Author Topic: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts  (Read 37056 times)

Online seek10

• The Living Force
Re: Available on Amazon: The Cassiopaea Experiment Transcripts
« Reply #135 on: November 05, 2016, 02:37:09 PM »
Just want to say how great these books are.  Last week I finished really the 1996 book.  Wow!  Some new, and very interesting info added about what was going on during, and between, the sessions!  Thanks Laura for putting all of your time and energy into these books!  :love:
I read 1994,1995 books borrowed from one of our NE group member. They are fascinating to read and integrate with our current understanding.
“In the life of warriors it was extremely natural to be sad for no overt reason. Whenever the boundaries of the known are broken, a mere glimpse of the eternity outside is enough to disrupt the coziness of our controlled awareness. The best way to get rid of melancholy is to make fun of it.”(carlos)

Offline Corvinus

• Jedi Master
« Reply #136 on: November 05, 2016, 10:29:49 PM »
Quote from Konstantin:
I just finished the first volume from 1994. And i wanted to order volume 2 and 3 but there is not a kindle version of volume 3 available.
I cant order paper version because shipping costs are more than the price of the book , so the final price will be way too much then i can afford.

How much is the whole price with shipping?
"De Profundis"

Online Konstantin

• Ambassador
« Reply #137 on: November 06, 2016, 09:37:15 AM »
Quote from Konstantin:
I just finished the first volume from 1994. And i wanted to order volume 2 and 3 but there is not a kindle version of volume 3 available.
I cant order paper version because shipping costs are more than the price of the book , so the final price will be way too much then i can afford.

How much is the whole price with shipping?

As Istina said, from  Pilule rouge  its 5 euros plus for shipping. At Amazon its much more
The higher-density Positive entities are Light beings. The higher-density Negative entities are “Light eaters.” Love is Light is knowledge. When they induce belief against what is objectively true, they have “eaten” the Light-knowledge of the person who has chosen blind belief over fact! When you believe a lie, you have allowed the eating of your energy of awareness! When you do not take the time and trouble to check things out for yourself, to do the research, to compare, to network, to get a consensus, you have given away your power. You have failed in the creative act of learning.

Offline PERLOU

• Dagobah Resident
    • La Nurserie de Perlou
« Reply #138 on: November 06, 2016, 10:22:06 AM »
Y-a-t'il de nouvelles traductions en Français ?... Merci...

Are Has it new translations in French? ... Thanks ...

Offline Corvinus

• Jedi Master
« Reply #139 on: November 06, 2016, 01:05:21 PM »
Quote from Konstantin:
As Istina said, from  Pilule rouge  its 5 euros plus for shipping. At Amazon its much more

I checked it, it s 32 euros with shipping for one book, 27 plus 5, I buy them from amazon and it is as said more expensive, at least I know it now. I am ready to help if you accept it, just you have to send me your personal info, that is address and other through pm, but if it s not condoned here better still maybe some form of donation and admins can send it to you if they have info, or some other way. 
"De Profundis"

Offline Anthony

• Dagobah Resident
« Reply #140 on: November 06, 2016, 01:20:26 PM »
Just want to say how great these books are.  Last week I finished really the 1996 book.  Wow!  Some new, and very interesting info added about what was going on during, and between, the sessions!  Thanks Laura for putting all of your time and energy into these books!  :love:
I read 1994,1995 books borrowed from one of our NE group member. They are fascinating to read and integrate with our current understanding.

All three books are fascinating and add a lot of context to the sessions, it sort of feels like reading The Wave series.
"Let us meet the time as it seeks us." - Cymbeline, Shakespeare

Offline Gandalf

• SuperModerator
« Reply #141 on: November 06, 2016, 03:42:55 PM »
Y-a-t'il de nouvelles traductions en Français ?... Merci...

Are Has it new translations in French? ... Thanks ...

Hi Perlou,

There are no new translations in French for the moment.

However, as soon as a new book is available in french, we will be glad to let everyone know about that.

Every time you say "yes" to someone who doesn't deserve it, and go against Yourself and what you value the most, you kill a small part of your essence. LKJ

One should also keep in mind that when you interfere in the "lesson plan" of another by trying to rescue them, you very often take their karma or lessons on yourself. That is, when you try to stop bullets for someone else, YOU are the one who gets shot. LKJ

Online Konstantin

• Ambassador
« Reply #142 on: November 06, 2016, 08:31:34 PM »
Quote from Konstantin:

I checked it, it s 32 euros with shipping for one book, 27 plus 5, I buy them from amazon and it is as said more expensive, at least I know it now. I am ready to help if you accept it, just you have to send me your personal info, that is address and other through pm, but if it s not condoned here better still maybe some form of donation and admins can send it to you if they have info, or some other way.

Thank you Corvinus. I have volume 1 and 2 allready.
I'll order volume 3 in electronic form when it will be published in that format.
That way, I'll have all 3 volumes for 30 euro in electronic format, instead only one for 32euro.
Thank you sooo much for your offer.I really appreciate it. :hug2:

Maybe we can make such donations to a members who cant even afford to buy it in electronic format. I really dont know if it is condoned here.
The higher-density Positive entities are Light beings. The higher-density Negative entities are “Light eaters.” Love is Light is knowledge. When they induce belief against what is objectively true, they have “eaten” the Light-knowledge of the person who has chosen blind belief over fact! When you believe a lie, you have allowed the eating of your energy of awareness! When you do not take the time and trouble to check things out for yourself, to do the research, to compare, to network, to get a consensus, you have given away your power. You have failed in the creative act of learning.

Offline Data

• Administrator
  • per aspera ad astra
« Reply #143 on: December 28, 2016, 08:04:45 AM »
There will be a Kindle edition for Volume 3 (1996) within the next two months. We usually release Kindle later than the paper version.

The 1996 sessions are available on Kindle now!  :)

https://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1996-ebook/dp/B01N1W7QOR
"The Way is basically taking up your cross, bearing it under trials and tribulations, and getting crucified.  Just understand that these are metaphors though the pain and suffering is very real." -- Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Online Konstantin

• Ambassador
« Reply #144 on: December 28, 2016, 09:29:35 AM »
There will be a Kindle edition for Volume 3 (1996) within the next two months. We usually release Kindle later than the paper version.

https://www.amazon.com/Cassiopaea-Experiment-Transcripts-1996-ebook/dp/B01N1W7QOR

I have just ordered Kindle version. Thank you .

Online ashu

• Jedi Master
« Reply #145 on: December 28, 2016, 04:02:57 PM »

I don't usually do favourites, but I love 1996 transcripts - this is where things get exciting.  :thup:
"When you learn the steps the universe takes you dancing. Sometimes it's a crazy jitterbug, other times, it's a waltz, but it's never boring." Laura Knight-Jadczyk

Offline Gandalf

• SuperModerator
« Reply #146 on: December 28, 2016, 04:16:27 PM »

I have just ordered Kindle version. Thank you .

Me too.
Every time you say "yes" to someone who doesn't deserve it, and go against Yourself and what you value the most, you kill a small part of your essence. LKJ

One should also keep in mind that when you interfere in the "lesson plan" of another by trying to rescue them, you very often take their karma or lessons on yourself. That is, when you try to stop bullets for someone else, YOU are the one who gets shot. LKJ

Offline Hesper

• Ambassador
« Reply #147 on: December 28, 2016, 05:26:45 PM »

I don't usually do favourites, but I love 1996 transcripts - this is where things get exciting.  :thup:

Fantastic, thanks for all your hard work!
Should the whole frame of Nature round him break, In ruin and confusion hurled, He, unconcerned, would hear the mighty crack, And stand secure amidst a falling world.

- Horace

Offline Altair

• Ambassador
« Reply #148 on: December 28, 2016, 06:39:36 PM »

Ditto. I will order a copy.
Overhead the albatross
Hangs motionless upon the air
And deep beneath the rolling waves
In labyrinths of coral caves
An echo of a distant time
Comes willowing across the sand
And everything is green and submarine.

And no one called us to the land
And no one knows the where's or why's.
Something stirs and something tries
Starts to climb toward the light.

Offline latulipenoire

• Jedi
  • Trying to remember that "All there is is lessons"
« Reply #149 on: December 28, 2016, 06:57:46 PM »

Ditto. I will order a copy.

Amazing! It's nice to have a digital version! Easier to read while commuting!
It's sad but true that most people don't like inconvenient realities to upset their pleasant illusions and prejudices. I see this all the time in my own daily interactions with people. Once someone reaches a point in his or her life when they feel they "understand" the world well enough - often around the age of thirty - they spend the rest of their life filling in the blanks of what they think they already know. It's a tendency that usually becomes more extreme over time. Ideas and worldviews seem to harden in tandem with the arteries.
- Richard M. Dolan, introducing Laura's High Strangeness