Cassiopaeans are attested !

Maat

The Living Force
FOTCM Member
I receive a newsletter which list references of ufo and related in the media (in the broad sense) and I saw this :

Jérôme Ého et Alteau aux Editions Jungle en octobre 2014
Référence signalée et chroniquée par Thierry Rocher.
« Le gros livre des extraterrestres" de Jérôme Ého et Alteau, éditions
Jungle, coll. Jungle Kids, DL octobre 2014, ISBN 978-2-822-20353-1, 162p
couleur 17,5x21cm.
Texte de 4e de couverture : "Ça y est, ils arrivent! Ils sont là!
L'invasion a commencé! Les extra-terrestres débarquent, du plus sympa
des E.T. au plus terrifiant alien de la galaxie! Munis-toi vite de ton
gros livre des extraterrestres pour apprendre à les reconnaître avec 100
fiches d'identité des espèces les plus connues, des plans de leurs
soucoupes, des descriptifs de leur mode de vie...Es-tu prêt à tenter
l'aventure intergalactique?"
Parmi les sujets (classés comme "Info certifiée") abordés: l'incident de
Roswell (+ encarts sur K. Arnold et le film de l'autopsie), la bataille
de Los Angeles du 25-02-1942, le crash de Varginha, les Ummites, les
Cassiopéens, les vers spatiaux, la vague belge de 1989-1991 (+ encart
sur les F-16), les Petits Gris (avec référence à Roswell et les
enlèvements), les "Nordics" (+ encart sur Adamski), les "Raak" (+
référence aux Djiins), les Vegans, Atacama (mini squelette humanoïde
découvert en 2003), un ovni larguant des débris près de Washington, les
"Moovianthan" (seraient en relation avec le gouvernement des USA et les
Reptiliens), les implants, les Vénusiens, l'E.T. de Varginha, les
Reptiliens, les "Mazrek", le visage de Mars, la MHD, les "Allgruulk"
(proches des Reptiliens), les "Zeta Reticuli" (auraient participé à la
construction des pyramides), bordereau déclaratif de rencontre avec une
entité d'origine extraterrestre, les men in black.

In short, its a book for kids entitled "the big book of extraterrestrials" and among the subjects said "certified information", there are the Cass along with Roswell, Varginha crashes, Ummites, Nordics, etc... I'm curious to read the description !

I was curious to know more about this (thank you Maat for sharing) so I searched and found some images at Amazon:

http://www.amazon.fr/gros-livre-extra-terrestres-J%C3%A9r%C3%B4me-Eho/dp/2822203539/ref=sr_1_1/276-8356544-3502069?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1422368538&sr=1-1&keywords=Gros+Livre+des+extraterrestres+%28Le%29+Gros+Livre+%28Le%29

Although the authors seem to joke about the whole issue, (see, for example the ironic warning - "Attention! Ne vous méprenez pas, cest ouvrage n'est pas un livre humoristique") it might be a practical first approach to children, provided the right context.

I don't speak French, but I LOVE the images. They are so cute! :D

Although the authors seem to joke about the whole issue, (see, for example the ironic warning - "Attention! Ne vous méprenez pas, cest ouvrage n'est pas un livre humoristique") it might be a practical first approach to children, provided the right context.

Yes, it could be. :)

That's a bit heavy for kids, showing them the alien autopsies.
Still, might be an interesting one for us older kids.

MusicMan said:
That's a bit heavy for kids, showing them the alien autopsies.

I would avoid the subject of alien autopsies in children's book, but I still think that many other subjects can be covered. For example, 'the magical land of fourth density' and it's interaction with our world. :)

On the other hand, when you look at some movies about aliens, like Men in Black, Independence Day or Mars Attacks, they are all PG-13. So, the topic of aliens is already widely available to kids. But they are always presented in a strictly physical form. Which makes things much more scary than they would be if you presented them in a more... metaphysical form.

Persej said:
On the other hand, when you look at some movies about aliens, like Men in Black, Independence Day or Mars Attacks, they are all PG-13. So, the topic of aliens is already widely available to kids. But they are always presented in a strictly physical form. Which makes things much more scary than they would be if you presented them in a more... metaphysical form.
I'm not 100% sure about that. It depends on the specifics. Something that can be invisible and watching you and can do things you can't can be pretty scary! For instance, I grew up worried about demon possession. Yet that fear may have helped me to a degree by making me more cautious when it came to "spiritual" practices, so I didn't get wrapped up in something. On the other hand it could have caused me to miss some truths somewhere because I was too afraid to look. The way I was brought up, for example, the C's would be assumed to be most likely demons. (Technically we don't know that they aren't, although they've been helpful so far. It's best not to start with an assumption.)

I think it comes down to something that's been discussed on the forum before. Children need to be told the truth because it will protect them, but that needs to be done in a sensitive and age-appropriate manner.

HowToBe said:
I'm not 100% sure about that. It depends on the specifics. Something that can be invisible and watching you and can do things you can't can be pretty scary! For instance, I grew up worried about demon possession. Yet that fear may have helped me to a degree by making me more cautious when it came to "spiritual" practices, so I didn't get wrapped up in something. On the other hand it could have caused me to miss some truths somewhere because I was too afraid to look. The way I was brought up, for example, the C's would be assumed to be most likely demons. (Technically we don't know that they aren't, although they've been helpful so far. It's best not to start with an assumption.)

Yes, I agree. It is a very scary subject. But, for some reason, for me, also a very interesting subject. And I don't know why. :)
Maybe because I watched all those movies when I was a child. And maybe because people who worked on those movies knew how to present aliens in a sensitive manner for young people.

I think it comes down to something that's been discussed on the forum before. Children need to be told the truth because it will protect them, but that needs to be done in a sensitive and age-appropriate manner.

Yes. I think that 13 year olds can be told at least some things about aliens. But of course, it depends on the child. I was 10 when I saw a trailer for Independence Day and I begged my mother to take me to the cinema. :)
And when I was playing 'war games' with my friends, very often we were marines fighting the evil aliens in James Cameron style. :)

Of course, I wasn't thinking about them as a hyperdimensional beings, but the subject of aliens was there from very early age. And it was only too scary if it was presented in a "they can do everything, and we can do nothing" kind of way. For that reason it is much better for children to watch Star Trek or Star Wars than X-Files. George Lucas and Gene Roddenberry were true professionals in presenting this subject to young audience.

Persej said:
Yes. I think that 13 year olds can be told at least some things about aliens. But of course, it depends on the child. I was 10 when I saw a trailer for Independence Day and I begged my mother to take me to the cinema. :)
And when I was playing 'war games' with my friends, very often we were marines fighting the evil aliens in James Cameron style. :)

Of course, I wasn't thinking about them as a hyperdimensional beings, but the subject of aliens was there from very early age. And it was only too scary if it was presented in a "they can do everything, and we can do nothing" kind of way. For that reason it is much better for children to watch Star Trek or Star Wars than X-Files. George Lucas and Gene Roddenberry were true professionals in presenting this subject to young audience.
It was similar for me. My mom actually really adored the original Star Wars trilogy, so we watched it many times as I was growing up. It probably planted some of the seeds that opened my path to this forum.

HowToBe said:
My mom actually really adored the original Star Wars trilogy, so we watched it many times as I was growing up. It probably planted some of the seeds that opened my path to this forum.

Yes, I think those things also planted many seeds in myself. In my case it was my father who loved SF movies and TV shows. I always thought that it's really cool to have a parent with whom you can talk about 'high strangeness'.

One night my mom told my dad to read me a "Lassie Come Home" novel before bedtime. That was the first time he read me a book and I never felt more bored in my life. :lol:
Next time he told me some story about a pilot who disappeared in another dimension, that he read in some magazine, and he got my full attention. :)

Of course, for many kids such stories will remain just a fantasy, but for some, those seeds can grow into interesting life path.

So I gave in to my curiosity. Here is the page that describes the Cass. It says :

Name : Cassiopeans
origin : Cassiopea stellar system
distinguishing feature : Light beings, pure energy
Dangerosity : null
can contact humans through waves

and in the left corner, you don't see in this image, it says "certified information"

(Note : in this book, greys are said "pacifists" !)

Attachments

• cass.jpg
    cass.jpg
    760.3 KB · Views: 263
Persej said:
HowToBe said:
My mom actually really adored the original Star Wars trilogy, so we watched it many times as I was growing up. It probably planted some of the seeds that opened my path to this forum.

Yes, I think those things also planted many seeds in myself. In my case it was my father who loved SF movies and TV shows. I always thought that it's really cool to have a parent with whom you can talk about 'high strangeness'.

One night my mom told my dad to read me a "Lassie Come Home" novel before bedtime. That was the first time he read me a book and I never felt more bored in my life. :lol:
Next time he told me some story about a pilot who disappeared in another dimension, that he read in some magazine, and he got my full attention. :)

Of course, for many kids such stories will remain just a fantasy, but for some, those seeds can grow into interesting life path.

I remember a very good series in my "young days": Outer limits" where the subjects were about extraterrestrials beings and other dimensions, time travel, etc. I remember that they were a little scary but I loved to see these programs and maybe because of that my mind is open to High Strangeness. Movies today, commercial movies, are terrible because they don't give "space" to imagination, it is just a big visual show, very well done but a show by the ways. There are some exceptions and often they are independent productions, often made by young films makers. I like the move The Hidden by Jack Sholder. Or The Faculty by Robert Rodriguez.

Maat said:
So I gave in to my curiosity. Here is the page that describes the Cass. It says :

Name : Cassiopeans
origin : Cassiopea stellar system
distinguishing feature : Light beings, pure energy
Dangerosity : null
can contact humans through waves

and in the left corner, you don't see in this image, it says "certified information"

(Note : in this book, greys are said "pacifists" !)

This is just incredible that the C's are mentioned and not a new age channel and the drawing is rather kind. The author is Jérôme Eho. Jérôme if you read this message, make us an Hello, even in French! :)

First time I read it as: Cassiopaeans are arrested!

I was sometimes wandering: someone could create cartoon movie about Reptilians, Pleiadians and Cassiopaeans.

As a matter of fact there was a French animated TV series about Cassiopeians from 1982. Etait Une Fois... L'Espace (Once Upon A Time... Space). Cassiopeans was portray as egocentric civilization with the same human body as humans on Earth. It was named - The military republic of Cassiopeia.

There was also Soviet science fiction movie Moscow-Cassiopeia from 1973. This movie is available for free download at the Internet Archive.

P.S. Moscow? Cassiopeia? Coincidence? Theres no coincidence. There's only signs.

neonix said:
First time I read it as: Cassiopaeans are arrested!

I was sometimes wandering: someone could create cartoon movie about Reptilians, Pleiadians and Cassiopaeans.

good idea indeed ;),

and thank you all for this information, we should definitely think about how to bring those subjects on most appropriate ways to the kids, as those days they can wonder through youtube and get tons of crap, that actually can build up their understanding of things at dangerous direction.

loreta said:
I remember a very good series in my "young days": Outer limits" where the subjects were about extraterrestrials beings and other dimensions, time travel, etc. I remember that they were a little scary but I loved to see these programs and maybe because of that my mind is open to High Strangeness.

I was a fan of "outer limits" too in my early 20's (they did a re run on TV at the time) I'm pretty sure that it was one episode of that show, where reptiles had taken over and the main characters ended up in a prison cell, and when scratching their arm they realized that they had reptile skin under their own skin. AAAWWWRR!!

Actually I had a thought the first time I read Laura talking about reptiles if she had seen that episode and gotten carried away (but the thought was quickly dismissed in light of the thorough research, and the honesty I feel coming from her writings)

Though I partly don't like horror movies/shows for many reasons, there are a lot of old horror B films/shows that tell truths, Like "They Live" for example, I remember seeing that when I was young and thought that for once someone told the things as they are (though at the time I thought that the aliens were just symbolic) But apart from the message, the film is pretty bad, and very violent.

neonix said:

I have often thought this would be great!
The problem with animation movies is that it takes so long to make them. So even if going for very limited animation, one would have to find 10 really talented people that are able to work for a year without pay, and if that wasn't so difficult, I'd be on it already :)

Back
Top Bottom