Amazing unknown transparent vehicle captured over Vienna, Austria - Nov 26, 2014

M22

A Disturbance in the Force
This UFO I found very interesting (Mufon case 61696):

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2014/11/amazing-unknown-transparent-vehicle.html

61696_submitter_file1__049.jpg

"Witness: "I'm a resident of Vienna in Austria and when I was on the balcony, I saw this huge transparent vehicle floating above the clouds for about two minutes."

That tickled my mind and today I have found at Pinterest this picture from "the Book of Miracles":

94c5eb64ef614354b48f042b44595e97.jpg

"1533 -- “In the year 1533 a horse in the air was seen in Bohemia, and a horseman, as if he wanted to mount it, just as is painted here" -- The Book of Miracles (f°126), ca 1552 --"

To me that seems pretty same, it is only the question from which side you watch this phenomena. What do you think?

This was pretty mind-boggling, not sure about the validity of the photo but it sure is interesting! Reminds me of one of those spaceships from Firefly :lol:

Also it was covered on SOTT as well

M22 said:
This UFO I found very interesting (Mufon case 61696):

http://ufosightingshotspot.blogspot.com/2014/11/amazing-unknown-transparent-vehicle.html

61696_submitter_file1__049.jpg

"Witness: "I'm a resident of Vienna in Austria and when I was on the balcony, I saw this huge transparent vehicle floating above the clouds for about two minutes."

That tickled my mind and today I have found at Pinterest this picture from "the Book of Miracles":

94c5eb64ef614354b48f042b44595e97.jpg

"1533 -- “In the year 1533 a horse in the air was seen in Bohemia, and a horseman, as if he wanted to mount it, just as is painted here" -- The Book of Miracles (f°126), ca 1552 --"

To me that seems pretty same, it is only the question from which side you watch this phenomena. What do you think?

Hello M22:

this kind of phenomena is happening all over the world and most people have witnessed it, as you can see in this link from you tube ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4OMVOAiIXQ ), and as the C's have said that this sometimes is due, because of some sort of bleed through dimension, too bad i can't post a link from which the C's have mentioned it, the scrips are no longer visible.

cheers!! :)

Interesting photo, however, the closeups of the photo clearly show software algorythm artifacts which (synthetically) seem to lend visual credence to their being a pseudo-invisible craft, that more or less appears to exhibit air-foil geometric style 'wings'. As the photo is presented on an UFO website (although technically, Hynek coined the phrase "UFO" to describe UNKNOWN objects) the phrase today has morphed, becoming synonomous with being an ExtraTerrestrial object...eg, flying-saucers, triangles, ET-craft, discs, et cetera, not-of-this-world objects.

Also, while it'll likely sound as though I'm just being negative about everything, the ET craft exhibitional behavioral data has repeatedly demonstrated a far superior and successful strategy of exhibiting 'invisibility' aside from employing trickery of light as this photo seems to suggest that is being done. The trickery-of-light theme however, is consistent with recent physics demonstrations of developmental Earthian military technology.

ET apparently can directly control Human perception (turn on or off) of their presence and it has been repeatedly demonstrated that ET pilots inside their craft, hovering high up in the clouds, can peer-through-Human's-eyes as they peer up at them while standing on ground far below, as a method of situational awareness. (Rutledge, 'pseudo-stars', "Proj ID, the first scientific field study of UFOs").

But its an interesting photo...it being an ET craft...? Its been my direct experience that if they don't want ya to see them, ya don't, and since when do ET craft have wings?

plutronus
ET Investigator

Back
Top Bottom