CARL MUNCK:- THE CODE , MATHS OR OUR ANCESTOR'S

Hi Pinkorchid, I watched the video from your link yesterday, and like you I think it may take some time to process. Not being a mathematician, I really struggle with some of the concepts they are using, but I get the basics of it.
No doubt the builders of the 'megalithic' structures were attempting to lay a foundation for us here in the future, so that by questioning their reasoning, we might also learn.

Their efforts were so massive that ordinary humans did not totally destroy their works, even though many attempts were made.
I think ordinary humans would have a lot of trouble even duplicating what they achieved.

Let's hope that the efforts we make in our works will stand the test of 'time' as well as theirs did.
Thanks for posting that, it really made me think.
All there is, is lessons.

Yes MusicMan, There is a lot to think about , especially if we move our time away from Greenwich mean time , then factor in the Luna month and we would have an entirely different perspective to look at.

Isn't time how we choose to perceive it ?

Thanks for your reply , still waiting for the time and space to really get my head around this one.

Time is a third density construct to help us in our perception of our reality.
Only the instantaneous moment is what matters.

And by the way: Welcome, Pinkorchid, to the Forum, I hope to read more from you.

Back
Top Bottom