Amusing Church Bulletins

Some more - well in a way you all asked for it :P

---------------------------------------------------

This afternoon there will be a meeting in the south and north ends of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.

Tuesday at 4:00 p.m. there will be an Ice Cream Social. All ladies giving milk please come early.

Wednesday, the Ladies Literary Society will meet. Mrs. Johnson will sing "Put Me in My Little Bed" accompanied by the Pastor.

This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Johnson to come forward and lay an egg on the Altar.

The service will close with "Little Drops of Water". One of the ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will join in.

On Sunday, a special collection will be taken to defray the cost of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the carpet, please come forward and get a piece of paper.

The peacemaking meeting scheduled for today has been canceled due to a conflict.

The concert held in Fellowship Hall was a great success. Special thanks are due to the minister's daughter, who labored the whole evening at the piano, which as usual fell upon her. :lol:

Ladies Bible Study will be held Thursday morning at 10. All ladies are invited to lunch in the Fellowship Hall after the B.S. is done.

The outreach committee has enlisted 25 visitors to make calls on people who are not afflicted with any church.

The audience is asked to remain seated until the end of the recession.

The Rev. Merriwether spoke briefly, much to the delight of the audience.

Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa will be speaking tonight at Calvary Memorial Church in Racine. Come tonight and hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa. :lol:

Don’t miss this Saturday’s exhibit by Christian Martian Arts.

Diana and Don request your presents at their wedding.

Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and community.

Hymn: “I Love Thee My Ford.”

These are hilarious. I will go to sleep with a smile on my face.

Love the bean supper quote. Lol lol lol

Redrock12 said:
Funniest "Tickle Me" topic ever. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Thanks Treesparrow.

Got to be! I was going to quote my favourites but there are too many! Thanks treesparrow :D

Good score :rotfl:
Hit'n the hay having a laugh recalling the bulletins outside my local Catholic Church! Even as kids we found the humor in them.
Thanks for the memories! ;D

Thanks so much for these - I have been doubled up with laughter! :lol: So uplifting on a cold, gray wintery day.

The Rev. Merriwether spoke briefly, much to the delight of the audience.

This reminded me of the end of the Catholic mass where the priest would say " The mass is ended, go in peace" and the congregation answered "Thanks be to God". That always brought a smile - in more ways than one!! ;)

Bertha Belch, a missionary from Africa will be speaking tonight at Calvary Memorial Church in Racine. Come tonight and hear Bertha Belch all the way from Africa. :lol:

What an evening of entertainment have I missed. I hope there's a repeat! Pun intended. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom