Cassiopaeans are attested !

Ellipse said:
Maat said:
So I gave in to my curiosity. Here is the page that describes the Cass. It says :

Name : Cassiopeans
origin : Cassiopea stellar system
distinguishing feature : Light beings, pure energy
Dangerosity : null
can contact humans through waves

and in the left corner, you don't see in this image, it says "certified information"

(Note : in this book, greys are said "pacifists" !)

This is just incredible that the C's are mentioned and not a new age channel and the drawing is rather kind. The author is Jérôme Eho. Jérôme if you read this message, make us an Hello, even in French! :)

Thank you Maat. I think that Jérôme did a good job. Who knows, maybe somebody is gonna start googling after they read about Cassiopaeans in that book. :)

Greys are pacifists? Well, I guess we can't have 100% truth in popular books. Or maybe he wrote that because it is a children's book and he didn't want to scare them.

loreta said:
I remember a very good series in my "young days": Outer limits" where the subjects were about extraterrestrials beings and other dimensions, time travel, etc. I remember that they were a little scary but I loved to see these programs and maybe because of that my mind is open to High Strangeness.

I've never seen that one. I did watch "Twilight Zone", though. I liked that one.

Movies today, commercial movies, are terrible because they don't give "space" to imagination, it is just a big visual show, very well done but a show by the ways.

Yes. Previous decade was very good for me. But this one is horrible. Good movies became very rare. TV shows I don't watch at all. They have become a soap operas.

I like the move The Hidden by Jack Sholder. Or The Faculty by Robert Rodriguez.

Never seen them. I will watch them. Thank you for suggestion. ;)

Miss.K said:
neonix said:
I was sometimes wandering: someone could create cartoon movie about Reptilians, Pleiadians and Cassiopaeans.

I have often thought this would be great!
The problem with animation movies is that it takes so long to make them. So even if going for very limited animation, one would have to find 10 really talented people that are able to work for a year without pay, and if that wasn't so difficult, I'd be on it already :)

Yep agree it is a time consuming work, very time consuming, but it can also be done effectively combining techniques between motion graphics and a bits of animations, cut out or stop motion can be much faster ... and slightly animated illustrations with background sound can be very effective for general young audiences ... any way maybe to envision something more focused and try Kickstarter campaign to rise some funds and work to set up one cyber studio with small team, delegate the jobs and start up a web with the video animation channel and combination of interactive comic books and animated stuff ... I am redy to take it on me, I alredy worked on that principle many times with internatianl artists, animation multimedia, documentary, storytelling is my profession, so let me know if anyone want to start to think about that more serious, and we can develop concept - from my side to be able to shape that project I need a good and accurate source of information, someone who will scrap down for us information that has to be communicate to kids through that work ... :) .. and who will folow us and guide us regaring the knowledge about that so we don't make anything wrong

solarmind said:
Miss.K said:
neonix said:
I was sometimes wandering: someone could create cartoon movie about Reptilians, Pleiadians and Cassiopaeans.

The problem with animation movies is that it takes so long to make them. So even if going for very limited animation, one would have to find 10 really talented people that are able to work for a year without pay, and if that wasn't so difficult, I'd be on it already :)

Yep agree it is a time consuming work, very time consuming, but it can also be done effectively combining techniques between motion graphics and a bits of animations, cut out or stop motion can be much faster ... and slightly animated illustrations with background sound can be very effective for general young audiences ... any way maybe to envision something more focused and try Kickstarter campaign to rise some funds and work to set up one cyber studio with small team, delegate the jobs and start up a web with the video animation channel and combination of interactive comic books and animated stuff ... I am redy to take it on me, I alredy worked on that principle many times with internatianl artists, animation multimedia, documentary, storytelling is my profession, so let me know if anyone want to start to think about that more serious, and we can develop concept - from my side to be able to shape that project I need a good and accurate source of information, someone who will scrap down for us information that has to be communicate to kids through that work ... :) .. and who will folow us and guide us regaring the knowledge about that so we don't make anything wrong

Hi solarmind and others,

Your conversation reminded me of a project that was discussed on the forum a couple of years back, which ultimately stalled because of lack of writing skills at the part of the illustrator who initiated it -- just to underline the level of difficulty one would encounter with endeavors like these. Not to discourage you but simply as some sort of warning beforehand so you know what you're diving into.

This was the topic: A Paleo Diet children's book - an experiment in group creativity

Hope this helps a bit. :)

Palinurus said:
solarmind said:
Miss.K said:
neonix said:

Hi solarmind and others,

Your conversation reminded me of a project that was discussed on the forum a couple of years back, which ultimately stalled because of lack of writing skills at the part of the illustrator who initiated it -- just to underline the level of difficulty one would encounter with endeavors like these. Not to discourage you but simply as some sort of warning beforehand so you know what you're diving into.

This was the topic: A Paleo Diet children's book - an experiment in group creativity

Hope this helps a bit. :)

I don't think I'll have much time (it is hard enough to find time for doing a couple of drawings for SOTT)

I agree that it is not so easy to get projects off the ground.
But I think it is a good idea if you have time Solarmind, to start with writing the story.
It is always difficult to get people to work for free, as they have to make a living somehow, but it is easier if one has a really good story written down, than if one only has an idea of making a story.
That would also be first step to raise money for it..

It's funny yesterday I thought it would be a film on "secrètre history of the world" is réalié. In the Forum there surely has writers and directors. For funding should request the participation of everyone. For broadcasting would remain dificult because of looby who would stopers Laura's ideas. But it could spread initially on the internet .. Well I should not say a lot of new things, if it is my joy that this project produced me.

Miss.K said:
I agree that it is not so easy to get projects off the ground.
But I think it is a good idea if you have time Solarmind, to start with writing the story.
It is always difficult to get people to work for free, as they have to make a living somehow, but it is easier if one has a really good story written down, than if one only has an idea of making a story.
That would also be first step to raise money for it..

Yes the story is the key, and any kind of serious work, specially for kids on those subjects, has to be done seriously with editorial team on board and certain funding raised for that, but to do any of that we first need at least a treatment and project defined and than we can go to look for the funds. I can take a role of the project director and producer to lead the crew, rise funds etc and sure with the crew do the work need to be done on editing animation, design, concept ... but first we need to outline basics for the content, and have someone from SOTT or Cass editorial team who know the things and who can check what we are doing :) unfortunately I am not the person that can write about those things yet.

Palirunus thank you for the link to this picture book about paleo diet, yes it is good example how it is not good to jump on work and hoping that story will be worked out through the forum discussion, it is just not the way how it works :) ....

So in general my opinion is to see if there is need and reason to do that, and who among us can be a main crew to execute it .... visuals and animation and illustration can always be done by any good creative if they are guided properly ... my illustrators and animators don't neccecerly needs to be part of this forum, but if I guide them well they can do the work.

Also Persej .. yes a month ago I talk with one my colleague in documentary production about all this incredible work done here, and he asked me if I want to do documentary on that. Hm I do want, but I am not sure do the other here want that too, and do they found it as something valuable for this whole work. As you pointed out, doing anything in film or media, that you want to present out there on the regular line up of festivals and promotion markets, can be a bit tricky ... Also funding for that will be probably very hard to find with regular funding scheme.
But than again crowdfundnig is always one option. But good docu will definitely gave one good intro to all this amazing work of Laura Ark and crew, and will get a whole new audience that are probably deserving to know about this!
I already can see it as a beautiful docu story on devotion to knowledge and truth, visually crafted in end of 19ct / BW photography stile, with this incredible people, who like old school passionate scholars, devoted their lifes to give us opportunity to learn and discover every day more about reality of things and true purpose of human life on earth. This work is just incredible and unique, and all this material produced from that research and experiment, are for many people out there just toooooo big, and I am sure many get lost and give up, as life is just getting faster and faster in this jungle of survival.

Many ideas .. hope some will work out. At least it is good to think togeather how to make materials more easily disseminated to those who want to do the change, and who are wondering around the world, stumbling at all tons of crap, loosing their life force and sinking into depression.

Also speaking about kids stuff related o those material, that will probably bring a lot of help to parents who are here, on the forum, and involved in this work, and have a kids, but have difficulties to get kids to know the things properly.

solarmind said:
Yes the story is the key, and any kind of serious work, specially for kids on those subjects, has to be done seriously with editorial team on board and certain funding raised for that, but to do any of that we first need at least a treatment and project defined and than we can go to look for the funds. I can take a role of the project director and producer to lead the crew, rise funds etc and sure with the crew do the work need to be done on editing animation, design, concept ... but first we need to outline basics for the content, and have someone from SOTT or Cass editorial team who know the things and who can check what we are doing :) unfortunately I am not the person that can write about those things yet.

I think that you should still try to write a rough script if you want the project to become reality. I'd imagine that elders here wouldn't mind reading it and commenting, but that it would be more difficult to get someone to do it.

I totally know the feeling of imagining an idea done (it's like being god and creating the world in 6 days, awesome feeling) , but also know from experience that reality is very different from imagination, so if one wants idea to become reality, one has to have the imagination go hand in hand with physical limitations of reality, and it is better to start with a sketch than with imagining a finished movie. If the sketch then is good and one makes more, then it might grow to something.
The same goes with getting peoples attention for a project. Usually it is hard to get attention with just an idea, but if one has made some sketches that are taking form of something really great, then people tend to come and want to be part of it.

I think the idea is good, but there is an awful lot of work in it, even with stop motion, but it is not impossible...

Miss.K said:
I think the idea is good, but there is an awful lot of work in it, even with stop motion, but it is not impossible...

:) .. yep ... it always start with the idea, than with more focused thinking about idea, and than .... it gets abandoned, or it gets seeded in the authors mind and start to grow at certain direction ... thx for the encouragement indeed ... let's see where it will take us ...

Back
Top Bottom