9-11 section?

Palinurus

The Living Force
Hi all,

Today I noticed that the whole section about 9-11 has disappeared. What's up ? I couldn't find any announcement in the Newbies forum etc.

I received an E-mail notification for the topic Why Do Good People Become Silent—or Worse—About 9/11? which was started only yesterday, but got the familiar message:

An Error Has Occurred!

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.

Both SOTT and 9/11 categories have been removed from the forum. The reason for it has been discussed extensively on several threads. Like this for example. Also one has to only follow the news to understand why. There is also this announcement.

Thanks Keit. I suspected as much but wanted to be sure. Scotties announcement didn't attract my attention, though; so thanks again for including that as well. :rockon:

Keit said:
Both SOTT and 9/11 categories have been removed from the forum. The reason for it has been discussed extensively on several threads. Like this for example. Also one has to only follow the news to understand why. There is also this announcement.

So, was the 9/11 section removed entirely? Or was it moved to some private part of the forum?

Eagle54 said:
Keit said:

So, was the 9/11 section removed entirely? Or was it moved to some private part of the forum?

Hi Eagle54,

The sessions are back up again although occasionally censored for the 'tricky' parts, but I have to assume that the 9/11 category is now placed in the vetted members only section of the FOTCM board. It would be the logical thing to surmise as per Laura's post by extension. :/

As I'm not a FOTCM member let alone a vetted one, I don't have access there myself and I cannot be totally sure about this, so FWIW. :-[

Keit said:

I did not know this, thank you.

Today I noticed that the entire SOTT section has been restored to the forum's homepage, maybe even earlier than just today but I only noticed it right now. :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom