Strange dress

When I first looked at the dress it appeared gold and white. Then yesterday it appeared to be slightly blue in texture rather than white. But now it looks white and gold again.

Perceval said:
Light lavender blue and "old" gold color is what I see.

My brother showed me that picture, well, he saw the dress in white and gold-brown colors,me instead light lavander blue and gold color.
:)

It looks blueish and brownish to me. Also yesterday there was a short moment where I saw it in white, but it was after I read the information about the different colors.

Blue and black... 100%. Had a debate with my housemate who see's white and gold... How? Asked around and now I realise its a big debate everywhere. Its not white at all! Omg!

Im sorry i don't see it but white+gold

and i tried looking at it several times and nope l :huh:

What happens if one day humanity divides into 2 for whatever reason... one group see's one thing, the other something else.

luke wilson said:
What happens if one day humanity divides into 2 for whatever reason... one group see's one thing, the other something else.

that remind me the duck-rabbit psychological test.

But i think given the intense variety humanity is still too diverse for such split;

Now in terms of service the extremes of the STS spectrum on earth I think we are seeing a split.

Felipe4 said:
luke wilson said:

that remind me the duck-rabbit psychological test.

But i think given the intense variety humanity is still too diverse for such split;

Now in terms of service the extremes of the STS spectrum on earth I think we are seeing a split.

I think humans are split in many ways, one of which is to do with taste.
There are some substances which taste bitter to some folk, and yet other people taste nothing.
It must be genetic.

FWIW I saw the dress as golden-brown and light blue.

Back
Top Bottom