Facebook question

Nienna

SuperModerator
FOTCM Member
Please note, I am computer-challenged. :)

I have "liked" and left a comment and clicked "share comment" like I always do with articles on SOTT. However, after doing this with the "SOTT Summary Video - December 2014: Extreme Weather, Earth Changes, Fireballs, High Strangeness" nothing has shown up on my fb page. I've done it twice now and still nothing. All of the other articles are showing up just about immediately. So why not the SOTT Summary Video?

Nienna said:
Please note, I am computer-challenged. :)

I have "liked" and left a comment and clicked "share comment" like I always do with articles on SOTT. However, after doing this with the "SOTT Summary Video - December 2014: Extreme Weather, Earth Changes, Fireballs, High Strangeness" nothing has shown up on my fb page. I've done it twice now and still nothing. All of the other articles are showing up just about immediately. So why not the SOTT Summary Video?
Just a guess but since videos are much larger in size than other types of posts, maybe it takes longer to upload. Unless it's just the embed code which gets uploaded. Or it could just be a temporary glitch. I wasn't able to refresh Facebook on my browser last night for 20 minutes or so. I would guess at some point you will see three posts up there :D

I don't share anymore any article from the Sott.net page because many articles would not appeared in my facebook wall. So instead I copy paste the line or the article, the address, I don't know how you call this, the http...

It works at least on my end (sott.net facebook page), hopefully for you too. Maybe just try to share it again and facebook is always buggy.

I just checked again, and neither of them were on my page so I did what loreta said and copy/pasted the url and it is now there. Gads!

Back
Top Bottom