, but especially the years from around 4 to 14 (he's now 24). I have experienced these thing all my life to this day and I have a theory. It may not be the only explanation for everything, but my current understanding comes from the help Laura gave me for my son a couple of years ago which totally reduced his fear and pushed these experiences farther to his periphery. My son used to complain of entities with names like: "The little boy who stands in the corner and looks at him", "The white rabbit who would teach him his ABC's", and "The two crypt-keepers", who would visit him alternatively on a nightly basis.

I told him never to fear them, and so it continued into evolving forms of experiences until he became more freaked out at age 14. Laura told me to teach him to hold his concentration on something, reciting it from beginning to end like a prayer or poem, and to never break his concentration no matter what , and it worked. Both of our experiences have been reduced greatly from seeing, to the occasional odd sound from somewhere and the occasional tug on the blanket at night. Whenever we experience anything instead of investigating, we FIRST go through this exercise and basically lose all interest in following the trail that perhaps whatever want us to follow. We have used the Prayer of the Soul for this in recent years to great result. It's the AWARENESS you put into the completion of the exercise that matter and not the material; but I think if one is on a path of true spirituality, the material will contain much meaning.

My understanding is that these experiences are varied and perhaps of numerous types, but your experience and reaction will reflect your understanding of reality. It seems to me that your hard earned UNDERSTANDING is the tool that the universe uses to reach down and interact with you, or visa versa. I guess it's an indication of which side of the fence you are kinda grounded, (a propensity towards STS or STO), which would manifest differing understanding/reaction.

My theory is this; and from the perspective of a Souled BEing yearning to manifest more of the Soulforce, as opposed to a being who pursues a direction that looks at Conscience as a weekness, and please feel free to comment:

An STO interaction should not be scary; but self evident, beneficial and depending on the depth of the experience, will be AWE inspiring.

An STS interaction on the other hand would be scary, disturbing, be off-putting and will inspire FEAR.

Perhaps because of the powerful TRUE nature of Human BEings, makes us a relentless target of Forces that feed on the Soulforce of other BEings. Perhaps the growing Awareness of an STO candidate, our potential, makes us look like fat cows or a ripening orchard, full of the highest nutrition for them.

Perhaps the powerful TRUE nature of Human BEings poses a threat to these Forces which compels them to approach cautiously - unexplained sounds, disturbing movements in our periphery, unusual smells, touching, tugging on clothes or bedsheets etc., etc.

HOW one reacts to these interactions, seem to indicate to these Forces if theses "cows" know how to use their horns, or if these "trees" know how to use their thorns. Evidence to this seem to be the escalating negative experiences of someone who's targeted, from simple curiosities, to full blown hauntings. OSIT.

Z said:
Argo said:

If you were reading form the computer screen it could have been eye fatigue.

It could be, I read from the screen. Although I didn't have such a problem before or after that.

Z said:
However this blue color is interesting. I remember shortly after I encountered C's - perhaps 6 months after - I woke up to the moment of perfect clarity, unfortunately as soon as I started regaining my senses all this knowledge started to dissipate, it was almost as if the completeness of this clarity/knowledge was inversely proportional to my state of wakefulness.
It was the weirdest thing I ever experienced - best way to describe it is like witnessing super-fast progressive amnesia.

By the time I was full awake all the was left was the notion that this was me being whole as opposed to what I am when I am awake, notion of just visiting the place where everything made perfect sense, and I was also left with sense of urgency, very little time left to do what I am supposed to do in this time line ( without a a slightest clue remaining about what that might be), and most curiously the notion this blue light is somehow pivotal for the whole thing. In fact the blue light was at the center of this experience, for the lack of better words to describe it.

It's an interesting thing with this blue light. Have you seen, in your experience, just 'light' or maybe some "shape" also?
In my experience it looked like glowing blue clouds, with various shades of blue color and moving shining dots. In fact it looks similar to this image:
_http://www.tophdwallpapers.club/uploads/originals/2015/05/04/blue-galaxy.jpg

ankhepiphan: Thank you for your post, and I totally agree with you on all points.

Especially this:

An STO interaction should not be scary; but self evident, beneficial and depending on the depth of the experience, will be AWE inspiring.

An STS interaction on the other hand would be scary, disturbing, be off-putting and will inspire FEAR.

Although, the C's explained in the past that the result of an encounter with a window-faller was half and half that of the expectation of the witnesser and that of the window faller. In that sense, maybe the contact with other beings works sort of the same way? I also agree with you that the more we feed the experience (pay attention to it) the more it can develop into a full-blown experience and maybe even 'contact/ abduction'.

In the experience that i described below, (http://cassiopaea.org/forum/index.php/topic,36815.msg603204.html#msg603204) with a short humanoid of light, my feeling has always been that it was a sort of 'wink' so that i would know they are near and that we are linked somehow to them. Also, after this event my life changed radically for the better?

Having said that, i also have experienced another event which was not aimed at me directly but caused me problems indirectly, though another person as vector.

A few years ago, in the middle of night I woke up in a state where i could see through my eyes even though they were closed, and i saw from my bed, grey-greenish legs and long dangling hands come straight out of my bedroom floor and walk through the wall into my roommates room. It was impossible for me to go back to sleep that night.

The next day, my roommate first asked me if i had heard him screaming the previous night. And i hadn't although i had been up since 2 am. He went on to say that he dreamt about little grey men trying to feed him something, -"quite the dream..." was his reaction. Later the same day the same roommate caused a huge problem in the household. all entirely based on wrong information, to the point where it nearly came to a physical fight. (My feeling was and is that he was programmed to cause the problem). There were other events along the same line with the same individual afterwards. This person would spend ALL of his time in his bed watching TV, and never interacted with us mortals, which he felt were 'idiots' to his superior whatever he was dreaming at the time.

I still to this day remember the spongy looking green-grey legs and hands, coming out of the floor, i used to sleep on a single mattress on the floor, so the being was above me, walking by my bed straight into the wall. The color for some reason made me feel as if this was not a positive 'being', at least for me.

Laura said:
Odyssey said:
I used to see scurrying things out of the corner of my eyes as well. I don't see them anymore. I found it curious but not disturbing. It could've been some eye glitches or your mind playing 'tricks' on you due to lack of focus or awareness.

Or it could be a psychic impression. Laura wrote about her experience of seeing her former pastor as a wolf in The Wave series.

Yup, me too.

I went to a psychic herbalist once and he would look at you sideways, like out of his peripheral vision range, and diagnose that way. He said that's how he "saw" stuff, like inside your body or whatever. He told me that my heart was horizontal. A few years later, I had one of thos cardiac ultrasounds or something and they said the same thing.
Ya whats up with that anyways? That has got to be pretty rare. Have you ever asked the Cs about this? Is there a reason for it or why your soul resonates with this body?

whitecoast said:
Interesting. I have had similar experiences, but I've previously just dismissed them as optical tricks. Perhaps I will pay closer attention to them next time. Thanks for sharing Inquorate.
This is what i always thought of it and i thought this happened to pretty much everyone.

Back
Top Bottom