Are PTBs preparing to dispose of USA and EU and to restart the game?

Altair said:
luke wilson said:
Hmmm, I don't think Europe is the target. America and Europe are culturally linked and act in unison. Any blowback that europe experiences I think is just seen as shock that needs to be absorbed for the greater good. This analogy is like saying the nazi regime wasn't about exterminating Jews etc but rather exterminating Germany and her people - look at how much they suffered and how many died fighting in hitlers army? Twists and turns as if this is a psychological thriller? I don't think so personally.

What America do you mean: the America of the ordinary people, the America of the puppet Obama administration or the America of PTBs who are actually supranational? Yes, America and Europe are historically and culturally linked, but I don't think that PTBs care about it. And yes, it looks like EU and USA act in unison but it's simply because EU is not sovereign and just obeys the orders from overseas since (NATO)-countries who have foreign (American) troops on their ground can't be sovereign by definition. In my opinion EU is nothing else than an artificial construct, a time bomb which was created to let Europe implode socially, financially and culturally.

USA. The country. Ignorance doesn't count for anything. Its a whole system. Who goes to fight these wars? Normal Americans who join the military. Who man the desks in wall street? Normal Americans who have been educated. Who cater to politicians and the so-called ptb in Washington DC? You guessed it... Normal Americans.

The system is a hierarchy. That also applies to the distribution of knowledge. Just because average Joe has no idea what he is doing doesn't mean he isn't linked to the ptb. If this average Joe is there gunning down Iraqis, he is equally as guilty and acting as an arm of the neocons in Washington.

Don't be fooled by an appearance of the EU. Most of Europe has been the same historically. They marched the same in the crusades. They colonised and curved up the world the same, drawing nice little borders around the world. The EU is just a manifestation of something that has long existed. Yes, there will be pain within these systems of control. Its a hierarchy. The bottom feeds the top. As a unit though, it acts in unison, it acts together.

Wow this is awful news and it seems to look quite authentic. Either the BRICS are caught up in this, and about to be fleeced another time (in which case how stupid can they be), or they are 'committed' even threatened or what? I certainly get the impression Greece was about to go East until someone 'persuaded' them not to. Perhaps all they had to say was what you have posted about. 'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'.

So sad their matrix is everywhere and as usual planned so well in advance.

It seems to me that even Putin cannot wriggle out of this (well he is a good chess player!), They seem to have enmeshed everyone, especially with the threat of war. Again Russia will not be an easy push-over. Just hope help is on the way and that Putin is playing a very clever game and can outwit them?

Well, all that is left now is that 'help is on the way'
They sure did a good job of stitching up and destroying the whole planet. But 4DSTS have that advantage. I wonder when they last manipulated our 'time'?

Well there could be something to it, but it was the moving off the gold standard that got us in the situation in the first place, including fractional reserve lending, and Interest in itself and made paper billionaires out of the people we call the elite, BRICS has one thing going for it it's a basket of currencies, and the country's that are fronting the operation are actively buying up gold, to me that sound like decentralization of power.

but what also has to be taken into consideration is the petro dollar, and America's ability to print untold trillions of dollars and never have it circulate back to the US economy, a position it attained at the start of the 19th century, the real problem is privately owned central bank's a blight on humanity for thousands of years, and also remember gold has no inherent value, well at least not until our "technological" society came about, it's fairly rare and doesn't perish making it a good unit of value because it can't be inflated, well unless your and alchemist ;D

Altair said:
- European Union will come under the German Nazi hands. Moreover, it is not about the German state as such, but the Nazi format, as very soon in France and Germany Nazis are expected to rise to power.

I can see that happening, if the german PEGIDA (Patriotic Europeans Against the Islamization of the West) movement gains even more momentum.

luke wilson said:
Altair said:
luke wilson said:
Hmmm, I don't think Europe is the target. America and Europe are culturally linked and act in unison. Any blowback that europe experiences I think is just seen as shock that needs to be absorbed for the greater good. This analogy is like saying the nazi regime wasn't about exterminating Jews etc but rather exterminating Germany and her people - look at how much they suffered and how many died fighting in hitlers army? Twists and turns as if this is a psychological thriller? I don't think so personally.

What America do you mean: the America of the ordinary people, the America of the puppet Obama administration or the America of PTBs who are actually supranational? Yes, America and Europe are historically and culturally linked, but I don't think that PTBs care about it. And yes, it looks like EU and USA act in unison but it's simply because EU is not sovereign and just obeys the orders from overseas since (NATO)-countries who have foreign (American) troops on their ground can't be sovereign by definition. In my opinion EU is nothing else than an artificial construct, a time bomb which was created to let Europe implode socially, financially and culturally.

USA. The country. Ignorance doesn't count for anything. Its a whole system. Who goes to fight these wars? Normal Americans who join the military. Who man the desks in wall street? Normal Americans who have been educated. Who cater to politicians and the so-called ptb in Washington DC? You guessed it... Normal Americans.

The system is a hierarchy. That also applies to the distribution of knowledge. Just because average Joe has no idea what he is doing doesn't mean he isn't linked to the ptb. If this average Joe is there gunning down Iraqis, he is equally as guilty and acting as an arm of the neocons in Washington.

I think it is useful to distinguish between the ideologies of the power elite (PTB) and those of "normal Americans". I think a lot of Americans are unhappy with their country's government. Only 57.5% of the voting age population voted in the 2012 election. Of those who did vote, many may have known that their vote didn't count for anything more than entertainment value in a mock two-party electoral race where the same policies are carried out whichever party gets in. As for being ignorant, how worldly-wise where any of us when we were 17? (That is the minimum age for joining the US military.) I am reminded of a line from the movie "Jarhead" where the new recruit to the Marines is being interrogated by his Drill Instructor:

It was shortly after meeting Drill Instructor Fitch that I realized that joining the Marine Corps might have been a bad decision.
[. . .]
"What the f*** are you even doing here?"

"Sir, I got lost on the way to college, sir!"

happyliza said:
Wow this is awful news and it seems to look quite authentic. Either the BRICS are caught up in this, and about to be fleeced another time (in which case how stupid can they be), or they are 'committed' even threatened or what? I certainly get the impression Greece was about to go East until someone 'persuaded' them not to. Perhaps all they had to say was what you have posted about. 'Meet the new boss, same as the old boss'.

So sad their matrix is everywhere and as usual planned so well in advance.

It seems to me that even Putin cannot wriggle out of this (well he is a good chess player!), They seem to have enmeshed everyone, especially with the threat of war. Again Russia will not be an easy push-over. Just hope help is on the way and that Putin is playing a very clever game and can outwit them?

Well, all that is left now is that 'help is on the way'
They sure did a good job of stitching up and destroying the whole planet. But 4DSTS have that advantage. I wonder when they last manipulated our 'time'?

Good points happyliza, it certainly seems like a high probability that these could be 4D STS plans considering the current situation where:

1. The BRICS nations are definitely putting in place measure to de-dollarise - especially Russia and China with their recent their purchases of large amounts of Gold
2. The EU going fascist, with elements like PEGIDA, spreading Islamophobia and attacks against Muslims - and also being forced to support the Neo-Nazis in Ukraine
3. The EU economy imploding, with deflation, unemployment, further compounded by the "shooting themselves in the foot" sanctions against Russia, and constraint on energy supplies with the cancelling of South Stream

However, i think psychopathic wishful thinking may be the blowback here; there is Putin with his brilliant strategic moves. Putin is a tough challenge and master strategist, and recalling how he managed to neutralise the oligarchs in Russia it won't be plain sailing. China too, won't be a pushover unless all key Party leaders are "bought over". President Xi, is also currently fighting a silent war against "trojan horse" leadership elements in China more aligned to the West.

Hence i don't think all the BRICS nations are "in the bag" yet. The situation seems to be constantly evolving...

Certainly hope that "help is on the way"

Interesting thread I began reading yesterday. I guess we'll have to wait and see. But, there's so much in flux that I really doubt any of the global plans of the PTB are going to pan out as they want.

Brazil IS a question mark right now (even after Roussef's win, she appointed a finance minister that's very suspect). But, Russia and China are the real movers and shakers of shifting into a multipolar world. Also, it's going to be interesting what direction Iran and India take and roles they play. One thing's for sure, EU has been damaged a whole lot since the Ukraine crisis was unleashed - AND their financial/banking system is very interconnected with the US, of course (whichever starts crumbling first will most likely take the other with it).

In any case, the most important role of Russia and China is to speed up the destruction of the global pathocratic Empire while reducing the amount of destruction on the planet as much as possible. No matter how you cut it, there's going to be lots of turbulence, but the sooner the destructive capabilities of the Empire are reduced/eliminated the better in my view....

One last thing, this state of affairs on our planet can't and won't last forever, not even for much longer.

mal7 said:
I think it is useful to distinguish between the ideologies of the power elite (PTB) and those of "normal Americans". I think a lot of Americans are unhappy with their country's government. Only 57.5% of the voting age population voted in the 2012 election. Of those who did vote, many may have known that their vote didn't count for anything more than entertainment value in a mock two-party electoral race where the same policies are carried out whichever party gets in. As for being ignorant, how worldly-wise where any of us when we were 17? (That is the minimum age for joining the US military.)

I wholeheartedly accept the above. However, I think when you look at it from the victim's point of view, this distinction ceases to function as cleanly as you've put it. What the victim faces (Russia, Syria, Iraq, Libya etc) is a megalithic structure. It's not one or 2 elements emanating from the US. No, it's the whole structure. If it is in the form of war, they face the 17yr old boy who will slaughter their whole family mercilessly in the name of the flag, the person who is building the tanks, the doctor healing the soldiers, the war planners, the media portraying them as 'terrorists', the consumers unquestioningly gobbling this all up etc, if it is economic serfdom, they face the whole corporate organisation and everyone in there who will come to there land and 'steal' all their resources leaving them with nothing...

The system will never change, unless by natural disaster that breaks it down if people don't realize they aren't just fighting one or 2 elements... that if you remove this or that part it'll all collapse. The thing is a megalith. It's been functioning perfectly fine despite all the shocks it has received since God knows when. The change has to be holistic. Any change that will occur organically, if it ever does, will come from only those who can attack it from a systems point of view rather than from only a 'parts' point of view. Someone get some system busters in here.

Personally I think the above and yes I know it means a lot of us are more guilty than we would like to admit or that the scope of the task is beyond measure and thus the realisation that brings to our own psyches but nonetheless in my view, that's what I take to be true. Lets just wait for the comets to turn up.. System reset but sadly even comets won't cure the disease. They've been here before caused damage, and guess what? The system rose again and it's right outside your window in all its glory.

luke wilson said:
mal7 said:
I think it is useful to distinguish between the ideologies of the power elite (PTB) and those of "normal Americans". I think a lot of Americans are unhappy with their country's government. Only 57.5% of the voting age population voted in the 2012 election. Of those who did vote, many may have known that their vote didn't count for anything more than entertainment value in a mock two-party electoral race where the same policies are carried out whichever party gets in. As for being ignorant, how worldly-wise where any of us when we were 17? (That is the minimum age for joining the US military.)

I wholeheartedly accept the above. However, I think when you look at it from the victim's point of view, this distinction ceases to function as cleanly as you've put it. What the victim faces (Russia, Syria, Iraq, Libya etc) is a megalithic structure. It's not one or 2 elements emanating from the US. No, it's the whole structure. If it is in the form of war, they face the 17yr old boy who will slaughter their whole family mercilessly in the name of the flag, the person who is building the tanks, the doctor healing the soldiers, the war planners, the media portraying them as 'terrorists', the consumers unquestioningly gobbling this all up etc, if it is economic serfdom, they face the whole corporate organisation and everyone in there who will come to there land and 'steal' all their resources leaving them with nothing...

The system will never change, unless by natural disaster that breaks it down if people don't realize they aren't just fighting one or 2 elements... that if you remove this or that part it'll all collapse. The thing is a megalith. It's been functioning perfectly fine despite all the shocks it has received since God knows when. The change has to be holistic. Any change that will occur organically, if it ever does, will come from only those who can attack it from a systems point of view rather than from only a 'parts' point of view. Someone get some system busters in here.

Personally I think the above and yes I know it means a lot of us are more guilty than we would like to admit or that the scope of the task is beyond measure and thus the realisation that brings to our own psyches but nonetheless in my view, that's what I take to be true. Lets just wait for the comets to turn up.. System reset but sadly even comets won't cure the disease. They've been here before caused damage, and guess what? The system rose again and it's right outside your window in all its glory.
Comet or the very nature of that revolt, floods, earthquakes, fires, if something hit us, it is quite expected.
I recently read a book, I remember that ends with the sentence: history is repeated as many times as long as you do not remember what we have learned.
Obviously we do not use enough of its resources (in the brain), because no way to stop the horrors around the world.
But is that why we should give up?
Is it worth it for something or someone to break away from the grayness that surrounds us?

This discussion reminds me 'Ghost cities' in china as if they are expecting some big growth. I saw this article in business Insider titled 'Why China wants to become the world's banker'

_http://www.businessinsider.com/china-and-the-world-yuan-for-all-2015-1

There are some questions regarding where to put BRICS bank. Initially they thought Brazil, later they talked about India and latest from last G20 meeting is China wants to host it and mentioned it already have infrastructure for it.

_https://www.intellihub.com/g20-brics-great-schism/
The CRA—unlike the pool of contributed capital to the BRICS bank, which is equally shared—is being funded 41 percent by China, 18 percent from Brazil, India, and Russia, and 5 percent from South Africa.”

China’s motivation to participate in BRICS banking is most interesting and revealing. Since it is not absolutely essential for China to be a member of BRICS, Gudrun Wacker, from the German Institute for International and Security Affairs presents this finding in a report, China’s role in G20 / BRICS and Implications, may shed an insight on their reasoning.

“The future of BRICS depends on the future performance of the G7/8 and G20: If the G20 develops into a real coordination mechanism, there might be less Chinese interest in BRICS. The future prospects of BRICS were presented as less promising than those of the G20, since BRICS will not be able to solve global problems. It is not yet clear whether the main deliverable of BRICS will be directed at cooperation among its members or at third countries. While the idea of BRIC as a group was originally picked up by Russia (the invitation to the first summit, as a move toward “extension” of the strategic triangle Russia, China. India?), its members are now all active in certain fields. For China, it is also an important effort to emerge from its isolation (Copenhagen climate summit). Another factor shaping the future of BRICS might be the development of US-China relations: While all interview partners agreed that BRICS does not aim at creating a new, anti-Western world order, it can be seen as a response to the US-led world order.”
Interesting developments.

SeekinTruth said:
One last thing, this state of affairs on our planet can't and won't last forever, not even for much longer.

Fully agree SeekinTruth, i think the state of affairs won't last much longer as the earth changes will drastically accelerate and intervene...

I recall the C's mentioned something similar, but i can't remember the session date now...

casper said:
luke wilson said:
<SNIP>

Comet or the very nature of that revolt, floods, earthquakes, fires, if something hit us, it is quite expected.
I recently read a book, I remember that ends with the sentence: history is repeated as many times as long as you do not remember what we have learned.
Obviously we do not use enough of its resources (in the brain), because no way to stop the horrors around the world.
Is it worth it for something or someone to break away from the grayness that surrounds us?

If we look at why the system rose again, there's the problem that Caesar explained in the channeling how people are fickle, even if you raise them from young (no imprinting of the system, etc), they can still be changed. I think he was alluding to the OPs who will follow the more powerful authority, not necessarily truth.

Casper, I wonder what you think could be done to break away from the grayness?

If many follow authority, even in Nazi Germany - or currently with this clearly false doublespeak/doublethink, what could we do but learn what Lobaczewski explained: that every revolution or change brings in new psychopaths. What if the only way to stop it at a whole is to violate the free will of the people who can't even think for themselves? In that case, I guess the only thing we can do is exercise our own free will to not believe the lies and remember the history?

Divide By Zero said:
casper said:
luke wilson said:
<SNIP>

If we look at why the system rose again, there's the problem that Caesar explained in the channeling how people are fickle, even if you raise them from young (no imprinting of the system, etc), they can still be changed. I think he was alluding to the OPs who will follow the more powerful authority, not necessarily truth.

Casper, I wonder what you think could be done to break away from the grayness?

If many follow authority, even in Nazi Germany - or currently with this clearly false doublespeak/doublethink, what could we do but learn what Lobaczewski explained: that every revolution or change brings in new psychopaths. What if the only way to stop it at a whole is to violate the free will of the people who can't even think for themselves? In that case, I guess the only thing we can do is exercise our own free will to not believe the lies and remember the history?
Given that in each new generation is born more psychopaths who will do all that you can take free will, or to manipulate the individual in all possible ways (especially emotionally), it is very difficult to give any sensible advice, other than to try as much as possible people (of course, those who want it) directed not to believe everything they see and do not believe everything they read (because the media are the long arm of psychopaths), more to themselves based on their knowledge about something or someone, some conclude their truth.
Frankly, I believe that we need to rely more on some of your inner instinct, because if you look at the animals in the forest that ran into the trap (which is of course left a man), never again will not go the same road.
As an individual we can not do much, but ...
Let's say that an individual one finger, more like-minded individuals make a fist, fist when squeezed is very strong.
The only problem is that the psychopaths in power and they orchestrate this our world. Never voluntarily step down from the throne to which they are placed, will fight the worst possible way. Only by nature itself can be removed, but then will have been almost all destroyed, including the individuals collected in a fist.
What are we left with? Learn as much as possible and to use that knowledge properly.

Well, since there's speculation of what can be done about psychopaths dominating society, I think there's not much that can be done in the context of "civilization" as humanity has come to think of it. It's almost as if the "comforts" of "civilization" for humanity are worth the price paid in losing healthy societies and being dominated and enslaved by psychopaths in power, instead of living in a totally different dynamic in relation to nature and the cosmos, not to mention each other.

If the working hypothesis we use here is very close to the truth, then this coming cataclysm will be on a different level - much worse, for example, than the collapse of the Roman Empire and the Dark Ages that followed - because of the ending of the Grand Cycle. Basically, those who transition to 4th Density (however small or large the number ends up being) will have a whole different challenge and learning environment/lessons. But those who must repeat 3rd Density for the entire Grand Cycle of approximately 310,000 years (of how we measure time), then they might actually start over with small hunter-gatherer societies again (i.e. back to the "stone age") where the possibility of psychopaths taking over and dominating is about nil. Very speculative, but that's what seems very likely will be the only way to eliminate the dominance of psychopaths - it can't happen the way society is structured now. Only a removal of the breeding ground by small hunting camps of maybe 40 to 70 people can give non-pathologicals the chance to be psycho-free zones. Or so I think. But then, if settled agricultural societies develop (and likely progress to technological/industrial "civilization" again), everything will essentially repeat the same way again probably. Psychopaths are the best conduit of evil into the 3rd D world of humanity - and 4th D STS needs them for just that purpose....

SeekinTruth said:
Well, since there's speculation of what can be done about psychopaths dominating society, I think there's not much that can be done in the context of "civilization" as humanity has come to think of it. It's almost as if the "comforts" of "civilization" for humanity are worth the price paid in losing healthy societies and being dominated and enslaved by psychopaths in power, instead of living in a totally different dynamic in relation to nature and the cosmos, not to mention each other.

If the working hypothesis we use here is very close to the truth, then this coming cataclysm will be on a different level - much worse, for example, than the collapse of the Roman Empire and the Dark Ages that followed - because of the ending of the Grand Cycle. Basically, those who transition to 4th Density (however small or large the number ends up being) will have a whole different challenge and learning environment/lessons. But those who must repeat 3rd Density for the entire Grand Cycle of approximately 310,000 years (of how we measure time), then they might actually start over with small hunter-gatherer societies again (i.e. back to the "stone age") where the possibility of psychopaths taking over and dominating is about nil. Very speculative, but that's what seems very likely will be the only way to eliminate the dominance of psychopaths - it can't happen the way society is structured now. Only a removal of the breeding ground by small hunting camps of maybe 40 to 70 people can give non-pathologicals the chance to be psycho-free zones. Or so I think. But then, if settled agricultural societies develop (and likely progress to technological/industrial "civilization" again), everything will essentially repeat the same way again probably. Psychopaths are the best conduit of evil into the 3rd D world of humanity - and 4th D STS needs them for just that purpose....
I fully agree with you that it is very difficult to change anything in this world, and it is very difficult for it to accept and live by the rules enforced prescribed by psychopaths. Therefore, the more I try to avoid all the pitfalls which we imposed by this government, trying to live with less stress and be surrounded by people who accepts me as I am.
I believe that if psychopaths always exist because if the cycle is repeated as many times as mistakes and "to err is human".

Back
Top Bottom