Session 7 February 2015

Goyacobol, we should not forget that 'the 4D part of the playing field' consists of both STO AND STS entities.
What we must do (as STO candidates) is figure out how to identify what characterises STS entities in the 4D Earth.
In that way we will have part of the knowledge required to neutralise or cancel their efforts against the STO entities.
It looks as if the STS will be with us until we graduate to 6D.

I guess a large part balances on what we do now, to shed that part of our lizzie character which is making us STS on this 3D Earth, before the Realm Border arrives.

This reminds me of the lizzie characteristic of shedding their skins in order to progress or grow, maybe we need to shed that part of us which makes us STS. Some part of the brain?

goyacobol said:
I am trying to be accepting of what the Cosmos/Universe decides. My main concern is loved ones and friends who don't seem to be waking-up. As for myself I like to try and see it as "a good day to die". :cry: :) :/ :huh:

I also try to accept the will of the Cosmos for the good of humanity but if it's possible to deal for oneself it's hard to deal for persons we love. :(

Mod's note: fixed quote box

MusicMan said:
Goyacobol, we should not forget that 'the 4D part of the playing field' consists of both STO AND STS entities.
What we must do (as STO candidates) is figure out how to identify what characterises STS entities in the 4D Earth.
In that way we will have part of the knowledge required to neutralise or cancel their efforts against the STO entities.

I guess a large part balances on what we do now, to shed that part of our lizzie character which is making us STS on this 3D Earth, before the Realm Border arrives.

This reminds me of the lizzie characteristic of shedding their skins in order to progress or grow, maybe we need to shed that part of us which makes us STS. Some part of the brain?

MusicMan,

You are starting to think like I am. I was hoping Nuke would answer and maybe he will later since his post got me thinking about this.

I do think that what you are saying is what we are dealing with here:

to shed that part of our lizzie character which is making us STS on this 3D Earth, before the Realm Border arrives.

and I love the way you put in the beginning of the sentence:

This reminds me of the lizzie characteristic of shedding their skins in order to progress or grow

I have been thinking that there must be a very good reason that the most basic or lower center of our brain is described as "The Reptilian Brain".

Apparently I am just catching up with this line of thought since I am now seeing this is not a new thing for many others.

One accidental reference I found came from the David Icke site which I know has been associated with dis-info so I am not recommending the whole site.
Icke does mention a few interesting things about the Reptilian Brain:

“It is important for people to know the basics about the reptilian brain because it reveals where the character and attitudes of the Illuminati (Global elite) come from and how and why we are manipulated mentally and emotionally in the way that we are through television and other imagery. It is to do with the manipulation of the reptilian part of the human brain.” –David Icke.

The human brain is in two parts, or hemispheres, the right and the left brain, connected by a mass of nerve fibers. The left side is rational, logical, and "intellectual" . It works closely with the physical senses and can be summed up by can I touch it, see it, hear it, smell it or taste it? It communicates through spoken and written words. The right brain is where we manifest imagination, intuition, instincts, dream states, the subconscious. It is the artist, musician, creative inspiration. It communicates through images and symbols, not words. This right side is closely related to the reptilian part of the brain.

The oldest part of the human brain is known as the R-complex or Reptilian brain. From here we get the character traits of cold-blooded behaviour, a desire for topdown structures of control, and an obsession with ritual. These traits are balanced by other part of the brain in humans, but not in the full blown reptilians which manipulate this planet.

"They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now." - Don Juan, Yaqui Indian shaman

At least five human behaviours originate in the reptilian brain . Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in: obsessivecompulsive behaviour; personal day‑to‑day rituals and superstitious acts; slavish conformance to old ways of doing things; ceremonial re‑enactments; obeisance to precedent, as‑in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters and all manner of deceptions.

Add other traits of the R‑complex such as "territoriality" (this is mine, get out); aggression; and the idea that might‑is‑right, winner‑ takes‑all. Put that little lot together and you have the very attitudes of the Illuminati. Racism comes from the reptilian brain also and aggressive, violent sex, which the Illuminati bloodlines indulge in big time ‑ ask US Presidents "father" George Bush and Gerald Ford, Vice President Dick Cheney, and the list of other famous Illuminati names I expose in my books.

One reason I quoted the above was the reference to the Carlos Castaneda quote that we use here a lot "predators mind". Keep in mind there have to be better references out there but this one does put them together.

How does this relate to 4D? Well I think the C's have been telling us that it is these 4D STO reptilians that are heavily involved in the control system. All the "Work" we are doing on ourselves in a sense is to recognize the "predators mind" in us and strive to choose either STS or STO.

Plume said:
goyacobol said:
I am trying to be accepting of what the Cosmos/Universe decides. My main concern is loved ones and friends who don't seem to be waking-up. As for myself I like to try and see it as "a good day to die". :cry: :) :/ :huh:

I also try to accept the will of the Cosmos for the good of humanity but if it's possible to deal for oneself it's hard to deal for persons we love. :(

Plume,

I agree that for myself and I think most of us that this is one of the most difficult challenges to deal with. We can "Work" on ourselves but we can not do that work for others. We can only hope they will begin to "wake up" as the events unfold. But we can anchor the frequency. The C's say that Frequency Resonance Vibration is very important.

Mod's note: fixed quote box

goyacobol said:
MusicMan said:

MusicMan,

You are starting to think like I am. I was hoping Nuke would answer and maybe he will later since his post got me thinking about this.

I do think that what you are saying is what we are dealing with here:

to shed that part of our lizzie character which is making us STS on this 3D Earth, before the Realm Border arrives.

and I love the way you put in the beginning of the sentence:

This reminds me of the lizzie characteristic of shedding their skins in order to progress or grow

I have been thinking that there must be a very good reason that the most basic or lower center of our brain is described as "The Reptilian Brain".

Apparently I am just catching up with this line of thought since I am now seeing this is not a new thing for many others.

One accidental reference I found came from the David Icke site which I know has been associated with dis-info so I am not recommending the whole site.
Icke does mention a few interesting things about the Reptilian Brain:

“It is important for people to know the basics about the reptilian brain because it reveals where the character and attitudes of the Illuminati (Global elite) come from and how and why we are manipulated mentally and emotionally in the way that we are through television and other imagery. It is to do with the manipulation of the reptilian part of the human brain.” –David Icke.

The human brain is in two parts, or hemispheres, the right and the left brain, connected by a mass of nerve fibers. The left side is rational, logical, and "intellectual" . It works closely with the physical senses and can be summed up by can I touch it, see it, hear it, smell it or taste it? It communicates through spoken and written words. The right brain is where we manifest imagination, intuition, instincts, dream states, the subconscious. It is the artist, musician, creative inspiration. It communicates through images and symbols, not words. This right side is closely related to the reptilian part of the brain.

The oldest part of the human brain is known as the R-complex or Reptilian brain. From here we get the character traits of cold-blooded behaviour, a desire for topdown structures of control, and an obsession with ritual. These traits are balanced by other part of the brain in humans, but not in the full blown reptilians which manipulate this planet.

"They gave us their mind! Do you hear me? The predators give us their mind, which becomes our mind. The predators' mind is baroque, contradictory, morose, filled with the fear of being discovered any minute now." - Don Juan, Yaqui Indian shaman

At least five human behaviours originate in the reptilian brain . Without defining them, I shall simply say that in human activities they find expression in: obsessivecompulsive behaviour; personal day‑to‑day rituals and superstitious acts; slavish conformance to old ways of doing things; ceremonial re‑enactments; obeisance to precedent, as‑in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters and all manner of deceptions.

Add other traits of the R‑complex such as "territoriality" (this is mine, get out); aggression; and the idea that might‑is‑right, winner‑ takes‑all. Put that little lot together and you have the very attitudes of the Illuminati. Racism comes from the reptilian brain also and aggressive, violent sex, which the Illuminati bloodlines indulge in big time ‑ ask US Presidents "father" George Bush and Gerald Ford, Vice President Dick Cheney, and the list of other famous Illuminati names I expose in my books.

One reason I quoted the above was the reference to the Carlos Castaneda quote that we use here a lot "predators mind". Keep in mind there have to be better references out there but this one does put them together.

How does this relate to 4D? Well I think the C's have been telling us that it is these 4D STO reptilians that are heavily involved in the control system. All the "Work" we are doing on ourselves in a sense is to recognize the "predators mind" in us and strive to choose either STS or STO.

Plume said:

Plume,

I agree that for myself and I think most of us that this is one of the most difficult challenges to deal with. We can "Work" on ourselves but we can not do that work for others. We can only hope they will begin to "wake up" as the events unfold. But we can anchor the frequency. The C's say that Frequency Resonance Vibration is very important.
[/quote]

Boy, did I ever mess this one up! First of all the following sentence is totally wrong:

Well I think the C's have been telling us that it is these 4D STO reptilians that are heavily involved in the control system.

It should be:

Well I think the C's have been telling us that it is these 4D STS reptilians that are heavily involved in the control system.

Also I regret even taking any of the above David Icke material. I think he is not really giving an accurate assessment of the origin of the traits he mentions and wants to draw attention to the "Illuminati" etc.. I apologize for being too superficial and not doing more homework. The main thing that caught my attention was connecting the reptilian brain to the "predators mind". Something told me to check this post and I am glad I did. Garbage in/Garbage out I think.

With much regret,

goyacobol :(

Hi goyacobol, For me your Icke quote was helpful, caught me at the right time and inspired reflection. This sounds right:

quote:
"obsessive-compulsive behavior; personal day‑to‑day rituals and superstitious acts; slavish conformance to old ways of doing things; ceremonial re‑enactments; obeisance to precedent, as‑in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters and all manner of deceptions.

Add other traits of the R‑complex such as "territoriality" (this is mine, get out); aggression; and the idea that might‑is‑right, winner‑ takes‑all. Put that little lot together and you have the very attitudes of the Illuminati. Racism comes from the reptilian brain also and aggressive, violent sex".

Incomplete as you say, take with that pinch of salt.

I totally agree with recognizing those reptilians traits within us and shedding that skin! There are layers to that process I find and some are very subtle and hard to see. This forum has pointed out a few I hadn't seen before. I've considered that the emotional wounding most people receive starting at the beginning of life is the basis for the seating of the reptilian mind. So all the study here on psychological "issues" and healing is also imperative for overcoming that mind. Obvious I suppose. This viewpoint was seeded many years ago by Wilhelm Reich, a lovely fellow.

:)

Many Thank CS, Laura and others. I am so sorry (barrier language and others...) to not participate actively inside this networking for objective reality, but the heart and the mind are here.
Best regards,

SummerLite said:
Hi goyacobol, For me your Icke quote was helpful, caught me at the right time and inspired reflection. This sounds right:

quote:
"obsessive-compulsive behavior; personal day‑to‑day rituals and superstitious acts; slavish conformance to old ways of doing things; ceremonial re‑enactments; obeisance to precedent, as‑in legal, religious, cultural, and other matters and all manner of deceptions.

Add other traits of the R‑complex such as "territoriality" (this is mine, get out); aggression; and the idea that might‑is‑right, winner‑ takes‑all. Put that little lot together and you have the very attitudes of the Illuminati. Racism comes from the reptilian brain also and aggressive, violent sex".

Incomplete as you say, take with that pinch of salt.

I totally agree with recognizing those reptilians traits within us and shedding that skin! There are layers to that process I find and some are very subtle and hard to see. This forum has pointed out a few I hadn't seen before. I've considered that the emotional wounding most people receive starting at the beginning of life is the basis for the seating of the reptilian mind. So all the study here on psychological "issues" and healing is also imperative for overcoming that mind. Obvious I suppose. This viewpoint was seeded many years ago by Wilhelm Reich, a lovely fellow.

:)

SummerLite,

I am glad the Icke material had some parts that seemed relevant. I just think that he stretches some of the attributes from the reptilian brain to match the psychopathy traits of say the Illuminati and other psychopathic players. I am not sure you can match "rituals and superstitious acts" directly to the reptilian brain. Maybe you could tie the need for repetitious acts to the reptilian brain but beyond that you might be improvising a bit?

And I think he may be mixing the left and right hemisphere traits in with reptilian brain traits sort of willy nilly. I need to do a better job of selecting sources the next time I think. Icke also tends blame all our problems on the reptilian species but the C's point out that we are a smorgasbord of genetics

Session 10 July 1999
Q: (L) Do we also have bird genetics?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) And that is our physical connection or basis?
A: Yes, as third density bioengineered beings, you lead the smorgasbord parade of that which surrounds you in the physical realm.

My main focus of this topic was to try to draw our attention to the 4D STS/STO aspect of changing our perception of the events that are happening. Of course that means while we see things from a 3D STS perspective we are at a great disadvantage when it comes to protection and defense.

I will try to develop more ideas as others share their thoughts on the subject.

Thanks,

goyacobol :)

1st - wow - what a fantastic discussion with so many juicy threads and contributions. Thank you all.

Now to try to add to it: It seems to me the C's are very precise in what they say and also a bit coy at times in order to preserve free will and not just give away the answers so that people have to work at it and thereby learn and grow in the process.

A: 5 more years! 2 go! 0 new year!

This is indeed a sphinxesque puzzle. (ha ha or maybe sphincteresque!)

Everyone seems to agree that the 5 years leads to this April-June as a major event or awakening on the time line. But they did not say 'to go'. they said '2 go'. And the C's will use slang and colloquialisms as well. I don't think this should be glossed over. So, possible meanings?

a. go as in travel or leave - 2 go - Ark and Laura go to 4th D? Ouch
b. 2 go as in FIGHT - to 'go' in american slang can mean to fight. So it could mean it is tee off time for Russia/USA - the heavyweights 'go' at it.
c. the 2 going could mean as in going-going-gone. No more facade of 2 battling sides - ie, the one world order comes out into the light (didn't the C's say - there already is a one world govt?)
d. and year zero - could refer to the inception date/calendar reset of the new order? the new order establishes itself and the new year is zero. No more BC or AD. Year 0 of the NWO.

I feel like we are in a kind of Gesthemane... 90 days in the garden to pray and muse and prepare and psych up until whatever 'it' is unfolds. An ominous, uneasy sort of peace before... sigh - suffering for a reason.

A: Good evening people. No haste for that which comes to bring balance to your realm.
Hm - yeah I guess since that balancing process is going to be a doozie with a boatload of suffering, what's the rush?

Well - the time of reflection and preparation continues. I am doing the 3rd type of thinking preparation not to be stupid (like installing a hand pump on the well), but kind of have this sinking feeling that ultimately - it is just that - 3rd D thinking that I will need to let go of and leave behind.

I also have the image of being in the exit row on a plane. (STO - no regard for self) How many people will I assist out the door before me? Am I willing to go down with the ship if need be? Do I panic and throw somebody under the bus so I can 'get out alive'? Hoo boy!

Thank you all again for this great discussion.

BHelmet said:
1st - wow - what a fantastic discussion with so many juicy threads and contributions. Thank you all.

Now to try to add to it: It seems to me the C's are very precise in what they say and also a bit coy at times in order to preserve free will and not just give away the answers so that people have to work at it and thereby learn and grow in the process.

This is indeed a sphinxesque puzzle. (ha ha or maybe sphincteresque!)

Everyone seems to agree that the 5 years leads to this April-June as a major event or awakening on the time line. But they did not say 'to go'. they said '2 go'. And the C's will use slang and colloquialisms as well. I don't think this should be glossed over. So, possible meanings?

b. 2 go as in FIGHT - to 'go' in american slang can mean to fight. So it could mean it is tee off time for Russia/USA - the heavyweights 'go' at it.
c. the 2 going could mean as in going-going-gone. No more facade of 2 battling sides - ie, the one world order comes out into the light (didn't the C's say - there already is a one world govt?)
d. and year zero - could refer to the inception date/calendar reset of the new order? the new order establishes itself and the new year is zero. No more BC or AD. Year 0 of the NWO.

I feel like we are in a kind of Gesthemane... 90 days in the garden to pray and muse and prepare and psych up until whatever 'it' is unfolds. An ominous, uneasy sort of peace before... sigh - suffering for a reason.

A: Good evening people. No haste for that which comes to bring balance to your realm.
Hm - yeah I guess since that balancing process is going to be a doozie with a boatload of suffering, what's the rush?

Well - the time of reflection and preparation continues. I am doing the 3rd type of thinking preparation not to be stupid (like installing a hand pump on the well), but kind of have this sinking feeling that ultimately - it is just that - 3rd D thinking that I will need to let go of and leave behind.

I also have the image of being in the exit row on a plane. (STO - no regard for self) How many people will I assist out the door before me? Am I willing to go down with the ship if need be? Do I panic and throw somebody under the bus so I can 'get out alive'? Hoo boy!

Thank you all again for this great discussion.

BHelmet,

Your powers of observation seem really good to me. I probably would have never noticed the fine print so to speak. And I think the possible meanings could be quite meaningful. I am glad you shared your thoughts on the "2 go" possible meanings. I also think we have so much to consider that we should not be in a "rush" or make "haste" as the C's say for "that which comes to bring balance to your realm.".

They say a "word to the wise is sufficient". I think we all need to continue to share whatever wisdom we find while we still can.

And thanks for the "mirth" "(ha ha or maybe sphincteresque!)"

Thank you for your wise observations. :)

BHelmet said:

I agree that the use of '2' instead of 'to' could be indicative of something more than just 2 years, and I think your possible meanings are interesting. Who or what are these '2' being referred to, and where are they going?

What do you mean when you say you have a feeling that 3D thinking will need to be let go of?

A Jay said:
BHelmet said:

I agree that the use of '2' instead of 'to' could be indicative of something more than just 2 years, and I think your possible meanings are interesting. Who or what are these '2' being referred to, and where are they going?

What do you mean when you say you have a feeling that 3D thinking will need to be let go of?

A Jay,

I don't mean to speak for BHelmet, but I think he may be thinking that we sometimes might be thinking too 3D. As in this session:

Session 9 December 1994

Q: (L) Well, is that what is wrong with me tonight. You aren't telling me much.
A: Biological, and we are telling plenty, you are not "hearing" because biological factors have
temporarily pushed you back more into 3D.

I almost seems like a novel thought that we could be thinking too 3d or is it just a strange thought?

SeekinTruth said:
Just adding some more thoughts to the whole "it's a good day to die", survivalist situations, etc. In really bad situations, both the best and the worst come out in people. It's like the ideal time to continue and even complete the Work - everything needed (for shocks, staying conscious / full of attention to stay alive, etc.) will be in oversupply, so to speak, in cataclysmic times. And finally, we will all die at some point, there's no way around it (the body dies). So, there will be many decisions to make at what point it's worth living and when it's best to die. It's like a very intensive and accelerated course for our Lessons to live through these events and times that will quite likely happen in the not too distant future.

I was thinking about St-Exupéry, about him that was seeing the end of something in the middle of a war and saying that in apocalyptic situations (like a war, like what is coming for us) the worst and the good appears so clearly in humans, in others, in us. St.Exupéry was in my mind all day. He was a good one. He was seeing, he was feeling. Specially he was feeling.

[/quote]

I am referring to the times the C's have chided Laura (and all of 'us') to stop thinking so much in 3D terms and start growing into 4D and try to embrace 4D concepts; that thinking in 3d terms is both limiting and, well, it isn't going to help if the goal is graduation to the coming opportunity to graduate into the new 4D life.

Let's not forget that our 3D bodies/existence/experience have been crippled/limited by 4D STS. So, if a persons chosen path is to move into this new realm; to be ready for this opportunity, we are going to have to let go of 3D and the inherent futility of the world we currently inhabit.

So, my thoughts of 'what should I do' and the natural survival instincts of my 3D body, while they are normal and need to be respected as long as I am a creature 'here', well, these things are temporary and will be left behind. I want to be here. I chose to be here at this time to experience what happens and to play some part in it - to watch it unfold - to learn from it. But clinging to 3D life is ... counterproductive as far as the intention of 'graduation' / 'the harvest' is concerned.

BHelmet said:

I am referring to the times the C's have chided Laura (and all of 'us') to stop thinking so much in 3D terms and start growing into 4D and try to embrace 4D concepts; that thinking in 3d terms is both limiting and, well, it isn't going to help if the goal is graduation to the coming opportunity to graduate into the new 4D life.

Let's not forget that our 3D bodies/existence/experience have been crippled/limited by 4D STS. So, if a persons chosen path is to move into this new realm; to be ready for this opportunity, we are going to have to let go of 3D and the inherent futility of the world we currently inhabit.

So, my thoughts of 'what should I do' and the natural survival instincts of my 3D body, while they are normal and need to be respected as long as I am a creature 'here', well, these things are temporary and will be left behind. I want to be here. I chose to be here at this time to experience what happens and to play some part in it - to watch it unfold - to learn from it. But clinging to 3D life is ... counterproductive as far as the intention of 'graduation' / 'the harvest' is concerned.
[/quote]
============================================

bHelmet :

I just wanted to thank you ,as goyacobal did, for the insights on " 2 go".
Highlighted your words on 3D Life , as this is my understanding, at this juncture , as well.

Now, having said that, let me say also, that I have had for the last 10 years , at least, a difficult time at 3D/physical level. All my physical survival buttons got "slammed dunked" , not pushed. Am recounting this, so others can benefit from my experiences, should they be fortunate enough to encounter them.

What happened to my mind during this period is amazing. Having been a life long "seeker" and metaphysician/healer/psychic, blah , blah blah..you get the pix..I did use the horrific events as an "adventure" when the worst of them were in full progress. I definitely learned 1st hand how to deal with "petty tyrants" once and for all, without becoming one of them and without embedding bitterness within me. It is no small feat, because the mind is constantly afraid of being "hurt" or "killed" in the body...and I sure was afraid, friends...as my body and life were threatened and hurt many times. In fact, if I had known what the "adventure" entailed, I would have said "no thanks, i'll come back when things are working better for Beings like me..in 4D or ??"..lafn. In other words, I would have "offed " myself like many of my acquaintances in the Biz world have done facing the prospect of "no money= no life, no fun".

I have come through it, not bitter, but BETTER. I have only "survived" however, not thriving, yet... the experience has taken some toll on me physically from the stress and poor nutrition. I have been a long distance runner/athlete for most of my life, only quitting due to chronic injury on ankle at 40 yrs of age, am muuuch older , now...lol. The reason I loved running was that it allowed me to train my mind, meditate , be outdoors for hours, and stay very fit as well. And I can't physically do that anymore, get rid of the mental noise in that way, as I have a different injury to my back as of 2010; no go on the running, or even golfing, ever again.

Here's the way this 3D "survival mode" has effected my mind, something I only recently noticed, BTW: I have become a "hoarder" of sorts. Not the filth, but the amassing of large amounts of "needful things" in duplicate/triplicate and more.. mostly from dumpsters and "gifts" left for me by strangers. I kept telling myself , "I need this, or someone else might in the fallout time", or "I will sell it, trade it" . Okay on some items , but I had to look and laugh at my LARGE collection of containers... that's right. All manner of containers , mostly for fluids, about 6 large trash bags full of them, taking up all of my shed space, 16 X 10 area..full.

It's that animal part of my mind , that part that did endure "going without" and still does, that is not willing to go through that again. It isnt "fun" when you are thirsty, hungry , hot , cold, dirty, sleepless, and poorly clothed/shoed. Hurt and sick from all of that, too. Try being a mature professional woman in the US doing this;there is a host of "self importance" that one can shed, if one can remember through all the physical pain and degradation , that that is the "goal".

Wheewww, one tall order there, Hoss.

Well, it can be done, but it is a path for "hind's feet"; at each turn one feels as if one cannot go on another step, yet if one does, there may be a small space to rest just around the corner...and then sometimes they aren't there , either, the rests , the spaces, just more rocks and gravel to traverse. But one must stay the course or perish on the mountain side. For me , that was really personal, because there was no way in he** that I was gonna die in such a reprehensible way, at the hands of liars, thieves , criminals, in the filth and degradation of their sickening and toxic world..ie.. in Hillbilly Hell.....lafn.

I don't recommend it...lol...there is no one that I personally know...professional athletes, billionaires, global leaders...other "world class peeps"..that would have been willing to go through what I have. They would have compromised themselves, or most likely compromised others, in order to avoid it... or they would commit "suicide" from the perceived loss of "position, power and profits" or of "the negative perception" of others. And , yet, it was this very experience that steeled me to the point where today " is a good day to die". And am Ok with that, but want to see how the "show" ends, and I must build the perch/nest for the 4D STO fledgelings that do survive. No bird/reptile ref intended , here...lol Pick your metaphor, if this not the one for you.

The hoarding thing just blew me away when I realized what I was doing. Never had to do it, could always buy whatever I wanted, whenever, wherever..had no fear of "not having". So, am getting rid of my "containers"..well, most of them..lafn...and I am selling all of my excess in online yardsales. Yes, I do have excess objects in other areas; it's, again, the fear of not having something that I will need, b/c I have no currency to purchase items of need, forgetting want all together.. so I just kept gathering it for use "later". I did not at any time realize that I was slipping into "hoarding" behavior, until I caught myself seriously perseverating on whether or not keep yet another "container".

Just wanted to put this connection to the physical brain of the reptile.. and the FEAR it runs in the body and MIND... into an example from "real life" as a long time student and candidate for 4D STO. I am probably just someone like you older members of this forum.

EE is helping me, I just started to do it regularly, again, after a terrible bronchitis at Christmas. And while not in Keto, yet..am working my way towards it from being a vegetarian for years. Having Bacon and Eggs every AM, gluten free for 3 months. Still like my green smoothies and carbs, am working towards it, Ketogenics..a mountain of meat and animal fat..yummm...lafn...

Thank you for the insights, all.

B, :cool2:

BHelmet said:
2 go'. And the C's will use slang and colloquialisms as well. I don't think this should be glossed over. So, possible meanings?

I wanted to add, as an after thought, "2 go" , may also reference the "two witnesses", spoken of in Revelations.

From Wikipedia :

Two witnesses
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The two witnesses, as depicted in the Bamberg Apocalypse, an 11th-century illuminated manuscript.

The two witnesses are two of God's prophets who are seen in a vision by John of Patmos, who appear during the Second woe in the Book of Revelation 11:1-14.

The two witnesses have been identified by various theologians as real individuals, two groups of people, or as two concepts. Dispensationalist Christians believe that the events described in the Book of Revelation will occur before and during the Second Coming of Christ and attempt to associate references in the Book of Revelation with historical or current happenings and people.

just my 2 cents...
B, :cool2:

Back
Top Bottom